Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for Prince Charming (A Selection Challenge): UPDATED 4/24

Comments

• Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    tara_lynnc wrote: »
    I love Shamus too! And I love Chris! AND I love Franceis! I love them all! :D

I don't want to send anyone home! I was home sick yesterday and I played all the way through to the dinner party..... :o

I figured it would be good to know who was going home and how she is going to react with everyone so I can start fitting it into the story ;)

Thank you everyone for your comments and I'm glad you're enjoying it so far! Day 2 Part 2 is coming at ya soon!!!

if you ever need help with dialoge or something for Franceis lemme know ;0
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    tara_lynnctara_lynnc Posts: 113 Member
    Also, just a note on my rules.

I want to make sure everyone gets time with the Princess. Week 2 is ALL dates, whatever my choosing, group, solo, etc.

I may tell you how I am picking the dates beforehand, I may not ;)

But most of it will have to do with who has the highest relationship with the Princess or the lowest relationship with the Princess.

The exception to this is that NO ONE will get a second date (group or solo), until everyone has had at least their first date (group or solo) with Amina.

After everyone has had their first date, I will circle back around!
  • Options
    I love Shamus too! And I love Chris! AND I love Franceis! I love them all! :D

I don't want to send anyone home! I was home sick yesterday and I played all the way through to the dinner party..... :o

I figured it would be good to know who was going home and how she is going to react with everyone so I can start fitting it into the story ;)

Thank you everyone for your comments and I'm glad you're enjoying it so far! Day 2 Part 2 is coming at ya soon!!!

if you ever need help with dialoge or something for Franceis lemme know ;0

I will thank you!!! :)
  • Options
    BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    edited April 2017
    I cannot pick my favourite yet :o They are all so interesting!

Vinnie has some very eligible competition ;)
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
  • Options
    thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    When will the next chapter be out? :smiley:
  • Options
    @thejennifer it's 2 PM on Saturday here for me! I'm hoping to get it done this afternoon! If not, definitely tomorrow! I might even write two today, and post one today and one tomorrow
  • Options
    Looks like we are in the same timezone! It's now 3:26 pm here :) I'll look out for the chapter, though!
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    @thejennifer it's 2 PM on Saturday here for me! I'm hoping to get it done this afternoon! If not, definitely tomorrow! I might even write two today, and post one today and one tomorrow

Take your time :) the longer we have to wait the more excited we will be to read the next chapter ^^
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Sonschi wrote: »

Take your time :) the longer we have to wait the more excited we will be to read the next chapter ^^

Thank you!!! I'm honestly just so excited to introduce the other house of men though, not going to lie! You guys have given me some great characters to work with!

ANNOUNCEMENT
    Here is Day 2 Part 2!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Such a cute chapter!! It made me all warm and happy :) It's nice to see Chris getting along with her now, I was hoping he doesn't get a bad rep because of the rumors and his past, since he is really a sweet guy! It seems he cares for Amina now more than he did for anyone else :)
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I know you said there's already been a fight between the bachelors, is that still coming or did it not fit in with your story?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    OOooooh I see Franceis's jealousy is acting up ;0
    or maybe he's just upset that Adriel was talking about Spain like it was an object xD

Curious little question I have, Is Franceis the only guy in House 1 whose vegetarian? Because I feel like it'll be very often that Franceis consumes something with meat and upsets his tummy :(
  • Options
    I know you said there's already been a fight between the bachelors, is that still coming or did it not fit in with your story?

@mintycupcake unfortunately when it happened, I literally had the guys on a lot with no house on it and was just messing around with them taking pictures of each other lol :D By the time I even realized the two guys were arguing it was a little too late to take a screenshot...plus it wasn't the right setting anyway. BUT there may just be a little altercation in the next couple of chapters who knows ;)
    Such a cute chapter!! It made me all warm and happy :) It's nice to see Chris getting along with her now, I was hoping he doesn't get a bad rep because of the rumors and his past, since he is really a sweet guy! It seems he cares for Amina now more than he did for anyone else :)

@thejennifer I think I'm a little partial to Chris cause my boyfriend's name is Chris :tongue: lol
    or maybe he's just upset that Adriel was talking about Spain like it was an object xD

Curious little question I have, Is Franceis the only guy in House 1 whose vegetarian? Because I feel like it'll be very often that Franceis consumes something with meat and upsets his tummy :(

@princess2109 Thomas is actually a vegetarian as well! A little fastfoward to the dinner party, Vivienne did all the cooking and I made her make one vegetarian dish and one non so hopefully they opted for the vegetarian! lol
  • Options
    That's such a coincidence! :lol: I'm looking forward to more though :) Great chapter!
  • Options

@mintycupcake unfortunately when it happened, I literally had the guys on a lot with no house on it and was just messing around with them taking pictures of each other lol :D By the time I even realized the two guys were arguing it was a little too late to take a screenshot...plus it wasn't the right setting anyway. BUT there may just be a little altercation in the next couple of chapters who knows ;)

@thejennifer I think I'm a little partial to Chris cause my boyfriend's name is Chris :tongue: lol

@princess2109 Thomas is actually a vegetarian as well! A little fastfoward to the dinner party, Vivienne did all the cooking and I made her make one vegetarian dish and one non so hopefully they opted for the vegetarian! lol

I hope so too!! Vegetarians can really iffy when they get food. I've had a vegetarian sim order something with meat in it on their own before so
  • Options
    kirasososweetkirasososweet Posts: 172 Member
    My daughter was sitting by me while I was reading and she asked if the princess was Elsa (from Frozen); when I showed her the Princess's name she got excited and made me read the rest to her. She likes Shamus the best so far. :)
  • Options
    My daughter was sitting by me while I was reading and she asked if the princess was Elsa (from Frozen); when I showed her the Princess's name she got excited and made me read the rest to her. She likes Shamus the best so far. :)

I would love to hear your daughters opinions on all the candidates :D that'd be adorable imo
  • Options
    kirasososweetkirasososweet Posts: 172 Member

I would love to hear your daughters opinions on all the candidates :D that'd be adorable imo

She's six so a lot of her opinions are based off of pictures lol but I'll ask her
  • Options

She's six so a lot of her opinions are based off of pictures lol but I'll ask her

I'm quite a bit older than your daughter and sometimes I'm the same way lol
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I love how the queen reacted. :D I know it was supposed to be serious but I just love how she looked the men up, and how the princess asserted her independence.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    This chapter is awesome! The "drama" with Amina's mother is relatable on so many levels ^^ But can it be that Willie has a crush on the queen?
  • Options
    This chapter is awesome! The "drama" with Amina's mother is relatable on so many levels ^^ But can it be that Willie has a crush on the queen?

Oh yeah, I definitely sensed possible romantic undertones during their introductory episode. This episode makes me more convinced. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Oh yeah, I definitely sensed possible romantic undertones during their introductory episode. This episode makes me more convinced. :D

In the introduction part I didn't sense it ^^ But as they were sitting on the bed the text surely showed some hints that he likes her more than a fried ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

In the introduction part I didn't sense it ^^ But as they were sitting on the bed the text surely showed some hints that he likes her more than a fried ;)

Well, the queen is widowed, and they were quite close, so I imagined that something could happen. But I think Willie would keep his distance out of respect for the recently deceased king.

• Options
    edited April 2017
    I have a terrible sun burn ;---;