Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff Pack gameplay feature vote results!

Comments

• Options
    chloed1189chloed1189 Posts: 1 New Member
    YAY! I didn't even realize that we could vote on this! I totally missed it! But I'm glad that laundry won! I've been wanting it in the game forever. I even made my dream home in the game already and I have a laundry room just waiting and ready to go. But @SimGuruGraham if at all possible, can we somehow incorporate changing tables for newborns? Or maybe make a nursery stuff pack in the future with them? I really miss changing tables. Idk why, but I just do. That's all. Thank you! Super excited!!!!
  • Options
    Ravenbyrd229Ravenbyrd229 Posts: 3 New Member
    I was hoping laundry wouldn't win and it did. This will be the first stuff pack I won't buy when it comes out.
  • Options
    TiffBTiffB Posts: 5 New Member
    I can respect that the majority of votes was for laundry, but I'm honestly disappointed.
    Are EA seriously devoting a whole stuff pack to laundry..? With (I assume) only the main actions being collecting clothes, washing clothes and drying them. At least if they do, I hope they add a launderette lot to at least add more gameplay to our Sim's every day life, but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.

I know a lot of people who voted for laundry are saying that we're complaining because we didn't get what we want but in my opinion, laundry should at least be in conjunction with another gameplay feature. The only exception to my point is if laundry provides really complex and interesting gameplay...... (hah, I doubt it)

I appreciate adding new gameplay and objects takes time (which is why I personally prefer the more refined style of Sims 4). BUT... it just feels like we're getting hyped up for, quite frankly, a really simple gameplay feature. That's just my constructive criticism, though :)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    szMermaid wrote: »
    So DeservedCriticism was right on which of these would win.. again. So we will never ever get the others options, even the shadow of them? =/
    But ok, congrats for who wanted laundry to be in this pack, I'm enjoying participate here anyway, thanks for let us vote. :)

I could see the others making their way into other packs. Off The Grid could go well with Seasons if that's on the drawing board, and the nectar making/preserves canning could get picked up into a Farming/Rural Life EP which has been suggested a lot on the forums.
    *sigh* Not sure if I'm even going to by this pack anymore.

Before the vote I thought "I'll get it no matter what, even if laundry wins"
    But now that I think about it, I don't want to encourage EA pulling this nonsense again when it should have been put in the Parenthood pack or another pack instead of shafting new features for it. So while I've bought every pack so far just for the sake of having them, I'll skip this one on principle and hope the others are cooler.

That's what I thought too, but now I am definitely thinking about it. They use a hyped up gameplay feature amongst a bunch of features that had almost no current demand. Like I have stated once, I'm sure they did exactly this knowing players would pick it, giving them an excuse to make you pay for it instead of giving it out for free.

Laundry has never been free -- we didn't even get it until Sims 3 with Ambitions and then later a set available in the Store. So I don't see why anyone to expect it to be free now. And if they put it in Parenthood, what would you expect them to drop from the pack? And other than a chore that you could make your teen Sims do for a punishment, I don't see how laundry fits into the Parenthood theme anyway.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Sims_for_lifeSims_for_life Posts: 195 Member
    I did see it coming, I am interested in how they will make laundry different from other variations. As an off the grid voter, I would've obviously preferred this as I felt it fitted in more with the theme. I hope there could be a chance to incorporate it in some other pack. Let's hope laundry lives up to the expectation.
    I am the champion, my friend
  • Options
    fullspiral wrote: »

But now that I think about it, I don't want to encourage EA pulling this nonsense again when it should have been put in the Parenthood pack or another pack instead of shafting new features for it. So while I've bought every pack so far just for the sake of having them, I'll skip this one on principle and hope the others are cooler.

That's what I thought too, but now I am definitely thinking about it. They use a hyped up gameplay feature amongst a bunch of features that had almost no current demand. Like I have stated once, I'm sure they did exactly this knowing players would pick it, giving them an excuse to make you pay for it instead of giving it out for free.

Yeah. They're pulling it out of whatever pack they were thinking of adding it to so they can get $10 for it. Little do they know that the 500 or so members of #teamLaundry were voting repeatedly for the last 72 hours.

Hard to do that when you could only vote once -- unless you went through the effort of changing your iP address.

