March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,209 Member
    Happy New Year!
    image.png
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 692 Member
    Happy New Year to everyone.

I thought that with the MCCOmmand we could prevent NPC from using custom content clothes. But I just cant find where I can change this.
  • MeeversMeevers Posts: 5 New Member
    Hey! I'm just wondering if MCC reads percentages such as 0.5 in the settings. I love the options for people to get married and have children at random, but even set at only 1 for each age group there's just too many marriages for my liking. At least 1 - 2 sims will get married EVERY check that occurs. It's resulting in a severe lack of singles in my game at this point. I am using other mods, but I have taken out all of my mods and it's still the same. The amount isn't huge by any means, but over a long play-through like I have, anyone my sim meets is married more often than not. If the 0.5 etc options are readable then perhaps that would help, and there wouldn't be a marriage at every check.
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    edited January 2019
    I read above that Hotfix 6.0.1 MC Tuner Stop Random Flirting could cause errors. Does that mean It was causing errors & it’s been fixed or that it’s now causing errors with the latest EA patch? I just started playing again after the Christmas holidays, and today there was all kinds of weird flirting going on. One of my YA sims was flirting with his sister, also a YA; another ya sim was flirting with some random npc right in front of his wife, and, earlier his mother-in- law was flirting with him! The only mods I have are MCCC & 5-6 of Little Miss Sam’s mods, no CC, I clear my cache after every play session. What could be going on? Thanks!
    Post edited by Destin2016 on
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    Meevers wrote: »
    Hey! I'm just wondering if MCC reads percentages such as 0.5 in the settings. I love the options for people to get married and have children at random, but even set at only 1 for each age group there's just too many marriages for my liking. At least 1 - 2 sims will get married EVERY check that occurs. It's resulting in a severe lack of singles in my game at this point. I am using other mods, but I have taken out all of my mods and it's still the same. The amount isn't huge by any means, but over a long play-through like I have, anyone my sim meets is married more often than not. If the 0.5 etc options are readable then perhaps that would help, and there wouldn't be a marriage at every check.

You might ask Deaderpool directly on our Discord server. Use this link: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,216 Member
    @Bonxie, someone on this forum suggested that there is a way to elevate the celebrity status for you Sims? If this is true, can you please direct me to which path I should use? I tried simply selecting the Sim and clicking on MC from that menu, but couldn't find anywhere to even begin to give any kind of celebrity status. Please, and thank you, in advance. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,479 Member
    @Bonxie, someone on this forum suggested that there is a way to elevate the celebrity status for you Sims? If this is true, can you please direct me to which path I should use? I tried simply selecting the Sim and clicking on MC from that menu, but couldn't find anywhere to even begin to give any kind of celebrity status. Please, and thank you, in advance. :)

Hello @GalacticGal :)
    You can do it through the game
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/expansionpacks/getfamous/cheats.php
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,216 Member
    @rosemow, thank you!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Ziafar wrote: »

I thought that with the MCCOmmand we could prevent NPC from using custom content clothes. But I just cant find where I can change this.

I don't know if MCCC does that, it might be in the dresser section. But, you can run the Sims 4 Studio batch fix for Disallow CC for Random.
  • marinapjanicmarinapjanic Posts: 109 Member
    Hi everyone,
    I want to try decades challenge, but I need all my and NPC sims to wear few outfits that I have chosen.
    I have MCCC dresser, but I dont know how to whitelist these few outfits, so all sims (EA generated) will wear them.
    I have tried searching on deaderpool's site, but it is too confusing for me...
    Please help
    Ziafar wrote: »

That's not possible in MCCC. You can blacklist pieces of clothing, but you have to do it piece by piece, and also colour by colour. So that's only an option if you want to deactivate only a few items. But you can use S4S and tag all your CC clothing as "Disallow CC for random", which means that it's not allowed to use by the game whenever a new sim is created.
    edited January 2019
    Destin2016 wrote: »
    I read above that Hotfix 6.0.1 MC Tuner Stop Random Flirting could cause errors. Does that mean It was causing errors & it’s been fixed or that it’s now causing errors with the latest EA patch? I just started playing again after the Christmas holidays, and today there was all kinds of weird flirting going on. One of my YA sims was flirting with his sister, also a YA; another ya sim was flirting with some random npc right in front of his wife, and, earlier his mother-in- law was flirting with him! The only mods I have are MCCC & 5-6 of Little Miss Sam’s mods, no CC, I clear my cache after every play session. What could be going on? Thanks!

