Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think they'll give us Werewolves?

Comments

• PartyInfernoPartyInferno Posts: 3 New Member
    [quote="Louise_G0325;c-16250823"]I think werewolves are a possibility, but I'm not sure. EA does supernaturals according to how many people would buy them, and though werewolves are popular, they aren't as popular as vampires and witches. I can see witches getting their own pack and selling very well, but I don't think a werewolves pack would be as successful. If they are added to the game, I think they would be an extra in another pack, instead of getting their own.[/quote]

First of all werewolves are just as popular and first of all were in the media of the internet tht says wizards are more popular than werewolves tht lst tv show tht was focused on witchs was charmed
  • PartyInfernoPartyInferno Posts: 3 New Member
    [quote="somethingstellar;c-16272283"]I can live without them frankly. Im not sure how detailed they could make werewolves. Not much to them other than howling and growling at things lmao
    Id say i wont buy it but i hate going through the exchange and finding things requiring packs i dont have soooooo i hope they dont make it because then ill have to buy it hahahaha we need witches asap[/quote]

wht they could do is pull a teen wolf and instead of something like fledgling have omegas then betas then alphas and having powers like packs and the ability to transform into a Lycanthrope full transformation and having increased speed strength werewolf venom moon empowerment and immunity to vampire powers and there being muiplte types of werewolves like hellhound and powers anger empowerment and as a alpha control over betas while having a scale of strength which tell how strong u r for example the scales show how strong alpha with a pack is to a alpha without a pack and when the alpha reaches the pinnacle they have the ability transescend to stronger more powerful werewolf
    Also should be able to take a alpha power by challenging him and winning .and when u get angry u should start to change as u climb the ranks u get better at controlling your transformation to a werewolf
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    I want wizards not witches. Gandalf is a lot more fun in my opinion. I don't want 'secret' witches popping up casting spells on Sims. I would rather have a wizard duel than trying to posion a Sim. Or give a Sim night terrors for days instead of trying to make a silly love potion. Or those silly emotional potions I'm sure they would think would be a good idea of witches..nope already have herbal stuff in game. (And already got emotion fixers in game). I would like to see a remake of TS' Makin' Magic but that will never happen. But I would also like mean, ravaging werewolves, no petting the nose this time, for the love of Pete. :)

I'd also like a modern remake of Makin' Magic -- but I think it could happen. I'd like to see a general Magic pack where all Sims can learn magic and maybe be able to create their own supernatural (imagine a Vampire with a few spells from the Witch category, or a werewolf/alien crossbreed). I've been thinking they may wait on witches/wizards (please, no "manwitch"!) until after Seasons so they can add weather spells for players who have both Seasons and the Witches/Magic pack installed, similar to getting the Weatherstone in Sims 3 if you had both Seasons and Supernatural installed.

If we do get Werewolves they could bring back the moon phases, which means they could also bring back zombies since both are activated by moon phases. Or maybe since Werewolves and Zombies are both activated by the full moon, maybe instead of Zombies we could see some sort of new supernatural that's activated by the New Moon. I think that would be totally cool.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I've always loved werewolves, and have a couple books based on that subject.
    Werewolves are cursed creatures, who transform during a full moon. But some people like the Twilight version of werewolves, which are actually shapeshifters.

No twilight vampires ever!!!!!!!

I'm okay with giving the tools to make a Twilight-type vampire if a player chooses. As for werewolves, there's a lot of stuff there. Since it seems like a lot of werewolves are pretty muscular, maybe the Fitness skill could tie in with being a werewolf (more successful in fighting, for example)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • seanmcconicoseanmcconico Posts: 2 New Member
    I have started a petition for werewolves to get their own DLC for sims 4
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    What self-respecting Werewolf would play fetch...?

Wolfsbane Bendis, of course (under the guise of "agility training" because he's a big dork, but still...).

I'm hoping for a werewolf GP next year, and I think that both the darker and lighter aspects of lycanthropy should be a part of it, so we can get the same level of customization in terms of how we want our werewolves to operate as we do with our vampires: make them as scary or fwuffy as we want. Also, I really want them to add muzzles, wolf ears, and tails as werewolf form customization options, as well as body hair and fur-like skin textures...and for goodness sake, don't let that embarrassing underbite from TS3 be the only fang configuration. It looks ridiculous, like makeup for a low-budget kids' T.V. show...