From what I've seen on the forums and on Twitter (I don't do Book of Face) it's quite a bit more than just 500 members of #teamlaundry. It wasn't my first choice for a pack but I'm interested in having it anyway. It'll go well with basements -- you can stick the washer dryer down in the basement, maybe add some cobwebs and cracks from Vampire pack to the walls for good measure. B) And with the other items getting interest they could be picked up for a different pack -- it doesn't mean that these ideas disappear into the Ether(net).
  • Options
    Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    It does seem like something off happened with the results. Even if we look at it as laundry winning due to vote splitting where those who wanted another direction split their votes between the other options so laundry actually got less votes than the more "eco" themed choices combined, it still doesn't make sense. I mean obviously given 4(?) choices it was unlikely that any one choice would take the majority of the votes regardless of what the choices were, but even if laundry got like 25.1% of the total vote you would think you would see more than myself and a handful of others around various sites saying they voted laundry. Obviously people who post here are in the minority of sims players, but it doesn't generally seem like what people want over here is completely out on left field. I mean when toddlers came, despite there being quite a few people who really did not want them added, the overall vibe was happy.

But at the same time it doesn't really make sense for them to lie about this. What would they get out of making the voters choice pack into something no one wanted?And It doesn't seem like they would have to have the whole thing basically finished already in order to meet the release deadline since it's not actually coming out for a long time.

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    I am not making this post to be argues with but here is a little history lesson

sims3 ambition introduction of laundry add ons via the sims3 store the last set that was added in sims3 was with the sims3 university, as a player i do not use the slob trait but maybe players that do use the slob trait would love to have laundry piles in there sims homes, and the advantage for players that use the slob trait could have there slob sims swear if they have to pick up there dirty clothes to do laundry. And if slob sims where clean clothes it would give them a negative modlet while wearing their dirty cloth would give them a good modlet. Do i have to say more. The sims4 is a game even if some players are not to open on this feature there is a way to make things fun in the game. I know for sure i will be adding washer dryers in my sims homes as well as a clothes line.
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    @SimGuruGraham if on the gallery for the sp it turns out there are premade laundry room please consider this design for a laundry room the pic i am using his also one that contains childhood memorys and other memorys i treasure thank you

34y3cy1.jpg

If I did a large laundry room I'd put in the folding dining table from Outdoor Retreat to simulate a clothes-folding table. B)
  • Options
    thank you and @stilljustme2 if you look closely at the screen shot i posted of what use to be my grandmother laundry room try to guess where the ironing board is
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

• Options
    TiffB wrote: »
    I can respect that the majority of votes was for laundry, but I'm honestly disappointed.
    Are EA seriously devoting a whole stuff pack to laundry..? With (I assume) only the main actions being collecting clothes, washing clothes and drying them. At least if they do, I hope they add a launderette lot to at least add more gameplay to our Sim's every day life, but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.

I know a lot of people who voted for laundry are saying that we're complaining because we didn't get what we want but in my opinion, laundry should at least be in conjunction with another gameplay feature. The only exception to my point is if laundry provides really complex and interesting gameplay...... (hah, I doubt it)

I appreciate adding new gameplay and objects takes time (which is why I personally prefer the more refined style of Sims 4). BUT... it just feels like we're getting hyped up for, quite frankly, a really simple gameplay feature. That's just my constructive criticism, though :)

Laundry is just the gameplay items -- we already voted on CAS and Build/Buy items, some of which would lend itself to more of a country theme (and would actually go pretty well with some of the items from Parenthood like the new counters/appliances and some of the current clutter from base game.
  • Options
    thank you and @stilljustme2 if you look closely at the screen shot i posted of what use to be my grandmother laundry room try to guess where the ironing board is

It looks like there's a cabinet or cupboard on the right side that could hold it? I've seen that sort of ironing board set up in older houses when I watch remodeling shows on HGTV. :)
  • Options
    yes my granmother had it set up in a cabinet door and just beside the washer there a big cupboad for laundry products and store the vaccum cleaner as well

• Options
    naomehnaomeh Posts: 367 Member
    edited June 2017
    Off the grid sounded so interesting! I really don't understand wanting laundry myself as I feel I have enough chores with all of the dragging and dropping I do in the game without adding clothing to the list, but it depends on how it's done. If there's laundromats or clotheslines and the like, I guess that could be interesting in its own right. Somewhere to go, something to do. Hopefully it'll be more fleshed out than previous iterations.

