Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

09:12 Mafia Game! (DAY TWO)

Comments

• Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    I was actually wondering the same lol, so who does it leave?
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Katieeee wrote: »
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    How convinced are you shappue is bad, Katie?

Rosey, how sure are you that submarine is tiwnush.

22.17%

Those are not favorable odds, Katie.

SJappie you were amazing as scum last week. So we cannot really trust you. That's why this game is a challenge!!! You lose trust ability when you succeed as mafia.

Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    I'm always amazing as scum, and now I would play such a lousy scum game?

Okay, just kidding, I'm not Always amazing but it's a good excuse...

I really think Tribbo could be the one. And not because of you Katie, but it could make sense if Tip her role is scum. I think if Lala, Rosey, Katie or Renee were scum, they would've eliminated someone out of the same group. On the other hand we don't know if Renee was around for night, if she wasn't she could also be a silent buddy.

So I kind of assume, Sub or Tribbo did the Crafty kill and they had either each other as buddies or an inactive player. It's just a theory, but it could very well be.
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    How convinced are you shappue is bad, Katie?

Rosey, how sure are you that submarine is tiwnush.

22.17%

Those are not favorable odds, Katie.

SJappie you were amazing as scum last week. So we cannot really trust you. That's why this game is a challenge!!! You lose trust ability when you succeed as mafia.

If we're using odds, then it's 33%.
  • Options
    KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member

I really think Tribbo could be the one. And not because of you Katie, but it could make sense if Tip her role is scum. I think if Lala, Rosey, Katie or Renee were scum, they would've eliminated someone out of the same group. On the other hand we don't know if Renee was around for night, if she wasn't she could also be a silent buddy.

So I kind of assume, Sub or Tribbo did the Crafty kill and they had either each other as buddies or an inactive player. It's just a theory, but it could very well be.

But I don't remember saying it was tribbo
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • Options

I meant that we shouldn't forget that your new role could still be scum. But I ain't gonna vote for you today, feel bad enough about yesterday!
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    VOTE: TRIBBO
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Sorry I wasn't active, my parents wanted me to watch Phantom of the Opera with them. Now it's really late, so goodnight all!
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options

I meant that we shouldn't forget that your new role could still be scum. But I ain't gonna vote for you today, feel bad enough about yesterday!

Oh okay right.
    Mafia stats

• Options
    VOTE SUB
    Mafia stats

• Options
    VOTE SUB

That's actually what my gut says as well. It might be harsh but Sub hasn't done much yet for town.
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    I can't tell if sub is unsure of themselves or just unsure about being mafia.
    Mafia stats

• Options
    Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    I'm not allowed to talk on topic, right?
    oh
  • Options
    CraftyKat wrote: »
    CraftyKat wrote: »

Nope. You are dead and have no voice.
  • Options
    I was thinking about tribbo. Didn't tribbo want crafty lynched day one? I'm on phone, but will be heading to computer soon to read older posts.

If tribbo has experience playing with crafty and wanted her dead because if familiarity. If tribbo could not get crafty lynched day one, it stands to reason that tribbo might night kill crafty to get her out of the way.

Crafty wasn't killed because she was suspected doctor. She was killed because she was Crafty!

Sub could be guilty of the same behavior, but I don't know if Sub wanted crafty lynched. Doesn't necessarily mean anything though
  • Options
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    I thought more things might've happened when I was asleep ): But at least a few things occurred.

Anyway, I might refrain from voting yet since I'm still unsure on who I think might be scummy. I think 2pm is when the day finishes for me, so I'll vote before then. But so far Katie and Lala seem suspicious to me. Perhaps they are the scum trying to seem as though they are going against each other.

Lol, you sound so much like scum trying to find something to say.

No, I was lurking for a while yesterday since I didn't know what to say. So I just decided to speak up now. I don't want to waste a vote, so I'm waiting for more things to happen. I decided to say what I said so that I am participating, unlike some who have yet to comment.

Anyway, I think I might vote for Lala or Crafty. Lala seems the most scummy out of the two, in my opinion. The way she assumed Crafty was a town so quickly is making me not only suspicious of her, but also Crafty. Therefore, the two are the ones I think I will vote for. :smile:

This just sounds like an excuse for mafia to vote against a townsperson. Maybe I'm biased because I'm one of the ones mentioned, but it still sounds like an excuse and not a reason.
  • Options
    I'm going to sleep in a bit so I will need to vote and for now I think it'll be Tribbo or Sub. But it could as well be an easy frame job.

I don't feel very certain this game!
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    Vote: Sub

Not much help to town yet.
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    SheldonlySheldonly Posts: 6,103 Member
    Sub just seems scum. Something.... Idk. It's just the day one stuff bothered me and I feel like, and I could be mistaken, that sub jumped on the Katie lynch pretty easily.
    Day starts are like "We live in a happy town, everything is fine but we'd rather lynch someone just in case!"
    - Caro the Magnificent

An Introduction to Mafia

Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 51 ||Games Won: 31
    Mafia: 4 ||Third: 7 ||Town: 39 ||Alien: 1
    NK: 19 ||Lynched: 7 ||Alive: 25

• Options
    SheldonlySheldonly Posts: 6,103 Member
    vote sub
    Day starts are like "We live in a happy town, everything is fine but we'd rather lynch someone just in case!"
    - Caro the Magnificent

An Introduction to Mafia

Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 51 ||Games Won: 31
    Mafia: 4 ||Third: 7 ||Town: 39 ||Alien: 1
    NK: 19 ||Lynched: 7 ||Alive: 25

• Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    UNVOTE
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    VOTE: Sub

Sub hasn't really said or done anything that could be useful to town.
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    I was thinking about tribbo. Didn't tribbo want crafty lynched day one? I'm on phone, but will be heading to computer soon to read older posts.

If tribbo has experience playing with crafty and wanted her dead because if familiarity. If tribbo could not get crafty lynched day one, it stands to reason that tribbo might night kill crafty to get her out of the way.

Crafty wasn't killed because she was suspected doctor. She was killed because she was Crafty!

Sub could be guilty of the same behavior, but I don't know if Sub wanted crafty lynched. Doesn't necessarily mean anything though

I didn't want crafty lynched. I voted for Katie for the reasons other people were saying. The reason I haven't been much help to town yet is because I don't really have vary many suspects, whoever is scum is hiding it very well. I can't tell.
    I agree with Lala on the tribbo claim, the fact that tribbo wanted to vote for crafty and she wasn't lynched, but was then night killed. I'm still not completely sure on this claim though, but I'm not are why me not being a huge help is scummy .
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Sheldonly wrote: »
    Sub just seems scum. Something.... Idk. It's just the day one stuff bothered me and I feel like, and I could be mistaken, that sub jumped on the Katie lynch pretty easily.

I jumped on it because I only had 15 minutes to vote and I couldn't think of any other reasons. I thought everyone who was voting for Katie did it in good reason.

Everyone is saying a lot about me not being a help. But Sheldonly hasn't done much for us either.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    I'm really confused here, what do you mean by familiarity with Crafty?
    MAFIA STATS