Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AYTO S 4

Comments

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,990 Member
    Okay, guys and girls who do you want in the truth Booth? PM, Skype or Email me...
    1.Phoebe & Noddy
    2.X Classified & Maliha
    3.Leigh-Ann & Jody
    4.Raven & Quinn

And it's the girls turn to choose...
    List Randomizer

There were 6 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1.Gwen
    2.Dagmar
    3.Lydia
    4.Camilla
    5.Beatrix
    6.Alice

Timestamp: 2017-06-04 18:32:06 UTC

And the guys:

1.Bolt
    2.Chad
    3.Finnian
    4.Gnomeo
    5.John
    6.Mikale

• Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,823 Member
    Oooooh...Moaning Myrtle in her bathroom!! :D Nice!!

3..jpg

Well, if this is Nearly Headless Nick, then his future is: your head never quite falls off. ;)

5..jpg

Did Bolt get a freeze charm put on him? lol He continued to be in this position for a few photos. haha!

38..jpg

And this \/ - great question
    Gwen: ".. Since when do electronics work at Hogwarts?....."

What is with Chad? If Mikale saw him right now, he'd laugh and make fun of him. :D

52.1.jpg

The spellcasting challenges were fun to watch. :smiley: I got so caught up in it that I forgot to come back here to write my notes. So, I'd say it was a great success! And Slytherin won! The place was really cool and quite unique, Alleen. I've never seen anything like it. Hooray for MOO! ;)

And I'm glad X Classified chose Maliha. As I read this chapter, I thought Maliha might approach X because she is so tender hearted and would want to talk to him since no one else seems to care. So, thanks for beating me there, Vul. :)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    I don't know what it was with Bolt but it did crack me every time he did that... :p
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    That was such a good episode, Alleen. thank you!

And Nodding is excited for his date!!! Thanks, Phoebe!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Mikale: We need to go and talk to Beatrix-Maye, I'm sure she can brew you a potion to make you straight until after the show...

There's no way she could do that XD
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    The setting for the challenge looked amazing! You did a great job, Alleen.

That little sausage fest among the guys was amusing to watch. :D And it's a good thing nobody was permanently harmed. That would've been bad for the show.

And a lot of the guys are really ripped. I mean Gerard was, but he's a sports fanatic. There are definitely more of them this season. Which I guess is nice for my girls. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,844 Member
    Oh boy, some great moments this episode! :smiley:

Dagmar, oh help XD

*Raven and Maliha argueing about whom Noddy likes more of them*
    Noddy: But, can I also have a say in this?
    Raven and Maliha together: No...!

OH BOY, CHAD! D: Maybe I should've written him to die on the bean party instead of Mikale... ;) But alas, it's happened now. ;) Sorry Lo for killing your Sims. ;):kissing_heart:
    (Btw, if anyone of you feels like I wrote a Sim wrong at tge bean party, just give a shout and we'll work together to fix things. :)

Interesting development for Bolt, he seems like the most layered Slytherin of them all as of now. ;) Not all Slytherins are evil, after all...

Interesting way how you've translated our chess game into the episode, and I must say: it works! :smiley: Making a dumb chess move would be very out of character for Gwen, being ambushed makes more sense. Funny detail, all these gnomes XD.

And yay, I won something! :smiley: Just by tiebreaker as well XD. I guess building all these cruisers in my own game did pay off for me somehow. ;) I should write a DRE about the date, to help fleshing out X more. :3

Boo Slytherin win though. >:( May Myrtle moan all night in your House. ;););)

The only point I'd really.. well, point out :mrgreen: is that conversation between John and B-M. John doesn't know anything about Gwen yet, because she's never opened up to him. It's far too soon for such a scene, and I don't want to rush things, so if it could be removed for now please, thanks. ;) (oh, and you got the Lemon-Limes mixed up, but oh well, who can tell the difference between their personalities anyway? XD)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Yay, Raven's turn to go on a date this time by the looks of things. Not sure if Quinn is her perfect match yet though, Will have to wait and see.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    edited June 2017
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Mikale: We need to go and talk to Beatrix-Maye, I'm sure she can brew you a potion to make you straight until after the show...