I had so much inspiration for Off The Grid, though. I really, really hope it's considered for a later pack.
    Post edited by naomeh on
  • Options
    JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    I am disgusted by this results.
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Triplis wrote: »
    I have already stated this. The vote was split, and it's quite clear the majority did not vote for laundry, but that's besides the point. It is very
    necessary to "resort" to "conspiracy theories" - These "theories" are marketing techniques, used all the time, everyday, all around us, and a successful company like EA probably has a team of over twenty people running down a checklist of ways to make people buy their products. I'm quite sure you're aware of that. I also never said I thought Off the Grid would win. The voters were absolutely shoved against a rock and a hard place, and that being so I had no clear assumption of who the winner would actually end up being. And again, just because you're being shown the results from another country given to you by the same source does not mean that it's true. They could've lied, it's entirely possible. It's a company and just like all other companies they've got to do what's good for business, even if it means skewing results. I'm sure you understand that as well. I'm in no way throwing him under the bus. The gurus and I are in no way intimate, so I'd expect him to not take my criticism directed toward the entire company personally. I don't think I even specifically mentioned Graham, just EA as a whole. My concerns were explained in a professional manner and are quite honestly some of the least aggravating things beneath this topic.
    Except that it is indirectly throwing him under the bus because he's made a clear effort to be transparent and create a process that we get to take part in to see the workings of development and get a chance to vote for a piece of content that we may not have otherwise gotten.

Assuming that EA's intentions with regards to this process are manipulative means assuming that Graham is a tool of a deceptive process. You can't assume the one without the other. If EA constructed this process in a lab to manipulative us, then Graham is part of that manipulation.

So you can try to say it's about EA as a whole, but the fact is, the accusation quickly becomes a judgment of people like Graham. I understand having both eyes wide open, as companies can sometimes use techniques to portray themselves as human and relatable to sell more goods.

But what you're theorizing is pretty outlandish. Conspiracies and marketing are usually pretty straightforward in their implementation. What you're driving at is a complicated level of manipulation with a number of people involved in lies and for what gain? So that they can sell one stuff pack a little better? It makes no sense.

I suggest saving your eyes wide open conspiracy awareness for more pedestrian situations. Generally speaking, manipulation by companies is pretty in-plain-sight. It's just not always obvious, unless you're looking at it from a completely detached perspective. And none of us who were invested in this process, emotionally, can look at it from a detached perspective.

Based on the fact that I'm 99% this company has been called a piece of plum by thousands of people (indirectly calling Graham plum,) not only in relation to The Sims, I don't see anything wrong with what I posted. You're making it sound like he's inferior to me and my comments, when, in all honesty, you are most likely more insulted by what I've said than he is. I've got nothing against Graham that's at all personal, but if you're willing to take part in a business that is as large as EA is then you have to be able to handle basic consumer criticism. Besides, I bought the game. I'm actively supporting this company (i.e, Graham's paycheck,) and am planning to continue to purchase content, so it's not like I'm affecting his life one way or another.

It's really not that far-fetched. Besides, that's the point - you can't look at it in a detached manner, because you were part of the process, because they made you feel included, because they used a marketing technique. No matter how innocent the intention, it is still. a. marketing. technique. It's not an eye-open conspiracy. It is literal business. I've literally accused a business of using business techniques. Oh my, I must be crazy.

