March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• chicken_cakechicken_cake Posts: 6 New Member
    I did all you told me to do, but no luck. I will try and see if any of my other mods are outdated, then try again. Thanks anyway for the tips! I may need to use them in the future.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Since I enabled the 'Import Tray' settings, I've been getting Sims committing bigamy! Has anyone else seen this happening in their games - one Sim being married off to two different people? I don't think it's anything I've done, but I wonder if the import tray function imports clones of Sims in the save being played? It's odd.
  • ariss101ariss101 Posts: 23 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    ariss101 wrote: »
    I saw that Scumbumbo's Working Alarm Clock mod has a conflict with Deaderpool's MC Command Center, is there a way to bypass the conflict?

That's new to me. How did you find out?

@Bonxie I ran a mod conflict detector and it showed that these two mods were incompatible.
  • deutschlehrer90deutschlehrer90 Posts: 13 New Member
    AGING BUG
    I edited my settings in MCCC using the computer. I restarted the game, and suddenly the acting career vanished. I quickly deduced it was MCCC, and I deleted and redownloaded it. The acting career was back. However, it jumped about 70-120 days in the future, and about half the town jumped to the next life stage. I did not save and tested which component was causing it. It was the general MCCC ts4script file, which is essential for running the mod. I want to be able to keep the mod and not have all my sims jump 10-17 years of age (the life stages are setup to where 7 sim days is a year.
    Anyone know potential workarounds and or have experience with this?

I have all expansion, stuff, and (name of other category of packs) packs. I have very little Custom Content and a reasonable number of mods, all up-to-date. None of the common bug fixes seem logical for fixing this to me but can try if you could explain what could be happening. I don’t want to try anything randomly to fix it.
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    Since I enabled the 'Import Tray' settings, I've been getting Sims committing bigamy! Has anyone else seen this happening in their games - one Sim being married off to two different people? I don't think it's anything I've done, but I wonder if the import tray function imports clones of Sims in the save being played? It's odd.

Let's discuss this on Discord. I don't use the auto import function. I only use the manual function from the sim menu to have the choice which sim I want to clone.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
    edited December 2018
    Bonxie wrote: »
    I saw that Scumbumbo's Working Alarm Clock mod has a conflict with Deaderpool's MC Command Center, is there a way to bypass the conflict?

That's new to me. How did you find out?

@Bonxie I ran a mod conflict detector and it showed that these two mods were incompatible.

Conflict Detector doesn't help in such a case. It shows if two different CC items conflict when they use the same identifiers. As far as I know MCCC and Scumbumbo's Alarm Clock work together without issue.
    AGING BUG
    I edited my settings in MCCC using the computer. I restarted the game, and suddenly the acting career vanished. I quickly deduced it was MCCC, and I deleted and redownloaded it. The acting career was back. However, it jumped about 70-120 days in the future, and about half the town jumped to the next life stage. I did not save and tested which component was causing it. It was the general MCCC ts4script file, which is essential for running the mod. I want to be able to keep the mod and not have all my sims jump 10-17 years of age (the life stages are setup to where 7 sim days is a year.

I have all expansion, stuff, and (name of other category of packs) packs. I have very little Custom Content and a reasonable number of mods, all up-to-date. None of the common bug fixes seem logical for fixing this to me but can try if you could explain what could be happening. I don’t want to try anything randomly to fix it.

Did you delete your mc_settings.cfg before MCCC update?
    Do you play with MCCC customized age spans?
    [quote="Bonxie;c-16875048"][quote="deutschlehrer90;c-16874777"]AGING BUG

I have all expansion, stuff, and (name of other category of packs) packs. I have very little Custom Content and a reasonable number of mods, all up-to-date. None of the common bug fixes seem logical for fixing this to me but can try if you could explain what could be happening. I don’t want to try anything randomly to fix it.[/quote]

Did you delete your mc_settings.cfg before MCCC update?
    Do you play with MCCC customized age spans?[/quote]

I deleted all of the modules at the same time, then reinstalled. After seeing the aging glitch, I closed the game and removed a few modules at a time until I found the culprit.

I do use custom age spans, but this never happened until I adjusted other settings. I didn’t touch the age span when the error started happening.

I realized even without the mod, it jumped several days in the future, but not nearly as much.
    Sorry. I misread your question. I deleted it all at once. The first thing I tried removing was the setting cfg file. A new one spawned, and I saw no change in the results.
    edited December 2018
    Sorry. I misread your question. I deleted it all at once. The first thing I tried removing was the setting cfg file. A new one spawned, and I saw no change in the results.

If you cutomized the days of the life stages and you remove MCCC, the S4 game core recalculates the age of the sims regarding the default values. Sim life stages will be then reset to the default and will also change according to the results. If you remove the cfg and reinstall MCCC, all the values go back to default and your previous life stage customization is lost. Consequence: Multiple changes on lifestages in your game. So in the end: works as designed.
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited December 2018
    So i have the most recent version of MCCC installed (6.0) and i play with custom age settings. In MCCC settings it shows I have the baby life stage at 6 days (where its been for a long time with no problem), but my sims' baby is only 3 days old and its already his birthday. Anyone else have this issue? Is it me or the mod? MCCC is the only mod or CC i use
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
    edited December 2018
    MCCC Update >> S4 Patch

Regarding today's Sims 4 patch (PC 1.48.90.1020 / Mac 1.48.90.1220)
    there seems to be no issues with the current MCCC Version 6.0.0

There have been no reported issues with today’s update (PC 1.48.90.1020 / Mac 1.48.90.1220) and the 6.0.0 version of MCCC. There is none expected as this is mostly a “Stuff pack” release with some fixes thrown in. Nothing that would break existing script mod functionality.

As always, if you’re getting Last Exceptions, those are not from MCCC but from mods/cc that are broken that need to be updated/removed. Currently, most all mc_cmd_center.log errors that we’ve seen are the same. You can always go to our Discord server for further questions on those.

Join our Discord MCCC community for
    • live chat with hundreds of fellow MCCC users from all over the world
    • live chat with some well-known Mod creators
    • live support from the legendary MCCC support team, even in different languages (i. e. Korean, French, Spanish, Russian)
    • live support even from MCCC creator Deaderpool
    https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed (Discord App use optional, but not required!)

#MCCC #Patch #Update
    Help!!!!!! My teenager STILL can’t quit school, a script error notification always pops up. I’ve deleted most of my mods and updated the mods I didn’t delete. The only mods other than MCCC I’m trying to use are Little Ms Sam’s SimDa Dating App, Buy a Better Matress, and Foster Family’s mods. What is going on????
    Btw I have version 1.47.51.1020 of The Sims 4
    edited December 2018
    MCCC Hotfix 6.0.1 is out now!

Despite yesterday's announcement, there is now a MCCC v6.0.1 hotfix available for Sims 4 patch (PC 1.48.90.1020 / Mac 1.48.90.1220)
    MCCC/MC Woohoo 6.0.1 is a hotfix released to fix issues found after the Sims 4 update that happened today (PC 1.48.90.1020 / Mac 1.48.90.1220). This hotfix is required to run this version of Sims 4 and later.

Known Issues Fixed in this release:
    • If marriage percentages were set to zero but "Use Traits" was enabled, then some Sims would still get married if they had traits that set the percentage > 0.
    • Removed the "Death by Pufferfish" death type from the "Kill Sim" list if the Sim is on the current lot. The EA death interaction for this requires that the Sim be carrying a plate with a pufferfish on it. Additionally, if the Sim was killed while they had a plate with a pufferfish on it through MCCC, a LE would be generated because the interaction of "eating the pufferfish" could not finish successfully. So a Sim can still be killed with "Death by Pufferfish" if they're not on the lot, in which case they become a ghost instantly with that death type. On the lot, though, where the reaper should show-up and all, the death type is now unavailable.
    • Fixed a bug that could happen that could result in the same Sim being selected multiple times in a pregnancy/marriage cycle. Mostly, this affected marriage and would have the same Sim get married and then get married again. Pregnancy tests to see if the Sim is already pregnant so running the same Sim twice on the pregnancy cycle had less of an impact. Thanks, EG, for giving me a save/settings file to reproduce it!
    • Fixed "Set Favorite Drink" that was broken by the December 18th EA update.
    • Fixed a problem with child support calculation caused by the December 18th EA update.
    • Fixed problems with MC Woohoo settings.
    • Also, in MC Tuner, the "Stop Random Flirting" setting could cause errors.

