Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Base Game Jacket??

I was searching through S4S and came across this jacket which apparently is in the base game but I have never seen it before, I'm really confused?? Does anyone have this in their game? I want it!! :o

VfVQvRR.png

Comments

• Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Never seen it - ever.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I have never seen that. Neither have I seen the next T-shirt. Weird, right?
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    WynterlyWynterly Posts: 232 Member
    Whaaat?? How can EA be hiding these things from us?
    ~I only act like I know everything, Rogers.~

Currently doing Harry Potter legacy challenge. You can find the rules here.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    maybe it's an unlockable one? I can't remember if I've seen it or not cause it doesn't look like anything I like so even if I saw it, I'd look past.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    edited June 2017
    There are actually quite a few items that are in game, but are hidden from CAS and BB. I found out about it when I saw this flooring in a house in Willow Creek (Daisy Hovel). You cannot select in BB.

Kwality%20Wide%20Plank%20Flooring_zpsb9lp8qvy.jpg

As a matter of fact there is a mod on MTS that unhides quite a number of floors and walls in game. And another one "unlocking" this leather jacket.
    I don't know why they do this, because the items are still in game, just not in the catalogue.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    it's a hidden jacket used only for townies
    there are some other hidden pieces as well
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I really like these clothes I'm finding, I want to use them. Not fair. :|

I swear these are from the sims 3
    MreLITz.png?1

@Netzspannung Do you know what the mod is, I'd love to have it! :)
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »

MreLITz.png?1

Haven't seen the jackets. But I've seen that outfit before
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Sure, these are the ones I found back then when I was looking for an answer to the "missing floor".
    Motor Jacket unlocked http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=566334
    Maxis Lost & Found: Walls and Floors http://modthesims.info/d/589604
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required

we all try ...
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    @kittymeow I've used that dress on the bottom you have circled. I don't have any mods to unlock hidden items. Even before I installed mods like MCCC, I've had that dress available to me.
  • Options
    @kittymeow The other items you circled are not hidden, they are part of the "Life of the Party - Digital Deluxe" (or something like that) version. I have those outfits in my game.

we all try ...
  • Options
    SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited June 2017
    I've never seen it, and I didn't know about the flooring in Daisy Hovel. That's the house I use for my Legacy family. I converted it to two stories, and I can't remember if I changed the flooring on the first floor. I know the floor is hardwood. I hope I didn't change it! :anguished:

Also there is a pair of sneakers I had been seeing on some townies, that weren't available in CAS. Well, I downloaded some sims from the gallery and those sneakers are showing up in CAS for them. The sneakers have the icon for GT on them. I can't show a pic unfortunately, I'm on my phone. I just wonder if something happened when I downloaded GT, causing the sneakers to be missing, or if they are hidden.

ETA @Netzspannung Yes what is that mod?! I'm 100% vanilla, but I might change that. I've been considering MCCC for a while now anyway.
  • Options
    @SparklePlumley I already posted the links a little further up. I am not using those mods, but I thought it was interesting when I found out about them. That wood flooring is pretty cool.

we all try ...
  • Options
    SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    @SparklePlumley I already posted the links a little further up. I am not using those mods, but I thought it was interesting when I found out about them. That wood flooring is pretty cool.

Thanks! I must've been writing out my post when you posted the link. I got interrupted several times. My poor children are bored, so they take to pestering me. >:)
  • Options
    @Yoko2112 Yeah, I am not a big fan of the outfit on the right. It's kinda cute on your sim though. She is more of a natural beauty and it looks like she is wearing the fancy glittery outfit ironically - for a "beach party" on a rooftop in San Myshuno, or something like that.

we all try ...
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »

MreLITz.png?1

These are from one of the Digital Deluxe packs.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    @kittymeow The other items you circled are not hidden, they are part of the "Life of the Party - Digital Deluxe" (or something like that) version. I have those outfits in my game.

Basically what you said. Just to support your point :

ZQlTNF7.jpg

^my Sims wearing them. I never use the one on the right tho and I haven't seen it much with other players either so that may be why it seems so unfamiliar to some people.

Ohhhh! well I don't have digital deluxe so thats why I haven't seen them but still weird because S4S doesn't show me content from packs I don't have? maybe the deluxe is different, idk!
  • Options
    Sure, these are the ones I found back then when I was looking for an answer to the "missing floor".
    Motor Jacket unlocked http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=566334
    Maxis Lost & Found: Walls and Floors http://modthesims.info/d/589604

Thank you!!! I definitely want that jacket :D
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    i have that two piece beach outfit and i don't own the digital deluxe thing..
    here are all the unlockables and pieces that didn't make it into the game (like that jacket).
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I believe it is something for an NPC or something. I think @rosemow knows.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    edited June 2017
    There's also a pair of soccer shoes that apparently aren't obtainable in the game.

AND the fishing outfit!

It's just like the debug feature of the Sims 2 having a bunch of hidden clothes. No idea why it's like this though.

Oh that's digital deluxe stuff? Wow never knew that :D
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited June 2017
    The soccer cleats (football boots) are available through the Athletic career, Professional Athlete branch. Your sim comes home wearing them at some point, but they are never unhidden in CAS so if you remove them from your work outfit you can't replace them.
  • Options
    CitySimmer16CitySimmer16 Posts: 331 Member
    Maybe bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement if that even works for CAS mode :lol: There are some clothes that are usually unlocked through careers and such
    FFCOojX.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top