Edited: for a spelling error. Also, I very much do want to apologize if I've insulted you in some way. You're looking far too deep in to this, though.
    Uh, no, I wasn't insulted at all. I'm just saying, in that situation, you can't claim it's only about EA and you mean nothing toward Graham when the assumption follows that Graham pretty much has to be a willing part of it. Also, you were speculating that they lied/manipulated the results of the vote. That's not just accusing them of a "marketing technique." What are you talking about?
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    KuroiKuroi Posts: 137 Member
    I have already stated this. The vote was split, and it's quite clear the majority did not vote for laundry
    How is that clear? As far as I know we haven't been shown percentages.
    These "theories" are marketing techniques, used all the time, everyday, all around us, and a successful company like EA probably has a team of over twenty people running down a checklist of ways to make people buy their products. I'm quite sure you're aware of that. I also never said I thought Off the Grid would win. The voters were absolutely shoved against a rock and a hard place, and that being so I had no clear assumption of who the winner would actually end up being. And again, just because you're being shown the results from another country given to you by the same source does not mean that it's true. They could've lied, it's entirely possible. It's a company and just like all other companies they've got to do what's good for business, even if it means skewing results. I'm sure you understand that as well. I'm in no way throwing him under the bus. The gurus and I are in no way intimate, so I'd expect him to not take my criticism directed toward the entire company personally. I don't think I even specifically mentioned Graham, just EA as a whole. My concerns were explained in a professional manner and are quite honestly some of the least aggravating things beneath this topic.

You're referring to general theories that don't tell you anything about this specific and individual case. And at the same time you refuse to believe the official statements we've been given by the developers. So, your argumentation is arbitrary and therefore pure speculation. We could be consequent and say: "Well, we don't know anything for sure." That would be much more acceptable, because WE DON'T KNOW actually: We don't know for sure if the results are true and we don't know if they are manipulated. But not believing the official statements (or not WANTING to believe) is not a proper argument for made-up speculations (no matter if there are more-or-less-scientific theories behind them).

On the other hand it makes no sense to me why a company should manipulate such a vote. In my eyes it is much easier to ask the consumers what they want and make a lot of money by giving it to them.

But presuming a conspiracy just because your favourite feature didn't win only looks like demeaning the results. (I'm still waiting for the first users screaming "Russian hackers!" ;) )

Anyway, no offense. I'm not satisfied with the result myself. I wanted Off the Grid (or Carbon Conscious) too and probably won't buy this pack like this anymore.
  • Options
    IgneousGeldingIgneousGelding Posts: 393 Member
    szMermaid wrote: »
    So DeservedCriticism was right on which of these would win.. again. So we will never ever get the others options, even the shadow of them? =/
    But ok, congrats for who wanted laundry to be in this pack, I'm enjoying participate here anyway, thanks for let us vote. :)

I could see the others making their way into other packs. Off The Grid could go well with Seasons if that's on the drawing board, and the nectar making/preserves canning could get picked up into a Farming/Rural Life EP which has been suggested a lot on the forums.

Laundry has never been free -- we didn't even get it until Sims 3 with Ambitions and then later a set available in the Store. So I don't see why anyone to expect it to be free now. And if they put it in Parenthood, what would you expect them to drop from the pack? And other than a chore that you could make your teen Sims do for a punishment, I don't see how laundry fits into the Parenthood theme anyway.

I corrected myself in another post about that.
    Origin ID: graple2001
    I build things and sometimes share them. I'm not hogging, I'm just slow. I've recently wiped my gallery, so there might not be stuff up for a while.tumblr_nabmnaWdl21s7ujplo1_500.gif
  • Options
    LyntleLyntle Posts: 2 New Member
    Well I for one am very excited!!!! While the food preserves are nice and off the grid might be cool. I feel like the jams would have been not super popular and forgotten a little (like the herbalism herbal remedies) and out of that grouping I feel like nectar making would have been the only thing worth the vote (especially when paired with get to work) and off the grid didn't offer much in the way of game play. I have always loved the laundry aspect of the Sims 3 and am estatic that they are also adding the non-electric versions this time too! Which is why I believe that the laundry won with a landslide. The votes have spoken.

For the future:
    While I have all packs and expansions (I ensure to save up a little nest egg for each pack and expansion) I would love the base game players to have weather and a few weather related items. I think it would be really cool to have an game pack based around weather related I and a weather based world. Have it more like granite falls but more weather based. Maybe like a skiing Lodge world with natural hot springs or something. we already have camping, but something like that would be different from what the Sims have done in the past but still give players what they crave and they wouldn't have to wait a year for another expansion pack!!!!!! Not only that it would give another vacation world and I feel the little shout out to the players who can't afford every pack would help them feel really appreciated. This is just an idea.

To SimGuruGraham and the Sims team you ask us to make make our opinions heard and I love that you have actively listening to the players. I love that you gave everyone the choice to vote and would love to see this again!!!! It has been so much fun being involved!!!! So thank you for all your hard work.

