Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Leashes and Skirts [PART ONE OF EP 1 RELEASED]

Comments

• Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Perhaps chicken liver :p
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    I've heard that dogs love chicken livers. They are high in protein and chewy that makes them an ideal training treat! :D Not sure about cats though.
    ._.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    yw4LnMq.png

the pie

Oh boy, what flavour? :yum:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgV8mB-M9po
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    That reminds me of Cyanide and Happiness. I don't know why, it keeps giving me those vibes :p
    ._.
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    yw4LnMq.png

the pie

OMG ♡♡♡
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    That reminds me of Cyanide and Happiness. I don't know why, it keeps giving me those vibes :p

Oh yeah, it does have that vibe.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited July 2017
    Hmm, I wonder what those animals are gonna look like with sims 4's art style. Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with the cartoonish style but if they're using this same texture as sim's hairstyle on pet fur it's gonna look a bit weird in my opinion. As if your dogs have solid fur grown on them or something like that. Since we're on this topic I'd like to mention that EA still haven't release body hair officially which probably need a new mesh different from those of a normal hairstyle's.

If you're asking me, I'd say EA needs to improve the current hairy texture or to create a brand new, more sophisticated fur texture for animals otherwise none of them is going to have that fluffy look like Bubbles does. Well at least I'm excited to see if they actually look like they're glued with a coat of melted chocolate :D So one day I'll be able to create an ultimate chocolate cub of my own :p To be honest I'm more hoping to see more wild animals made available for adoptions such as foxes beavers and bears OH MY! :3

tumblr_oqs6qiFgC21uk3nv1o2_1280.png

Bubbles is really fluffy <3

I'm still in awe of how your pics come out. I swear you're doing a lot of editing and brushing or something. Just to make them look halfway decent. I don't remember pets in S3 being that good lookin'. Of course, I've not played with any animals in FOREVER. By the time I'm done with babies and toddlers, I don't have the patience for the animals, too. lol Perhaps I will tonight or something. Are you using poses for the animals?
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited July 2017
    yw4LnMq.png

the pie

Doro is like "I WANT IT" <3
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Hmm, I wonder what those animals are gonna look like with sims 4's art style. Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with the cartoonish style but if they're using this same texture as sim's hairstyle on pet fur it's gonna look a bit weird in my opinion. As if your dogs have solid fur grown on them or something like that. Since we're on this topic I'd like to mention that EA still haven't release body hair officially which probably need a new mesh different from those of a normal hairstyle's.

If you're asking me, I'd say EA needs to improve the current hairy texture or to create a brand new, more sophisticated fur texture for animals otherwise none of them is going to have that fluffy look like Bubbles does. Well at least I'm excited to see if they actually look like they're glued with a coat of melted chocolate :D So one day I'll be able to create an ultimate chocolate cub of my own :p To be honest I'm more hoping to see more wild animals made available for adoptions such as foxes beavers and bears OH MY! :3

tumblr_oqs6qiFgC21uk3nv1o2_1280.png

Bubbles is really fluffy <3

I'm still in awe of how your pics come out. I swear you're doing a lot of editing and brushing or something. Just to make them look halfway decent. I don't remember pets in S3 being that good lookin'. Of course, I've not played with any animals in FOREVER. By the time I'm done with babies and toddlers, I don't have the patience for the animals, too. lol Perhaps I will tonight or something. Are you using poses for the animals?

Actually, I take it somewhat back. I remember why I dislike pets (yes, even the horses). The black dots on their eyes drive me crazy and I still don't have any idea of how to get rid of them. It's a huge glitch that never got fixed.

@ChocoCub - How do you get rid of the black dots? You must be editing them out. I don't have patience for that. lol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Man...never mind. How in the world I've lived all these years without realizing there was a mod to fix those silly black dots, I'll never know. I'm downloading them as I type this. <3
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Man...never mind. How in the world I've lived all these years without realizing there was a mod to fix those silly black dots, I'll never know. I'm downloading them as I type this. <3

I don't seem to find one for horses though. What is Galaxy's eye colour, by the way?
    ._.
  • Options

I don't seem to find one for horses though. What is Galaxy's eye colour, by the way?

There is one for horses. I just found it. lol To be honest, I have no idea what her eyes are. I think you should make them whatever you want. :) Maybe a lighter blue to match her coat? Or maybe hazel.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Ok, this is far from perfect, of course, but this dog is adorable. I'll never be good at photos as you, Choco, but it's not too bad. lol

35910040596_a43c3de937_b.jpg
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    What eye replacements are you using for your dogs and cats?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Ok, here's the horse. I'm sure you can get them to look better but I think this horse looks fierce. ;) This isn't necessarily the color of eyes you should use for Galaxy. You can do whatever looks best. You're very creative. :D I <3 CC!

35910480766_aeae9083ea_b.jpg
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Ok, this is far from perfect, of course, but this dog is adorable. I'll never be good at photos as you, Choco, but it's not too bad. lol

35910040596_a43c3de937_b.jpg

Ooh, look how adorable you are. Who's a pretty girl, who's a pretty girl? :3 You are, huh?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    *belly rubs*

• Options
    The default replacement for horses doesn't work for me for some reason. I mean, in CAS it shows up as the replacement but in game it shows up as EA defaults. Hmm... I wonder what's going on here. :b
    ._.
  • Options
    @Tigerblu11 has received 1 Strike for not participating the mission for 3 days
    ._.
  • Options
    Uh oh

• Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Ah no. I'm so sorry. I keep forgetting that I need to participate because I keep prioritizing the stuff I need to do IRL, and now I feel like I've stuffed it all up by not participating much in this mission. :/
  • Options
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Ah no. I'm so sorry. I keep forgetting that I need to participate because I keep prioritizing the stuff I need to do IRL, and now I feel like I've stuffed it all up by not participating much in this mission. :/

It's fine. At least you got that fast :)

• Options
    *far

Swipekey isn't always accurate

• Options
    edited July 2017
    TIME ZONES*
    E2T6t.jpg

xMus2f4.png

@lovesstorms GMT -4

imyGsd3.png

@ChocoCub GMT +1

ek1NMqQ.png

@Alleenmens GMT +2

HDLWeQz.png

@YJB19299 GMT +2

UpnOn9Z.png

@Keyenpeydee GMT +3

wfaoSck.png

@icmnfrsh GMT +8

HvEqUtd.png

@Tigerblu11 GMT +10

*notice that some timezones do not have daylight savings.
    ._.
  • Options
    I checked the mole thread and some PM. I hope these are correct :p
    ._.