Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Instincts Sims 4 Reality Show Season 1

Comments

• Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member

*singsong*

She's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack........

7CWRFd1.png

Tl5aFWc.png

@CeltyGirly Just PM'd you her App LOL :D;)

3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    I'll get to work on my guy as soon as I can I have a cool concept in mind :)
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I know who I'm entering but still need a little time to work on the bio. Would you prefer us send you the app through PM or on the thread? Just didn't know if it mattered.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'm naming mine Placido, because I think it sounds awesome.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member

*singsong*

She's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack........

7CWRFd1.png

Tl5aFWc.png

@CeltyGirly Just PM'd you her App LOL :D;)

Heeey, Daphanie's back to play! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I have to start thinking about my sim, I'm so sorry! :o I promise I'll think of a brilliant idea.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    04-05-17_4-37-11_PM.png
    Name: Placido "Cid" De Vera
    Gender/Pronouns: Cis Male
    Personality: Alluring, Romantic, Commitment Issues, Art Lover
    Background: Cid is Argentinian, but he and his family moved to the United States when he was 11. In high school, he often caught the eye of many of his classmates, and even went on many dates. This is in spite of his hefty frame, which he often got teased for, but he never let it get to him. As a matter of fact, nobody bothered picking a fight with him because of his stoutness, and although patient, things tend to get ugly when Cid is pushed past his breaking point.

Cid discovered his love of art when he was 15 and took some art electives. He signed up thinking they'd be easy, and came out with a newfound appreciation for painting and sculpture. He decided to go to art school after high school, and met a lot more people who inspired his art. Although he has been with many people, Cid still hasn't found his muse, and is fine with having no plans to settle down.

Today, Cid works as a freelance painter, although his motivation tends to be irregular, coming up with lots of paintings one month and having few clients during another. But he likes taking things easy, and he's content with the way things are. Sure, money may be scarce sometimes, but Cid always finds a way to make things work. Even if it means eating fast food for a whole week. Or scrounging up loose change in his sofa. Or giving up shampoo for a few days.
    • Romance
    • Brandy and wine
    • Sailor Moon
    Dislikes:
    • Stagnation
    • Needles
    • Pollen
    • Social Pressure
    • Horseradish
    Strengths:
    • Creative
    • Moderately Strong
    • Seductive
    • Sociable
    Weaknesses:
    • Erratically Motivated
    • Bad at Math and Science
    • Panics Under Pressure
    • Easily Fatigued by Cardiovascular Activity
    Sexuality: P a n s e x u a l
    Post edited by icmnfrsh on
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Why is C id censored? It's a name. :|

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Don't ask me.. :/ They've even named a University Life premade Cid
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I finally decided on which sim to use, But the CAS is giving me grief. I should be able to finish making my sim by tonight/tomorrow. :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

I don't know how it's offensive to anyone. And this is an English-speaking forum anyway.

• Options

I don't know how it's offensive to anyone. And this is an English-speaking forum anyway.

I tried to google it. Instead I discovered that famous Spanish knight El Cid is a direct ancestor of the Dutch King Willem-Alexander. Thank you, Wikipedia :smirk: *eyeroll*
    Banner.png
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    I know who I'm entering but still need a little time to work on the bio. Would you prefer us send you the app through PM or on the thread? Just didn't know if it mattered.

Pm preferably, but thread is fine as well.
    I'm copying/pasting all of the info into a google doc in the end :3
  • Options
    04-05-17_4-37-11_PM.png
    Name: Placido "C id" Dominguez
    Gender/Pronouns: Cis Male
    Personality: Alluring, Romantic, Commitment Issues, Art Lover
    Background: C id is Argentinian, but he and his family moved to the United States when he was 11. In high school, he often caught the eye of many of his classmates, and even went on many dates. This is in spite of his hefty frame, which he often got teased for, but he never let it get to him. As a matter of fact, nobody bothered picking a fight with him because of his stoutness, and although patient, things tend to get ugly when C id is pushed past his breaking point.

C id discovered his love of art when he was 15 and took some art electives. He signed up thinking they'd be easy, and came out with a newfound appreciation for painting and sculpture. He decided to go to art school after high school, and met a lot more people who inspired his art. Although he has been with many people, C id still hasn't found his muse, and is fine with having no plans to settle down.

