Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's on your Wish List?

Comments

• Options
    IvyeyedIvyeyed Posts: 358 Member
    Ha. I literally keep a document where I write down things I wish for while playing (not just for the Sims, for a lot of games I play. Each gets there own note on my phone, lol).

So I guess I’ll just copypaste that here. Some of it might not make sense, but oh well!

Sims 4 wishlist
    - prom, graduation, curfews, acne, hosting unapproved teen parties, teen stuff
    - weatherproof-able electronics, festivals taking weather into account with canopies, outdoor heating sources
    - murder mystery parties
    - baby showers
    - bachelor/ette parties
    - Retirement parties
    - Funerals
    - more alien stuff - lot traits, sim traits, events, holidays, aspirations, disguised actually mattering
    - time machine!!! more science nonsense
    - More birthday stuff. “Wish sim happy birthday” and “give birthday present” interactions, ways to age up happily without cake
    - Burglars, cops, firefighters, etc that come to your house
    - Being able to GO to the police or the doctor when applicable, or to call them
    - Playable criminal career PLEASE
    - Festivals on calendar
    - Calendar holidays and events customizable to sim/household/club without being universally applied to save
    - Free babies
    - Bands
    - Fear
    - Portraits and Sculptures
    - Memories
    - Proper extended family in family tree
    - “Family reunion” social event, where instead of choosing who to invite, you choose an ancestor and all descendants are invited
    - Randomize buttons
    - Lot and household and genealogy stats (how many babies, etc)
    - Consequences/reactions to office place romance (give “flirt covertly” a point!)
    - taboos and propriety
    - Passive and active versions of interactions (for example, our sims can take a selfie and it’ll just play an animation, or take a photo of themselves and then you get the photo UI. Things like blogging, journaling, social media, would be fun if you had the choice to either let the sims do it as they do now, or open an UI where you can keep an in-universe journal or blog or check a procedurally generated social media feed).
    - Interactive social media
    - Make stacks of dirty dishes BEFORE cleaning up
    - Ceiling customization
    - Lock CAS makeup/accessories through all outfits
    - Makeup opacity sliders
    - Mechanic career
    - Kites
    - Make fame more specific (famous among geeks or foodies or teens but not everyone. Different levels of fame depending on what you are famous for and who you are interacting with. Like an art lover might pass out over a famous painter while an athlete doesn’t care).
    - Let me know I had twins right away!!!
    - Cruises
    - Golf
    - Concerts
    - Bunk beds/Loft beds
    - Layers!!! For clothes!!!
    - Nail polish
    - Slumber parties
    - Text events have actual sims/relationships/consequences (if a sim was bullied at school, there’s now a sim in their relationship panel with a negative bar)
    - Power outages during thunder storms (or blizzards)
    - Cold weather preserves food like a fridge does. Hot weather spoils it faster.
    - Story progression
    - Let our actual houses be destroyed, more destructive fires, volcano rocks hit house, lighting hits house, etc.
    - Customizing levels of multitasking
    - Punishments to go with rewards (let the scarecrow kill you if you’re mean!, aspiration rewards can backfire, etc)
    - Opacity sliders on makeup
    - Offer potion/drink to nonactive sim
    - “See ghost of” whim
    - Townies actually wear what you sell them around town from retail store
    - Night owl/morning sim should matter, reduce skill gain for other times
    - Lot traits and sim traits that work like toggles (hating or not believing in occults, blocking aliens, etc)
    - Lot traits to deter celebrities
    - Slumber parties
    - Birthday wishes mean/do something
    - Dying should boost a famous sims fame.
    - When famous sims die fans should mourn / send flowers & gifts
    - More than one alien pollination tech
    - Ideal moods and whims need replacements with gameplay that works if you’re gonna remove them.
    - Gyms should cost money (more gym gameplay)
    - Each moodlet counts on its own
    - Thought: Adding things to manipulate emotions doesn’t add depth because the emotions are still the same. Adding complexity to moods is more important
    - Negative / challenge traits
    - Favorites/least favorites!
    - Phobias
    - Dancing actually matches the music
    - Argue about remote / channel
    - Pet activities in clubs, pet requirements in clubs
    - Buying/investing in/managing venues
    - Bike riding as actual skill (with learning it and being bad or an x-games master)
    - Kids ride bikes!!!
    - More after school activities (glee club, student body, robotics club, sports teams) - with related drama and relationships and skills
    - Injuries! (More reason to go to doctor, affects gameplay and skills and happiness)
    - Any swatch added for one thing should be added for everything
    - Toddlers stop mourning for people/pets that died when they were infants (and only STARTING mourning when they age)
    - Corrected relationships/lore in new saves
    - Customize lighting in build mode,not just live mode
    - Sliding doors
    - Cats should chase mice from mouse holes
    - Pool party
    - Being invited to other people’s baby showers and weddings and funerals and bachelor parties and pool parties and slumber parties
    - Plumber, delivery driver, taxi and bus driver careers (driving better in an open world game)
    - Offer people food
    - Better ghosts (they don’t call or text or invite you out, aren’t common, only appear on the lot where their tomb is or on ghost night, never just randomly at the club, sims REACT to them, seeing one is a big deal, will only appear rarely or after certain criteria are met)
    - Cemetery lot type
    - Better/smarter genetics
    - Kitchen cabinet storage for appliances
    - Small versions of comically big objects (upright piano, portable telescope, small dollhouse, small cupcake machine, etc)
    - Stove tops w/out ovens, in-built counter ovens, countertop appliances on any surface
    - Bike for kids, tricycles
    - Stage/performance space object or lot type to allow for concerts, plays, etc.
    - Choose a dress code for social events you host
    - See more options for who to invite to social events (both bride and grooms relationships for wedding invites, whole families relationships for house parties, birthday sims relationships for birthday parties even if their parent is throwing it)
    - Disability options in CAS (like gender options. how does this sim talk? With voice? With hands? Both? How do other sims talk to this sim, with same options. How does this sim read? By looking or feeling? Do they watch TV? With sound? Do they listen to radio? How do they ambulate? With a cane? Wheelchair? Etc etc etc)
    Sometimes I stream.

