Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

COMPLETE - Finding Her Prince Charming (a Selection Story)

Comments

• cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    Wow, you're quick! I have watched all the latest videos now and I'm excited for the elimination!
    It looks like Charles and Amelia likes each other :smile:

I think you should unmask Super Llama Man either when he gets eliminated or wins.
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited August 2017
    Amelia how could you not spend time with those cuties and vise versa! Oh well Xander is still in the game his crew on the outside are cheering him on! Good boy Xander you get to live another week! Now don't blow your group date that's where you need to make your move! We need to learn from the front runners Oak and Ethan and improve our strategy in wooing the princess! Can't wait till tomorrow! <3
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Aww, it's too bad that Sal left already. But at least he was sent home properly, since the last selection I entered him in just stopped updating after a while.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Aww I knew Corey would be eliminated, he didn't try much at all. I think dating a princess just isn't for him, he'd rather spend time with his bro's lol. Super happy that Seb is still in but he needs to interact with Amelia more, he's one of the lowest relationships. Come on Seb!!!
    what you doing mate, get in there. :D
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Aww, it's too bad that Sal left already. But at least he was sent home properly, since the last selection I entered him in just stopped updating after a while.
    I was sad that Sal had to leave, I really liked him. :/
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I was sad that Sal had to leave, I really liked him. :/
    Aww, thanks. :D I guess I'll just have to root for the other guys now.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Awe man! Sad to see three sims go already but I'm glad Kyle is still in the run :)
    Looking forward to the next episodes!
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

Lol, Cris dived between Noah and Amelia while they were chatting. Rude.

• Brei714Brei714 Posts: 110 Member
    Nate is still in there? Woo! I was worried for him...he was off to a somewhat rough start.

And I just have to say that Super Llama Man is one of the most original and amusing sims I've seen. If he fails this selection I may just put him in my Asylum Challenge that I'm starting soon...for fun. ;)
  • CupcakeViolenceCupcakeViolence Posts: 124 Member
    I wanna thank you guys for your sims :) I'm sorry they had to go so soon :( (not specifing incase people haven't seen video yet, but you know who you are <3

@icmnfrsh yes, cris is rude, I do not like cris he has been scrapping by and it drives me insane lol Amelia needs better taste in her men (aka send cris home!)

@Brei714 lol take him, @Ermy won't mind at all! She doesn't have internet until the 18th otherwise I'm sure she'd chime in :p

... she's essentially my cousin, her and my cousin and perfect together! (Love you guys) but of course her three sims are so diverse, one is Amelias BFF, another is the bane of my existence (seriously Amelia kick him out, maybe he will start a legit fight and I can intervene... hmm..) and her alcoholic-induced (don't blame her! She was a brave soul, spending the day putting together IKEA furniture, if you've never had to do it than you are a lucky plum ad should feel grateful) sim creation has become one of the most intriguing sims haha

... side note, she doesn't seem to remember what llama man looks like, see above for context :D
    Come check out my selection! Finding her Prince Charming

Or my blog
  • PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    Well, Seamus is still there. But he needs to get his plum together if he wants a chance. At least his half-heartedness about it all kinda fits the backstory I gave him.
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
    My guess is that the twist is Super Llama-Man is super hot.

• MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    edited August 2017
    :(:'(:( still holding out for Super Llama Man though
    MINEZ wrote: »
    :(:'(:( still holding out for Super Llama Man though

Sorry :(
    My guess is that the twist is Super Llama-Man is super hot.

Or he's really ugly, who knows :D

Or my blog
    It has to be either. There is no in-between. :D

I'm sad to the sims go, but it's a selection after all. I'm glad Charles is still in the running.
    Can't wait for the next video :smile:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
    Just watched episode 8, I think Seb got to know the Princess alittle better now. I'm glad you decided not to do it at the festival lol those gaming things drive me crazy, sims are constantly using them. :D
    Glad Xander was talkative this time around could have done better by sticking to Amelia like glue but I have no problem with him trying to spread awareness to the other contestants in case he gets sent home!
    edited August 2017
    Just watched episode 8, I think Seb got to know the Princess alittle better now. I'm glad you decided not to do it at the festival lol those gaming things drive me crazy, sims are constantly using them. :D

Ugh I know right? It was brutal :/ Seb is my favourite because I love that name, Amelia's favourites change week to week, and they're never what I want :/ (to be clear I love all of the contestants and will happy with any of them (except cris, cris can leave anytime now))

WitcHazard wrote: »
    Glad Xander was talkative this time around could have done better by sticking to Amelia like glue but I have no problem with him trying to spread awareness to the other contestants in case he gets sent home!

I honestly can't remember the event (from this episode) or who went on it I'm so out of it lol

It's killing me cause I know who's going home and I'd love to be able to spare the anxiety or soften the blow but that's a MAJOR spoiler and I refuse to give hints - which is why I don't respond to some comments haha

Did you guys want me to post her favourites week after the Elimination? It really doesn't matter and it changes dramatically each time, like the first week *blank* was middle of pack and after second Elimination he's ahead it's very entertaining to watch haha

Or my blog

Ugh I know right? It was brutal :/ Seb is my favourite because I love that name, Amelia's favourites change week to week, and they're never what I want :/ (to be clear I love all of the contestants and will happy with any of them (except cris, cris can leave anytime now))

WitcHazard wrote: »

I honestly can't remember the event (from this episode) or who went on it I'm so out of it lol

It's killing me cause I know who's going home and I'd love to be able to spare the anxiety or soften the blow but that's a MAJOR spoiler and I refuse to give hints - which is why I don't respond to some comments haha

Did you guys want me to post her favourites week after the Elimination? It really doesn't matter and it changes dramatically each time, like the first week *blank* was middle of pack and after second Elimination he's ahead it's very entertaining to watch haha

I'd like the favorites of the week gives a inside of the princess mind for the week!
    I wouldn't mind favorites of the week either.

Okie dokie :)

Or my blog
    edited August 2017

I love the name Seb too! He's your favourite? Yayyyyyy! But I think he's going to be eliminated soon lol.
    Poor Cris, he didn't mean to be rude. :D maybe he will be the one for Amelia, that would be funny wince you dislike him so much!! Haha
    I would like favourites of the week too! :)

Yeah, I would like favorites of the week too! :smile:
    Awesome video btw, can't wait for the next one!
    HBRh4vc.jpg
    Just a heads up, after the last video posts we may have a delay in the next one, I don't know when my mouth is going to calm the eff down (is swelling/pain stop) enough for me to actually want to do anything :/ sorry guys

Or my blog