Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited January 2020
    DeKay wrote: »
    Participated in this cool DTYIS to support mental health awareness. :) This painting captures how it feels like for me to talk about my mental illness with the people around me in real life, just to get shut down and be told that is nothing. But it's not nothing.

RbWyH0U.jpg
    9XwpDmY.gif

Original by: lemoniisa_ on Instagram
    nKRrgOy.jpg

You did a good job making him look like he's been crying.
    Today's Q Q is:
    You just walked into a bookstore. What section do you go to first?

There is no book store near me anymore. But before Borders shut down, I would go to the "Graphic Novel" section, aka the section for filthy weeb scum. Now all the books I buy are either purchased as deals via Kindle or used books I buy via eBay, cuz Mama's got bills to pay and can't be buying no $35 hardcovers anymore.
    I used a random word generator to give me ideas and got the word 'corn'. I wanted to give him a yellow streak in the hair but it looked kinda ugly and I wasn't sure how it would look with that kinda lighting. So I just made his eyes yellow cuz I'm like so creative. 🙈

c97e33719b6e4d388f13dbe5769e5d98d88e179e.jpg
    Zbq60Po.gif

You could have made him look like the Children of the Corn. Or someone who listens to Korn.

I don't know what Children of Corn is. 😬

A popular horror movie based on a short story by Stephen King.

Although I'm just now realizing I'm confusing the cover of CotC with Village of the "Darned"

which I can't post a picture from due to the extreme censorship here 🙄

You just had to add the word 'popular' in there to show how uncultured I am with movies, huh? XD

yes.

Thirst Queen here to say I just watched the Tiny Living stuff pack stream and Connor is cute 🥤

How did you go from Zac Efron to Connor...? XD

Who says I'm no longer attracted to Zac Efron?

Also, it's more like Zac Efron to Adam Driver to Connor.

And don't insult Connor like that.

😝

It's not my fault that the man couch has only succeed in attracting kittens.
    I feel like i should be concerned that, at my young age, i already have a bad knee.

Yes, please take care of your knee. You might ask your parents if your insurance would cover physical therapy. If I had gone to a physical therapist younger than I did, I might not be knock kneed and have falling arches.

I don't think physical therapy is necessary yet, but i am keeping an eye on it in case it will be. Right now, it doesn't actually hurt, it's just harder to run on. Like when I'm exercising.

In physical therapy, they can figure out why it's hurting and teach you how to walk correctly, so it doesn't hurt anyone and you don't wear out your joints.
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    I'm making brownies!

Yummm.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I go to the section where it says Exit, or I'd just turn around. :D
    I used a random word generator to give me ideas and got the word 'corn'. I wanted to give him a yellow streak in the hair but it looked kinda ugly and I wasn't sure how it would look with that kinda lighting. So I just made his eyes yellow cuz I'm like so creative. 🙈

Zbq60Po.gif

You could have made him look like the Children of the Corn. Or someone who listens to Korn.

Although I'm just now realizing I'm confusing the cover of CotC with Village of the "Darned"

You just had to add the word 'popular' in there to show how uncultured I am with movies, huh? XD

yes.

Thirst Queen here to say I just watched the Tiny Living stuff pack stream and Connor is cute 🥤

😝

Fiction
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Today's Q Q is a somewhat random one but it could say a lot:
    What is your favorite stationery product? And why? It could be a specific one that you own or just in general.

As someone who was a kid who brought almost every stationery in their pencil case, this is a hard one. XD

Probably between a pair of scissors or a pencil? Cuz it's so cool to trust myself with a pair of scissors when I don't even trust myself with a knife but scissors is basically two knives put together, so I don't know how I'm chill with using scissors but I avoid a knife like the plague. 😂

And pencils are cool cuz you can just erase your mistakes.

Uhhh...???

You can look at it metaphorically. XD

I'm still not sure what my answer would be 😬

This was my most recent "insightful" comment for the longest time and I'm just like"what are you talking about?"

My favorite stationary stuff is all Lisa Frank stationary.

tumblr_ox1ladlJXL1tp6d1qo1_1280.jpg

I especially loved the Friday Folders. I remember having this pig one.