This EA account is shared between two longtime roommates. The one most likely to be writing here is me, the taller of the roommates, whose opinions do not always represent the opinions of the shorter roommate.
  • Options
    gabriel gsl9gabriel gsl9 Posts: 24 Member
    I want a superhero expansion pack, imagine if we could choose a power just like enhanced strenght, super speed, telekinesis and fire blasts, they could also add a combat system with supervillains. We would choose the origins of the powers at create a sim, we could deactivate villain things at the city if we want to play a normal game, occult sims would be improved (a new rank system to occults and normal superheroes) and would get especific combat powers. A new town with a floating city (hey sky high) where superheroes live. We could also make suppervillains and their covil. Imagine a supervampire atack on the city? Imagine a crazy scientist manipulating minds and we using a new combat skill and the upgrade of the power ranks to battle and save the city? Cops and burglars would come together with the EP. I can imagine my telekinetic sim upgrading his skills: at the beggining he just make stuff float and have a single atack (throw stones at the villains), with hability developening he could throw sims away just like spellcasters in combat. Imagine a HP skill of the villains and a system to recover the health bar of the sims :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Brian_OrcusBrian_Orcus Posts: 10 New Member
    In Sims 2 (on PS2 anyway) we had the ability to dress our character layer for layer. As in choosing our undershirt, over shirt, and jacket, as well as underwear and pants. I understand that this kind of change would be too big to implement in Sims 4 if for no other reason than most of the currently existing clothes would have to be dismantled. Including clothing created by modders. But I'd love to see it as a feature in Sims 5.
  • Options
    > @"gabriel gsl9" said:
    > I want a superhero expansion pack, imagine if we could choose a power just like enhanced strenght, super speed, telekinesis and fire blasts, they could also add a combat system with supervillains. We would choose the origins of the powers at create a sim, we could deactivate villain things at the city if we want to play a normal game, occult sims would be improved (a new rank system to occults and normal superheroes) and would get especific combat powers. A new town with a floating city (hey sky high) where superheroes live. We could also make suppervillains and their covil. Imagine a supervampire atack on the city? Imagine a crazy scientist manipulating minds and we using a new combat skill and the upgrade of the power ranks to battle and save the city? Cops and burglars would come together with the EP. I can imagine my telekinetic sim upgrading his skills: at the beggining he just make stuff float and have a single atack (throw stones at the villains), with hability developening he could throw sims away just like spellcasters in combat. Imagine a HP skill of the villains and a system to recover the health bar of the sims :open_mouth:

