Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you often sympathize with the villain in stories/movies?

I don't think I've ever done that... 🤔

I know I have before. I can’t remember what specific one tho...
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited January 2021
    Today's Q Q is:

Maybe...

Mwahaha! >:)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    Hello, everyone!
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Hey DeKay. Pretty dead around here lately, or is it just me being here too much, so it seems more dead than normal?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    What's happening, y'all? :)
  • Options
    Hey DeKay. Pretty dead around here lately, or is it just me being here too much, so it seems more dead than normal?

Nah, it's not you. Any posts on here are welcome and helps make the thread not be so dead. :D But I feel like the whole of the Off topic section is kinda dead too. :\
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    If someone's here. I'll chat. It does seem eerily dead on the whole site. Makes me worry and wonder what could be the cause.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    What color would you choose to describe yourself?

Black, cuz my soul is so dark. Maybe a tad bit of red in there too cuz I'm feisty.

If someone's here. I'll chat. It does seem eerily dead on the whole site. Makes me worry and wonder what could be the cause.

I'm here! XD And, I always have a bad habit of spamming about my fav bands here, so don't mind me. :D Yeah, the whole site is kinda dead. Maybe people are feeling lazy during winter time.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,936 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Black, cuz my soul is so dark. Maybe a tad bit of red in there too cuz I'm feisty.

I'm here! XD And, I always have a bad habit of spamming about my fav bands here, so don't mind me. :D Yeah, the whole site is kinda dead. Maybe people are feeling lazy during winter time.

I'd have to go with black... And red if it's possible. It's almost every part of me even with the beliefs part.

But I do notice the forums are quieter around here.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    "Gangsta rapper Christoph isn't real. He can't hurt you."

Gangsta rapper Christoph:
    z3UeaEL.gif

Christoph, sweetie, what you doing? 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,936 Member
    Does anyone else know how it feels to see their posts from like 6 years ago? I just saw mine and thought. "Huh, I wanna go back in time to crawl into a hole for a few years."
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    Does anyone else know how it feels to see their posts from like 6 years ago? I just saw mine and thought. "Huh, I wanna go back in time to crawl into a hole for a few years."

Yeah, I know that feeling. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm going to go with -

"BLACK"
    "FLAMBOYANT RED"
    with a touch of -
    RADIANT BLUE"
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Hello
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

A soft blue probably. I’m a generally calm person
  • Options
    Hey @Cavapoo_King ! How's it hanging?

as for today's question, I just don't care much about colors except when I hate them. One I especially dislike is magenta, so anything but that, I guess. Maybe I'd pick navy? I like navy.

Here's an example of my aesthetic, in a home I made for that Sim I made for Kelvin's last SimSequence, the Asian guy with glowing eyes? he inspired me, seemed like he had a story to tell and a personality, so I made him a life and home. He's a loner and just adopted a cute calico kitten. Anyway, here he is greeting her right after he got home, and the house I made for him pretty well demonstrates my aesthetic. Not a lot of color or decorations.

CqzTHwG.png?1
    TffFmhL.png

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    :smile:
  • Options
    Hey @Cavapoo_King ! How's it hanging?

as for today's question, I just don't care much about colors except when I hate them. One I especially dislike is magenta, so anything but that, I guess. Maybe I'd pick navy? I like navy.

Here's an example of my aesthetic, in a home I made for that Sim I made for Kelvin's last SimSequence, the Asian guy with glowing eyes? he inspired me, seemed like he had a story to tell and a personality, so I made him a life and home. He's a loner and just adopted a cute calico kitten. Anyway, here he is greeting her right after he got home, and the house I made for him pretty well demonstrates my aesthetic. Not a lot of color or decorations.

CqzTHwG.png?1
    TffFmhL.png

Why is the house so dark? 😭😭
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @DeKay it was evening, and I don't like a lot of glaring artificial lighting at night. I like it dim and cozy so I use the kettlebells overhead lights. In fact it's dark out, now, where I live, and I like to have the living room nice and dim, the chair-lamp bulb at the lowest-light setting so it's like having a single candle lit. The Sim house here provides abundant natural daylight and a sense of what time it is by the shadows of the windowpanes passing at angles over floors and furniture) but I don't like bright artificial light at night.

But I have much more light-sensitive eyes than most. Being in a brightly-lit office or school environment always made me miserable, and when the power would go out, everyone else would act like they couldn't see, whereas for me, I could see better, my eyes could relax, and I wished it could be like that all the time.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKay it was evening, and I don't like a lot of glaring artificial lighting at night. I like it dim and cozy so I use the kettlebells overhead lights. In fact it's dark out, now, where I live, and I like to have the living room nice and dim, the chair-lamp bulb at the lowest-light setting so it's like having a single candle lit. The Sim house here provides abundant natural daylight and a sense of what time it is by the shadows of the windowpanes passing at angles over floors and furniture) but I don't like bright artificial light at night.

But I have much more light-sensitive eyes than most. Being in a brightly-lit office or school environment always made me miserable, and when the power would go out, everyone else would act like they couldn't see, whereas for me, I could see better, my eyes could relax, and I wished it could be like that all the time.

Ah, okay. Well, I usually prefer everything or be well lit in the game. I don't mind a dark or dim room in real life tho.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Hm....maybe yellow? Yellow is nice and cheery, and I like to think of myself as an enthusiastic person.

One of the reasons the forums might be quiet is because of school starting up. Many schools/universities have just started up again after the holidays. I'd imagine a lot of teens and post-secondary students are forum members. I'm sure they'll be back once they get settled into their studies.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @Lyoufln thanks for that insight, makes me feel better. The recent events in the US were unnerving to say the least, and between that and the UK variant, I know not everyone on the forum is in the US, but the quiet around here had me wondering. It didn't help that the other night, I was hearing sirens all night, which is very unusual here.

@DeKay when I want my game well-lit, I use a mod that allows for that! :D

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Hm....maybe yellow? Yellow is nice and cheery, and I like to think of myself as an enthusiastic person.

One of the reasons the forums might be quiet is because of school starting up. Many schools/universities have just started up again after the holidays. I'd imagine a lot of teens and post-secondary students are forum members. I'm sure they'll be back once they get settled into their studies.

I feel like this forum is made up of adults or young adults more than teens, to be honest. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    edited January 2021
    Today's Q Q is:
    What’s the closest thing to real magic?

Hmm, anything bluetooth. And also the internet, of course. Still blows my mind sometimes thinking about how I can talk to someone from the other side of the world so easily now.

I'm going out on a limb here and I'm going to say music. It feels magical (it can make you feel high) and there are some health benefits to being musical. So I'm thinking music is pretty close to real magic.
    Today's Q Q is:

Sometimes, yeah. I've watched/read some things where I sided with the villain more than the heroes. Although some villains are easy to sympathize with--because that's the plotline/what the author(s) aim was. Once Upon A Time comes to mind, with Regina. She was a strong villain, but I did not care for the way her character was developed...there again though, she was an easy villain to sympathize with.
    Today's Q Q is:

Purple, maybe? I've always heard that colour described as "creative" and I feel like that fits me well. It's also one of my favorite colours, so that's an added plus :3
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Hello! 🙂

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top