Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

09:12 Mafia Game! (DAY TWO)

Comments

• Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Vote: Submarine
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Unvote

Right now I have a big issue with how Tribbo jumps on any vote that forms. Same with Katie and Sub. Eventhough Sub hasn't done much yet, the posts sound sincere.
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    I'm still confused about the familiarity thing?
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    Renee jumping on the Sub votes feels odd as well. I feel like she usually puts more reasoning into the game. Sub just seems to have voted day 1 because there was indeed not much time left.

Rosey voting Sub, I don't know. She did vote Sub yesterday as well. But maybe she tries to frame someone? She could still be scum. I mean, in my honest opinion Crafty could also very well be a Rosey kill...
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    TRibbo24 wrote: »

You know Crafty and her playing style, you might feel threatened by her.
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    Unvote

Right now I have a big issue with how Tribbo jumps on any vote that forms. Same with Katie and Sub. Eventhough Sub hasn't done much yet, the posts sound sincere.

Sub hasn't been very helpful to town and nobody else sticks out as being particularly suspicious to me. I might not be on later so I'm trying to vote now, and Sub seems like the best person to vote for so far due to the reasons provided. Most other players have contributed at least something to Town so far, but Sub has yet to do so. Although Sheldonly also has not done anything useful yet (I don't think). But that is because she joined us a bit later. Sub has been here since the beginning and still has not done much. I didn't realise this until it was pointed out, and therefore my vote lies with Sub. I'm not voting for Sub just because everyone else is, I'm voting for Sub because the reasons seem valid enough to me. With that being said, if something comes up before I go, I may change my vote - and it will be yet again a vote unaffected by whether or not other people share the same opinion.
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options

Sub also knows Crafty and her playing style.
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    Look, Sjappie, whatever Sub is, he's not helping town. And if she's scum, I don't want to lose to her. I thought that he was scummish yesterday, so I'm sticking to my guns on that front, as I should have done last game.
  • Options
    2. Sheldonly (Renee) - could go eitherway, but to me she's a bit on the scum side now.
    3. TRibbo24 - hard to say, does seem to jump on majority votes but would scum be so obvious?
    4. Sub - hasn't been much help to town yet, but feels townish to me now none the less.
    5. Rosey - Tunnel visioning as always. But she seems off for some reason, not as active as usual and the way she posts... I dunno. We haven't even been asked for muffins yet!
    6. Lala (Idontrcall) - Town.
    7. Sjappie - Town.
    8. Tip Katieeee - could go either way, I'd like to hear from Katip.
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options

It was Lala's argument not mine ;) but you're right, that's why Sub is also suspected...

Yet I don't really know...
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    It's not like my unvote makes the difference by the way. We reached majority of votes already...
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    Vote: Submarine

Why Rosey, why?

Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    I think Submarine is more townish than Tribbo. And Sjappie is correct that in mentioning that Tribbo has been hopping on all the wagons. I was thinking before I read her comment that it's a good thing we don't have a Supersaint or Tribbo would be running the risk of getting supersainted, lol.

Renee's posts have me worried a bit; however, she's not played for a while ... so she could just be out of practice. Katie could have inherited a scum role.

Rosey -- jumping on Submarine, did she give a good reason? I can't remember.

If Tribbo is scum, Katie, Renee, or Rosey is most definitely the partner. In that order probably.

I don't think Submarine is scum, but if he flips that way over the course of the night I will find connections!! Mark my words, people. Connections will be made tonight!
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member

I've only played a couple of games with her, this was also a long time ago so I don't remember how she plays.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Since you all think I'm scum, I can't really do anything to save myself. I'm not the mafia though, so good luck finding them. :disappointed:
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Since you all think I'm scum, I can't really do anything to save myself. I'm not the mafia though, so good luck finding them. :disappointed:

I believe you, Submarine!!!
  • Options
    Idontrcall wrote: »

Thanks, but I don't think one person will really help me out here.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options

Thanks, but I don't think one person will really help me out here.

I will get revenge for you!! Your death won't be in vain!
  • Options
    Tribbo = Mafia

Katie, Renee, or Rosey = Mafia.

• Options
    I think it's Tribbo and Katiebug.

• Options
    If Sub is town, we'll lynch someone tomorrow. Hopefully scum. Town will all have to agree, though, so let's keep that in mind.
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Day Two has officially ended. Counting votes now.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    edited April 2017
    VOTE COUNT

Tribbo - Lala
    Sub - Katie, Rosey, Renee, Tribbo

Sub has been lynched. She was Mafia Goon.

Night Two will end in 2 hours. I will be away from home, so I might end it late. Sorry, this weekend has been very busy to me.

• Options
    VOTE COUNT

Tribbo - Lala

Sub has been lynched. He was Mafia Goon.

Night Two will end in 2 hours. I will be away from home, so I might end it late. Sorry, this weekend has been very busy to me.

She*
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    VOTE COUNT

Tribbo - Lala

Sub has been lynched. He was Mafia Goon.

She*

Sorry!