Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So...are you going to buy the laundry pack?

Comments

• TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Nope. Everybody's gameplay is different, and not every pack will appeal to every player.
    But I'm glad we got to vote on everything. Getting a look behind the curtain to see how Packs are created has been a great opportunity.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Laundry pack? Have I missed something?

Eco-Living SP we voted for. The winning gameplay feature from the vote in June was laundry.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    Any word on when it's available? I voted for laundry. I have my Moms be homemakers, so they need stuff to do. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    Nope. Everybody's gameplay is different, and not every pack will appeal to every player.
    But I'm glad we got to vote on everything. Getting a look behind the curtain to see how Packs are created has been a great opportunity.

I agree so much with this post. I really do wish we could vote more often on pack features.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Dreamie209 wrote: »

I agree so much with this post. I really do wish we could vote more often on pack features.
    I agree

Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • starcrunchstarcrunch Posts: 672 Member
    Definitely wasn't my top choice but I'm cautiously optimistic for CAS and BB, and the community vote picked a lot of the items I chose. I'll probably play with laundry some but I doubt it'll be in most households unless I want them to hand wash items.

Really wanted "off the grid" to win as it offered a lot to my stories but alas it didn't.
    OriginID: CrunchedStars
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I'm buying it
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• noteye32noteye32 Posts: 250 Member
    I will need to see the end result before I decide... but probably.... eventually
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited July 2017
    @Karilan That was annoying. What I ended up doing was putting a hamper near the front door, so when my Sims came from outside, their outerwear would go directly into the hamper. I always made sure the hampers were the nice looking ones from either Ambitions or the store. I can't stand to see a pile of dirty clothes on the floor! :D But I enjoyed laundry in TS3.
  • LynnziegoLynnziego Posts: 9 New Member
    I do enough laundry in RL.. But I'm still planning to buy it. :)
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    edited July 2017
    Probably not. Stuff packs just don't cut it for me, and I would rather save the $10 that adds up with each pack and put it toward something else. (I've easily saved $50 by not getting them, that's enough for an expansion or two GP's and I don't feel like I am missing a thing)

The clothes are cool looking, I want to see how they translate onto the actual Sims in game. There were some cool looking objects, not enough for me to buy the pack on. Same for clothing. Laundry was A-Ok with me when it was a secondary feature in an expansion pack. I don't think it fits the eco-living theme, unless it's just hand washing/hang drying, which would probably upset a lot of the people who voted for it.

As with every SP, if it goes on sale for a decent price I will see what it's about. $10 for barely any stuff in a stuff pack is just a waste for me, especially when 9 times out of 10 I could not care less about whatever gameplay is included.
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Not this time.
    I absolutely adore TS4, but this pack isn't for me. Whether real or pixel, I have no love for laundry. lol
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    Not this time.
    I absolutely adore TS4, but this pack isn't for me. Whether real or pixel, I have no love for laundry. lol

I have the same feeling, I hate laundry so much so I just leave it up to my mum
  • leosimsbrleosimsbr Posts: 31 Member
    I'll buy it. I really like the style of the clothes and also the objects, even because the ones I voted for were chosen xD
    Talking about gameplay, there were very interesting themes for choose, I really like "off the grid", but my willingness to wash clothes was bigger.
    I hope the gameplay system don't be the same as in The Sims 3, it was cool, but it became repetitive at some point. Every time than Sims change their clothes, a pile of dirty clothes appears on the floor or go into the basket automatically, I don't like this.
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I'm gonna buy it for sure. I've been waiting for laundry forever.
  • jedipwncesjedipwnces Posts: 85 Member
    I'd like to say I'll refrain from purchasing this one on principle, but... I'm so desperate for new content that I'll probably buy it anyway. I just won't tell anyone.
  • YoGummyBearYoGummyBear Posts: 41 Member
    Yes. Laundry was one of my favorite Sims 3 features and have been missing it. I'm extremely excited it's being brought back.
    grimbunny-wallpaper-the-sims-4.jpg
  • zombiesuezombiesue Posts: 148 Member
    yep will buy it. Will probably buy it a few times for winners of giveaways on my blog
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Nope.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Yep, I'll buy it and hope they add a laundry mat feature or wait for someone to mod one in.
  • GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Probably on a 50% off sale or something.

So far, I don't really like the looks of it. The items that I have voted for have not one, the style I don't particularly like ...
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited July 2017
    So apparently laundry won.
    I'm gonna be skipping this pack.

How about you? :*

I am skipping too. Laundry was the only pack I didn't want. Another bunch of simoles saved. LOL

• DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,942 Member
    I'll buy it. I voted for laundry and looking forward to playing the stuff pack.
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    I will not be buying it when it comes out. I am not interested in laundry, country style furnishing, or clutter. It was an interesting process to follow, but the end result is boring to me.
  • ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    Not at all.
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif