March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So...are you going to buy the laundry pack?

So apparently laundry won.
I'm gonna be skipping this pack.

How about you? :*

Comments

• NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    I'll buy it ! :)
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    probably
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member
    Not likely.
    C0gfE.gif
  • Dayvon64Dayvon64 Posts: 493 Member
    Day 1 buy, been waiting for this for quite some time, and I always support the devs/gurus.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I, of course, will wait to see what else is in the pack before purchasing.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,514 Member
    Huh, I thought the vote was running longer than that. I guess it is no surprise that laundry won.

I shall be thinking carefully about whether to buy this pack or not. I did vote for some of the winning objects but not much else gets my approval.
  • brackencat31brackencat31 Posts: 318 Member
    No, I never use laundry in sims 3 so this will be the first sims 4 pack I ll be passing on. I really wanted nectar/canning stuff.
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Probably not.
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    It's not really "eco living" but yes I'll most likely buy it. I love the build/buy stuff and think it will work great for rural/farm house type builds. I haven't had dreams of laundry saving the entire game like some people seem to have but I do think it's cool and will be neat to have.
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    No I couldn't be less interested in laundry! :lol:

I probably won't participate in any of the remaining votes either, just to show my protest against laundry. :naughty:
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I'm on the fence. I like the look of the CAS and BB. But laundry is pretty meh for me so I don't know yet. I will most likely get it for the CAS and BB. Not sure if it will be on launch day or when there is a sale.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I rather wait until it is presented before making a decision.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • FabooshFaboosh Posts: 160 Member
    I will once it goes on sale. I am underwhelmed by the choice tbh
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,633 Member
    Love all the objects, most of the clothing, and interested in how laundry will be presented so yes I'll be getting it.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Anything to wash the stubborn stains out of my undies, yes!
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Why not
  • mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    I'll decide when it comes out. $9.99 is a lot for clutter pieces, but I'll buy the pack with functioning washing machines and dryers.
  • QuaayQuaay Posts: 556 Member
    Most likely will pass. I feel like I lost every vote along the way so most of it doesn't interest me. Plus I'll always think of the potential things we could have had instead. I would have definitely purchased the dangerous pack on day one! lol
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    I'm a DLC junkie, as I've stated before, so I will get it. I didn't vote for it, I voted for nectar/canning. I loved laundry in TS3, so I'll be happy to have it back in TS4.
  • TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    Yep. Although I would have preferred the canning pack, laundry was a close second. :)
  • JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member
    No, this is not a pack for me.
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

• jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    The furniture alone will make the Countryside area in Windenburg all the more realistic, so yes.

And also, I remember people were hating on Romantic Garden stuff, but when they showed the Female hair everyone was like OMGGG YAAS ROMANTIC GARDEN SLAYSSS OMG YASSSS HUNNNY!!!! WORK THAT WEAVE and so I think depending on what hairs come and what the final objects look like, it will be worth having even if you don't like laundry.
  • simmer_whoviansimmer_whovian Posts: 275 Member
    I really like some of the items and clothes that won the previous vote but I have a passionate hate for laundry since Sims 3 so I don't really know. I doubt I'll buy it on release day but I'll probably give in at a later point because I'm a completionist and missing a pack will slowly drive me insane. xD