September 18 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

Create-a-Career : Looking for beta-testers

1293031323335...Next

Comments

• Dakota88Dakota88 Posts: 671 Member
    @Allinxter_910

No offense bud, but actually it does, it says it wasn't a general problem of the page that day. Sad to hear it doesn't work for you, but don't take your frustration out on me, especially not when my post was over a month ago. Better try @Neia as the mod author so she might look into it.

Some problems don't need to occur every single time in order to be a general problem. The problem with Neia's career tool has been persisting for quite some time.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 33,162 Member
    Hey, all! Based on Scarlet's relook at the game code and some work by testers, I've updated my advice on custom careers, including those built with @Neia's tool:

rabbithole careers: updated advice. I've removed these from the Broken Mods list. Initially, it was assumed by those of us tracking at Deaderpool's server and looking at initial code, that broken rabbithole code affected careers. So far, however, the only actual reports of breakage are unconfirmed in testing. Neia has not reported in that her tool does need updating. That said, until career creators confirm their mods working, use at your own risk.
    FAQ: culling relationship decay
    #freethebabies #TeamToasters #TeamPlayableGnomes #TeamFarms #FarmTeam #BouncyCastle!!
  • helen912helen912 Posts: 118 Member
    Hey, all! Based on Scarlet's relook at the game code and some work by testers, I've updated my advice on custom careers, including those built with @Neia's tool:

Thank you for the information over here! :smiley: