April 30 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
May 13: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!

Create-a-Career : Looking for beta-testers

1303132333436...Next

Comments

• Fraudulent_ClockFraudulent_Clock Posts: 2 New Member
    Anyone know what’s going on with the tool ? It says it’s unavailable because it’s been suspended
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 4,189 Member
    That's because I haven't renew the server subscription
  • Fraudulent_ClockFraudulent_Clock Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="Neia;c-17846093"]That's because I haven't renew the server subscription[/quote]

No problem :smile: I saw a post mentioned in a group so I wasn’t sure. Thanks for replying
  • fastride2fastride2 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Neia said:
    > That's because I haven't renew the server subscription

Any idea when it might be back up ma'am?
    fastride2 wrote: »
    >Any idea when it might be back up ma'am?
    When I'll pay for it :D
    > @Neia said:
    > When I'll pay for it :D

Right that makes sense I suppose lol. I love using your tool (even though I haven't successfully made a career because I get stuck on the python part....) and I do hope you make more tools like this ma'am ^^
  • ClaireneylonClaireneylon Posts: 12 New Member
    Neia, could you let us, your followers, know how much it costs to renew the server? so if we'd like to donate to you, we can? id love to continue updating my careers, so id love to contribute :)
  • simmieleinsimmielein Posts: 1 New Member
    Seconded! I'm sure if there was a patreon/ko.fi/paypal donations page, a lot of people would contribute to keeping this great tool online! :smile:
    I'd definitely love to set one up! It's an awesome tool and I would love to donate to keep it up.
    Neia, could you let us, your followers, know how much it costs to renew the server? so if we'd like to donate to you, we can? id love to continue updating my careers, so id love to contribute :)

Sure, it's costing me 51.44€ per year.

I'm expecting a baby for this summer, so update will most likely be a little slow during fall.
  • NikaNinNikaNin Posts: 2 New Member
    When I want to import the python file I get the error 'no module named services'. Does that mean that I didn´t install a necessary module? I´m kind of stuck here. Anyone who could help me?
  • Polarfuchs17Polarfuchs17 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi @Neia, I created some careers with your tool. They work fine, so I thought it would be great to share them with the community. Are you allow publishing careers created in your tool (including your code)? Or can I only use it for my own?