Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Rawla I just realized I forgot to comment on your kids! I don't know why, but I love that room with the kids all sitting around the table. It looks so elegant. The kids are really cute too.
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    @Rawla I just realized I forgot to comment on your kids! I don't know why, but I love that room with the kids all sitting around the table. It looks so elegant. The kids are really cute too.

*hugs* Thank you.
  • Options
    tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    @OJenn Mr. Asher and Charles playing chess is the sweetest thing ever--like father, like son! Love love love the pic of their Christmas-y living room. That reminds me that I need to decorate my Sims' house for Christmas! Poor Sim-Jenn looks miserable, but it will all be worth it when the baby comes! Sadie's still looking cute as ever in her elder years...I hope she sticks around through Christmas at least :cry: That vet clinic looks great! Did you build it? Aww congrats on a baby boy! Love the name James!

@NicoletteSims Multiples curse strikes again! I'm thankful for an almost-full-house for once--it means no multiples!

@Meeshelby Pets are intended to "run away" for 1-2 days once in awhile. They usually return with a present, which is like a crystal or fossil or something along those lines. Yay--an update!! The triplets aged up nicely--I really like Leanna.

@debjameswhite Patches is so cute on the fridge! I mean...bad kitty... :lol: Nooo poor Toby :( He didn't last very long...do they age faster than usual after being aged down with treats, or have you just been playing a lot? I love all the pics of Gianni playing with Patches. He's definitely a cat person! I love that you're updating Gianni's house as he can afford it...I'm going to try that next generation. Aww congrats to Gianni and Jordyn on their engagement! The pics on the pier are gorgeous. Their wedding was so beautiful too <3 I always mean to send my Sims to Granite Falls for their honeymoon. I want to build a romantic cabin and spa there at some point just for that purpose. Ohmigosh, pregnant already! And triplets?! Good luck, Gianni!

@Rawla I quads aged up nicely! They definitely look identical to me. That'll be interesting since you have a girl and boy(s)--you can compare how the genetics transferred to each gender.

I'm sad to hear about all the glitches in everyone's game. Hopefully they get a patch out soon! The only glitches I've encountered are vet/pet-related: 1) sometimes the veterinarians can't "bill owner" and they get stuck on the lot, and 2) not being able to give the dogs baths and occasionally "go jogging" with the dogs--everyone's just freezes. Thankfully I can usually fix both of them by restarting the game (it works for a little while then glitches out again). Oh, and for whatever strange reason, Sylvester "can't reach" the litter box sometimes, even though it's placed correctly (didn't even use bb.moveobjects). But other times he can. It's weird.

I've played for awhile after my final this afternoon, so I've got enough pics for an update. I should have time tomorrow morning since my last final isn't until 4PM :)
  • Options
    Update

As you all know, poor Sylvester gets forgotten far too easily in this household...until he pees on the floor :unamused: You got our attention now, cat!
    12-11-17_6-33-48c2a0pm.png

Sawyer's making a serious effort to spend more time with him, since he is her cat after all. Fingers still crossed for another cat lover in the family!
    12-11-17_7-18-59c2a0pm.png

Sam's helping out as well, since Sawyer is such a good dog-mom to his best friend Bear when he's busy with the kids. Sylvester's pretty happy with this new development :smirk:
    12-11-17_6-22-44c2a0pm.png

Sawyer's still the primary pet caregiver. She really enjoys her morning jogs with Bear (I really wish they could take multiple dogs at once though...). Losing that baby weight one day at a time!
    12-11-17_5-46-39c2a0pm.png

Just in time, too! She recognized the morning sickness immediately--they're expecting again!
    12-11-17_4-39-44c2a0pm.png

The pregnancy cravings are strong this time around. She always wants pancakes, but I see her eyeing that chocolate cake too... :wink:
    12-11-17_6-26-09c2a0pm.png

She told Sam first. He was happy, of course--he always wanted a big family--but they decided this would be their last child. The older they get, the harder it is to chase toddlers around!
    12-11-17_6-05-51c2a0pm.png

Billie's thrilled to be a big sister x2!
    12-11-17_6-09-26c2a0pm.png

Bobbie, on the other hand, is not so happy... Hopefully she'll feel differently once past the fussy toddler years.
    12-11-17_6-10-22c2a0pm.png

The kids are doing surprisingly well for how poorly I'm managing a full household. Billie's an A-student and does her homework as soon as she gets home from school everyday without being asked :innocent:
    12-11-17_6-52-49c2a0pm.png

She's also making progress on her aspiration. She's got the high score on every online game she plays!
    12-11-17_5-53-12c2a0pm.png

Though she much prefers the outdoors to video games. Now that she's older, she's allowed to walk down to the pier by herself as long as she's home by dark.
    12-11-17_5-17-53c2a0pm.png

She even made a little friend there! I don't remember his name, but I do know he's a Huntley...definitely in the running for potential mate ;)
    12-11-17_5-21-17c2a0pm.png

After what seemed like an eternity, Bobbie's birthday finally arrived. They decided to have a small celebration at home, since Bobbie gets fussy whenever they go out.
    12-11-17_7-31-48c2a0pm.png

And oh. my. gosh. She's such a cute kid :love: She rolled the Music Lover trait and, fittingly, the Artistic Prodigy aspiration.
    12-11-17_7-47-25c2a0pm.png

Sam aged up as well. He's aging well, I might add :smirk: (I may have given him a beard to hide his wrinkles lol)
    12-11-17_7-54-50c2a0pm.png

The girls are closer than ever now that they're both kids. I'm glad I timed it the way I did--now each child will grow up with at least one other child-aged sibling.
    12-11-17_8-01-57c2a0pm.png
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited December 2017
    @JordanNicoleJJ -Aww poor Sylvester but with all the sims in the house its easy to understand why the poor kitty doesn't get all the attention. I feel like 3 kids is probably enough for Sam and Sawyer with everything that they have going on. Congrats to Bobbie and her father on their birthdays! She is a cutie though her sister is still my favorite. Sam is looking very good in his old age.

The vet clinic I scooped up from the gallery!

So yesterday was my day off and I spent most of it was spent building. I have been in a really crummy mood and sort of stressed and depressed because school ends in about 10 days. But I got an idea to have a market in the Whiskerman's Wharf area. Mini-Jenn went to check it out and play test things.
    3dcea56273.jpg

I replaced the pool that was there because it just didn't feel right to me.
    509cec83a6.jpg

e9f48e5353.jpg

There are about four separate stalls there for sims to enjoy!
    727fae6e02.jpg

21f70f2553.jpg

a6882db8b1.jpg

And plenty of seating for a casual outing with friends.
    91fe53fb18.jpg

Centered on the lot is a great little spot for a wedding with a great view of the bay.
    441013f6ed.jpg

Now to go and play hopefully, happy simming!
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited December 2017
    @JordanNicoleJJ - I'm glad you found time to play and post, Finals are so stressful, but hopefully you're looking forward to your new job and apartment. :) I really love your family this generation. Sylvester has stolen my heart :love: I completely understand why he's been a bit neglected lately. It's hard having a full house of kids and pets! I'm still a little upset we can't walk more then one dog at a time. Sawyer got her figure back really quickly from her and Bear's jogs though. I do love that the jogging counts towards the fitness skill. I knew they'd be having more kids with Sam's aspiration but I still can't help but think of how brave you are. I feel like this pregnancy will result in multiples for sure lol. For your sake I hope I'm wrong. I love love love all the pics of Billie doing school work and playing. She's my fav. I'm already rooting for her and the blonde Huntley :lol: Bobbie's aging up pic was too cute! You timed it so well, the presents, confetti and of course Sylvesters curious sniffing. Bobbie's cute, but her sister's still in the lead with me. Oh and Sam looks super handsome all aged up. I can tell I'm getting old. I even prefer older sim men now too :joy:

@OJenn - Aw no :cry: I'm sorry to here you're feeling down and stressed. Just think, in 10 days all your hard work is gonna pay off and you won't have to worry about school anymore. I absolutely LOVE that you've turned the marina lot in a marketplace. I never would've thought of that. It really looks gorgeous. I am all about the white decor in this neighborhood so I just think it's perfect. I'm gonna have to snag this once you upload it. Adding a place for an outdoor wedding is great too. I'm just seriously in love.