Lyntle
  • Options
    IgneousGeldingIgneousGelding Posts: 393 Member
    edited June 2017
    Kuroi wrote: »
    I have already stated this. The vote was split, and it's quite clear the majority did not vote for laundry
    How is that clear? As far as I know we haven't been shown percentages.
    These "theories" are marketing techniques, used all the time, everyday, all around us, and a successful company like EA probably has a team of over twenty people running down a checklist of ways to make people buy their products. I'm quite sure you're aware of that. I also never said I thought Off the Grid would win. The voters were absolutely shoved against a rock and a hard place, and that being so I had no clear assumption of who the winner would actually end up being. And again, just because you're being shown the results from another country given to you by the same source does not mean that it's true. They could've lied, it's entirely possible. It's a company and just like all other companies they've got to do what's good for business, even if it means skewing results. I'm sure you understand that as well. I'm in no way throwing him under the bus. The gurus and I are in no way intimate, so I'd expect him to not take my criticism directed toward the entire company personally. I don't think I even specifically mentioned Graham, just EA as a whole. My concerns were explained in a professional manner and are quite honestly some of the least aggravating things beneath this topic.

You're referring to general theories that don't tell you anything about this specific and individual case. And at the same time you refuse to believe the official statements we've been given by the developers. So, your argumentation is arbitrary and therefore pure speculation. We could be consequent and say: "Well, we don't know anything for sure." That would be much more acceptable, because WE DON'T KNOW actually: We don't know for sure if the results are true and we don't know if they are manipulated. But not believing the official statements (or not WANTING to believe) is not a proper argument for made-up speculations (no matter if there are more-or-less-scientific theories behind them).

On the other hand it makes no sense to me why a company should manipulate such a vote. In my eyes it is much easier to ask the consumers what they want and make a lot of money by giving it to them.

But presuming a conspiracy just because your favourite feature didn't win only looks like demeaning the results. (I'm still waiting for the first users screaming "Russian hackers!" ;) )

Anyway, no offense. I'm not satisfied with the result myself. I wanted Off the Grid (or Carbon Conscious) too and probably won't buy this pack like this anymore.

I just stated what could have possibly happened. There's no reason to continue this discussion, honestly. I've accepted a while ago that laundry won and even have pitched in suggestions on other threads. But what you've stated is a double edged sword. We honestly don't know what's happening behind the scenes, therefore, it is in fact a possibility that they could have manipulated the vote. A good reason would be if laundry hadn't won - that would make the company look terrible. I'm not screaming it from the roof tops, and I'm not defending it like I would if I was truly sure. You don't call an investigator a conspiracy theorist if he suggests the husband killed the wife, and this is generally the same idea, albeit a little less important. I probably will still buy this pack. I enjoy all the other things we voted for.

Edit: Phone autocorrecting.
    Origin ID: graple2001
    I build things and sometimes share them. I'm not hogging, I'm just slow. I've recently wiped my gallery, so there might not be stuff up for a while.tumblr_nabmnaWdl21s7ujplo1_500.gif
  • Options
    brackencat31brackencat31 Posts: 318 Member
    I m going to pass on this stuff pack I think, I have no interest in doing laundry at all, but I m happy for all the people who want it.
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    "work writing full designs for Washers, Dryers, Clotheslines, Wash Tubs, and Hampers."

This means that we will be getting both washers and dryers, along with clotheslines, wash tubs, and hampers? Like it's not one or the other, it will be all of them, so that everyone gets to play with how they want their sims to clean their clothes?

It would be super pointless for me if all we got was the scrubbing one :( Without off-the-grid as motivation I'd basically have one or two families once in awhile who'd use it.
    "work writing full designs for Washers, Dryers, Clotheslines, Wash Tubs, and Hampers."

This means that we will be getting both washers and dryers, along with clotheslines, wash tubs, and hampers? Like it's not one or the other, it will be all of them, so that everyone gets to play with how they want their sims to clean their clothes?

That's the way I'm reading it, and I really hope they don't sacrifice any of it. I have a church/orphanage/homeless shelter that could use the old washbasin and clothesline.