Today, C id works as a freelance painter, although his motivation tends to be irregular, coming up with lots of paintings one month and having few clients during another. But he likes taking things easy, and he's content with the way things are. Sure, money may be scarce sometimes, but C id always finds a way to make things work. Even if it means eating fast food for a whole week. Or scrounging up loose change in his sofa. Or giving up shampoo for a few days.
    • Romance
    • Brandy and wine
    • Sailor Moon
    Dislikes:
    • Stagnation
    • Needles
    • Pollen
    • Social Pressure
    • Horseradish
    Strengths:
    • Creative
    • Moderately Strong
    • Seductive
    • Sociable
    Weaknesses:
    • Erratically Motivated
    • Bad at Math and Science
    • Panics Under Pressure
    • Easily Fatigued by Cardiovascular Activity
    Sexuality: P a n s e x u a l

He's awesome :D
    Also, I've had problem with the whole C id censor lol in an old legacy I wrote my sim was dating the C id from University Life and I could never say his name on the forum XP
  • Options
    ^ Frankly that's ridiculous. :|

• Options
    Alternately you could just refer to him as Sid.

• Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    edited April 2017
    wpkatujjo6ac.png
    Name: Jessica "Jessie" Geldorf
    Gender/Pronouns: Female
    Personality: Active, Gregarious, Self-Assured, Childish
    Background: Jessie was born and raised in the United States to a moroccan mom who is a math teacher and an american dad with austrian roots who owns his own restaurant in Kentucky. Four years ago Jessie moved to Sweden in order to study Technology. She finished with a master degree and still lives in Stockholm, but visits her parents very often.

After she finished University, she figured out that she loves modelling, but she has never done it professionally, only in front of a mirror or friends. When she visited her parents one, she signed up for "Miss April" which was starting very soon. At first she had problems because as mentioned she haven't done it professionally yet, but as time has passed she made a name of herself and eventually got 2nd Place overall.

Over the months at "Miss April" she gained a lot of confidence and she was even considered as the contestant with the best style. But yet she is still sometimes in her own bubble, which can come across as childish, but she doesn't care, because so far it didn't harm her, in fact, it makes her even more charismatic. She speaks english, swedish and french fluently and knows the basics of german, hebrew and icelandic, which is because of her love for traveling, even though she is allergic to sunlight. But since it only caused an itchy feeling on her skin, it's not that much of a problem xD. Also don't underestimate her strengh, she was one of the best athletes in her school and she also knows a bit of karate. Her motto for life is "Follow your dreams and never ever let you down if somebody disapproves.", well either this or "Cheese makes everything better.", but the first one sounds more mature xD.

Since she is a well known model by now, she was actually asked if she would like to participate at Celebrity Big Brother, which she declined. First of all, she doesn't see herself as a huge celebrity yet and also she knows that many celebrities uses shows like this to fix their reputation and act a certain way. Jessie doesn't like behaviour like that. But actually the thought of participating in a reality show was kinda exciting. That's because she signed up for Instincts, and also because it involves travelling, and she hopes that it involves travelling to South Korea and Mexico, she always wanted to visit this places.
    • Travelling
    • Fashion
    • Pokémon (she even has a Pikachu screen on her phone xD)
    • Food overall (Thank god she has a subscription for the gym and can use it whenever she likes)
    • Good Jokes
    • Italian Food
    • Pizza
    • Cheese makes everything
    • Döner Kebab
    • Meeting Friends
    Dislikes:
    • Mayonaise
    • Liars
    • Being compared with others, she wants to be as individual as possible
    • Spiders
    • Classical Music
    • Inpatience
    • Jealousy
    • Music Of Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars
    • The New President Of America
    Strengths:
    • Sociable
    • Athletic
    • Good Sense Of Fashion
    • Good Sense Of Humor
    • Confidence
    • Speaks English, Swedish and French fluently and knows the basics of German, Hebrew and Icelandic
    • Calm and Patient
    • Being Childish
    Weaknesses:
    • Bad at cooking, but at least she tries
    • Bad at Biology and Chemistry
    • Being Childish (Sometimes she may seem inmature because of it)
    • Allergy against Sun
    • Needs way to long time in the bathroom
    Sexuality: Straight
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Cheese does make everything better. :D

• Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Cheese does make everything better. :D

Agreed. One just have to resist the temptation to cut it. Especially during a lecture.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    wpkatujjo6ac.png
    Name: Jessica "Jessie" Geldorf
    Gender/Pronouns: Female
    Personality: Active, Gregarious, Self-Assured, Childish
    Background: Jessie was born and raised in the United States to a moroccan mom who is a math teacher and an american dad with austrian roots who owns his own restaurant in Kentucky. Four years ago Jessie moved to Sweden in order to study Technology. She finished with a master degree and still lives in Stockholm, but visits her parents very often.