I'm like the most stressed person alive right now, but I managed to squeeze in enough play time for an update. :)

In my last update Frankie had run away, but unlike the last time he wandered off, he came home in a day. Sophia was so glad to have her pup back.
    R6zxuG3.png

Naomi was very happy to see her oldest daughter smiling again.
    GUAVtsv.png

I tried to get a nice family shot at the dinner table but one of the twins fell asleep... :/
    NulZG5p.png

Now that Ariana and Antonia's skills are a little higher their parents have been able to settle into a routine... well, most nights anyway.
    JuFxnQg.png

They don't get much time to themselves, or together, but these stolen moments are keeping the romance alive.
    pxtVBcT.png

With the toddlers learning their independence, Naomi and Matias have had more time for Sophia.
    wUfjdG7.png

Sophia is such a responsible and smart child. I love her.
    ouyKGbU.png

A successful volcano! I think If finally done all of the school projects.
    NLr39ld.png

So after what felt like weeks of toddler chaos I was so excited to get the pop up it was the twins birthday.
    sMeM0yr.png

They're still really cute, and I'm pretty sure one of them will be my heir. Ariana rolled cat lover (YAY!) and Antonia rolled good.
    HXmoUTP.jpg

Antonia has the rambunctious scamp aspiration, which is one of my favorites, so she'll be spending lots of time at the park.
    78yMts7.png

Apparently the park is going to need a janitor because she's a wild child. Much like she was as a toddler.
    Mg0j3Sk.png

Ariana has the creativity aspiration, but she loves hanging around the park and playing with the strays.
    63lveh1.png

The girls took a selfie together and I realized I haven't taken and hung up any family pictures this generation. I've gotta get on that.
    qZqnp7y.png

And I'll leave you with this pointless but adorable picture of Antonia looking confused.
    uHQNUkG.png
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @Heckstress17 - Oh my gosh I am so glad you got in some sim time. The marina lot is on the gallery, I tried really hard not to use any cc. Which to my surprise I successfully built without any cc! I live-streamed this on Twitch while I built it so I can't take full credit as I had a few helpers :smile:

Hooray for Frankie coming home so soon! And Sophia's little face being all lit up just melts my heart she is super cute. I am still super jealous that you got identical twins :lol: I think anytime multiples age up and get more independence is a day worth celebrating for sure! And I have to say of both girls Antonie is my favorite with her little gap teeth ♥

It's all happy days here in the Asher household. The Mister and mini-Jenn have been extra lovey-dovey.
    0c57622bcf.jpg

Sadie has taken quite the liking to little James though and guards him while he sleeps.
    63e39a30ad.jpg

Speaking of little James he is quite the emotional little guy.
    56816343d2.jpg

816ec5aa96.jpg

With her days being numbered (according to MC she had 0 days left at the time of this picture) Sadie is just relaxing and enjoying the senior life.
    a029cde565.jpg

And everyone is sure to love on her extra because who knows when she will be gone.
    f083779b00.jpg

Especially little Charles, even if he does have the cat lover trait Sadie is the only dog he's bonded with.
    f24b183177.jpg

And in the middle of the night, Grim came for Sadie. This made me so sad because she looks like she is sleeping.
    a572a80fe5.png

3f87260b87.jpg

Charlotte was up getting a midnight snack when it happened and the poor thing saw it all.
    750114fbc6.jpg

Little Charles asked his mom if they could have a funeral for Sadie and lay her to rest in the pet cemetery.
    7889741850.jpg

