Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for Prince Charming (A Selection Challenge): UPDATED 4/24

Comments

• MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I have a terrible sun burn ;---;

Let's swap: you get my cold and I take your sun burn ^^
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Now would be a good time to invest in sunscreen (well, a few days ago would've been better, but just to avoid having a repeat of this).

I honestly don't know how to treat a sunburn, apart from giving it time. I do know they're just regular burns caused by radiation, though.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Now would be a good time to invest in sunscreen (well, a few days ago would've been better, but just to avoid having a repeat of this).

I honestly don't know how to treat a sunburn, apart from giving it time. I do know they're just regular burns caused by radiation, though.

Aloe Vera is all i can do to soothe the burn.
    Best part is my family had sunscreen but forgot to tell me so i suffered greatly for it
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Aloe Vera is all i can do to soothe the burn.
    Best part is my family had sunscreen but forgot to tell me so i suffered greatly for it

:[
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • tara_lynnctara_lynnc Posts: 113 Member
    @kirasososweet it means the world to me that your 6 year old daughter is enjoying my story <3<3<3 seriously! I love that!
  • BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    @princess2109 you are in my prayers. i haven't been sunburnt since i was 8, but i remember that i hated it! (i live in australia. am blessed to not sunburn on the spot)
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
  • SimmerOfEnglandSimmerOfEngland Posts: 194 Member
    Blargian wrote: »
    @princess2109 you are in my prayers. i haven't been sunburnt since i was 8, but i remember that i hated it! (i live in australia. am blessed to not sunburn on the spot)

I totally get that! For the past couple of years I've gone on holiday with my (very pale) friends aha! They always end up burning and I get a tan, can't complain :wink:
    ⭐ Say what you think, love who you love 'cause you just get so many trips around the sun ⭐

Simmer since 2009
    S4 content owned - GTW, GT, CL, OR, DO, SD, P, V, KR, SS, BS, FS, BN, RG, MH, LP, PP, LP, CK, VG,
    Sims lost:7
    edited April 2017
    You guys, I just downloaded SO many cool lots for dates!!!!!

Technically dating is supposed to be on castle grounds, but I don't really think it makes any difference challenge wise, and I'll be sure they bring Willie for safety ;)
  • thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    Sorry if you have answered this before, but what days will you show house 1 and vice versa?
    edited April 2017
    @thejennifer no worries! :) It's not all broken up into household. Here is the rest of the week:

Day 3: Meet Household 2 (Already did part 1)
    Day 4: A group date with the 4 men that Amina has the lowest relationship with.
    Day 5: One on One time with the man Amina has the highest relationship with (excluding the men from yesterday's group date)
    Day 6: Royal Dinner Party at the Castle, all men will be invited, at the end of the night, ONE man will be eliminated.
    Day 7: Special Surprise Day ;) (both households will be shown on this)
  • thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    Oh awesome, thank you! I'm looking forward to it :)
    I'm flattered that the princess finds Landon attractive. :D Can't wait to see how it goes

Awesome chapter! Can't wait to see more :) And I wonder how long Vincent will make it in this challenge :D
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Awesome chapter! Can't wait to see more :) And I wonder how long Vincent will make it in this challenge :D

Thank you so much!!!! :)
    edited April 2017
    ANNOUNCEMENT:

Day 3 Part 2 is available here!
  • GeekMonkey34B21GeekMonkey34B21 Posts: 131 Member
    Greg you fool!! You have a chance to hang out with the princess and you say 'nah I'm good'!? Your sister would slap you if she knew.

Love the story so far!
  • SimmerMoonSimmerMoon Posts: 204 Member
    I really like it so far! I also like how you're portraying Julian. :)
    Just a little bean whose only aspiration in life is becoming a magical girl.
    Greg you fool!! You have a chance to hang out with the princess and you say 'nah I'm good'!? Your sister would slap you if she knew.

Love the story so far!

I felt for him. It must've been so awkward. :D

I'm glad Amina and Landon seem to be hitting it off. Too bad she didn't get much time with Sal in-story, though. I hope one of them gets a one-on-one date soon. :)

@GeekMonkey34B21 @SimmerMoon @icmnfrsh glad you all are enjoying it so far!!!! And don't worry about Sal (or about anyone really!) not getting much time, they will all have some type of date within the first 2 weeks! :D so even if your sim hasn't had much in the first few days, his time is coming!
  • BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    Just caught up! About to start my mid-semester break so I'll be keeping up from now :) Thanks for bringing Vinnie to life. I love the dynamic of the household. Amina is a stunner ;)
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
    Haha, Vincent is sooooo mean :D Love my boy <3 I hope he stays long enough to do some evil stuff ^^
    Hi guys!!!! Sorry I've been a bit too busy the last few days to write anything quality, but I will probably release a new chapter tomorrow! :mrgreen: It will be the group date with the 4 men Amina has the lowest relationship with!

@Blargian and @Sonschi I am so glad you are enjoying it so far!!!!
    Since it's been a few days since the last update, would it be okay to know in a spoiler tag who the 4 men are? :)

edited April 2017
    @icmnfrsh yeah sure, why not ;)

Also, here is a poll on who you all think will receive the FIRST one on one date with Princess Amina (this is based on who has the highest relationship with her so far!) The poll does NOT include the four men listed below, as they all need to have one date before they can have a second, so if you do NOT want to know who has the first group date, please do not view the poll! :hushed:

The men on the first group date are:
    Eduardo
    Harper
    Thomas
    Chris