Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think they'll give us Werewolves?

Comments

• Options
    FlamingoKicker1FlamingoKicker1 Posts: 4,474 Member
    I was noticing some strange things in the Vampires pack that seem (and that should be in ITALICS BOLD cause there is nothing to click on the objects I am going to mention here...like alot of stuff in Sims 4 they all just seem to be decorative which is a bummer) to be werewolf related but from what I can see you have no real werewolves in the pack. There is a huge Werewolf statue/altar in one area with lots of candles around it. NO idea what that is supposed to be unless it's just their way of saying, "Sorry. No werewolves but, hey, look at this cool statue"? I'd rather have the real thing. Also there is wolfsbane you can grow but I rather doubt that will turn your sims into werewolves. Probably you can just use it in a meal and it improves moods or something. I haven't figured out how you are supposed to use alot of these plants yet cause there isn't a book on plants for your sim to investigate. You probably just have to talk to your other vampire neighbors and if you discuss the right topic they will let the information slip out.
  • Options
    rune1973rune1973 Posts: 15 New Member
    i liked well didn't mined the werewolves from the sims 3 yea there could have in my mind been more customize option's in CAS for them and have a few improvements when playing one as some of the things other sims could do to them or you could do made them look like wimps or a bit pathetic but it is a game for teen but i didn't mind them they remind me of the ones from the teen wolf series they kinda looked similar to.

i liked being able to switch back and forth with my form other than waiting for night time before i turned as i could have more fun i could even leave him as a werewolf all day lol if wanted i liked that.

they could add and change things like give them a mood and stat bonus and weakness when you have more than 1 werewolf in the family in the house and more of if and when they join into a pack withe each other like they can find rare item lying about better when exploring they dont tire as quickly as normal sims.

So you can use them longer before needing to go to bed but a weakness is they get hungry a bit faster and maybe they need to at least use a hunt option once a day basically they could have a hunt option they come back with a rabbit or if you want to be evil another sims pet witch may be going to far and only would work if you had sims pets DLC and only with the small pets like small dogs and cats. but they wouldn't be dead only dazed and you would loose relations with the pets family and they would angrily come over and pic it up.

Also withe werewolf's they could add body hair back into the game though sims 3 did have it but nto that good basically that is what i think
  • Options
    jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    rune1973 wrote: »
    i liked well didn't mined the werewolves from the sims 3 yea there could have in my mind been more customize option's in CAS for them and have a few improvements when playing one as some of the things other sims could do to them or you could do made them look like wimps or a bit pathetic but it is a game for teen but i didn't mind them they remind me of the ones from the teen wolf series they kinda looked similar to.

i liked being able to switch back and forth with my form other than waiting for night time before i turned as i could have more fun i could even leave him as a werewolf all day lol if wanted i liked that.

they could add and change things like give them a mood and stat bonus and weakness when you have more than 1 werewolf in the family in the house and more of if and when they join into a pack withe each other like they can find rare item lying about better when exploring they dont tire as quickly as normal sims.

So you can use them longer before needing to go to bed but a weakness is they get hungry a bit faster and maybe they need to at least use a hunt option once a day basically they could have a hunt option they come back with a rabbit or if you want to be evil another sims pet witch may be going to far and only would work if you had sims pets DLC and only with the small pets like small dogs and cats. but they wouldn't be dead only dazed and you would loose relations with the pets family and they would angrily come over and pic it up.

Also withe werewolf's they could add body hair back into the game though sims 3 did have it but nto that good basically that is what i think

I would love it if the werewolves could turn into actual wolves.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    jimjam1009 wrote: »

Not me, too much like Twilight. I would like a scarier werewolf, more like the creature on the décor object that hangs on a wall.
  • Options
    RumancekRumancek Posts: 558 Member
    Boy I hope so
    That an uppercase i at the end of my name, not an L! Do not @ me with the L.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Hope not
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    I think for some players I can say werewolves are an important part of there gameplay if they where added as a gamepack I know I would not use them but I would use the content the gamepack would offer but as respect for players that went werewolves back I hope that by spring of 2018 you get werewolves you never know maybe they are already in the work we just have to wait and see
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    jimjam1009 wrote: »

Not me, too much like Twilight. I would like a scarier werewolf, more like the creature on the décor object that hangs on a wall.

I was thinking of more like the show Bitten. Maybe we could choose between both. Like how I’m Vampires you can make any type of vampire you want, well I hope we can make any kind of werewolf we want.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I think of werewolf as a hybrid of man and wolf, so a full wolf doesn't fit in my idea of a werewolf, however, having a real wolf pack would be cool.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I think of werewolf as a hybrid of man and wolf, so a full wolf doesn't fit in my idea of a werewolf, however, having a real wolf pack would be cool.

I always thought of the man/wolf hybrid as "Wolfman", like in the old 1950's movies. The werewolf that I was thinking about was the much more beastly than man.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Probably in a supernatural EP. With wolves.
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    edited December 2017
    i prefer zombies, like in TS2 :trollface:

& most importantly

AN OPTION TO DISABLE ALL SUPERNATURALS starting with Aliens & Vampires !
    then i might be more inclined to buy that Vampire GP
    i am surely not against supernatural stuff, i just don't want to be forced to play that way in every game i start
    i have supernatural sims games & then totally all average everyday humans sims games & for that i need OPTIONS to disable that

they added no culling options, so it is doable !!!

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    I don't want supernaturals, if they do that, not buying.
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    catitude5 wrote: »
    I don't want supernaturals, if they do that, not buying.
    Super. That's why they put them in their own packs. You don't have to have them, and the people who want them can get a superior experience. Everybody wins.
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited December 2017
    I hope not. Supernaturals just make the game feel fake and just blah. Its why I don't play with aliens or haven't bought the vamps pack. They add nothing, and seem blah to me.
    I hope not! No werewolves, no zombies, no mermaids, no fairies, no plant people ! Keep that stuff in the sims 3 !! Lol!! :D

Pssht. This is a game with carnivorous cow plants in the base game. This is a game with actual glowing fruit. This is a game in which the Grim Reaper exists. This is a game where placing a certain portrait summons a tragic clown. This is a game with a fairy portal tree.

Anyway, my point is that this game isn't exactly supposed to be hyper-realistic. There is plenty of room for fantasy. You can choose to ignore it, but you don't need to deny it's there at all. Some of us actually WANT more non-human sims in this version of the game. So let us fantasy players have our share of content too. Please.

So yes, I do think they will give us werewolves. There has been enough hints to them specifically; The statues from the Vampires pack, the portrait combo from the Spooky pack, also there might probably be werewolves howling in Forgotten Hollow? There might be even more hints that I have missed, it wouldn't surprise me.
    Werewolves do seem quite strongly tied to vampires already, and I would not be surprised if EA decided to chop up that combo into two separate packs. After all, it's EA. That's what they do.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    What self-respecting Werewolf would play fetch...?

Wolfsbane Bendis, of course (under the guise of "agility training" because he's a big dork, but still...).

I'm hoping for a werewolf GP next year, and I think that both the darker and lighter aspects of lycanthropy should be a part of it, so we can get the same level of customization in terms of how we want our werewolves to operate as we do with our vampires: make them as scary or fwuffy as we want. Also, I really want them to add muzzles, wolf ears, and tails as werewolf form customization options, as well as body hair and fur-like skin textures...and for goodness sake, don't let that embarrassing underbite from TS3 be the only fang configuration. It looks ridiculous, like makeup for a low-budget kids' T.V. show...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I really hope so!
  • Options
    summer_berrysummer_berry Posts: 105 Member
    Adding werewolves to Sims 4 would be a great addition. While the vampires are nice, I really would like to see more supernatural elements in this game, especially ones that we've seen previously (genies, witches, fairies). I hope that they would make them more in sims 4, I think with the graphics in this game they could really take the CAS to a whole new level.
    "We make our own future." - Dean Winchester, Supernatural
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    What self-respecting Werewolf would play fetch, let you rub their belly, or smack them on the nose with a rolled up newspaper?
    The ones who know who is boss?

tumblr_o16jk0Q9mu1v2n804o6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o16jk0Q9mu1v2n804o7_1280.jpg

Movotti is boss, and treats his pets friends well.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Seeing as we have dogs in game now maybe they could use those to make wolves which werewolves turned into during a full moon (if we got moon phases). I'd also really love to see the return of body hair, that would be a massive feature in and of itself for those who like cas.
    If werewolves got their own pack maybe we'd be able to choose what type of werewolf they were as we did with vampires. Maybe playful ones could be smacked on the nose, but you wouldn't want to try that with an aggressive vampire!
    That being said I'd indeed want sourcerers/witches first since I imagine they would involve more gameplay and nice build items.
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    This maybe is for other thread, but seeing than we have Vampires nd soon will have werewolves (I hope)
    Would be quite logic and "realistic" than if you have Parenthood GP, when an occult teach their offspring the special habilities of their specie, it count for parenting skill of the parent
  • Options
    GrandRailGrandRail Posts: 60 Member
    I want werewolves! T_T

I want the big bestial type, not the hairy-sim type. They ought to be special and have 3 alternate forms! A snarly man-wolf form (mainly sim-like), a full fledged Wolf form, and a bipedal bestial form.

That way they can be just generally grumpy, run around and play with the dogs/wolves, and go about mauling poor innocent or not-so-innocent sims! Or maybe nothing so graphic as that... ratings and all...
  • Options
    AkumadanAkumadan Posts: 19 New Member
    I really gink there will be, its a huge demand right now so i don't see why as they'ce also been in the sims since sims 1, but by far my favourite was how the werewolves were in the sims 2 as they looked far better by keeping your current sims face so you can actually recognize them but alas un the sims 4 with the way vampires work i can see there to be branching paths like will you be the nice kind like teen wolf or the ferocious kind like in hellsing. Also with cats and dogs it can bring new social and interaction features with your canine companions.
  • Options
    AkumadanAkumadan Posts: 19 New Member
    Think*
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top