849e0ea330cd569934c2d551eff57917.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    THESVTRAPTORTHESVTRAPTOR Posts: 81 Member
    @Lyoufln can you send me some brownies?? I'll provide the shipping 😂😂
    “Things do not happen. Things are made to happen.” -JFK
  • Options
    @Lyoufln can you send me some brownies?? I'll provide the shipping 😂😂

Hi! Welcome! You're definitely going to fit right in around here :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    THESVTRAPTORTHESVTRAPTOR Posts: 81 Member
    [quote="mintycupcake;c-17372768"][quote="THESVTRAPTOR;c-17372761"]@Lyoufln can you send me some brownies?? I'll provide the shipping 😂😂[/quote]

Hi! Welcome! You're definitely going to fit right in around here :joy: [/quote]

Well thank you!! I really enjoy it here!! 😁
    “Things do not happen. Things are made to happen.” -JFK
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Participated in this cool DTYIS to support mental health awareness. :) This painting captures how it feels like for me to talk about my mental illness with the people around me in real life, just to get shut down and be told that is nothing. But it's not nothing.

RbWyH0U.jpg
    9XwpDmY.gif

nKRrgOy.jpg

Today's Q Q is:

There is no book store near me anymore. But before Borders shut down, I would go to the "Graphic Novel" section, aka the section for filthy weeb scum. Now all the books I buy are either purchased as deals via Kindle or used books I buy via eBay, cuz Mama's got bills to pay and can't be buying no $35 hardcovers anymore.

Zbq60Po.gif

yes.

😝

I feel like i should be concerned that, at my young age, i already have a bad knee.

Yes, please take care of your knee. You might ask your parents if your insurance would cover physical therapy. If I had gone to a physical therapist younger than I did, I might not be knock kneed and have falling arches.

I don't think physical therapy is necessary yet, but i am keeping an eye on it in case it will be. Right now, it doesn't actually hurt, it's just harder to run on. Like when I'm exercising.

In physical therapy, they can figure out why it's hurting and teach you how to walk correctly, so it doesn't hurt anyone and you don't wear out your joints.

I'll consider bringing it up. Though I'm worried if I do it'll end up not being serious and I'll have just wasted money :confounded:
    Today's Q Q is a somewhat random one but it could say a lot:
    What is your favorite stationery product? And why? It could be a specific one that you own or just in general.

As someone who was a kid who brought almost every stationery in their pencil case, this is a hard one. XD

Probably between a pair of scissors or a pencil? Cuz it's so cool to trust myself with a pair of scissors when I don't even trust myself with a knife but scissors is basically two knives put together, so I don't know how I'm chill with using scissors but I avoid a knife like the plague. 😂

And pencils are cool cuz you can just erase your mistakes.

Uhhh...???

You can look at it metaphorically. XD

I'm still not sure what my answer would be 😬

This was my most recent "insightful" comment for the longest time and I'm just like"what are you talking about?"

My favorite stationary stuff is all Lisa Frank stationary.

tumblr_ox1ladlJXL1tp6d1qo1_1280.jpg

I especially loved the Friday Folders. I remember having this pig one.

849e0ea330cd569934c2d551eff57917.jpg

this just threw me back into my childhood for 5 seconds
    I had so many Lisa Frank stickers and i stuck them everywhere
    Pretty sure my parents hated them. :joy:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Lyoufln can you send me some brownies?? I'll provide the shipping 😂😂

Haha I think they'd go bad by the time they got to you :D
  • Options

RbWyH0U.jpg
    9XwpDmY.gif

nKRrgOy.jpg

Today's Q Q is:

Zbq60Po.gif

yes.

😝

I'll consider bringing it up. Though I'm worried if I do it'll end up not being serious and I'll have just wasted money :confounded:

I grew up in a similar situation. My parents (dad in particular) never wanted to take me to the doctor, even for serious stuff. That's part of the reason why I have a gakked up knee. Taking care of your health is always worth the money. Your knee may not be life or death, it may never be. But it could possibly cause you a lot of pain and suffering and money in the future and the problem may be so far gone that all they can do is offer relief from the pain, not actually fix it.

It's terrible that in this country, there are people suffering because they can't afford healthcare. Or they have health insurance through work, but then still avoid going to the doctor because of co-pays and deductibles.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    edited January 2020

Thank you! That's great.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I normally peak at clearance first, or what's on sale.

RbWyH0U.jpg
    9XwpDmY.gif

nKRrgOy.jpg

Today's Q Q is:

Zbq60Po.gif

yes.