Find the download link on this page:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases

Alternative DL site, just in case you're facing issues.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-6-0-1-23422833 - FREE DOWNLOAD!

An installation guide can be found here:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/installation

If you're experiencing problems with the installation, look into the troubleshooting guide:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/troubleshooting

Find the FAQ and the answers to fix your MCCC related issues here:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/faq

The mod folder will look more or less like this after MCCC 6.0.1 installation/update:
    y4m81cvDKOIbdgMlQn0hayY-Qb1vNvi5d0lI4VAFTTrkuSE1jMz3eeLnfi-HkbwmilU8f-XH7te-oV7jmB9HxFYCMGVlQdPRUFZBKTq-Rucw9Tzuuz1VzEiaGNAEV6B2IVOCR2mY0SiViOssUVY7RG8ZPpNChQUZdNeKqV3RJd4BRhvsPjnXla17OrKxpelT8bB5zBmzKcv67BD04wXtFAmEg?width=656&height=520&cropmode=none

Check the CC and Mods in your game and use current versions only. Be careful when using outdated or orphaned DLC.
    If you get an orange error message referring to a Last Exception, the most probably reason is broken 3rd party stuff.

As proof of installation the welcome screen of MCCC 6.0.1 looks like this:
    y4myyBlJVyQLyFwFjtL5YKCJLSkwKzbBr7Ir31ijUWMWx9-ZEUN4_NiYjCT7WJ2EQRFYBzatTuJ3LtiQepevMM_jlx7oeWqXyaXqQdzQ-XQdN3zNU6fTBzB0luOoXxgO58U9DvUpjducrTZ2lfV9Te638w-KN-jGqy5u8VJC7djor1EhiGUJ7yikt8DmxzOHEJSyFN1IwFpDcZPTMK8iZcRoQ?width=277&height=269&cropmode=none

If you have any questions, please ask.

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

#MCCC #Patch #Update
    Post edited by Bonxie on
  • TiarellaTiarella Posts: 661 Member
    Fwiw--yesterday I installed GF (Target's 50%-off sale), have the latest TS4-patch but MCCC 6.0 'cuz that was the latest at the time, & just now was getting a lot of LE's in a row while my sim was at the Pectoral Fitness gym. I'd put the Lin-Z Speaker on the desk, & my club was gathered around it. IME the (very few) LE's I get have been from objects, & this is a brand-new object, so I deleted it and the LE's stopped.

So...might be some problems with the Lin-Z speaker, @Bonxie -- might be affecting other players, too. :smile:

I have no CC and no other mods besides MCCC at this time.
    edited December 2018
    Tiarella wrote: »
    Fwiw--yesterday I installed GF (Target's 50%-off sale), have the latest TS4-patch but MCCC 6.0 'cuz that was the latest at the time, & just now was getting a lot of LE's in a row while my sim was at the Pectoral Fitness gym. I'd put the Lin-Z Speaker on the desk, & my club was gathered around it. IME the (very few) LE's I get have been from objects, & this is a brand-new object, so I deleted it and the LE's stopped.

So...might be some problems with the Lin-Z speaker, @Bonxie -- might be affecting other players, too. :smile:

I have no CC and no other mods besides MCCC at this time.

@Tiarella Might be a good idea to show us your LE on MCCC discord. Use this invitation link: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed.