Discussed that with Deaderpool. There was an error regarding the "Stop Random Flirting" setting caused a lastException and this was fixed. He left the message as a warning, that other LE might show up, because hotfixes are always pretty hard to test for all thinkable possibilities. You don't get any LE, right?
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    @Bonxie Thanks for the reply. I haven’t gotten any LE’s in the last couple days. I was getting some, but I took out a weather mod that I wasn’t sure was updated to the latest patch and that seems to have stopped them.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Skitt85Skitt85 Posts: 60 Member
    Okay, not sure what I'm missing. I want my teens to quit school. I have that option enabled for teens in mccc. How do I get them to quit once that's enabled? If I try to get them to quit through phone or computer, I wind up with an exception, and the sim resets. What am I missing here? Lol
    Skitt85 wrote: »
    Okay, not sure what I'm missing. I want my teens to quit school. I have that option enabled for teens in mccc. How do I get them to quit once that's enabled? If I try to get them to quit through phone or computer, I wind up with an exception, and the sim resets. What am I missing here? Lol

That's what I'd like to know. I don't even see an option to quit. As far as I can tell, all the "quit school" setting does is make teens decide to turn right back around when they're on the way out and cook if they're hungry or decide to ask for advice after I thought they'd left. Once, a tense teen just randomly came home early on his own, but that might have been related to the fact that his parents had left the lot and returned while he was at school.
    image.png
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    did you look under career i think its there.

The phone options are call in "sick" to school, find a job and quit job. I hadn't tested the quit job one on the sim I want to quit school in case he neded up quitting the drama club.
    image.png
    SimTresa wrote: »

The phone options are call in "sick" to school, find a job and quit job. I hadn't tested the quit job one on the sim I want to quit school in case he neded up quitting the drama club.

i meant in mc settings :)

Ah, right. Nope, not there.
    Found it under Sim Commands Don't know why I didn't look there before. :blush:
    image.png

Ah, right. Nope, not there.
    Found it under Sim Commands Don't know why I didn't look there before. :blush:

i knew i used them but only once. do i didn't remember where i saw them.
    @SimTresa
    @friendsfan367

First this setting has to be enabled in the MCCC computer menu:
    Computer:MCCC > MC Career > Children Quit School
    Computer:MCCC > MC Career > Teens Quit School

If you really want your child/teen to quit school, you have to do it in the MCCC sim menu:
    SIM:MCCC > Sim Commands > Quit School

Bonxie wrote: »
    @SimTresa
    @friendsfan367

First this setting has to be enabled in the MCCC computer menu:
    Computer:MCCC > MC Career > Children Quit School
    Computer:MCCC > MC Career > Teens Quit School

If you really want your child/teen to quit school, you have to do it in the MCCC sim menu:
    SIM:MCCC > Sim Commands > Quit School

oh so its either. i only used it once but i tried to help.
  • SellykinzzSellykinzz Posts: 1 New Member
    Is there a way to contact the maker of the mod? An error has been logged in my game and it tells me to let them know, so I wanna do so lol
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,479 Member
    Sellykinzz wrote: »
    Is there a way to contact the maker of the mod? An error has been logged in my game and it tells me to let them know, so I wanna do so lol

Hello @Sellykinzz
    You can post your last exception file that has been generated, in the last exception support section of MCCC mod Discord server . This is a link to that section.
    https://discord.gg/Nuezgsn

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top