I would be so so happy with a werewolf GP <3 and just like you I would like to be able to customize them to be more lighthearted or darker depending on sim or save. If they are all the same, be it fluff- or dark-version it would be less interesting. I really hope that they will be given depth. Alien sims and vampire sims are not of the same caliber and I still feel sorry for the poor plant sims.
  • CeCeDotCeCeDot Posts: 230 Member
    If you put this in the ideas corner, the devs might see it and conclude what kind of werewolves we want to see! The devs don't come in this place
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    Werewolf ideas?!! (There are a lot of pictures in that spoiler)
    2.Werewolves/werecreatures
    - are forced to change on a full moon or when very angery. A certain perk would make it so this didn't happen any longer
    - when in shifted form they wouldn't be able to interact with certain objects and be limited in the options for what they could interact with (ie they couldn't read books or use technology, would gain chew on and growl/howl at interactions, could hunt and dig holes) a trait could again be gotten to allow normal sim interactions with objects
    - can't speak to other Sims normally, but can with other werewolves and talk to pets like they are sims (if pets is installed) gain relationship with pets faster
    - don't like silver items (much like vampires don't like garlic)
    - get a benefit to wining fights with other Sims no matter what form they are in (perks could increase their strength again like vampires)
    - would be able to hunt for specific collectibles (a perk could increase the accuracy and successful rate of the hunt)
    - certain actions/skills give dominance points to weres that they can then used on normal Sims to make them scared or less likely to do mean interactions and be polite (even if spaming one joke constantly Joe will listen politely out of his fear of being mauled) and with other werewolves it can also be used to influence their actions and mood.
    - werewolves in wolf form will have a wrestle interaction that would give dominance to the winner along with provide fun and a friendship boost. Werewolves may try to wrestle normal Sims as well, but normal Sims will not appreciate it nearly as much.
    - in wolf form regardless of age weres can play chase, may try to chase normal Sims which would just make them very scared.
    - could have flaws, if like vampires, like greeting by sniffing (non were Sims would get weirded out by this) or feral rage (more likely for the wolf to get angry, like hot tempered but really high level so it's hard to override)
    - can't die from anger
    - don't get sick
    - don't get sore from training, they heal too fast for it to matter. (Perk you could get perhapse)
    - turn other sims
    - strong sense of smell, strong ordered Sims would make the were nauseous but clean Sims/laundry/perfume would make weres happyier
    - loyalty= if a sim is mean to a pack mate the were will fight on behalf of that friend
    - can become pack mates with other Sims, when a pack is all on the same lot weres get bonuses to skill gain and social interactions
    Cas stuff for weres (to save making other were types maybe just allow a variety of cas assets so we can create our own based on the story we are telling)
    Hand styles
    vlcsnap-2013-04-10-02h37m22s56.jpgFNF5X4VI1TQU50Q.RECT2100.jpg
    Hand_ExtendedSharp_SHOW.jpg
    G1016BGTN__51639.1474415944.380.380.jpg?c=2
    31e264c1860b32bba8717313b7485517.jpg
    il_fullxfull.599942404_gch8.jpg
    il_fullxfull.662300922_1f1h.jpg
    (totally wolverine claws I know but they would be cool :) )
    Body shapes
    9aa92c718a24c8561f3a74d7336251a0.jpg
    Dilgarr%20Family.jpg
    img_3330-copie1.jpg
    armenian-werewolves-mardagayl.jpg
    teenage_werewolf.jpg
    werewolf.jpg
    reptilian_humanoid.jpg
    lizard_man_by_koutanagamori.jpg
    texture and patterns
    HornedLizard.jpg
    moloch_horridus_thorny_devil_alice_springs.jpg
    KRL-LIZARD-2.jpg
    Kevin%20Stohlgren%20-%20Eurycea%20wilderae%20-%20Blue%20Ridge%20Two-lined%20Salamander.jpg
    manedwolf-005.jpg
    INSlider1-1024x574.jpg
    gross-outs7.jpg
    02_02_hyenas-appearance-profile_bettina-wachter_red_c.jpg
    big-cats-4.jpg

Am I over excited, yes. Are my hopes far fetched (hehe me and my puns) most likely. I just love occult and supernaturals though and me and a friend were brainstorming what would make Weres cool figured I would share B):)

