Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's on your Wish List?

14567810...Next

Comments

• Options
    jesjes Posts: 2 New Member
    Farming and automobiles.
  • Options
    Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 436 Member
    I want to be able to copy-and-paste a sim's appearance in one outfit category to another. It's tedious having to re-apply makeup and accessories to every permutation of my sim.
  • Options
    CAMFAM2018CAMFAM2018 Posts: 23 Member
    A rainbow of skin colors. Tons and tons of shades and tones! Not just for supernatural Sims like vampires and magical Sims! Teal, yellow, rosegold, burnt orange, etc. I know I could use CC, but I have and I hate the idea of the foreign content messing with the game.
    😻CAMFAM2018
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Swimsuits with high-cut leg, more colour options, more fitness equipment like bikes and hydraulic rowers and maybe even more traits.

Traits I like to see are:
    - Fear of Vampires: This kind of person wouldn't feel comfortable around vampires and be scared that at any moment one could sink their teeth into their necks.
    - Shy: This kind of person would wait for people to talk to them. They never initiate introductions.
    - Popular
    - Attractive: For women who dress sexy and make themselves look sexy could find others drawn to them.
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    edited August 2020
    1. More occult related stuff! More specifically, an actual world similar to Halloweentown? I know we have vampires small town and the magic realm, but it'd be awesome to have a world where all of the occults can collectively get together and theres a new lot trait called "occults hang out spot" where ONLY occults will hangout here so there can be an occult bar/lounge to mingle.

2. More occults, some that can be made in CAS and have a power system such as vampires and some that are only NPC and interactive. It would just make the worlds feel more complete IMO. Like maybe we cannot actually be fairies, but we can see them flying around the neighborhoods and we can have magical interactions with them or they can cause mischief on sims (something similar to the magical gnomes).

3. More occult foods/drinks. This is a smaller wish, which honestly could be in an update.
    4. One thing I really wished for was for Spellcasters to have specific ties to spooky day. Maybe their powers are most strong on spooky day, similar to how werewolves come out during a full moon, something like that.

Idk, I just enjoy occult gameplay. I love realistic gameplay too but sometimes I just want sims immersed in a world of magic, terror and chaos lol. We need more spooky and haunting themes!
  • Options
    amchristianamchristian Posts: 1,246 Member
    Easy and Hard Tasks/Quests
    Less time doing needs, more time accomplishing things.
    Interesting NPC characters with real back stories that take time to get to know. That affect the neighborhood/world.
    Challenging relationships. Enemies and Friends.
    Monthly world quests/stories... short stories that Game Masters, or players, create and that can be downloaded by everyone, if they choose.
    World creator/editor.
    Larger neighborhoods/worlds with many more lots.
    More crafting skills/challenges.
    Options that only effect the neighborhood you set them for, that allow automatic Rags to Riches, Apocalyptic, etc. type play.
    More building materiels like flooring, wall coverings, windows, doors, etc.
    Color and pattern wheel.
  • Options
    Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    kemowery wrote: »
    I want a medieval/renaissance faire pack, as some on this forum have proposed.

This, absolutely.

Also:

- Werewolves
    - Fairies (these could both be part of a medieval pack, and just call it "fairy tales" or something)
    - More photo poses, especially for groups.
    - The ability to use photo poses in CAS.
    - Imaginary friends (might also fit into a fairy tales EP)
    - The return of sewing machines and the ability to design your own clothing
    - Better bloody skin tones for BIPOC
    - Swatches for furniture that match each other.
    - More stuff for elders to do
    - The ability to create apartment lots (to make hotels, retirement homes, and rental homes)
    - Elevators everywhere
    - Spiral staircases
    - Maps that look the same at the world level and the individual lot level
    - For university to not be such an onerous burden that I just ignore it or use mods to just give sims degrees (I don't know what that would entail but I always sent my sims to university in TS2, almost never in TS4, just sayin'.
    - Round walls.
    - Stairs on a diagonal.
    - Free rotation of build mode items without having to switch to the TS3 camera mode
    - Story progression better than the randomness of using the MCCC mod for it.
    - Bunk beds (think this might be coming).
    - Babies that aren't just objects and have some interesting gameplay option.
    - An overhaul of toddlers that gives you a reason to do anything other than relentlessly train skills.
    - An overhaul of aspirations for children that gives you a reason to not have every child have the exact same childhood to maximize their aspiiration points. (I currently just have my kids do whatever and then cheat the aspirations if I feel like what they've done should count toward the aspiration, even if it's not the exact thing.)
    - Swimmable water in all worlds, not just Sulani.
    - Underwater dive spots like in TS3.
    - Vehicles, even if there's not an open world. Just being able to take a car to a lot, or sit in a car, would be good.
    - For future story packs, if there are any, to have more branching decision trees to increase replayability.

All of this! And it's sad because some of these are so basic and are things you'd think they would have provided considering the game being out for 6 years (Skin tones and furniture swatches on the top of this list)
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    With one of the recent patches that introduced the chance to put single-tile doors in the middle of a two tile wall which is brilliant, what about the chance to put walls in the middle of a tile?
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    SprielderSprielder Posts: 7 New Member
    I would like for Sims to be able to travel back in time - a world where they can live in/ visit the 1950's or the 1960's . Where they entertain themselves with what was available at that time and eat food typical of back then. Etcetera. I won't elaborate as I am probably alone in my desire to add this to the Sims game :D
  • Options
    kemowerykemowery Posts: 371 Member
    Sprielder wrote: »
    I would like for Sims to be able to travel back in time - a world where they can live in/ visit the 1950's or the 1960's . Where they entertain themselves with what was available at that time and eat food typical of back then. Etcetera. I won't elaborate as I am probably alone in my desire to add this to the Sims game :D

Back in TS3, I wanted a pack--more of a new game, to be honest--where different technologies would unlock after so many days of gameplay, so you might start off in the stone age, or medieval times, or the colonial era, and then advance to the modern day generation by generation, or you could just access everything in the normal build/buy mode.

What I'd really love is just a pack like the '60s, '70s, and '80s Stuff pack for TS3, but if they were beefy enough I'd probably pay for individual packs for each decade and also the 1950s. Throw in some additional recipes and small items (like in the 1970s, maybe stove-top popcorn ... or horrifying jello molds for the 1950s) in addition to CAS and build mode items, and EA would probably have $40 of my money.

• Options
    Freedom66Freedom66 Posts: 3 New Member
    Meters for comfort and environment, chinese takeout delivery, open world, robots that can join your family, supernatural( witches, wolves, werewolves), horses, able to visit high school, elementary school, diner, hospital, theatre, bookstore, subways as transportation in the city, grocery store, fairies, diving spots, create a world tool, world adventures to visit around the world