Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AYTO S 4

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    We're waiting for the challenge to start, but Alleen did say that she's working on the date episode. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    I'm almost there... The pictures were taken... Just the writing... :smiley:
  • Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    We're waiting for the challenge to start, but Alleen did say that she's working on the date episode. :)

I know, I've just ever seen the forum get so quiet before @_@
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

I know, I've just ever seen the forum get so quiet before @_@

Well, if you want, I'm preparing a Sims 4 show right now. It's a Bachelor-type show, but there's a twist, and while results are mostly based on autonomy, there are some parts that require your input. There are still 5 slots in case you're interested. :)

For Love or Money
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Oh... there was a challenge. Hints and such, yes? I believe I still need to do that. Tomorrow, when I am awake.
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    Oh... there was a challenge. Hints and such, yes? I believe I still need to do that. Tomorrow, when I am awake.

OH PLUM! Totally forgot those hints.... D: I'm such a bleep...
    Banner.png
  • Options
    rosey1579 wrote: »

OH PLUM! Totally forgot those hints.... D: I'm such a bleep...

Voila, done. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Yep still need that from you guys... Just don't ask me who... :blush:
  • Options
    I'm almost done with the episode... Maybe in another hour...
  • Options
    Okay, are you ready guys and girls?
  • Options
    prevention thingy

Have fun!
  • Options
    And I will worry about the new challenge tomorrow... :wink: Good Night...
  • Options
    Gnomeo's got the moves! :D And speaking of moves, I think he and Gwen really hit it off.

• Options
    That scene between Finnian and Chad is really sweet. I ship it!

"You know, I don't really know if she is really a queen. I think she might have a screw loose."
    "I can tighten that screw for her when I give her these gemstones!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D One of these days they need to go on an actual date.

"That wasn't fun for me... I just got blisters and broken nails out of it..."
    Poor Dagmar. :D

WE GOT OUR FIRST PERFECT MATCH! Congrats, Choco and Rosey!

Also, that party place seems to be like a Tardis. IIRC, there are also places in the HP universe that are bigger on the inside. Like when Ron's brother got married in that tent, but I'm not sure because I haven't read the books.

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    That was a lot of fun, Alleen. Thanks for putting together the episode. I'm glad we know that Beatrix & John are a match, and I hope Nodding & Mahila are, too.

The Gnomeo video was so cute!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Mikale's a feisty little thing! Pointing the finger I see. The poor Good Witch just can't catch a break :(

Everything about Chad and Finny made my heart happy <3 I was worried the baby would be stuck pouting all season.

Now I have to be sure to continue with Quinn's secret and now Finny's little thing with Chad ;0
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    Gnomeo for the win! GNOMEO FOR THE WIN!!!

Woo, first match! (finally)
    Was this the latest moment we ever had in a season for a first match? Joye-Tybalt and Scot-Colleen were early, can't really remember Season 2 though... Sara-Jesse wasn't meant to be, right?

There's so much magic in the world... :) That tent part was a great idea for a date, and I'm sure we haven't touched all the potential yet. Maybe a Hogsmeade date?

Quinn and Finnian's plot? *check*
    Bolt and Dagmar? *check*
    Nodding getting too much female attention? *check*

Too bad X didn't get to Toot in the presence of anyone else. :c Alas.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Hooray! First match! Once we got one it'll get easier to find the others hopefully, I have some ideas on who the next match might be. :mrgreen:

Also, I'm so jealous of Gnomeo's dance moves, The song was perfect for the occasion. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    It's nearing 4am here but despite having school later today I spent my night writing a dre. ;):o:sleepy::sleeping:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    A perfect match? Nice :b
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    Gnomeo for the win! GNOMEO FOR THE WIN!!!

Woo, first match! (finally)
    Was this the latest moment we ever had in a season for a first match? Joye-Tybalt and Scot-Colleen were early, can't really remember Season 2 though... Sara-Jesse wasn't meant to be, right?

There's so much magic in the world... :) That tent part was a great idea for a date, and I'm sure we haven't touched all the potential yet. Maybe a Hogsmeade date?

Quinn and Finnian's plot? *check*
    Bolt and Dagmar? *check*
    Nodding getting too much female attention? *check*

Too bad X didn't get to Toot in the presence of anyone else. :c Alas.

Scot-Colleen was week 3 last season as well, so they're about the same. But in terms of matches, we're behind compared to season 3.

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Okay, I need Challenge Answers and Clues from these people...

@ChocoCub @rosey1579 @KleineMuff @princess2109 @YJB19299 and @lovesstorms clues....

Thank you very much...
  • Options
    I looked at my chart and Beatrix-Maye and John were also paired up last week. So that means among last week's pairings, only one other is a match.

• Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Oh yay we found our first perfect match! Woot!
    That was a fun episode, Alleen :)

I updated the chart but it's still not very helpful xD

r70fpe.png
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net