Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's on your Wish List?

Comments

• Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    We want vehicles with garages even if it's a closed world.
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    The ability to build water features where we want; under ceilings, in basements and be able to build walls next to them. There's no reason it can't be done.
    2quwd7.gif

• Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 436 Member
    I want to be able to remove sections of flooring from upper levels while leaving the "room" intact. As much as I love the modular staircases, the shape of the landings can be forbiddingly awkward to work with.
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Ability to place staircases at 45-degree angles.
    2quwd7.gif

Yeah, staircases are kind of the bane of my existence in Build Mode right now. That and the inability to edit roof overhangs separately on individual sides of a roof.
  • ChristineRose5ChristineRose5 Posts: 37 Member
    The ability to change ceilings from just being white without using CC. I'd love to make more "old-timey" builds but every time I take a screenshot with the white ceiling I feel like it throws the whole thing off.
  • BxtchSitDownBxtchSitDown Posts: 4 New Member
    I'd really love to see the Sims 4 get fully involved in Classical Mythology. I have plenty of ideas and plan to post about them at length as soon as i'm allowed to do so as a new member of the forums. I'm interested to see how many of you may also be interested in this idea.
    I want upright pianos.
    Also, the option to homeschool kids.
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    More long lasting gameplay.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • ldvisldvis Posts: 1 New Member
    ok !! so characters can "doze off" on the couch and stuff so the idea is other household members could carry them to bed!
    I want a Harp Skill.
  • misswood24misswood24 Posts: 2 New Member
    I would love to see closer family bonds. For example, if a sim come across another family member at a venue maybe have them acknowledge one another. I also hate that sims who move out of the home are treated like guest when they visit and not family.
  • misswood24misswood24 Posts: 2 New Member
    I would also love to see:
    1. More ethnic decor (we shouldn't have to use custom content for something so basic)
    2. More ethnic paintings when using the easel
    3. Better career options for the athletic career life football, basketball, baseball
    4. cheerleaders for school and college activities
    5. travel sports for school age children
    6. more useful infants: (like the ability to take then out of the crib)
    7. More Career Choices: Firefighters, Protective Services (maybe parents who have their children taken away can get them back), therapists, mechanics, barbers, hairstylists, makeup artists
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    The ability to change ceilings from just being white without using CC. I'd love to make more "old-timey" builds but every time I take a screenshot with the white ceiling I feel like it throws the whole thing off.

OMG! Me tooo! I have been wanting this since the very beginning!
    I want to be able to remove sections of flooring from upper levels while leaving the "room" intact. As much as I love the modular staircases, the shape of the landings can be forbiddingly awkward to work with.

I want this too, I hate that in order to see the floor beneath you have to delete the entire floor. I liked the good old, tried and true way from past iterations, where the upper level had a grid floor you could seen down thru and you could easily place your floor tiles where you wanted

I would love to have a hair dresser/stylist career like we had with TS2 and if it was able to be an at home business, then even better! That was my all time favorite in TS2!

My wants/wishlist are:
    Color Wheel/Patterns (of course)
    Ability to Edit the world
    Curved Pools (and REAL Diving Boards!)
    Multiple foundation levels within the same build, such as a sunken living room or raised platform for a tub
    Ability to change how a ceiling behaves, such as lowering one end for those awesome Mid Century Modern builds

And of course I'm like everybody else who wishes better game play/animations!
  • Gecko420Gecko420 Posts: 245 Member
    edited August 2020
    Better trait overhaul. Cars, improved babies, more stuff for children, teens and elders to do. Bigger worlds, more supernatural stuff i.e. werewolves, fairies, zombies, dragons, better ghosts, improved aliens and mermaids. More vacation destinations like Japan or Egypt. More active careers like ghost hunter or even a paleontologist

t0j4i8.jpg
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    dragons a medieval pack a romance pack a family pack
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    I want a medieval/renaissance faire pack, as some on this forum have proposed.
  • kemowerykemowery Posts: 371 Member
    I want a medieval/renaissance faire pack, as some on this forum have proposed.

This, absolutely.

Also:

- Werewolves
    - Fairies (these could both be part of a medieval pack, and just call it "fairy tales" or something)
    - More photo poses, especially for groups.
    - The ability to use photo poses in CAS.
    - Imaginary friends (might also fit into a fairy tales EP)
    - The return of sewing machines and the ability to design your own clothing
    - Better bloody skin tones for BIPOC
    - Swatches for furniture that match each other.
    - More stuff for elders to do
    - The ability to create apartment lots (to make hotels, retirement homes, and rental homes)
    - Elevators everywhere
    - Spiral staircases
    - Maps that look the same at the world level and the individual lot level
    - For university to not be such an onerous burden that I just ignore it or use mods to just give sims degrees (I don't know what that would entail but I always sent my sims to university in TS2, almost never in TS4, just sayin'.
    - Round walls.
    - Stairs on a diagonal.
    - Free rotation of build mode items without having to switch to the TS3 camera mode
    - Story progression better than the randomness of using the MCCC mod for it.
    - Bunk beds (think this might be coming).
    - Babies that aren't just objects and have some interesting gameplay option.
    - An overhaul of toddlers that gives you a reason to do anything other than relentlessly train skills.
    - An overhaul of aspirations for children that gives you a reason to not have every child have the exact same childhood to maximize their aspiiration points. (I currently just have my kids do whatever and then cheat the aspirations if I feel like what they've done should count toward the aspiration, even if it's not the exact thing.)
    - Swimmable water in all worlds, not just Sulani.
    - Underwater dive spots like in TS3.
    - Vehicles, even if there's not an open world. Just being able to take a car to a lot, or sit in a car, would be good.
    - For future story packs, if there are any, to have more branching decision trees to increase replayability.
  • thistle0tattoothistle0tattoo Posts: 10 New Member
    Hi, I don't know where else to put this but I have an idea for a next package, if possible. What do you think of a music package. Which mainly contains instruments. And then instruments from different countries, such as: Japan (koto, shakuhachi, shamisen) Greece (Bouzouki) Ireland (bodhran) Scotland (bagpipe) a harp and other instruments. Hurly gurly maybe?
    I also miss the drums a bit.
    It would be so nice to be able to create sim bands with different instruments.
    I think it can be a complete package as long as the making is mainly about the instruments and does not contain more clothes and hairstyles. There is now more than enough variation and something new like those different instruments would be very welcome.
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    edited August 2020
    I wish they would add the volunteer activities to the Seasons Calendar and add hot chocolate to the household and restaurants menu please.
    Post edited by beville on
    Hi, I don't know where else to put this but I have an idea for a next package, if possible. What do you think of a music package. Which mainly contains instruments. And then instruments from different countries, such as: Japan (koto, shakuhachi, shamisen) Greece (Bouzouki) Ireland (bodhran) Scotland (bagpipe) a harp and other instruments. Hurly gurly maybe?
    I also miss the drums a bit.
    It would be so nice to be able to create sim bands with different instruments.
    I think it can be a complete package as long as the making is mainly about the instruments and does not contain more clothes and hairstyles. There is now more than enough variation and something new like those different instruments would be very welcome.