@somethingstellar
    @chicken_cake
    You too. Come to MCCC Discord with your issues.
    Post edited by Bonxie on
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    I use MCCC's ability to apply custom aging to my sims, but after the patch before this one, and after this one (since the behavior hasn't stopped) I've noticed that my townies are not aging at the same rate as my playables. Is this normal? Cause it didn't do this before the last two patches.
  • RoyalTeacupRoyalTeacup Posts: 114 Member
    edited December 2018
    Ever since the last last update (the Nov 18th one), MCCC has not been working for me. Whenever I load the game I keep getting last exception notifications. My last exception reads like this;

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>656889a6f6489a115c1af7a6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-12-19 21:01:54</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.90.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>career_event.py:262</categoryid><desyncid>656889a6f6489a115c1af7a6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] sim_info_manager failed to handle zone load due to exception (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in wrapped File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 109, in finally_wrap File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 547, in do_zone_spin_up File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1307, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 241, in on_enter File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 418, in on_zone_load File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 122, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 415, in on_zone_load File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_manager.py", line 166, in on_zone_load File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3390, in on_zone_load File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_tracker.py", line 528, in on_zone_load File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 3861, in on_zone_load File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 3672, in setup_career_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 2171, in end_career_event_without_payout File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_event_manager.py", line 165, in stop File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_event.py", line 262, in on_career_event_stop AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64' rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    </root>

But I have no clue what that means. I have the latest MCCC and the only other mod is a random trait generator that works fine.

EDIT: Took this to mccc discord help
    edited December 2018
    Ever since the last last update (the Nov 18th one), MCCC has not been working for me. Whenever I load the game I keep getting last exception notifications. My last exception reads like this;

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>656889a6f6489a115c1af7a6</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-12-19 21:01:54</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.48.90.1020-1.200.000.377.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>career_event.py:262</categoryid><desyncid>656889a6f6489a115c1af7a6</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[manus] sim_info_manager failed to handle zone load due to exception (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in wrapped File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 109, in finally_wrap File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 356, in c_api_client_connect File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 547, in do_zone_spin_up File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1307, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 241, in on_enter File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 418, in on_zone_load File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 122, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 415, in on_zone_load File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_manager.py", line 166, in on_zone_load File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3390, in on_zone_load File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_tracker.py", line 528, in on_zone_load File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 3861, in on_zone_load File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 3672, in setup_career_event File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 2171, in end_career_event_without_payout File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_event_manager.py", line 165, in stop File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_event.py", line 262, in on_career_event_stop AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64' rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    </root>

But I have no clue what that means. I have the latest MCCC and the only other mod is a random trait generator that works fine.

EDIT: Took this to mccc discord help

guid64 in a lastException means an old mod. Do you use custom careers, traits or aspirations, anything? We've also seen this often with KawaiiStacie's mods.

EDIT: Looks like folder refreshing worked for you.
    edited December 2018
    I use MCCC's ability to apply custom aging to my sims, but after the patch before this one, and after this one (since the behavior hasn't stopped) I've noticed that my townies are not aging at the same rate as my playables. Is this normal? Cause it didn't do this before the last two patches.

No, aging settings usually apply to all sims of a certain type (Humans, Vampires, Aliens, Pets), no matter whether they are played or NPC. Exceptions are flagging sims for no age in the sim's MCCC menu and the auto age settings in Options/Gameplay.

Did you delete your mc_settings.cfg during MCCC update?
    edited December 2018
    +++ ATTENTION +++ ATTENTION +++ ATTENTION +++ ATTENTION +++ ATTENTION +++ ATTENTION +++ ATTENTION +++ ATTENTION +++

There is a GAME BREAKING BUG surrounding the Lin-Z speaker object that came in the holiday update!

It is causing travelling bugs and blocking people from entering their saves, thus destroying the save.

Symptoms:
    • When trying to travel to another lot, you're booted to the world selection with the following error message: "The game failed to load. Error Code:102:9285f331:ba9bffb8 It is recommended that you relaunch the game."
    • When trying to load a certain lot, you're booted to the world selection with the following error message: "The game failed to load. Error Code:102:9285f331:ba9bffb8 It is recommended that you relaunch the game."

If you have the object on your lots then delete them, save and exit, and delete your LocalThumbCache.
    DO NOT REPLACE THE OBJECT.
    We cannot guarantee that this will work and fix the issue, but it is reportedly working for some people.