I'll do you one better. This could be part of a nerd themed expansion pack. This could include schools, a costume outfit slot, a simworld version of D&D, and the ability to earn your powers by performing risky experiments. Do you build tech based powers? Or do you blow yourself up with a laser and gain energy powers? Or you could just already have an altered lifestate and decide to use it in a fight against crime. If aliens, vampires, and mermaids are going to have alternate forms, those may as well be secret identities.
  • Options
    SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    Just one:
    More lots in all available worlds. Especially Del Sol Valley, San Myshuno and Magnolia Promenade.
  • Options
    EthereaMortisEthereaMortis Posts: 1 New Member
    Would love to have bunk beds! Like those bunk beds in more modern homes. Customizable like you can have 2 bunk beds (single and double bed sizes), or a bed on top and add like a small living area at the bottom or even a desk! Ooh! Also would want spiral staircases~ maybe one that comes with a fun slide too or a fireman pole; now that'd be fun. :D
  • Options
    Angel and demon lifestates. They have minor powers related to whims, needs, and goals. If they use their minor powers enough they gain a token that can be expended to use a more potent ability. They can grant pregnancy or money for example.
  • Options
    donutssimsdonutssims Posts: 1 New Member
    here's my list, it's a long one:
    build/buy:
    sectional couches, preferably in a system like the counter and island pieces where you open up a menu with the separate pieces and combine them
    BUNK BEDS!
    dirt comes already placed under plants
    easier split-leveling
    stairs can be placed diagonally
    curved walls and windows!
    curved pools!
    more wallpaper and floor options (for the floors, less wood and more tile and carpet, we have enough wood)
    better bed proportions, the "twin bed" in the sims is almost HALF the size of what it is irl
    throw pillows for placing on beds, couches and chairs, they're always so empty!
    MATCHING WOOD TONES
    matching frames for paintings!
    changing light color in build mode
    more realistic clutter options
    CAS:
    a color wheel would be GAME CHANGING
    a "tween" age, right in between teen and child
    a lower pitched voice option for children, they sound like chipmunks!
    shorter teens
    a height slider
    a trait system just like the sims 3, that was SOOOO much better!
    two parts to everyday wear: outside wear, inside wear (like, who wears high heels inside their house to watch tv?!?)
    more categories in accessories: belts and jackets
    more skin details: vitiligo, rosacea, acne, port wine stains and birth marks, other skin problems/genetics
    a not-so-smooth skin option, how are they so smooth?
    if no color wheel, we NEED more hair color and eye color options
    nail polish
    better eyelashes
    Gameplay:
    I'm not a huge gameplay kind of person, but some things I would like to see are:
    more romantic interactions
    relationships between townies
    more tea going on with the townies maybe?
    Packs:
    farming/horses ep
    cars gp (maybe you're thinking it should be a ep, but they already have made a lot of the animations and designs for debug non functional cars, yet still I don't know that much about making a game sooo)
    snow activities gp (skiing, snowboarding, sledding, and maybe even houses on mountains?)
    video games sp (arcades, playable video games, colorful and fun items)
    amusement park ep! this would be sooooo fun
    baby sp (baby showers, obviously better baby system, pregnancy shoots, cute items for nurseries, ACTUAL PREGNANCY CLOTHES, maybe teen pregnacies?)
    the sims 4: get to school (take you child and teen to school, take tests, make friends with who you want, bullying, online dating
    Misc/Worlds:
    world creator? is that a crazy wish? they did it in the sims 2...
    open world; at least in each world seperate (like in the san myshuno open neighbor hoods, but the whole world is open)
    more hidden worlds, they're so cool, seriously
    cool easter eggs! I love secret parts of gameplay
    more icons that aren't irl, like cowplants and grim, so iconic! I want more crazy, weird, fun things like that
    ok, finally, that's it folks
    SIMS TEAM GET ON IT
    just kidding :)
    thanks for reading!
  • Options
    The ability to choose existing Sims as part of your sims' family.
  • Options
    More interesting plantsims.