Mister Asher was pretty broken up over the death of their beloved Sadie and he took some time off work to grieve.
    07c6d1c345.jpg

Charles took his dad out to the pier to get some fresh air, he was hoping to make him feel better. But nothing really seemed to help.
    ebc6dc33aa.jpg

While they were there Charles made a few new furry friends and they cheered him up. Afterall he is a cat lover.
    f6fbab05f1.jpg

This one took a liking to him and they are pretty good pals now.
    bd7bf53c43.jpg

For now, the family is just enjoying their time with each other and there probably won't be another pet in the house for a little while.
    77912cfd0c.jpg
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited December 2017
    @OJenn - Poor Sadie. :'( Beautiful update despite the sad event.

@Heckstress17 - The twins aged up so beautiful. I love them. They look identical too. Very cool.

@JordanNicoleJJ - Sam aged up handsome. I love him with a beard. Bobbie is such a cute kid! I wonder how many babies mom will have. Can't wait to see.

The surgery that was planned for today was rescheduled for January. First snowstorm of the season just had to come today. :/
  • Options
    I just have to comment to say how happy I was to come home to 3 updates! I don't feel good so comments will have to wait until tomorrow but thank you for these awesome update!! :)
  • Options
    To everyone worried I'll get multiples--don't worry. The household has 7 members (Sam, Sawyer, Billie, Bobbie, Bear, Shadow, and Sylvester), so no chance for multiples whatsoever! :relieved:

@OJenn I love that market! Such a great use of that space. Ohmigosh James is such a cute toddler--that's my favorite toddler hair. Aww Sadie...I'm sad that she's passed, but it looks like she had a great last few days. I'm glad they had a little doggy funeral. I always forget about that pet cemetery. Maybe my Sims will visit when one of their pets pass.

@Heckstress17 I'm so glad Frankie came home. I know they'll always come home eventually, but it still gets me worried :lol: I think your Sophia and my Billie would get along well--so studious and responsible. Sophia's volcano looks way better than Billie's though :lol: The twins look great!! I know they're identical, but I'm just a liiitle partial to Ariana. Gotta love a cat-lover! Thankfully, since they're identical, you can just pick the one with the better traits ;)

@Rawla I'm sorry you have to wait for the surgery, winter weather is the worst!

@debjameswhite Hope you get to feeling better!

• Options
    MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    edited December 2017
    @everyone Does anyone know if any of Zerbu's mods are working currently?

@debjameswhite Patches' response to Gianna on the guitar was hilarious! Congrats on the happy couple. And the triplets!!!! I hope you feel better soon!

@OJenn Looks like there was a patch today but it didn't fix the issues I'm having...or at least I don't think it did. Pets get stuck at my vet and my sim won't do anything while they're still there! Lovely photos as always!!! Sadie is gorgeous (and such a good watch dog)...and how sad she passed away :(

@Heckstress17 Time flies!!! I can't believe it has been that long either! Your family is so cute!! I love the pic of them around the dinner table. The twins are adorable in their beds!

@Luclylu Did you download the 4.0? Or the 3.9...whatever it is?

@JordanNicoleJJ Good luck on your finals! Sounds like you're crazy busy!!! I'm so glad to know that about the pets now! Every time my cat ran I called him back LOL Guess I'll let him explore now. Looks like Sylvester knows how to get everyone's attention! Sawyer is a beautiful dog! Bobbie grew up adorably!!! Nice beard on Sam...I hate the adult wrinkles too haha.

@Rawla That sucks you have to wait!!!
    Post edited by Meeshelby on
  • Options
    The Alley Family Tree
    (Spoiler Alert)
    Short Version
    Long Version

Catch up on my story on my blog here!

RBWC - Gen 4 - Chapter 54
    Birthdays and...Deaths?!

31732495383_2d05f249b3_o.png
    39021500031_9f73592483_o.jpg
    Life was going well for the Everest Household. Maggie’s hard work paid off and she reached her goal of Professional Painter.

