Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    edited January 2021
    I can't wear boots cuz the way I walk is a bit weird. 😂 I think it's just that my legs aren't straight cuz I'm bowlegged, so the top part of the boots will like be pulled to the side. I know this cuz I used high top sneakers before. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    edited January 2021
    Wow, I've been hanging around this forum for four years already... :sweat_smile:

Y'know, unexpected plumbing problems are fun during a semi-lockdown...meaning you can't exactly leave the house for risk of having the police called :sweat_smile:
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What do you wear when you’re feeling your very best, and why?

A black turtleneck with suspenders. Or a shirt with suspenders and then a black denim jacket over it. :D Cuz these outfits are the hardest to fix back when you have to pee. Especially the one with the jacket, cuz I would have to take out my jacket and hold it, and then put the suspenders down, and after I'm done, I would have to tuck in my shirt and then put back up the suspenders and then wear back the jacket. :D It's a lot of work, but they look so good and I would only trouble myself like when I'm feeling at my best. LOL.

I'll typically just grab whatever I'm in the mood to wear, although it tends to be my skinniest pair of skinny jeans and a shirt or tank with a jacket or cardigan, or potentially just a large scarf/wrap, depending on the weather.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    That stinks, Bella. Hopefully, they can get the plumbing fixed ASAP!
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    @Nushnushganay L.L. Bean is awesome! I've got one of their backpacks, and it's honestly the best backpack I've ever had. The fabric's a bit sun-bleached and I think the tag on a zipper's come off, but there's no rips, tears, or poor stitching, and this is after half a decade of regular, nearly everyday use (including air travel). I hope it'll last me another half a decade too!
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited January 2021
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    @Nushnushganay L.L. Bean is awesome! I've got one of their backpacks, and it's honestly the best backpack I've ever had. The fabric's a bit sun-bleached and I think the tag on a zipper's come off, but there's no rips, tears, or poor stitching, and this is after half a decade of regular, nearly everyday use (including air travel). I hope it'll last me another half a decade too!

I hope it will!
    Post edited by Nushnushganay on
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »

I hope it will, but I hear tell their quality's not the same these days, sadly. Hope your backpack is, and continues to be, awesome. I have some L.L. Bean items from "a while back" that really seem indestructible and worth every penny of the initial cost, but I hear rumours of their decline recently. I hope it's not true.

Lyoufln if you're ever in Maine, a stopover at the L.L.Bean flagship store is worth the time, if only for the indoor trout pond. :)

Oh no, I hope their quality stays! From what I understand, L.L. Bean’s known for their backpacks, so maybe the quality thing is more about the more clothing?

With current world events, I probably won’t be going to Maine anytime soon. But it would be nice to go there. :)
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What gives you goosebumps?

At 1:54 of this song:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ovcldjAgvw
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Today's Q Q is:

Oh, tough question! There are plenty of songs that can give me goosebumps. The list is honestly too long for me to name :sweat_smile:

I watched the first two episodes of WandaVision today, and I really enjoyed how they payed homage to the old shows I enjoy watching. It's going to be fun explaining the references and tie-ins to my brother when he watches the show, because he hates watching the old black and white TV shows with me :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Oh, tough question! There are plenty of songs that can give me goosebumps. The list is honestly too long for me to name :sweat_smile:

I watched the first two episodes of WandaVision today, and I really enjoyed how they payed homage to the old shows I enjoy watching. It's going to be fun explaining the references and tie-ins to my brother when he watches the show, because he hates watching the old black and white TV shows with me :joy:

It doesn't necessarily have to be a song tho! Could be ghost stories, food, etc etc.

I haven't seen WandaVision yet. It seems weird like from the trailers. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What do you wear when you’re feeling your very best, and why?

99.99% of the time, I'm just a t-shirt and jeans kinda guy. I don't get dressed up unless I'm going to a wedding... or a funeral.

For that .01% - I go to a solid white under shirt with a nice button up shirt and tie - clip on (never learn how to tie a tie)
    Black pressed pants and (preferably) some type of dressy slip on shoes... though I will struggle with those ding-dang shoe laces, if I have no other choice.

I was about to suggest you make learning to tie a tie, a worthy Covid-home-time project, but then saw the bit about shoelaces being a challenge. Question for you, because I was like 8 before I could figure out shoelace tying, and only then by approaching it as a front-to-rear instead of side-to-side problem...like for some reason turning it 90 degrees made all the difference. But my question is, what's your dominant hand, and did you have a lot of trouble learning to tell left from right? Also are you really good at mental rotations?

Pet theory of mine.

I'm right handed.

Good gravy-train - I can't even start to tell you the trouble I had learning in school! Even to this day learning something new is daunting for me. I'm a slow learner but once I get it, I don't forget.

Ok, I've heard the term of "mental rotation" but not quite understand what exactly that is.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,936 Member
    Aaaaaa!
    pHLR6JQ.png
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    I enjoyed the first two episodes of WandaVision! Looking forward to seeing where this show goes.
  • Options
    It's Sunday!
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    It's Sunday!

It's still Saturday 🙃
    Today's Q Q is:

It doesn't necessarily have to be a song tho! Could be ghost stories, food, etc etc.

That's what my sister said about it :joy: I guess I see the charm in their replication and implication of old TV shows tho 🤷
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    It's Sunday!

It's still Saturday 🙃
    Today's Q Q is:

That's what my sister said about it :joy: I guess I see the charm in their replication and implication of old TV shows tho 🤷

I Iike Saturday more than Sunday tho. Let's switch places. XD

I am not a huge fan of old timey type of shows either but it's not that. It's just I don't even understand why Wanda and Vision would be stuck in a time like that and also the vibe it gives...? Like it just looks so happy happy a bit from the first trailers. But in the movies, it's always a bit dark and serious. Maybe. I literally have no clue. 😂 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    It's Sunday!

It's still Saturday 🙃
    Today's Q Q is:

I Iike Saturday more than Sunday tho. Let's switch places. XD

I am not a huge fan of old timey type of shows either but it's not that. It's just I don't even understand why Wanda and Vision would be stuck in a time like that and also the vibe it gives...? Like it just looks so happy happy a bit from the first trailers. But in the movies, it's always a bit dark and serious. Maybe. I literally have no clue. 😂 😂

Sure, but only if I don't have to do Sunday dinner with my grandparents if we do :joy:

I might've peeked at spoilers from the comic books (I like to compare and see what the difference is, like with movies adapted from a book) annnnd...it won't stay that way :sweat_smile: apparently, the show is a lead up for the second Doctor Strange movie, too. I saw that from an Olsen interview. So we'll just have to wait and see what happens.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    It's Sunday!

It JUST turned to Sunday where I am
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you were to perform a duet with a famous musician, who would it be and why?

Oh holy Senpai Dylan Anderson. But that would be like so nerve wrecking and I don't wanna feel like I'm being judged. :D Well, either him or Toli Wild, I guess. Cuz Toli's music taste is super similar to mine so if we picked a song that's not from his band, it would probably be both of our fav song anyways so we'll still have fun like a fun little karaoke session, I think. Hahaa.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Oh holy Senpai Dylan Anderson. But that would be like so nerve wrecking and I don't wanna feel like I'm being judged. :D Well, either him or Toli Wild, I guess. Cuz Toli's music taste is super similar to mine so if we picked a song that's not from his band, it would probably be both of our fav song anyways so we'll still have fun like a fun little karaoke session, I think. Hahaa.

Oooo, tough question! Are we looking at currently living musicians here, or can the scope include dead ones? Either way, there's probably waaaay too many for me to choose from :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Oooo, tough question! Are we looking at currently living musicians here, or can the scope include dead ones? Either way, there's probably waaaay too many for me to choose from :sweat_smile:

I think either is fine.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I have zero musical talent :lol:
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ovcldjAgvw

Should I go with the obvious answer and say when I'm cold? LOL
    Today's Q Q is:

Idk. XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    I might've just spent the last two or three days binge-watching Agent Carter and...ahhhhhhh! :scream:
    Today's Q Q is:

I think either is fine.

Yeah...the list will be long, then :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited January 2021
    What gives me goosebumps is...certain music.

wait, maybe I'm on the wrong question. Duet with a famous musician? I'd be so unworthy and ashamed.

But if I had to pick one... if I HAD to be part of an act even though I'm a terrible candidate... I would choose The Gorillaz.
    Post edited by Nushnushganay on
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top