They could have the ability to produce special fruits with magical properties. And they could bolster the growth of any plant they wish.
  • Options
    Handicapped sims. Sims can be made blind or def. They can also be made with missing limbs. Some will even use wheelchairs. Some sims may become handicapped as a result of injury or disease. Or they could occur during age up.

This supplement would also include build items such as ramps, hand bars, small elevators, braille resources, home medical beds, specially constructed game controls, and many of the other inventions that help handicapped people in daily life. Character creation would include wheel chairs, prosthetic limbs, stumps, cane accessories, hearing aids, and more. Household services could nurses and rehab teachers. Necessary skills could be learned on rehab equipment that can be found in many gyms. Plays with the Cats and Dogs expansion can also add service animals to their household.

On a sidenote. People with mental illnesses may also be represented by this expansion. But I understand if Maxis doesn't want to open that particular can of worms.
  • Options
    Nightshd3Nightshd3 Posts: 1 New Member
    Not gonna lie I have loved playing sims for as long as I can remember. I loved sims 3 adventure....loved being able to make nectar and then when sims 4 jungle came I was slightly disappointed and annoyed. However the recent packs - eco lifestyle, island life & arts and crafts packs are right up my alley but still sadly no nectar making? I think EA are deffo missing out on adding it to the game:/
  • Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited June 2020
    Something new and fresh is always good

Farming EP
    Medieval GP
    Fairies GP

Superheroes and Villains GP with similar points system as Vampires, Celebrities and Spellcasters. There could be comic nerdy things and also Villain styled things. You could choose to be either Superhero or Villain. There could be new careers and skills with this theme. This is not big enough for EP but as GP it could work very well. Superhero town could come with comic shops and other cool things.

Savannah themed world, with animals like zebra and lions.

Fantasy haircolors for all ages, toddlers and kids too
    More eyecolors and heterocromia eyes
    Eyelashes

Animals I would love to see:

Horses
    Unicorns
    Bunnies
    Chickens
    Deer
    Cows
    Sheeps
    Swan

More baby stuff, clutter for babies, more crib styles etc. Baby Stuff Pack.

New cakes and new fresh Ideas for cooking from around the world.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited June 2020
    1. More international worlds (both as livable and vacation)
    2. Fairies
    3. More CAS relationship options - not just spouse/sibling/roommate. I want to see girlfriend, best friend, etc as options
    4. To be able to change a sim into an occult through CAS. like cmon why isnt this an option. Once you've made a sim the only way of making them an occult is through gameplay
    5. A couple more hair swatches would be nice - dark blonde, ash brown (the existing browns are either too dark, too reddy or too grey)
    6. More rabbitholes - I want rabbithole movie theatres, schools, workplaces, etc. so it feels more realistic than just disappearing into the void for work
    7. Less townies. I have most the worlds so there's tons of sims in them, I want to see those sims out and about not 500 hideous townies. It seems like I don't see the actual sims in my world unless I physically go to their house (literally haven't seen the goths or the pancakes around town ONCE in the entire time I've had this game.)
  • Options
    klattipklattip Posts: 20 Member
    The ability to buy a second house as a vacation home and not have to label it as a vet clinic/restaurant/shop
  • Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    I totally forgot from my list Tiara´s and Growns for Queens and Kings. Im surprised they are not made yet and also wedding stuff.
  • Options
    sara51sara51 Posts: 1 New Member
    A juicer (like the one in the sims 2), cars, the Myshuno/bingo game, a merry go round, babies no longer being objects
  • Options
    xktstarxxktstarx Posts: 3 New Member
    - Online dating to at least find people - it normally takes me a few Sim days to find someone to marry!

