Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    You just walked into a supermarket. What section do you first go to?

SNACKS. That, or really depends what I went there for. Haha. Usually it's what I went there for. And then I go to the snacks section. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited January 2020
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

SNACKS. That, or really depends what I went there for. Haha. Usually it's what I went there for. And then I go to the snacks section. LOL.

Produce, as that’s the section I walk into first when I go grocery shopping.
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited January 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

In Costco, it depends, either the protein snacks section in front (nuts, jerky, protein bars, etc), the uh, drug store section? (soaps, razors, medications, etc.), or the dry goods area.

In the local grocer, I just go straight to what I need.
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Guys, which option looks better to you? :D (Ignore the blue lens on Option B )
    Xvs8TOa.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Xvs8TOa.jpg

They both look like the reusable 3D glasses movie theaters use (Used to use? I've probably been to 3 3D movies in my life. The last one was Up)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited January 2020
    Xvs8TOa.jpg

Um... I say A.

I feel bad I keeping forgetting to check here :frowning: How's everyone doing?
    Today's Q Q is:

Baking or fresh produce.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    the kittens always get late night zoomies around now. I'm trying to meditate, you guys.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Xvs8TOa.jpg

They both look like the reusable 3D glasses movie theaters use (Used to use? I've probably been to 3 3D movies in my life. The last one was Up)

Haha, you're right. I think it's cuz 3D glasses have that very thick structure. But I love thick frames. 😍 I've been to this short film that's in 3D but I rarely do that cuz it's annoying to watch them with my glasses. And it makes me very giddy too. I don't know how people can like it. >.< The colors on the screen look very washed out too.
    Xvs8TOa.jpg

Um... I say A.

I feel bad I keeping forgetting to check here :frowning: How's everyone doing?
    Today's Q Q is:

Baking or fresh produce.

Awesome. :) Maybe I'll check Option A out after I sort out my room and get the new bed. Hahah. It's crazy to think that my new bed is gonna be cheaper than these two glasses (if I include the prescription lenses). 😯

How are you doing?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Xvs8TOa.jpg

Haha, you're right. I think it's cuz 3D glasses have that very thick structure. But I love thick frames. 😍 I've been to this short film that's in 3D but I rarely do that cuz it's annoying to watch them with my glasses. And it makes me very giddy too. I don't know how people can like it. >.< The colors on the screen look very washed out too.

Yeah, the colors look bad and the 3Dness gave me a headache. I've never had a seizure, but I think I've come close a few times. I can't do strobe lights either.

If I had to pick between the two, I agree with Zinzin and say A.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Xvs8TOa.jpg

Yeah, the colors look bad and the 3Dness gave me a headache. I've never had a seizure, but I think I've come close a few times. I can't do strobe lights either.

Oh, I see. I thought I was the only one who thought the colors looked bad. :D I get headaches and feel nauseous too from it and the film I watched was only like 10 mins. I can't imagine watching a whole movie with that. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Xvs8TOa.jpg

Oh, I see. I thought I was the only one who thought the colors looked bad. :D I get headaches and feel nauseous too from it and the film I watched was only like 10 mins. I can't imagine watching a whole movie with that. LOL.

Maybe it's just us and our poor health :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Xvs8TOa.jpg

Maybe not 'health' per se but Google says it has something to do with our eye muscles and them being weak, or maybe already being strained.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Xvs8TOa.jpg

Maybe not 'health' per se but Google says it has something to do with our eye muscles and them being weak, or maybe already being strained.

Aww, my eye muscle are weak? Well, I guess I'm not really surprised.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Xvs8TOa.jpg

You wear glasses, right? It's quite common for that to happen for people who have eye issues. Or at least that's what I heard.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Xvs8TOa.jpg

You wear glasses, right? It's quite common for that to happen for people who have eye issues. Or at least that's what I heard.

Yeah 👓
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I never had problems with 3d glasses or movies. Though I can't remember the last time I watched one.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I never had problems with 3d glasses or movies. Though I can't remember the last time I watched one.

Zinnia, how could you? :bawling: I thought that you were one of us!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

You don't wear glasses, do you?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2020

Went to eye doctor today and I am finally getting glasses... :neutral:

(March 2017)

Plus, I'm pretty sure we've talked about how everyone in the core group wears glasses.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

(March 2017)

Plus, I'm pretty sure we've talked about how everyone in the core group wears glasses.

Oh. I must have forgotten about that. 😂 I only remembered she didn't wear glasses in her Halloween photo she showed on Discord. So unless she's wearing contacts there, I assume her eye muscles are still strong since she doesn't wear glasses often?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

(March 2017)

Oh. I must have forgotten about that. 😂 I only remembered she didn't wear glasses in her Halloween photo she showed on Discord. So unless she's wearing contacts there, I assume her eye muscles are still strong since she doesn't wear glasses often?

I wasn't there for that, so idk 🤷
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited January 2020

(March 2017)

Oh, well now you know. 😂 But maybe Zinnia can enlighten us.

LOL, legit email convo I have with one of my clients' staff. XD

Me: Haha, oops. 😂
    Client: Wow, how did you get this 😂?  I only know : ) , : ( = 😊 🙁
    Me: My Windows 10 computer has emoji input in it. Hold down the Windows key and the ; key together.
    Client: Wew!  Got it!
    Me: Haha, awesome!
    Client: Thanks a lot! I mountain tortoise don’t know all these function keys.  🤣🤣🤣😜
    Post edited by DeKay on
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

(March 2017)

I'm jealous everyone's seen Zinnia's face now except me. 'Bout to redownload Discord...
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you could go back to college and choose a different degree to study, would you? And if you haven't gone to college at all, would you go?

Yeah, I wanna learn music production or anything music related. :)

(March 2017)

I'm jealous everyone's seen Zinnia's face now except me. 'Bout to redownload Discord...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXS9O6h6yq0
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you could go back to college and choose a different degree to study, would you? And if you haven't gone to college at all, would you go?

Practically: Mandarin Chinese or something
    For fun: Creative writing
    If I was better at math and science: zoology or marine biology
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top