Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for Prince Charming (A Selection Challenge): UPDATED 4/24

Comments

• Options
    BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    Good Vincent and Evil Vincent in the same household! Interesting... ;)
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Yay! My two boys made it :) Thank you! <3 Can't wait for the story!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Btw, did you tweak the guys a bit? Landon's hair color looks like a different shade of red in your game. I don't mind, though. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    tara_lynnctara_lynnc Posts: 113 Member
    @icmnfrsh I didn't have the hair from your game! When I downloaded him he was bald...lol I believe there's a lighter shade of red I can change it to if you'd like :)
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I knew that, and you used the hairstyle I suggested. Although his hair is a lighter shade of red, compared to the picture. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
  • Options
    Thanks. :) I'm not sure if it's just the picture, but it looked orange-ish in my CAS.

• Options
    ANNOUNCEMENT

Day 1 is now available here

I will also be posting all of the chapters on the very first post of the thread :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Interesting. I like how she looked up pickup lines as her first preparation. :D

• Options
    kirasososweetkirasososweet Posts: 172 Member
    Random fact: My daughter's name is Aminah so I'm especially invested in the Princess's future :D
  • Options
    Random fact: My daughter's name is Aminah so I'm especially invested in the Princess's future :D

That is awesome! :D And it's a beautiful name!!! <3
  • Options
    Yeah, it has an exotic and pleasant sound to it. :)

• Options
    ANNOUNCEMENT:

Here is how the next few days will play! I'm going to start playing with the men today and am VERY excited. I am changing the rules slightly though. To better get to know the men, instead of splitting her time between two households on day 2, here is how the schedule will work instead:

Day 2: Spend from 10 AM-4 PM in household 1
    Day 3: Spend from 10 AM- 4 PM in household 2
    Day 4: A group date with the 4 men that Amina has the lowest relationship with
    Day 5: One on One time with the man Amina has the highest relationship with (excluding the men from yesterday's group date)
    Day 6: Royal Dinner Party at the Castle, at the end of the night, ONE man will be eliminated.
    Day 7: Special Surprise Day ;)

• Options
    Can't wait. :)

Will the households be merged once they're down to the last 7?

• Options
    I instantely fell in love with Amina! She has something inocent about her that makes her so lovely <3 Can't wait to see more :)
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Also another slight change, if anything romantic happens autonomously on free will, I'm not going to stop it ;) But I won't actively go out of my way to use romantic interactions in the group settings.
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Can't wait. :)

Will the households be merged once they're down to the last 7?

@icmnfrsh Yes! They will be combined!
    Sonschi wrote: »
    I instantely fell in love with Amina! She has something inocent about her that makes her so lovely <3 Can't wait to see more :)

Thank you!!!!! :)
  • Options
    kirasososweetkirasososweet Posts: 172 Member
    @tara_lynnc thank you! :)
  • Options
    ANNOUNCEMENT:

Day 2 Part 1 is now available HERE
  • Options
    thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    So cute! Poor Chris though, I hope he doesn't get too bad of a rep :(
  • Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Awh! Amina and Franceis's interaction was so cute!! ;;u;;
    then again who wouldn't be attracted by someone with a Franco-Spanish accent ;0
    //shot
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    //shot

Exactly!

And I did find Chris's part amusing. :) It's a bit high schooley. :D

• Options
    thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    //shot

Exactly!

And I did find Chris's part amusing. :) It's a bit high schooley. :D

I did too, it was rather cute that they knew each other already :)
  • Options
    I love the new chapter! You really know how to play Shamus :) He won't make a lot of friends, if any. But I think he wouldn't mind because he's here because of Amina ^^
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    I love Shamus!!
  • Options
    I love Shamus too! And I love Chris! AND I love Franceis! I love them all! :D

I don't want to send anyone home! I was home sick yesterday and I played all the way through to the dinner party..... :o

I figured it would be good to know who was going home and how she is going to react with everyone so I can start fitting it into the story ;)

Thank you everyone for your comments and I'm glad you're enjoying it so far! Day 2 Part 2 is coming at ya soon!!!