- Bring back the prom for teens

- Sleepovers for kids/teens

- More vacation destinations (winter sports, beach, France - mix of Sims 2 and 3)

- Opportunity to make a band (more use for the singing skill)

- I know it won't happen, but I do miss being able to travel between destinations (and cars)

- Ability to change the colour of an item after you have bought it (with a cost if necessary)

- More NPCs

- Recognising more family members (in-laws etc)

- More aspirations

- Children interacting with an imaginary friend

- When you marry off Sims and move them out, they actually have children

- The ability to switch to and fro between Sims when they are on different lots. It's a real issue that limits me making Sims travel as they end up with random amounts of their needs bars

- More random events (not just the festivals)

- Ability to stop ghosts from other households still being around

- Ability to place lots in world

- Remove loading screen within the world

- More trait slots (even if you bought it with rewards to add normal traits not reward traits)

- Ice cream van

- Provide option to do additional work from home to boost performance bar

- Change illnesses to make them more realistic (like one person gets it and passes it on to others)

- More functionality of traits

- Not dying from hysterics from boosted playful from happiness!

- Buggies to take babies and toddlers out

- Toddler-toddler interactions
  • Options
    Longer life span option. Be a child and teen for longer so you can enjoy all the activities.
  • Options
    klattipklattip Posts: 20 Member
    > @Brian_Orcus said:
    > Longer life span option. Be a child and teen for longer so you can enjoy all the activities.

You can already do that in the game options
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    retro and modern top load washers with matching dryers like these 05JafND.png4inRBRJ.png4Qb13CP.jpg7Me6k8L.jpgcj3oCAT.jpgf1WwZC3.jpg50K0ijB.jpg4oDE1QU.jpg and cars haRerjc.jpg and retro style dishwashers DW8JSYa.jpg list is long
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    edited June 2020
    More items to spend money on like..

1. Internet bills/cable
    2. Based on income everything is much more expensive
    3. Groceries and going to an actual grocery store to get them or order online and can only shop to get groceries and make most meals
    4. Online dating (need to pay a subscription fee every 2 sim wks to keep profile open)
    5. Bike tires burst so we have to pay to get it fixed (rabbit hole)
    6. Hair salon (which we can visit for a cut or manage on our own)
    7. Children's/teens boarding schools or private schools where if you want your child to advance in education and maybe disappear for a long time, you need to dish out more money. (If you are a rich sim, you have to pay more)
    8. Cars - pay for insurance and your car gradually wears down and you have to pay to maintain.
    9. Pay for animal insurance.
    10. Paying for every single clothing and stuff being locked until you pay for them
    11. Clothes actually getting dirty if you were them everyday for like a week.
    12. Menstration cycles.

I just want a bit more realism when it comes to money and other small things. I gain money too quickly and these things would keep me very busy.

Edit: typo
    Post edited by Khrisstyne on
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    I’ve been looking for more musical gameplay: The ability to create a band, a chamber orchestra, or even a choir and have Live performances. It’s understood there are plenty of resources needed for this: recording each individual instrument ( and animating it etc.) and making sure everything works in sync seems challenging development wise. The Music mixing station In Get Famous works pretty much like this, bar the animation. I hope to see Bands back in a GP or EP.
  • Options
    AnimehuntressAnimehuntress Posts: 3 New Member
    Something I would like is more interactions with kids. Things that wouldn't have to do with level of Parenting but would help with said experience.

Things like during a crazy storm the kid get scared and ask to sleep with the parents. If its a couple then they snuggle in between, or for negative be told firmly to go back to bed. Other things like wetting the bed would be good for a negative moodlet as well.

Winning a drawing contest at school or recieving a reward and being able to show it off. The Extra credit boxes are great but a fair dedicated to that or a parent teacher night to show the parents the fruits of their child's labors. Something to tie into that would also be a negative of the child doing sloppy work or only slacking off in class.

Sitting and reading is great and having the kids ask to be tucked in is cute, but what about other interactions like complaining about homework? Demanding snacks or treats. Asking for toys and gifts.

Something to add to leveled parenting would be the kids asking to be taught things, like cooking, drawing, chess, and so on.

Basically I want my parent to be a parent without having "pretend" they were doing something, like having hubby dearest sleep on the couch while little miss snuggles in bed with mommy.
  • Options
    BethSims4BethSims4 Posts: 113 Member
    Packs involving werewolves and fairies
    City Living
    Romantic Garden
    Discover University
    Get Famous