Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

09:12 Mafia Game! (DAY TWO)

Comments

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    The remaining mafia person should just confess and save us an afternoon of turmoil.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Oh come on, Lala, you don't believe me? Then lynch me, you'll see I was right and you guys will be able to lynch Rosey tomorrow. She is the Role Cop. And since there are only 2 town roles and 1 scum role no one was able to mess around because Crafty the town doc is already out of the game and Rosey and I are the remaining PR's.

I don't know why the plum she buzzed Sub, but they were partners.

I knew you were rolecop yesterday, Sjappie. You cleared me too easily. I just need to determine if you are town rolecop or mafia rolecop. <3
  • Options
    Rosey will and does bus.
  • Options
    I want to discuss my options with Katie and Renee. We have time.
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Playerlist:
    1. Katieeee LYNCHED DAY ONE - VANILLA TOWNIE
    2. Sheldonly (Renee)
    3. TRibbo24
    4. Sub
    5. Rosey
    6. Lala (Idontrcall)
    7. Sjappie
    8. Tip Katieeee
    9. Crafty KILLED NIGHT ONE - DOCTOR

So we have:
    Katie Townie 1
    Renee Townie 2
    Rosey Suspect 1
    Lala Townie 3
    Sjappie Suspect 2

If we lynch Rosey wrongly, Sjappie can kill tonight and tomorrow it will be:

Sjappie
    Townie 1
    Townie 2

If we lynch Sjappie wrongly, Rosey can kill tonight and tomorrow it will be:

Rosey
    Townie 1
    Townie 2

So town has this! Right?

I believe so, yes. Can we lynch Sjappie? This will all go a lot faster if we do so.
  • Options
    I will say that Rosey made a comment the other day that made me think that she was rolecop...until Sjappie made it quite clear she was.

I definitely believe that our PRs are Town role cop, doctor, and mafia rolecop. I believe Keyen rolled a 9. I wasn't sure if we were dealing with town role cop or town roleblocker until today, though.

Let me find Rosey's quote.
  • Options
    Correction to above: MAFIA rolecop or MAFIA roleblocker.
  • Options
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    Katieeee wrote: »
    Come on Sub, there's only half an hour left, this is a great time to start casting votes. Also if Lala and Crafty were to be a team, Lala really wouldn't have said 'Crafty is almost certainly town'. Way too risky. So Tribbo is, sorry, really wrong here.

Thats not risky. Its something you can easily do. Because then you dont know if its wifom or not

One of the Mafia can investigate players, right? Doesn't this mean that Lala could have found out Crafty's role to kill her?

Not necessarily. There's either a roleblocker or a rolecop.

• Options
    Trib as going after crafty kind of hard. Would (s)he kill crafty after going after crafty?

These are the things I must ponder.

Tribbo knows Crafty well. I don't think she'd kill anyone who is a stranger to her on the first night. Of the people Tribbo knows, Crafty is considered the most formidable here. Not to mention Tribbo's words about Crafty on day one. Few other potential killer motivations make that sort of sense. Tribbo is scum, book it.

This made me think that Rosey investigated Tribbo and found Tribbo guilty. Rosey also voted against Tribbo first thing this day. So, I thought that she might be rolecop. UNTIL Sjappie kept defending me, then I realized Sjappie was a rolecop who had investigated me. This is also evidenced by her first post of this day.

All of a sudden Rosey switches her vote to Sub. I even asked rosey, "Why, Rosey, Why?" because I remembered Rosey had been pro-Tribbo-lynching earlier in the day. This made me think "OK, Rosey is NOT rolecop"

In addition, Sub wasn't very active in the beginning, and Rosey kept saying in the thread, "Play with me." Maybe it was Rosey asking her mafia partner to be more active and "play with her and not leave her alone."

Right now, I'm leaning toward Sjappie being Town Rolecop. I have not made up my mind completely, though.
  • Options
    Playerlist:
    1. Katieeee LYNCHED DAY ONE - VANILLA TOWNIE
    2. Sheldonly (Renee)
    3. TRibbo24
    4. Sub
    5. Rosey
    6. Lala (Idontrcall)
    7. Sjappie
    8. Tip Katieeee
    9. Crafty KILLED NIGHT ONE - DOCTOR

So we have:
    Katie Townie 1
    Renee Townie 2
    Rosey Suspect 1
    Lala Townie 3
    Sjappie Suspect 2

If we lynch Rosey wrongly, Sjappie can kill tonight and tomorrow it will be:

Sjappie
    Townie 1
    Townie 2

If we lynch Sjappie wrongly, Rosey can kill tonight and tomorrow it will be:

Rosey
    Townie 1
    Townie 2

So town has this! Right?