😝

I grew up in a similar situation. My parents (dad in particular) never wanted to take me to the doctor, even for serious stuff. That's part of the reason why I have a gakked up knee. Taking care of your health is always worth the money. Your knee may not be life or death, it may never be. But it could possibly cause you a lot of pain and suffering and money in the future and the problem may be so far gone that all they can do is offer relief from the pain, not actually fix it.

It's terrible that in this country, there are people suffering because they can't afford healthcare. Or they have health insurance through work, but then still avoid going to the doctor because of co-pays and deductibles.

Ooof, is healthcare messed up. People look down at us because the government still has to pay for most of my brother's bills, but when his insulin alone costs thousands a month...what are we going to do about it?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

I normally peak at clearance first, or what's on sale.

RbWyH0U.jpg
    9XwpDmY.gif

nKRrgOy.jpg

Today's Q Q is:

Zbq60Po.gif

yes.

😝

Ooof, is healthcare messed up. People look down at us because the government still has to pay for most of my brother's bills, but when his insulin alone costs thousands a month...what are we going to do about it?

All of it seems wild to me too. Like, I went to the doctor recently, and I didn't even think about money. Like, if I feel sick or that something needs attention I'll go.

Canada's health system most certainly has problems (lack of doctors, especially in rural areas/funding/etc.), and not all forms of health care are actually covered by the government (ex. eye and dental care) but I still think it's better to have a public health system than a private one. Because no one should have to choose between between becoming homeless or getting sicker/dying.
  • Options
    On my way to find me a bed.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    On my way to find me a bed.

Have fun!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    OMG how much fun I have at the auction today! Got me 9 Morgan silver dollar and 1 Peace dollar! Mom got her a couple of pictures of Robert E Lee and "Stone Wall" Jackson, a little horse statue, and some nautical items for her "Florida Garden" ! Andy got a HUGE glass (pig shaped) jar for his coins! You could call it a REAL "piggy bank"! :lol:

Always a fun time for us all.

Sadly, the bicycles were from the 1980's and newer. I prefer the ones from the 1960's. Oh well, it's ok. It's still early in the year, and the auctions go thru until December (2x a month) . To be honest, I mostly go for the coins - since they're easier to store! A bike is a nice bonus for me!

Enough about me. How was your day?
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    I've already watched all of The Mandalorian, so life is meaningless now anyway
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    OMG how much fun I have at the auction today! Got me 9 Morgan silver dollar and 1 Peace dollar! Mom got her a couple of pictures of Robert E Lee and "Stone Wall" Jackson, a little horse statue, and some nautical items for her "Florida Garden" ! Andy got a HUGE glass (pig shaped) jar for his coins! You could call it a REAL "piggy bank"! :lol:

Always a fun time for us all.

Sadly, the bicycles were from the 1980's and newer. I prefer the ones from the 1960's. Oh well, it's ok. It's still early in the year, and the auctions go thru until December (2x a month) . To be honest, I mostly go for the coins - since they're easier to store! A bike is a nice bonus for me!

Enough about me. How was your day?

Sounds like you had fun! :) I had a decent day too!

What exactly is the Mandalorian about? I've seen lots about Baby Yoda but not much about the show.
    And this is gonna sound bad, but I've actually never watched any of the Star Wars movies :# Hopefully, someday I will.
  • Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »

What exactly is the Mandalorian about? I've seen lots about Baby Yoda but not much about the show.
    And this is gonna sound bad, but I've actually never watched any of the Star Wars movies :# Hopefully, someday I will.

"After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. The series depicts a lone bounty hunter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic."

— Jon Favreau
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    You just opened up a web browser. What is the first site you visit?

Well, my browser is set to open my Yahoo email by default but after that, the very first tab I open manually is my Tumblr customization page to set my online status to 'online'.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Well, my browser is set to open my Yahoo email by default but after that, the very first tab I open manually is my Tumblr customization page to set my online status to 'online'.

Honestly, probably either here or some website for college
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Oh, but that won't affect me because... well, it just won't. Trust me.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Zinniavanilla this is why you can't throw people off bridges:

https://time.com/5370575/washington-bridge-friend-pushed-video/?iid=obinsite

Oh, but that won't affect me because... well, it just won't. Trust me.

d25.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Depends:

If I'm on my phone, I have it set on this site.

If I'm on my computer, it goes to Yahoo homepage.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Usually my emails or Tumblr.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top