Also I do think we will get werewolves, I mean I really hope we do...
  • AmylsimsAmylsims Posts: 108 Member
    I would love a werewolf pack, I think they should have some kind of hierarchy system, with alphas betas and omegas! Maybe they should easily get annoyed and tense, and new ones could have trouble controlling themselves!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I hope an item in the Magic pack would be an updated weather stone. Instead of having it pop-up in my worlds, I would like for it to be a magical object that my magical sims could create and then use to amplify their spells when near it.
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    They must have an Energized moodlet when it's the full moon. Not a Happy moodlet, we have way too many of those as it is. Energized makes way more sense to me.
  • hevkerhevker Posts: 84 Member
    After reading through this thread i'm really hoping they come out with a werewolf GP. As others have mentioned i'm not so keen on witches. I would lowkey love mermaids again though.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Werewolves aren't as indepth as Witchcraft but I still think we'll get them. Keep in mind that like Vampires they need to be a new lifestate, while witch lifestates are somewhat optional.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Matthewsims123Matthewsims123 Posts: 37 Member
    No a witch is a new occult because only witches can wield the magic and normal sim Connot
  • BellanotBellaBellanotBella Posts: 14 New Member
    I don't think there's a lot of potential with werwolves, their only powers are shapeshifitng and I guess being strong. I'd much prefer witches, any day. Can anyone please tell me what werewolves could do, other than turn into a bigger than usual husky? Thanks! :)
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    No, but I think they'll sell us Werewolves.
  • peach1redpeach1red Posts: 245 Member
    > @gummybear0724 said:
    > I hope not. Supernaturals just make the game feel fake and just blah. Its why I don't play with aliens or haven't bought the vamps pack. They add nothing, and seem blah to me.

There's three problems with this: 1. No one is forcing you to buy it. 2. Most people like those things, and 3. It's a video game it's already fake, and is actually kind of boring with out some fantasy to it. If you want a realistic life simulation then there's no need for a simulation, just go outside. But most importantly, no one is forcing you to buy it. XD
    My favourite colour is #E4717A, just like any other ordinary human girl.

My Simming site: https://peachrenardssims.wordpress.com/
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I want witch's and wizards first, zombies maybe then werewolf's.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited April 2018
    I don't think there's a lot of potential with werwolves, their only powers are shapeshifitng and I guess being strong. I'd much prefer witches, any day. Can anyone please tell me what werewolves could do, other than turn into a bigger than usual husky? Thanks! :)

Werewofs did well in 2 and 3. No reasons why they wouldn't do well in 4.
    In their is one thing this team did well in 4 its vampires.

Werewolf's and witches/wizards with vampires are usually the top three favorites life states.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• JRBearJRBear Posts: 190 Member
    I need werewolves for my game (and witches). If they make them work similar to vampires, both will be awesome.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Don't worry, there will be a mod for it. Since EA lets modders do their jobs now!
  • JRBearJRBear Posts: 190 Member
    bixters wrote: »
    Don't worry, there will be a mod for it. Since EA lets modders do their jobs now!

I gave up on most mods when a lot of my favorites quit toward the beginning of the series, and then the mods are never updated... I do use MCCC for now, but I guess I will wait until the game is complete before adding more. :(
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    peach1red wrote: »
    > @gummybear0724 said:
    > I hope not. Supernaturals just make the game feel fake and just blah. Its why I don't play with aliens or haven't bought the vamps pack. They add nothing, and seem blah to me.

There's three problems with this: 1. No one is forcing you to buy it. 2. Most people like those things, and 3. It's a video game it's already fake, and is actually kind of boring with out some fantasy to it. If you want a realistic life simulation then there's no need for a simulation, just go outside. But most importantly, no one is forcing you to buy it. XD

I know I'm not forced to buy it. I didn't buy vampires either. And while it's something I don't want, I'm not going to criticize them for it. Not everything is for everyone, and I realize that. I just said that I personally don't want them.
  • peach1redpeach1red Posts: 245 Member
    [quote="gummybear0724;c-16434516"][quote="peach1red;c-16433694"]> @gummybear0724 said:

There's three problems with this: 1. No one is forcing you to buy it. 2. Most people like those things, and 3. It's a video game it's already fake, and is actually kind of boring with out some fantasy to it. If you want a realistic life simulation then there's no need for a simulation, just go outside. But most importantly, no one is forcing you to buy it. XD[/quote]

I know I'm not forced to buy it. I didn't buy vampires either. And while it's something I don't want, I'm not going to criticize them for it. Not everything is for everyone, and I realize that. I just said that I personally don't want them.[/quote]

Fair enough, something about your wording just didn't come across that way, sorry.
    My favourite colour is #E4717A, just like any other ordinary human girl.

My Simming site: https://peachrenardssims.wordpress.com/
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    > @gummybear0724 said:

I know I'm not forced to buy it. I didn't buy vampires either. And while it's something I don't want, I'm not going to criticize them for it. Not everything is for everyone, and I realize that. I just said that I personally don't want them.

Fair enough, something about your wording just didn't come across that way, sorry.

Oh it's fine, no problem. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top