32421948961_f35cbc64e0_o.png
    Ridge loved spending time at home with the kids.

32544641405_fa8a803f3c_o.png
    Maggie was worried about her older brother, Christopher. He was spotted around town hanging out with Grimm!!

Time passed quickly and it was time for MANY birthdays…

32544641655_980289cab6_o.png
    32544641565_0eac9f20f1_o.png
    32421949091_47f4cc6c97_o.png
    31732495243_eca4b2a18a_o.png
    32165352590_782c584905_o.png
    32421948681_8cb3958464_o.png

32392060852_e3797e1318_o.png
    At the birthday party something odd happened…

The caterer died!!!! Check out all the reactions in the pics below. And yes…one sim is in her underwear.

32392060762_22a24fb837_o.png
    32544642445_1361126ede_o.png
    32392060562_b272e115c4_o.png
    32544642285_fca986a7e9_o.png
    32544642015_f1ecf610b1_o.png
    32392060322_bc0a899b16_o.png
    32544641895_70b920b78f_o.png
    Since the caterer happened to be Elly Na’ara (from one of my other rotations you may recall)…I found a nice beautiful place to bury her.

39021499881_909795f327_o.jpg
    Maggie took it pretty hard and Mathias tried to take advantage!!!! Shame on him! She ignored his text.

24157311357_2905ba690e_o.jpg
    Everyone all grown up.

TOWNIE NEWS

39021500311_3744e13b73_o.jpg
    39021500191_0a4b27221d_o.jpg
    39021500101_6976914046_o.jpg
    39021500111_621b543aa0_o.jpg
    25150609628_4d418e7cf2_o.jpg
  • Options
    <sad face> just read the patch notes and nothing I’m experiencing was addressed
  • Options
    <sad face> just read the patch notes and nothing I’m experiencing was addressed

Ditto :(
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @Meeshelby - Congrats to Maggie on her promotion! Oh wow, what a party! All those birthdays AND a death, that's one that will be unforgettable. Out of everyone, I think Amanda is my favorite.

@everyone - I am afraid to open any of my saves at the moment because apparently some cc furniture is borked again. I don't know specifics but it might be a while before I post again. @debjameswhite I am getting the issue of sims going to the sink and doing nothing.

(sidenote: I have a video of me building the market lot is anyone is curious! )
    Post edited by OJenn on
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 Oh I would love to see the houses you download for Granite Falls. I'm not really thrilled with their vacation homes. I don't know what is going on but taking care of these multiples has been awful! They are constantly throwing mess all over the floor. Like they literally go from one mess to the next. They don't even care what their parents say about it. All Gianni and Jordyn do is clean up after them. They're not very fun at all :( Something is amiss with the game right now I think.

@JordanNicoleJJ Good luck with finals! My kids are going through that right now too. You'll do great :) I don't think that Toby aged up faster on his second go. I think it was about the same.

Oh no, I never had a pet pee on the floor...yet! I love kitty's big eyes with laser light. I love seeing Sawyer jog with Bear and I agree that it would be awesome if more than one dog could go. Oooo I'm excited to see the next nooboo! What a great kid Billie is and Bobbie aged up so cute! Sam aged up nice too. He looks pretty hot!

@OJenn Aww <hugs> Don't worry. Things are going to be great. You're graduating! So proud of you :)

OH I love that market! I can't wait to watch your video. It looks great. I love the wedding spot. It's better than what came with the game. Gianni and Jordyn's guests came running to see the wedding but immediately turned and ran off.

Oh I love that pic of mini-Jenn and Mr. Asher! I love Sadie guarding James. So cute. Oh I'm so sorry about Sadie. These pets are killing me! It's a great idea to put them in the pet cemetery though. I hadn't though of that. That little cat is adorable.