I believe so, yes. Can we lynch Sjappie? This will all go a lot faster if we do so.

It won't go faster because we have to wait for Keyen to wake up. I want to wait for Katie and Renee.
  • Options
    Come on Sub, there's only half an hour left, this is a great time to start casting votes. Also if Lala and Crafty were to be a team, Lala really wouldn't have said 'Crafty is almost certainly town'. Way too risky. So Tribbo is, sorry, really wrong here.

Thats not risky. Its something you can easily do. Because then you dont know if its wifom or not

One of the Mafia can investigate players, right? Doesn't this mean that Lala could have found out Crafty's role to kill her?

Sjappie is Rolecop.

She said you are her counterpart. So you would be Mafia Rolecop if she is Town Rolecop. And she is a Rolecop of sorts.
  • Options
    And if there was a Mafia Roleblocker they would have blocked Sjappie, because it was very clear she was rolecop yesterday.
  • Options
    And if there was a Mafia Roleblocker they would have blocked Sjappie, because it was very clear she was rolecop yesterday.

Wouldn't they just kill her?
  • Options
    Rosey,

Tell me what you learned. You are obviously a power role. If power role is Renee or Katie they will be on soon to to tell us. Then we will know that Sjappie is fibbing.
  • Options

Wouldn't they just kill her?

No. Because she would be a clear choice to lynch since she was the person who did not vote and she has had suspicion on her this entire game.
  • Options
    Rosey,

Tell me what you learned. You are obviously a power role. If power role is Renee or Katie they will be on soon to to tell us. Then we will know that Sjappie is fibbing.

You and Katie are VTs.
  • Options
    Playerlist:
    1. Katieeee
    2. Sheldonly (Renee)
    3. TRibbo24
    4. Sub
    5. Rosey
    6. Lala (Idontrcall)
    7. Sjappie
    8. Tip
    9. Crafty

OK, We need to h ear from Crafty, Tip, Sjappie, and Renee. We're dealing with two evil mafia.

We've a few hours left, so I'm in no rush to accuse right now.

How are you faring today, Rosey?

I am serene.

What colour is your heart, Lala?

I am a power role.

I can investigate you, Lala.
  • Options

Why did you say this and then quote this if you KNEW you were a rolecop. Sjappie is obviously a rolecop because she called you out.

Don't play games with me, Roseybeard.
  • Options
    I want Katie & Renee!!!
  • Options

Why did you say this and then quote this if you KNEW you were a rolecop. Sjappie is obviously a rolecop because she called you out.

Why wouldn't I?
  • Options

Why wouldn't I?

Because you know you will LOSE >:)
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    If you want to make it quick you should lynch me, I will easily give up so you guys will find out the truth.

Think about it, if I were scum, would I play this trick at this point? Way too risky, town will win either way now and I'd like to think that's because of my revelation. If I hadn't investigated Rosey and revealed my findings it could still be any of us, while right now we're down to either Rosey or me.

But Rosey won't give up, it makes me fear a little she has a trick up on her sleave, but that should be impossible, right?
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    If you want to make it quick you should lynch me, I will easily give up so you guys will find out the truth.

Think about it, if I were scum, would I play this trick at this point? Way too risky, town will win either way now and I'd like to think that's because of my revelation. If I hadn't investigated Rosey and revealed my findings it could still be any of us, while right now we're down to either Rosey or me.

But Rosey won't give up, it makes me fear a little she has a trick up on her sleave, but that should be impossible, right?

She's just trying to extend this as long as she can.

I am still waiting for Renee and Katie, although I trust you more right now.
  • Options
    KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    Honestly we can't lose at this point so it doesn't matter which one we lynch
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • Options
    KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    If rosey busses that hard it's mighty impressive. I thought she was more of s last ditch busser
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/