@somethingstellar, I agree. I do have two families in mind right now who will be using the wash bin and clothesline. But for the majority of my families, they will be using the washing machine and dryer. But I like have those options, and I hope all of them stay and are included!

@SageRainWillow, agreed. The greater the options, the more possibilities we get as players to play how we want!
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Alysha1988 wrote: »
    I'm happy laundry won. Just like everyone else I hate doing laundry in real life, but I really enjoy having little chores for my sims to do. It makes the game feel more realistic to me. The other options could have also been fun, but for me they were all more niche things that wouldn't have gotten used very often, wheras laundry is something I could use with any type of sim or family.

It's definitly not the first thing that comes to mind when you think eco living, and I do think it was odd that they threw laundry is as one of the concepts that eco living could encompass. Laundry is probably the only reason that theme won in the first place. I know it's why I voted eco living. During that inital vote I almost put eco as my last pace choice, but when I looked closer and saw laundry I voted it higher. It is a shame for those who voted for eco living because they actually wanted eco living though.

Yup, laundry as an option was the only reason why I voted for eco living as well.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    The results are in! Thank you! I am very grateful that they gave us the opportunity to vote on this pack. I loved all the concepts they have presented and hope we get to see these ideas come to life either now or in future packs :)

Of course, my reaction to the new feature comes with pros and cons. I am Happy but at the same time slightly disappointed.

I respect the results and I am happy for everyone who voted for Laundry. Although it wasn't one of my top choices, I'm excited because this is a new gameplay feature that will add some more challenges for our sims. In my opinion, laundry would've fit better in the parenthood pack as a new household chore for parents and teens (same as setting the table) than this eco-friendly pack. I was actually surprised (and a bit disappointed) that it wasn't in THAT game pack since it's a household chore and it would've been a great way to gain more responsibility. But whatever, it is what it is. To me, It wasn't as exciting as the other options since laundry is never something I'm thrilled about doing in real life. But I'm happy that we are going to get a lot with this new pack in terms of objects and clothing. With this new feature, it adds a more realistic aspect in our sims' daily lives so I'm excited to see how this new pack will add to my stories :)

So why is it disappointing? Because I'm also really passionate about sustainability, so this is upsetting, especially for people who actually want eco-friendly objects and activities for their game (like me). Laundry is a pretty simple and basic gameplay feature whereas Off the Grid (which was my vote) had a lot of potential for this pack in terms of energy and water efficiency, reducing bills, using natural resources, educational purposes, etc. It was a great opportunity for sustainability overshadowed by laundry, which already had a really high demand opposed to the other amazing and fresh ideas. I really like the idea of a clothes line and washtub, and sure, there are some water & energy efficient washer/dryers, but I am not really sure if I'd want to spend money on entire stuff pack just for laundry, especially if it doesn't even fit the theme of eco-friendly as much as the other options and it is something that I feel should've been in the base game. I feel like Laundry shouldn't have been placed in this voting process because it's obviously something a lot of people wanted in an somewhat unfitting theme, which is not fair to the laundry lovers or to the eco-friendly simmers. For example, I've read posts where people were torn between having to vote for something they really wanted since the game came out and voting for something equally amazing that fit the pack more.

Either way, I would've been happy with any of the topics and let's be honest, I'm still going to buy it LOL. I love getting new stuff for my sims. These were all great ideas that could've added variety to the game and it was definitely hard to choose between all the options. While some ideas may get scrapped, I hope some of these things will pop up again in an update or in a different pack. (I'm looking at you, juicers and solar panels).

I love that we have the option to do laundry now but I just hope its not too much of a mess since I'm a neat freak and I hate when my sims tell me something is blocking their path. Some ideas for this feature to still make it eco-friendly could be the different types of detergents used, maybe some organic ones? I hope we get a bit of humor thrown in there for clumsy sims, like discolored shirts, soap overflowing, accidentally dropping their phone in there, etc. Maybe certain laundry scents change the mood for sims (or maybe just the neat ones). Maybe slobs have the option to reuse their dirty laundry, with an animation of them picking it up from a dirty piles or hampers and smelling it LOL. If they have penny pixies as a lot trait or klepto as a personality trait, they can probably find items or money in their pockets (or in other people's laundry).

I am happy we all got to be a part of this process. I hope we will have another opportunity to do this again in the future! :)
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top