@Heckstress17 Oh no, I hope everything is ok and whatever was stressing you has passed. I'm glad Frankie came back faster this time! I love him with Sophia. I love seeing Matias and Naomi reading to the twins. Their room is so cute. My poor family's room is such a big mess right now. It's hard to only spend the money they have! I haven't found any plants yet either :( hehe Oh my gosh I was like why wouldn't you pick Sophia?? Then I see those beautiful twins....And you got a pet trait! What trait generator are you using? I love that last pic of Antonia she is super cute.

@Meeshelby I don't think I've ever seen that giant statue. Oh I hate when random sims die during our events. Oh my gosh Mathias Hair! I haven't thought about him in forever!
  • Options
    ydsm1.png
    Chapter 16: Surprise

Quinton
    yFZFM.png

Sloane
    yFZGb.png

and Londyn all aged up to toddlers. This is when my hell began!
    yFZGs.png

Seriously though, how cute is this?
    yFZH4.png

BTW this is taking place in the newly added 3rd floor.
    yFZIx.png

Gianni is still perfecting his cooking.
    yG0hx.png

No one expected this…especially me! She’s an elder with just a few days left!
    yFZXE.PNG

She was very uncomfortable.
    yFZYY.png

The poor thing was panting.
    yFZZA.png

I was really hoping we’d get one who looked like Mama since she’s such a pretty kitty, but we got these 2 little gingers.
    yG01g.png

Londyn loves them. Martini and Margarita!
    yG04K.png
  • Options
    @debjameswhite - Multiples are probably the worst as toddlers! So many little people to control lol. And hooray for getting a third floor addition to the house! Sounds like Gianni and Jordyn are doing well. Wow I guess the multiples don't just stop at humans. It's kind of sweet that Patches had two kittens, just about one for each kid.
  • Options
    Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm going to do a comments post soon, tonight or tomorrow (Dutch time lol). Right now I want to post some pictures for you all, because I started playing again and I just want to share :smiley:

1658f1ed4d.png
    Zauna and Javier are living in this house...

e14fa6d179.png
    Right next to the vet clinic, which has changed since then because it got too small.

149b583dd9.png
    Immediately after moving in, I got a notification that Bolt has an obsession with our toilet bowl. Does this mean something? I haven't found out yet. He looks in love :yum:

958d49c0b7.png
    To my surprise (because Javier is the animal lover), Zauna was the first one to try and get closer to the pets.

12e3749a94.png
    In all fairness, this could be because he ran to his newly bought vet clinic almost immediately. Or, well, I sent him there. I take all the blame. I was just so excited for this career! :dizzy:

a91d0ea510.png
    I've got a buttload of pictures of Javier treating animals, but I'll try to contain myself. This was his first patient and not only is he confused, he's also being judged by one of @Heckstress17 sims outside.

537b97e0a6.png
    Luckily, Javier did find the cure and this dog loved him!

d502f86ad1.png
    A lot of Javi's first patients had pink hair. Is it a conspiracy? An infection? Mid-life crisis? You tell me.

09019ecc1f.png
    Javier: 'Oh GOD! Am I doing this right? I'm not, am I?!'
    Dog: 'Can someone get this guy away from me? Anyone?'

5bfb2d57a9.png
    Honestly, Javier did pretty good on his first day. He already knows how to operate. Score!

e38657b00b.png
    Meanwhile, Zauna hasn't had much luck finding a job yet. So she stays at home to cook and clean for now.

d3cb0ce37c.png
    Javier appreciates it, but he notices his wife feels a bit bored.

7329e6f331.png
    At least she gets to walk Bolt in the evenings.

99f610779c.png
    Have I mentioned how much I love it that sims can walk their pets? Now I only wish they could walk a pet together.

ef2f582415.png
    The next days were pretty much the same, Javier is trying to get a good reputation as a vet.

ef6a7a2a70.png
    Zauna enjoys her free time and makes Javi dinner when he gets home.

7a157f00a5.png
    afbd6bc470.png
    They are slowly settling into this new life and try to find some time for romance.

a763fab769.png
    b6ec296bb4.png
    6db33fd304.png
    And Bolt and Princess are just being adorable.

