March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So...are you going to buy the laundry pack?

167891012...Next

Comments

• Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,381 Member
    I really don't understand why this theme won. I know a lot of simmers want it, but I'm just not one of them.
    For me laundry is a real life chore, not something I want to watch my sims doing. So I won't be getting this one.
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Definitely. I've been waiting for laundry since the base game came out.
  • SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    I'm waiting to see what is in it and possibly for there to be a sale of some sort. I hope they use some of the ideas I suggested for laundry objects years ago.
  • AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    I'm still scratching my head wondering why that pack won. Like, if you are all so enthousiastic about doing laundry, come do mine? As a SAHM with kids I've got plenty laying around.... boooringg!!!!
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    No. Most likely the only reason being I don't have that kind of money to waste anymore, that and maybe I don't want to spend $10 on laundry? But don't expect any SP's to ever be on sale, no no no that just won't do!
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • uo_aaronjduo_aaronjd Posts: 425 Member
    For me it adds that extra bit of realism
    My sim gets dirty and needs a shower but his/her clothes remain clean and fresh? hmmmmm

Plus my houses need laundries! Its a room that's been missing for oh so long now

$10usd isn't a huge amount for me so meh....but isn't choice a wonderful thing , don't want it, don't buy it, simples! :smiley:
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup
  • maryjane2joemaryjane2joe Posts: 294 Member
    Yes!! I will absolutely buy it and i'm anxious for it to come!! I love all the sims 4 packs :smiley:
    285JXDb.jpg
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I was really lukewarm about it, but planning to purchase because I love the style of the bb catalog items. But now that I've watched the trailer I'm kind of excited.