Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

COMPLETE - Finding Her Prince Charming (a Selection Story)

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh yeah, getting a tooth extraction is a major bummer. I needed to have it heal over a long weekend, and I was only barely functional by the time I got back to school.

Hopefully it all goes away soon enough. :blush:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Just watched episode 9, it was so funny all the sims that were glitching and Seb kept hanging around. :D
    Just a heads up, after the last video posts we may have a delay in the next one, I don't know when my mouth is going to calm the eff down (is swelling/pain stop) enough for me to actually want to do anything :/ sorry guys

Sorry to hear that! :/ Don't be sorry, take your time!
  • Amby316Amby316 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Just a heads up, after the last video posts we may have a delay in the next one, I don't know when my mouth is going to calm the eff down (is swelling/pain stop) enough for me to actually want to do anything :/ sorry guys

Just get well soon, the boys and Amelia will still be around when you are healed.
    Amelia is magic. :D That couch teleportation
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member

It's totally fine :smile: I hope you feel better soon!
    HBRh4vc.jpg
    Dance party! Although it looks like some of the men didn't get a chance to talk to her that evening.

The next elimination is going to be a surprise. I hope Super Llama-Man doesn't leave yet.

Loved the videos!! Yeah I don't think some of the guys got to speak to her at the dance party. :D
    The karaoke date was so funny, I loved that you mentioned Noah always being around and he was there LOL
    edited August 2017
    Awesome videos, loved both of them :smile:
    I loved the karaoke duet between Amelia and Charles, both of them can't sing :joy:

Can't wait for the elimination video, hopefully Charles stays! :relaxed:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • CupcakeViolenceCupcakeViolence Posts: 124 Member
    So it dunes out I have an abscess in my mouth now, I'm not in the hospital (spent majority of yesterday evening in emerge, now I'm at home hooked up to antibiotics, so it's either gonna get better in the next couple of days or I'm gonna get admitted to the hospital..

I just want you guys to know I am not giving this up, I absolutely love playing this game and recording it. When I am feeling better I promise I'll start uploading videos again, I'm just in dumb amounts of pain right now.
    Come check out my selection! Finding her Prince Charming

Or my blog
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    No worries take your time to heal! Hope you feel better soon!
    So it dunes out I have an abscess in my mouth now, I'm not in the hospital (spent majority of yesterday evening in emerge, now I'm at home hooked up to antibiotics, so it's either gonna get better in the next couple of days or I'm gonna get admitted to the hospital..

I just want you guys to know I am not giving this up, I absolutely love playing this game and recording it. When I am feeling better I promise I'll start uploading videos again, I'm just in dumb amounts of pain right now.

Don't stress it! Focus on getting better instead, the challenge can wait for now.
    I hope you get well soon! :smile:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    OMG! The karaoke date was the best thing ever :joy::joy:
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

edited August 2017
    Hey guys! I will be posting a video tonight! I'm currently adding stuff to new crest for the individual dates, once I finish that I'm starting those (I don't upload until I turn the game off) so minimum one tonight :)

are there any date ideas you guys have/would like to see??

Or my blog
    It's uploading now, I have posted the link but it may take 10-20 minutes to load

but it's up!

Or my blog
    Oh no, Kyle and Nate. :( Things are going to get more fierce here.

aww Kyle and Nate! Kyle was one of my faves! :( I think Seb will probably be next,
    He doesn't try very hard with the Princess. All he did at the party was dance with a plate in his hand and left the party with it too LOL is he a secret klepto? :D
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Aw Nate no I'm gonna miss those baby blues! On the bright side Xander is somewhat still in this! He survived another elimination and his father's wrath!
    Noah's a T-Rex :p
    I have up until Elimination 3 done, so I know the next one to go home
    Noah may end up being my new avatar because it's freaking hilarious (it's like episode 18/19) omg I can't even xD

Or my blog
  • minjee_kangminjee_kang Posts: 285 Member
    @CupcakeViolence Haha love your new avi :smiley: HE'S A T-REX! :smiley:
    @minjee_kang

it's made me laugh so hard, that video is coming, i'll be posting the full pic in my blog soon if you want a copy :p

@cind3r3lla

amelia went to take a picture and zoomed in on charles' butt, I died, I just kept freaking laughing and I just had to take that picture, it will also be posted soon

Guys I marathoned a lot of content last night I can't even xD

Also when you *finally* get to the third elimination it's hilarious cause my boyfriend kept cracking jokes in the background and apparently he's routing for Amelia to be a 'hoe'

I wanna thank all of you for making this disaster a possibility :)

Or my blog
    Amelia is the princess after all. If she wants to be a gardening tool and rake up all those men, she's free to do so. :D:D:D

Just watched both videos, I love the dates. Noah sounded pretty good at karaoke on the first song but the next was awful lol
    Can't wait for Seb's solo, he does get one right or is it just for the lower relationships? :D
    @kittymeow

everyone gets one on one time with 'Lia

the individual 'dates' are the highest and the lowest relationship; so typically I took the higher relationship in the morning and the lowest in the afternoon; those rankings were not maintained :p

Or my blog
  • minjee_kangminjee_kang Posts: 285 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Noah sounded pretty good at karaoke on the first song but the next was awful lol

Second this, and the duet made me giggle so much, with Noah standing in front cheering on... hilarious! :smiley: Nobody knows how to sing ahaha