59d788fd01.png
    They are also getting closer to their owners. Bolt and Javi are inseparable when he's home.

f17b4e965d.png
    Bolt even sleeps close to them.

b26fc8b5e7.png
    Javier gets up early in the mornings, he's a very busy man at the moment, but he always takes time to admire his wife.

c3ec41e531.png
    At the clinic, Javier hired a new employee, hopefully he get to be home a bit more that way.

f4b39d450d.png
    She's a big help...

47c40510b5.png
    Javier has some time to do other stuff besides treat patients now.

71cbd49d89.png
    9f3ffb0ffc.png
    It's good that he can go home earlier, because Zauna got a job so he has to walk Bolt in the afternoons. Zauna's work times are not ideal, I hope it gets better.
  • Options
    Yay lots to comment on and reply to! I'm on my phone at the moment so just a quick question. Is everyone still able to use the MCC? My game was frozen indefinitely, but the hours and days were continuing to pass. I removed the command center and all my problems are solved. Anyone else? I was using the latest version.
  • Options
    @Francisca464 Hooray for an update! I love that house and the stones for the walk. Very nice! How funny that Bolt is so interested in the toilet! Javier is sooo handsome! That confusion of the new vet was so much fun :) Zauna and Javier are so cute together, and that kittenOMG.
  • Options
    Comments! :)

@Rawla - Oh no! I must've missed the post where you said you needed surgery. I hope you're not in pain?

@OJenn - Awesome job not using any cc in your marina lot. The market truly turned out amazing! It was nice to see mini Jenn and Carl keeping the spark alive. That's something I struggle with when my couples have kids, especially now that pets are added to the mix. Little James is so cute, though he does look like quite the fussy little guy. I'm glad you were able to see how many days Sadie had left so the family could spend time with her. I'm SO sad to see her go. I don't think I'll ever get over pet deaths. There's a pet cemetery?! Where is it? Poor Mr. Asher looks so sad in the picture of him walking down the street, but that Brindleton bay scenery is beautiful! I love that Charles is a cat lover. I'm really enjoying that trait with Ariana in my game. His new little stray buddy is so cute. Love the side eye. Also, question about the wildcard townie my heir can marry; do they have to be a game generated townie, or can I use one of the sims I've downloaded from the gallery to populate my world?

@debjameswhite - I hope you're feeling better! I noticed you were a little quieter on here then usual and was worried you were sick. When I saw there was a patch I immediately thought of you. I'm mad none of the problems you're having are fixed. They patched the game again yesterday right when I stopped playing because my game was literally unplayable and none of my problems were addressed either. I don't know how I'm gonna survive without the command center, but I have no other choice. :( The lots I downloaded for Granite Falls are here. I haven't installed them in my game yet because some of the lots have cc and I wasn't feeling like replacing what would be missing, but I think I'm gonna go do that now. I miss Granite Falls! I think the toddler/kids mess making is bugged since the pets patch. Someone posted a picture of their park and unfortunately it's what my park and restaurants look like too. tumblr_p0t9802qVS1tkmb4do2_1280.png

Oh wow the toddlers look like handfuls. Hang in there! Great job being able to afford a 3rd floor for them. I had the most fun when I played my Oasis save without money cheats. I'm sure the triplets will have beautiful rooms in no time. I really like Gianni's new hair. You know I'm a sucker for long hair too :wink: Patches was pregnant?! That must've been a funny surprise :lol: I agree it's disappointing her kittens aren't as pretty as she is, but they're still cute, and I really like their names! The picture of Londyn holding one of them is precious :love:

@Meeshelby - I'm not sure about Zerbu's mods working since I don't use them, but the master command center isn't working in my game :/ I really like the decor in the picture of Ridge reading to one of his girls. Wow you had a ton of birthday's! I like that though, you can get all the makeovers done at once. That was quite the eventful party lol! I remember Elly well, RIP! Mathias looking for any chance to get in with Maggie cracks me up. Man I miss the mates from that generation. The girls all look just like their Mom, for that reason Keenan is my favorite. Though I do really like Leanna.