Please ‘Me Too’ the post on AHQ:
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-Error-Code-102-9285f331-ba9bffb8-on-traveling/td-p/7289459/jump-to/first-unread-message
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,216 Member
    Thanks for the heads-up @Bonxie.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    Anyone else having issues with sims not being able to get pregnant? I seriously thought it was my one sim in particular just being a pain, but... I had the issue in another house.
    Been having this since the updated for Get Famous. Again, I only noticed it in one household because I wasn't trying for a baby n others, so I thought my sim was just being the jerk that she is ;) but since I've tried it in another house I'm seeing an issue I've never had before.

I took out every single piece of CC and every other mode but MCCC and I still got the 'last exception' pop up when my sims try for baby - it'll bork them out of the action and reset them next to the bed (again, this is def not due to other mods/CC as there was none in my game at the time) and I tried for baby like 10 times and it never worked.

I haven't changed any of my settings (at the time) that would impact this, I even double checked and the try for baby percentage is the default of 80 - so you'd think it'd work but... after almost killing them trying, still nothing and they would still glitch out when trying...

I also got another error when my sims DID actually get pregnant (the single time in that 6 decades of trying) - but unfortunately I don't think I have the log file for it anymore - but it was def a MCCC issue (not the standard Last Exception message). When I clicked on the pregnancy option in the sim menu it (the error) would pop up, and my sim would show pregnant but with no partner....and oddly, somehow his brother ended up pregnant due to 'try for baby ' (and, ew, he was not in the room nor do I have the "family relations" option enabled so, idk what happened there LMAO!).... again though.. I don't have that file anymore because I reset everything trying to fix the issue.

But I am still having issues with sims being unable to get pregnant at all in any of my games that's I've tried (granted that's only 2 but I mean... I've tried probably 30 or more times between these house and we have nary a pregnancy in sight... aside from the random 'my brother got pregnant when my spouse and I tried for a baby because... sims' LOL)

*to note, I had this issue before I updated to v 6.0.0 and even still after updating so... and I've tried after removing every other mod/CC I have and it was still not working... don't know if anyone else is having this issue.

These are my legacy games so I really can't afford to lose them, esp since one has been going since I started Sims 4 so... I mean...
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,209 Member
    Anyone else having issues with sims not being able to get pregnant? I seriously thought it was my one sim in particular just being a pain, but... I had the issue in another house.
    Been having this since the updated for Get Famous. Again, I only noticed it in one household because I wasn't trying for a baby n others, so I thought my sim was just being the plum that she is ;) but since I've tried it in another house I'm seeing an issue I've never had before.

I took out every single piece of CC and every other mode but MCCC and I still got the 'last exception' pop up when my sims try for baby - it'll bork them out of the action and reset them next to the bed (again, this is def not due to other mods/CC as there was none in my game at the time) and I tried for baby like 10 times and it never worked.

I haven't changed any of my settings (at the time) that would impact this, I even double checked and the try for baby percentage is the default of 80 - so you'd think it'd work but... after almost killing them trying, still nothing and they would still glitch out when trying...

I also got another error when my sims DID actually get pregnant (the single time in that 6 decades of trying) - but unfortunately I don't think I have the log file for it anymore - but it was def a MCCC issue (not the standard Last Exception message). When I clicked on the pregnancy option in the sim menu it (the error) would pop up, and my sim would show pregnant but with no partner....and oddly, somehow his brother ended up pregnant due to 'try for baby ' (and, ew, he was not in the room nor do I have the "family relations" option enabled so, idk what happened there LMAO!).... again though.. I don't have that file anymore because I reset everything trying to fix the issue.

But I am still having issues with sims being unable to get pregnant at all in any of my games that's I've tried (granted that's only 2 but I mean... I've tried probably 30 or more times between these house and we have nary a pregnancy in sight... aside from the random 'my brother got pregnant when my spouse and I tried for a baby because... sims' LOL)

*to note, I had this issue before I updated to v 6.0.0 and even still after updating so... and I've tried after removing every other mod/CC I have and it was still not working... don't know if anyone else is having this issue.

These are my legacy games so I really can't afford to lose them, esp since one has been going since I started Sims 4 so... I mean...

I see what happened, all your sims' fertility got sucked in my game, creating an explosion of twins and triplets. Lol ;) Seriously though, I've had two successful pregnancies in played households since GF. Two were already in progress before it so I'm not counting them in the total.
    image.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top