I would love more instruments but I honestly don't see it ever happening because that would require them making unique animations for each of those instruments. But then again, since I don't know what some of them are, maybe there are already animations similar that could be modified.
    I would love to see an active stylist career where we could give the townies makeovers, I loved that in TS2!
  • kemowerykemowery Posts: 371 Member
    Oh, one other thing I thought of:

The ability to change the appearance of Servos, including to make them appear like regular sims, to do a Westworld/Ex Machina/Terminator thing.

On a related note, the ability to take a sim into CAS and import an appearance for them, without changing the sim itself. So combining the two, I could build a servo, make it look human, and then modify it in CAS by downloading an Arnold Swarzenegger sim and just importing its appearance onto the servo.
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    edited August 2020
    Doing this again? Well, I see no reason to not update the running list of stuff I want.

NEW GAMES IN THE SERIES
    • The Urbz 2. No seriously, do it, you cowards. Make this happen.

As for stuff solely for The Sims 4, though...
    GAMEPLAY FEATURES
    • Turn-ons and Turn-offs
    • Favorites (color, music genre, book genre, etc.)
    • Interests
    • Season lock
    • Fear emotion
    • Private School
    • School Uniform slot for kids and teens
    • Let us choose the font for the game's interface. And yes, in keeping with Sims tradition, Comic Sans should be an option.
    • Elders-specific gameplay.

LIFE STATES
    • Zombies (TS2-style)
    • Fairies
    • PlantSims reworked to how they worked in TS3
    • Genies

CAS ITEMS
    • Chokers
    • Body Hair for Men (hopefully coming soon with if that poll's anything to go off.)\
    • Robes
    • Sweatshirts and sweatpants (Tiny Living was a good start, but my thirst for comfortable winter clothing is unending!)
    • Maid outfit
    • Editable Career Outfits (I know there's a mod for it.)
    • Private school uniform
    • Elder walk styles (Geriatric Gait, Southern Gentleman, Lumbago Limp (holding back and dragging left leg))

SKILLS
    • Bass Guitar
    • Nectar Making
    • Sculpting
    • Drums
    • Science
    • Synthesizer
    • Pottery
    • Gambling (minor skill)

ITEMS
    • Pool Table
    • Pinball Machine
    • Drum Kit
    • Bass Guitar
    • Synthesizer
    • Keytar
    • Ant Farm
    • Tabletop Gaming Items (could write the adventure to build Writing skill, play the game to build Charisma (and/or Acting, if Get Famous is installed) skill)
    • Lava Lamps
    • Nectar-Making Machine (back from TS3: World Adventures)
    • Gambling Items (slot machine, poker table, roulette wheel)
    • Bunk Beds
    • Golf Items (both the driving range from TS3 and the Execuputter from TS2)
    • Exerto Punching Bag (back from TS2, functions like the punching bags in the game now)
    • Bonehilda Skeleton Maid
    • Pottery Wheel
    • Spiral Staircases
    • Staircase Chairlift
    • Lightning Rod
    • Cornh**e Board (I get why that's censored, but you know what I mean.)
    • Shuffleboard Court
    • Barbecue Pit
    • Fire Pit
    • Off-The-Grid Lights, especially ceiling- and wall-mounted ones.

MUSIC STATIONS
    • Rock (and yes, you should have that Sims guitar medley from TS3 in there)
    • Disco
    • New Wave

CAREERS
    • Magician (Stage Magician and Sorcerer career paths)
    • Fortune Teller (Soothsayer and Scam Artist paths)
    • Professional Wrestler (Superstar and Booking Team paths)
    • Game Developer (Programmer and Artist paths)
    • Heroism (Good Simaritan and Superhero paths)
    • Nectar Vintner (Master of the Vines and Connoisseur paths)

NEW TRAITS
    • Coward (Emotional, gets Scared easier)
    • Technophobe (gets Tense after using electronics)
    • Hydrophobic (gets Scared (or Tense, if they're not going to implement the Fear emotion) when bathing or in pools, using sinks, around sprinklers, etc.)

TOWN STYLES
    • Winter-locked skiing town
    • Renaissance Italy (PLEASE give us a new spin on Monte Vista! I love that place!)
    • Afro-Futurist techno-utopia (come on now, you look me straight in the eye and tell me you wouldn't want to live in Sim-Wakanda)