February 14 - It's Friday. What does that mean in The Sims forums? Time to highlight some awesim discussions!

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 55,907 Member
    I got TLS

Feedback?
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is a free for all:
    Share one fact about yourself that you think we might not know.

Even tho I love listening to loud and heavy music, I also like to listen to classical music (just instrumentals) from time to time. I don't know any specific titles tho.

I have a weird fascination with horror.

Wow, I didn't expect that. :O You rarely talk about it... apart from your dark drawings, I guess. :P
    My origin ID: DeKaythePUNK
    8EKmmpc.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,146 Member

I got TLS

tenor.gif?itemid=13775712

My favorite color is orange.
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 12,897 Member
    I got TLS

Feedback?

Even tho I love listening to loud and heavy music, I also like to listen to classical music (just instrumentals) from time to time. I don't know any specific titles tho.

I have a weird fascination with horror.

Wow, I didn't expect that. :O You rarely talk about it... apart from your dark drawings, I guess. :P

Yea, aside from my art I never really mention it to people :p
    RSBcWWe.png
    linktr.ee/lyricsimsz15
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 11,200 Member
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    I've had quite an absence for a while.
    The Sims is becoming something I have an urge to play again

Sorak4 Hi! How have you been?? It's been a while!

Can you update the first post with the new page we're going to, please?

It's been quite a long and... Somewhat difficult time. Lots of questioning, lots of bad responses. But I figured myself out.
    I think we would be going for page 2000 at this point. Frontpage will be changed.

I'm sorry that you've been having a difficult time, but I'm glad things are starting to fall into place for you! Thanks for updating, we've had a lot of people coming in and complaining "the game [was] over" lately.

I can't think of anything at the moment (that I can post here).
    I got TLS

Feedback?

I didn't get to play very long before a mod I needed to update crashed the game and I didn't get back to it. They seriously need to chill with the rolled pants for dudes though.
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: mintycupcake
    Me, on the escalator and see people standing on the right side: Psh, tourists...
    8EKmmpc.gif
    Cognitive distortions are negative thought patterns that feel 100% true. Even if they are not based in fact, they give rise to bad feelings.
    giphy.gif
    Woo, two of my fav bands just released new music videos. 😬😍
    8EKmmpc.gif
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,091 Member
    edited January 25
    I had a fun Sims 2 save I was playing while I was absent here. I tried living an independant teen sim and they had a lot of vacations, adventure and even a nice apartment in Belladonna cove. I made so many Sims and even crossover ones. Made my days.

Here I go.

Generally despite how crazy my old posts were. I actually think I was far more down to earth than they could've seemed. Was attempts to be different and try and have a personality beyond taking all things serious.
    Winning and spinning
    I had a fun Sims 2 save I was playing while I was absent here. I tried living an independant teen sim and they had a lot of vacations, adventure and even a nice apartment in Belladonna cove. I made so many Sims and even crossover ones. Made my days.

Here I go.

Generally despite how crazy my old posts were. I actually think I was far more down to earth than they could've seemed. Was attempts to be different and try and have a personality beyond taking all things serious.

It's okay to try to be different. :) Your posts did stand out for me even if you didn't post here much.
    8EKmmpc.gif
    I'm watching the latest episode of The World According to Jeff Goldblum about jewelry and I did not realize grillz are still a thing.
    giphy.gif
  • MMXMMX Posts: 3,349 Member
    98058510-london-uk-march-10-2018-bottles-of-corona-extra-beer-with-lime-slice-on-white-background-corona-is-t.jpg
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 5,577 Member

I got TLS

tenor.gif?itemid=13775712

I took 7th grade math in 6th grade, pre-algebra (8th grade math) in 7th grade, and retook pre-algebra in 8th grade putting me back on grade level.
    Wanna see my blog for the One Room, One Week, One Theme Challenge?
    Click here!
    Today's Q Q is:
    What's your favorite way to exercise?

10 mins HIIT workout. :D Squats are my fav cuz they're the easiest. They used to be super hard when I first started out tho. Haha. Still remember my legs aching like crazy after doing only 40 seconds of squats.

And after the 10 mins of HIIT, I just listen to music and jump around in my room like I'm at a concert for another 30-40 mins.
    8EKmmpc.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 5,950 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

10 mins HIIT workout. :D Squats are my fav cuz they're the easiest. They used to be super hard when I first started out tho. Haha. Still remember my legs aching like crazy after doing only 40 seconds of squats.

And after the 10 mins of HIIT, I just listen to music and jump around in my room like I'm at a concert for another 30-40 mins.

Ride my bikes.

Not much into exercising. In fact, I think that my Sims are in better shape than I am!
    STEAL FROM ME, AND YOU'VE STOLEN TWICE
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm glad I don't have you as my upstairs neighbor.
    giphy.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Oh... now I wonder if my downstairs neighbors can actually hear me...? Hahaa.
    8EKmmpc.gif
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 12,897 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Whenever I exercise I really just turn on music and dance/run/walk around the room for like 15-30 minutes :D
    RSBcWWe.png
    linktr.ee/lyricsimsz15
    Today's Q Q is:

Is your building concrete? It might not be that bad if your building is concrete.
    giphy.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 5,036 Member
    Well, Thursday we managed to get all my stuff moved into my new dorm and Friday morning and I officially checked out of my old dorm. I'm sooo glad they allowed me to switch dorms and get a different roommate!! So last night and today has been spent setting up my room. Fun times, fun times.
    7sDdtHJ.gif
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 267 Member
    Well, Thursday we managed to get all my stuff moved into my new dorm and Friday morning and I officially checked out of my old dorm. I'm sooo glad they allowed me to switch dorms and get a different roommate!! So last night and today has been spent setting up my room. Fun times, fun times.

I love that feeling of moving into a new place. Did you have problems with your old roomate?
    Today's Q Q is:

Is your building concrete? It might not be that bad if your building is concrete.

Yeah, it is. 😂 I think you have to knock on the floor real hard (like with a hammer or something) for the neighbor to hear you. So I think I'm good.
    8EKmmpc.gif
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,091 Member
    Somedays I don't know what to do.
    Winning and spinning
    well, the Tiny Living microhouse play is over. My sim got pregnant 😐
    giphy.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you had a chance to bring back an extinct animal, which would it be?

The Dodo bird.
    8EKmmpc.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 5,036 Member
    elliendre wrote: »

I love that feeling of moving into a new place. Did you have problems with your old roommate?

It was a mix of conflict between my old roommate and just issues with the room in general. My old roommate wouldn't give me the space I needed to study or even sleep sometimes, and just got too clingy for me to handle living with her any longer. after my concussion last semester, I don't need more to get in my way of succeeding in school, like a roommate who can't handle me having other friends.

My new roommate came today, and so far she seems really nice. She's quiet, but I don't mind at all.
    7sDdtHJ.gif