After she finished University, she figured out that she loves modelling, but she has never done it professionally, only in front of a mirror or friends. When she visited her parents one, she signed up for "Miss April" which was starting very soon. At first she had problems because as mentioned she haven't done it professionally yet, but as time has passed she made a name of herself and eventually got 2nd Place overall.

Over the months at "Miss April" she gained a lot of confidence and she was even considered as the contestant with the best style. But yet she is still sometimes in her own bubble, which can come across as childish, but she doesn't care, because so far it didn't harm her, in fact, it makes her even more charismatic. She speaks english, swedish and french fluently and knows the basics of german, hebrew and icelandic, which is because of her love for traveling, even though she is allergic to sunlight. But since it only caused an itchy feeling on her skin, it's not that much of a problem xD. Also don't underestimate her strengh, she was one of the best athletes in her school and she also knows a bit of karate. Her motto for life is "Follow your dreams and never ever let you down if somebody disapproves.", well either this or "Cheese makes everything better.", but the first one sounds more mature xD.

Since she is a well known model by now, she was actually asked if she would like to participate at Celebrity Big Brother, which she declined. First of all, she doesn't see herself as a huge celebrity yet and also she knows that many celebrities uses shows like this to fix their reputation and act a certain way. Jessie doesn't like behaviour like that. But actually the thought of participating in a reality show was kinda exciting. That's because she signed up for Instincts, and also because it involves travelling, and she hopes that it involves travelling to South Korea and Mexico, she always wanted to visit this places.
    • Travelling
    • Fashion
    • Pokémon (she even has a Pikachu screen on her phone xD)
    • Food overall (Thank god she has a subscription for the gym and can use it whenever she likes)
    • Good Jokes
    • Italian Food
    • Pizza
    • Cheese makes everything
    • Döner Kebab
    • Meeting Friends
    Dislikes:
    • Mayonaise
    • Liars
    • Being compared with others, she wants to be as individual as possible
    • Spiders
    • Classical Music
    • Inpatience
    • Jealousy
    • Music Of Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars
    • The New President Of America
    Strengths:
    • Sociable
    • Athletic
    • Good Sense Of Fashion
    • Good Sense Of Humor
    • Confidence
    • Speaks English, Swedish and French fluently and knows the basics of German, Hebrew and Icelandic
    • Calm and Patient
    • Being Childish
    Weaknesses:
    • Bad at cooking, but at least she tries
    • Bad at Biology and Chemistry
    • Being Childish (Sometimes she may seem inmature because of it)
    • Allergy against Sun
    • Needs way to long time in the bathroom
    Sexuality: Straight

Hahaha XD I hate cheese, but that's great!
    I'm gonna put the sims I have so far into the lot before I forget :3
  • Options
    Also if anyone knows of 3 more people who might be interested let me know!!! :D
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    CeltyGirly wrote: »

I think this sounds rather fun but I'm afraid I'm a bit packed up right now. I'm truly impressed by some player's ability to cope up with so many reality shows at one time, to be really honest. I mean, I might even mixed up other contestants' name if I joined way too many :p
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    CeltyGirly wrote: »

I think this sounds rather fun but I'm afraid I'm a bit packed up right now. I'm truly impressed by some player's ability to cope up with so many reality shows at one time, to be really honest. I mean, I might even mixed up other contestants' name if I joined way too many :p

Yeah :3 I respect that!
    If I can get at least one more to make it even then I can just take it down to 12 which means I'd just have to tweak my outline slightly. One more female contestant.
  • Options
    Hey hey hey! Celty! Check the mail. There's an app in there. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Hey hey hey! Celty! Check the mail. There's an app in there. ;)

Is it mine? My app took a walk and hasn't come back yet. :s
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories