Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I might've just spent the last two or three days binge-watching Agent Carter and...ahhhhhhh! :scream:
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you were to perform a duet with a famous musician, who would it be and why?

Oh holy Senpai Dylan Anderson. But that would be like so nerve wrecking and I don't wanna feel like I'm being judged. :D Well, either him or Toli Wild, I guess. Cuz Toli's music taste is super similar to mine so if we picked a song that's not from his band, it would probably be both of our fav song anyways so we'll still have fun like a fun little karaoke session, I think. Hahaa.

Oooo, tough question! Are we looking at currently living musicians here, or can the scope include dead ones? Either way, there's probably waaaay too many for me to choose from :sweat_smile:

I think either is fine.

Yeah...the list will be long, then :sweat_smile:

I can tell from your siggie. XD
    What gives me goosebumps is...certain music. Some harmonies raise every single hair on my body and put me in an altered state. I guess there's a name for that. Ecstasy, maybe.

Some harmonies and overtones, done live (or good analogue recordings), I can't even withstand, and that's the point at which I am at risk of acting insane. Or maybe, being insane. I recall being at a concert at the Long-Stringed Instrument and it was like an out-of-body experience.

wait, maybe I'm on the wrong question. Duet with a famous musician? I'd be so unworthy and ashamed.

But if I had to pick one... if I HAD to be part of an act even though I'm a terrible candidate... I would choose The Gorillaz, because they could turn a sow's ear into a silk purse and I've been a longtime stan of theirs. Or possibly Tones and I, because according to some weird thing done by Spotify, her musical taste and mine aligned better than any other participating celeb, aside from Conan O'Brien (?!) so... I adore her and would be honored to do anything in one of her songs, even if it's just beat a drum.

Conan O'Brien's sense of humor is so witty. I love it! :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b0u2vec5qhoeu3bzjav4psmeyarveqv5omavz7dro&rid=giphy.gif

Hello!
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    awww that's a vewy widow puppy! Still nursing on his mama, must have been born within the week, judging by his ears!

I hope he goes right back to mama dog where he belongs.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Do you have any recurring dreams? If so, what do you think they are trying to tell you?

Not at the moment.

Lyoufln wrote: »

Hello!

Hello!!! What's up?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Aww, Lyou, that puppy is cute :love:
    Today's Q Q is:

Do you have any recurring dreams? If so, what do you think they are trying to tell you?

Not at the moment.

I don't really dream much :sweat_smile: sleep disorder and all that jazz, y'know? :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    When he said, "tortoir". 🤣

x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Playing online games with public/private chat on is weird. One moment you're standing around the next there's a scammer/creepy comment. Or it's a mix of both.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Not at the moment.

Only if I need to get up to go to the bathroom. It's the one with oceans, water parks, swimming pools (anything about water) , and basically it's just my body saying "Get up NOW or you will be sleeping on a waterbed!" (to put it politely) !

Beyond that, I don't have any reoccurring dreams.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Not at the moment.

Lyoufln wrote: »

Hello!

Hello!!! What's up?

Not much! I went to bed shortly after posting that, but I'm having a good day!
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Been having a few that kind of partly comfort me, partly disturb me. Deleted the details as I said I would.
    Post edited by Nushnushganay on

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

What lessons from your childhood have most impacted your worldview?

That the world is cruel and even kids can be cruel. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I would have to say that war is no one's friend. I had learned that from watching American soldiers getting on transports as they are leaving Saigon, Vietnam back in 75.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

That you can't count on anyone else to help you, especially not adults or authority figures.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Sometimes the ones who are supposed to love you are the ones to hurt you the most...so be careful who you trust :confused:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    All our answers are so sad. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

ikr? (-_-)

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

ikr? (-_-)

We were all sad kids. 😅😅 But hey, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. 💪
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Much of the lessons that impact someone's view of the world are harsh. It helps to put things into perspective when you see the good as well as the bad.
  • Options

What did you expect? Most of the memories that stick with people are the saddest.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Much of the lessons that impact someone's view of the world are harsh. It helps to put things into perspective when you see the good as well as the bad.

That's true.

What did you expect? Most of the memories that stick with people are the saddest.

Sad truth. 😔
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Selection bias is real, and we do that. But... I dunno if selection bias accounts for mine.
    There was not a single adult in my life who ever helped me, and the most significant ones did the most harm.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Ohhh, so that's why I'm super straightforward and brutally honest. XD

uGZrMJC.png
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @DeKay that somehow makes me feel a little better, that I've had it suggested I ought to get screened both for ADHD and Autism. I brushed it off because...would it really have gone unnoticed all this time? And what could possibly be gained at this point in my life, anyway, even if I did come away with a new label? :#

But whatever it is, I like your directness and brutal honesty. I find it refreshing.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited January 2021
    Today's Q Q is:

One of my kindergarten teachers said "there're good people and bad people everywhere" (about this meaning). Don't know about others, but I learned dialectical thinking when I was very young (I'm always regarded as precocious), don't know if it counts
    If say a sure to count, it's people's unscrupulousness can break through your imagination, but it's from my teenagehood

BTW kids can be cruel indeed because their minds are not fully developed :) When I was in primary school, I witnessed how the worst kids in my class gradually became good
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    DeKay that somehow makes me feel a little better, that I've had it suggested I ought to get screened both for ADHD and Autism. I brushed it off because...would it really have gone unnoticed all this time? And what could possibly be gained at this point in my life, anyway, even if I did come away with a new label? :#

But whatever it is, I like your directness and brutal honesty. I find it refreshing.

Haha, yeah, there's really no point in getting diagnose for autism. It's not like there's medicine for it anyways. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top