Tbh this line gives me plenty to write with so ;0

Actually really happy that Finnian and Mikale are kind of close!
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    They are... They almost best friends...
  • Options
    Okay, guys and girls who do you want in the truth Booth? PM, Skype or Email me...

1.Phoebe & Noddy
    2.X Classified & Maliha
    3.Leigh-Ann & Jody
    4.Raven & Quinn

List Randomizer

1.Gwen
    2.Dagmar
    3.Lydia
    4.Camilla
    5.Beatrix
    6.Alice

And the guys:

1.Bolt
    2.Chad
    3.Finnian
    4.Gnomeo
    5.John
    6.Mikale

Let's start with this too... Thanks guys... ;)

• Options
    edited June 2017
    nvm.............
  • Options

Mmmm..... Oh yes she can.... ;) I just have an idea... haha
  • Options
    So guys how did you like the Players uniforms...? Haha... I really only saw when I start writing the episode that Raven changed hers... :s Beatrix-May did that all the time and I need to change her back before I could take pictures... Luckily the others didn't changed theirs... And witches are really bad... I had to let some of them shower because someone else put a fireblast on them... And also the love spells... On one stage I had to wait for this one sim to come and fight with the other one because of cheating... And that you just can't click away...
    And I did slip up with where they are and who is with them on some stages... :blush: But it was fun doing this... And the beans...? I know Quinn should be red not blue... But only realized afterwards I can take the bean's effect away... But on that stage I already did that scene twice... I almost hadn't Laurel in the episode... Luckily for you when I did the last pictures it was saved on the guys... So I quickly put Laurel in and take the pictures... And I didn't mixed up the two... I've checked your email twice to make sure which one you talking about... ;)
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    I liked them. Camilla looked nice in hers :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Yeah... I've also recolor the bands in the girls hair... ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Gwen: "Oh. why me first?..... I had.. John last time.... so... err.. 1 out of 9.. Not picking John..... Err, Finnian? .. I'm picking him.."

And yes, I'm allowing this quote to be copy-pasted straight into the episode. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    So guys how did you like the Players uniforms...? Haha... I really only saw when I start writing the episode that Raven changed hers... :s Beatrix-May did that all the time and I need to change her back before I could take pictures... Luckily the others didn't changed theirs... And witches are really bad... I had to let some of them shower because someone else put a fireblast on them... And also the love spells... On one stage I had to wait for this one sim to come and fight with the other one because of cheating... And that you just can't click away...
    And I did slip up with where they are and who is with them on some stages... :blush: But it was fun doing this... And the beans...? I know Quinn should be red not blue... But only realized afterwards I can take the bean's effect away... But on that stage I already did that scene twice... I almost hadn't Laurel in the episode... Luckily for you when I did the last pictures it was saved on the guys... So I quickly put Laurel in and take the pictures... And I didn't mixed up the two... I've checked your email twice to make sure which one you talking about... ;)

OH YIKES I GOT MY OWN SIMS MIXED UP AS WELL!

Poor LaureY. I meant her, but instead wrote LaureL and you put LaureO in the pictures lol.

Note to self: Laurel is Laurey's grandmother and Laureo's greatgreatgrandmother lol. Like:

Laurel
    ???
    Laurey
    ???
    Laureo

And I had Laurey in mind, wrote Laurel and eventually Laureo made it in. And sheesh, am I rambling to myself again lol. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Oops... Okay...
  • Options
    Thanks for editing a little of the B-M/John conversation about Gwen. ;) you get a :cookie:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Gwen: "Oh. why me first?..... I had.. John last time.... so... err.. 1 out of 9.. Not picking John..... Err, Finnian? .. I'm picking him.."

And yes, I'm allowing this quote to be copy-pasted straight into the episode. :)

Icey's next I guess?
    Banner.png
  • Options

List Randomizer

1.Gwen - Finian
    2.Dagmar
    3.Lydia
    4.Camilla
    5.Beatrix
    6.Alice

And the guys:

1.Bolt
    2.Chad
    3.Finnian
    4.Gnomeo
    5.John
    6.Mikale

Okay... Dagmar next... @icmnfrsh
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »

Mmmm..... Oh yes she can.... ;) I just have an idea... haha

Aww, but I like gay Finnian. :'(
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Aww... Me too... But.... My secret... You need to wait for the episode...