Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

COMPLETE - Finding Her Prince Charming (a Selection Story)

Comments

• Options
    cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    @KleineMuff @icmnfrsh @cind3r3lla

If you guys wanted to add more, we could make it like an actual selection where the first video is the 12 contestants being picked at random? But it's up to you guys :)

I want to make a sim, I will do it in a couple of hours if that's okay :relaxed:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    @CupcakeViolence sounds a lot like Prince Max to America in the book series the princess does (sort of) but try to keep the beard or at least make it a bit shorter?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    aTKpZo5.png

Hope I'm not late to the party just wanted to throw my hat in the ring!

Gallery ID: WITCHAZARD

Name:
    Xander Galenhiem

Unwanted Son

Traits: Creative, Self Assured, Perfectionist, Quick Learner

Caste: 8

Backstory:

Xander is the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 child of a nearby Grand Duke. After sexually assaulting his mother a Caste 7 who worked in his wife's garden she became pregnant with Xander. When he came of age his resemblance to the Grand Duke was inexcusable! Not willing to have his wife find out about the affair he had his own child banished to the country where he remained until he was a young adult. upon his return to his father's palace, he was quickly rushed to one of the inn's out the dukedom's borders where his father came and spoke to him about making him a legitimate heir. After many drinks, Xander fell unconscious only to awaken in a room filled with corpses, covered in blood, with the alleged murder weapon in hand. He was thrown in prison where he met many prisoners who were wrongfully accused of their crimes. This occurrence was not only within his father's domain but was common throughout the country. As the days to his execution drew near he and his fellow prisoners staged a prison break and they fled to a nearby residence under the guise as refugees. It was there his friend adjusted his criminal record to allow his participation in the selection. If he is not chosen he would at least; like for the future queen to know of the injustices that lie in her kingdom's judicial system. But if during his efforts of persuasion they were to fall for one another he wouldn't oppose the idea of making the princess his bride.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Ooh, looks like you have enough people. I guess I'll just submit a guy in the next one I'll join. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    SydcupcakesSydcupcakes Posts: 79 Member
    I'll enter one of my sims

fiugPy3.png
    9piyMKf.png

Name: Oak Brenn
    Traits: He is outgoing, family orientated, and loves the outdoors
    Backstory: He is a 4. His family owns a large farm and he loves to plant and breed flowers. He also wants to have a big family and can't wait to start one of his own.

Gallery: Under the name Sydnescupcakes. He is in the Brenn family (I will pull him out when I get the chance)
  • Options
    Is it too late to submit a sim? :frowning:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    @cind3r3lla OP did mention picking out of a hat for names as a potential selection method, so I'd still go for it personally - it's up to you, though.
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
  • Options
    CupcakeViolenceCupcakeViolence Posts: 124 Member
    edited August 2017
    cind3r3lla wrote: »
    Is it too late to submit a sim? :frowning:

Nope! it's not too late!

@PurplishSimEater

yes i did mention that, but chances are i'll add more rooms and just add the extra sims (i would hate to exclude people :( )
    Post edited by CupcakeViolence on
    Come check out my selection! Finding her Prince Charming

Or my blog
  • Options
    Something came up today and I need sleep, so I'll do my sim tomorrow instead, sorry for that :confused:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    cind3r3lla wrote: »
    Something came up today and I need sleep, so I'll do my sim tomorrow instead, sorry for that :confused:

You have until Friday :)

Or my blog
  • Options
    PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    @CupcakeViolence That's cool too - don't feel obligated to do one thing or another because it's your story.
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Yay for more people :smiley:
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    Here's my sim! :smile:
    Fbz5vo6.jpg
    Everyday and formal outfit :relieved:

Your Gallery-ID: Feppez
    Name: Charles Wright
    Traits: Outgoing, romantic & perfectionist + muser (bestselling author aspiration)
    Caste: 3 - Writer
    Background: Charles grew up in a loving home with his parents and his younger brother. He was the one would taught his brother how to read and read him fairy tales every single night, he loved it. He has a good relationship to his family and hopes to have his own family in the future.
    Ever since Charles was a child, he has always been fascinated by books and writers. He has always wondered how writers came up with ideas for hundreds of pages and still made it sound inspiring and fascinating. So he decided that he wanted to become a writer, he read hundreds of books and got more inspired for each one. He wrote only short stories in the beginning and got A's at every writing assignment at school.
    As a teenager, he started taking creative writing courses and was told from his teacher that he had a lot of potential. It was important to him that his stories was written in perfection, he wanted every single word to sound inspiring and fascinating, and he wanted to give inspiration to his readers.
    When he turned 17, he published his first book and began his journey as a writer. He has published a couple of books and has earned a lot of success. Even though he's already a famous author, his goal is to become a bestselling author. He also enjoys writing poems and wants to one day dedicate a love poem to his future wife.
    Even though he has had a lot of success in his life, something was missing. He wanted to find his soulmate, other girls that he had dated before has always been after his money and success, and has never been interested to getting to know the real Charles.

He's under these hashtags: #selectionchallenge #selection #princecharming
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Options
    @cind3r3lla
    I love him :)

Or my blog
  • Options

fiugPy3.png
    9piyMKf.png

Backstory: He is a 4. His family owns a large farm and he loves to plant and breed flowers. He also wants to have a big family and can't wait to start one of his own.

Gallery: Under the name Sydnescupcakes. He is in the Brenn family (I will pull him out when I get the chance)

I'm just going to download the family and pull him out, it's all good :)

Or my blog
  • Options
    @Amby316
    @MadameLee

I can't find either of your sims on the gallery, what's your gallery ID?

Or my blog
  • Options
    Amby316Amby316 Posts: 1,408 Member
    @Amby316
    @MadameLee

I can't find either of your sims on the gallery, what's your gallery ID?

Mine is under #findingprincecharming also, it may say he has CC. . . is only default replacement eyes
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    08-05-17_12-49-25c2a0am.png?w=768

He looks like the child of townie Akira!

D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member

fiugPy3.png
    9piyMKf.png

@Sydcupcakes My fav of the entries so far. LOVE the name. Might have to download him myself!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    minjee_kangminjee_kang Posts: 285 Member
    edited August 2017
    Karilan wrote: »
    08-05-17_12-49-25c2a0am.png?w=768

He looks like the child of townie Akira!

Haha I adore Akira! Althiugh judging by his name, he's probably of Japanese descent and Eugene here is of Korean descent, so I don't think they're related, but the hair (manbun!) and the general Asian-ness does tend to give off a similar vibe I guess. :)
  • Options
    @Amby316

Found him :)

Or my blog
  • Options
    SydcupcakesSydcupcakes Posts: 79 Member
    @Karilan Thanks!
  • Options
    ErmyErmy Posts: 1 New Member
    You get my first post on forums YAY ok so my ID is deakinx13, they're in the gallery, and names of the 3 I'm submitting, their stories are in their descriptions:

Super Llama Man
    Brian Seachest
    Christopher Hamlin

MAY THE BEST SIM WIN :)
  • Options
    Hey everyone :)

So now that the challenge is starting just wanted to let you all know that every sim has been entered into the contest :)

except @MadameLee because I can't find her sim (if you get back to me soon I can swap out one of @Ermy sims (she knows already))

So there will be 16 sims, I loved everyone's entries so I had to keep them all! :)

I'm just trying to finish off some small things but I will have the first video posted on Sunday :) probably just before midnight because it's my last day of work and I work the afternoon/evening, blah :(

Or my blog
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Ooh, this must be the biggest selection I've seen so far. I guess everyone will have to be more competitive to catch the princess's eye.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?