@Francisca464 - Yay!!! I was so excited to see your update! I hope your sims mojo is back. I've really missed you! That house is absolutely gorgeous! I need it!! It fits the architecture of Brindleton bay perfectly. omg the picture of Bolt looking at the toilet is too funny :joy: his face is hilarious. Pets randomly become obsessed with objects. They just like being around them and usually the obsession doesn't last long. It seems to work the same with their fears too. Javi is one great looking vet :wink: I really like his scrubs. It's so funny you say you took a ton of pictures of him at work. I did the same thing with Naomi and it was so hard not to share them all. Sorry about Marley being creepy and judging him from the window on his first day lol The waiting room of the clinic is so nice looking! Also great job having Javi perform surgeries. Naomi didn't use her surgery machine until she was a level 10 vet lol I had no idea what I was doing. Zauna staying home with the pets and cooking seems like the life! I love that she and Bolt have bonded so much. Seems like she's an animal lover too. Love the pictures of Princess and Bolt just being adorable. Princess is my fav. Also great shot of Javi and Bolt on the couch, the decor is really pretty in that shot. omg Javi's new assistant is gorgeous :love: I must admit when I saw her walk through the door my first though was they're totally gonna have an affair :joy: I mean could you blame him?! lol I can't wait to see more!
  • Options
    I'm going to write more later but @Heckstress17 & @Francisca464 I had that EXACT same thought immediately when I saw Javi's new assistant and the look she was giving him! LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Comments! :)

@OJenn - Awesome job not using any cc in your marina lot. The market truly turned out amazing! It was nice to see mini Jenn and Carl keeping the spark alive. That's something I struggle with when my couples have kids, especially now that pets are added to the mix. Little James is so cute, though he does look like quite the fussy little guy. I'm glad you were able to see how many days Sadie had left so the family could spend time with her. I'm SO sad to see her go. I don't think I'll ever get over pet deaths. There's a pet cemetery?! Where is it? Poor Mr. Asher looks so sad in the picture of him walking down the street, but that Brindleton bay scenery is beautiful! I love that Charles is a cat lover. I'm really enjoying that trait with Ariana in my game. His new little stray buddy is so cute. Love the side eye. Also, question about the wildcard townie my heir can marry; do they have to be a game generated townie, or can I use one of the sims I've downloaded from the gallery to populate my world?

The Pet cemetery is over on the island with the lighthouse, on the other end of it. And for the wildcard It can be any townies you want, game generated or some you found on the gallery. I am personally going to try for game generated but I know @debjameswhite is going with a townie that came from her other founders that she put in town.

Also I know you were having problems with the game freezing while you had MC in. I had the same issue so I redownloaded MC and got rid of everything except my settings for it. When I put it back in my game the freezing went away.
    Post edited by OJenn on
  • Options
    With the kids gaining more independence mini Jenn has been itching to have some adult interaction so she went back to the Writing career.
    4ec413337c.png

Charlotte has really turned to her mom a lot, always asking for advice and of course spending more time with her mom than anyone else in the house.
    205d950cb7.png

205d950cb7.png

And I can't really be too annoyed by it since she is so cute. I still don't think she has enough of her parents to be heir.
    d0d62367e0.jpg

Meanwhile, little James is definitely in the running, look how cute he is!
    37c11103ab.jpg

On top of being extremely emotional, he is also a very expressive little guy.
    4a6ba25384.jpg

Jenn still makes time for her oldest son Charles though, he is an A student now.
    ff0be975e8.jpg

All the time spent with her kids has paid off and mini Jenn has maxed out the parenting skill.
    c1a09f2612.png

And just before I left the Ashers I found out there are a lot of birthdays coming up!!
    9c57681f09.png

f009964974.png

fa646c89ee.png

So birthdays will be coming soon!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top