Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Congrats everyone who won :D
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Yay. Thank you guys so much for the reward :blush:

Congrats on everyone who wins XD
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Hooray, Congrats to the winners! :mrgreen:

Thank you for the simmy awards and Thank you to those who put this wonderful event together. ;)

Now lets switch to the audience cam to see there reaction:

Group%20of%20ducks_zpsbzdqae1r.png
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I always forget about the awards. lol

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS!

Huzzah!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    I would like to do the next Countdown :)

:+1:

@YJB19299 what subject would you like to do?

I think I will do something about DRE's :)

Got one which MUST be Nominated, no matter what:

Evarrine Roland, The Mole S3E8 - Exploring human literature...
    Banner.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    February/March Countdown:

TOP 10 BEST DRE'S/CONFESSIONALS

In a reality show every player is able to make Confessionals or DRE's. They either give you alot of sympathy points or make you the most disgusting person ever :D We just recently crowned the three best Reallife-Players who have written the best DRE's last year, BUT what about all these contestants we all played with? :) This month we will decide which 10 Contestants had the best Diary Room Entries SO FAR :)

Who qualifies:
    Of course we are not looking for the perfect 08/15 DRE, we want to look at the little details. Pick DRE's which are Emotional, Captivating, Lovely, Cheerful, Sad, Angry, Even Cringeworthy, Entertaining, Memorable or the best way to describe it: UNIQUE. Either unique in the way it's written or in the way it fits to the contestant.

I'm going to use the same sheme for nominations as Vul last time :)

Every person is allowed up to 3 nominations, each from a different show and created by a different player. You are either allowed to nominate one of your own Sims, OR one of the Sims from a show (co)hosted by you. (example: Jake can't nominate both HEALTH-E and Fungi, because one is created by him and the other is on a show hosted by him. He must pick one of the two.)

A nomination will only count if you use the below format:

Sim's Name:
    Show Name:
    Player Name:
    Link to episode with one of their best DRE:
    (Short reasoning for why this Contestant offered the best DRE)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Um, Yannik, I didn't give you permission for you to do a countdown.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    If you want to do a countdown, then talk to me first before anything. And I rather if I do a majority of the countdowns and I rather if somebody else does a countdown once in a while.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Anyway, since Turner is going have sign-ups for the Mole on March, I feel like we could have some Mole-related countdown such as "Top Ten Missions From The Mole". If anybody is going to have some long-running series coming up for another season like if Vul ended up having to open Season 3 of Jetset, then I could use some Jetset Top Tens but I rather only do countdowns for a specific show once another season is starting up.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    If you want to do a countdown, then talk to me first before anything. And I rather if I do a majority of the countdowns and I rather if somebody else does a countdown once in a while.

Yeah, you should probably be approached first in the future, but it's a good countdown idea and Yannik already posted it so let's just roll with it.

We COULD start doing countdowns bi-monthly: someone does one the first two weeks of the month, and then you (Jake) can do one the second two weeks.

I actually really like that idea. Seems like a good, fair compromise to me.
  • Options
    Anyway, since Turner is going have sign-ups for the Mole on March, I feel like we could have some Mole-related countdown such as "Top Ten Missions From The Mole". If anybody is going to have some long-running series coming up for another season like if Vul ended up having to open Season 3 of Jetset, then I could use some Jetset Top Tens but I rather only do countdowns for a specific show once another season is starting up.

I like that idea a lot, but I have a lot of good missions coming up so that countdown would have to be amended sooner than later.

It's probably better suited after a show's death? Possibly.

I'd be curious to know the other countdown ideas for Jetset.
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »

Yeah, you should probably be approached first in the future, but it's a good countdown idea and Yannik already posted it so let's just roll with it.

We COULD start doing countdowns bi-monthly: someone does one the first two weeks of the month, and then you (Jake) can do one the second two weeks.

My biggest concern if it is bi-monthly and some countdown is taking a really long time to filled in nominations, then it may more than a couple months like the last countdown.

Plus, Yannik's idea is kinda too similar to the Best Confessionals simmy award so I don't quite want to use that idea.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited February 2017
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Guess who is back in Australia :3

15572651.gif
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options

I like that idea a lot, but I have a lot of good missions coming up so that countdown would have to be amended sooner than later.

It's probably better suited after a show's death? Possibly.

I'd be curious to know the other countdown ideas for Jetset.

The same can be said for any list as the Top Ten Funniest Scenes can be said for any future funny scene.

If you really want some missions in Season Six to be on the list, then we could do a Part Two after Season Eight.

Some Jetset-themed lists could be "Top Ten Jetset Scenes" or "Top Ten Reality Show Duos" since the next season of Jetset has to deal with twins and duos.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options

Katy Perry
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

:o Who? What? Where? Why?

Only joking, Welcome back Haylo. How was your trip to Canada? :mrgreen:

(It was Canada you were going too right? I may have gotten mixed up somewhere along the lines)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member

Welcome back. :D I hope Canada was wonderful and you loved every moment. :)
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Congratulation to all the simmy winners...! Glad to see that AYTO win so many.... :smiley: Congratz to @rosey1579 !! Ava and Cisika was awesome characters to work with... With your help of course... :p
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    And welcome back to @HayloHusky .... :wink: Hopefully we can continue the Cluedo challenge....
  • Options

My biggest concern if it is bi-monthly and some countdown is taking a really long time to filled in nominations, then it may more than a couple months like the last countdown.

Plus, Yannik's idea is kinda too similar to the Best Confessionals simmy award so I don't quite want to use that idea.

At the simmy awards, we only awarded real-life simmers, I wanted to do a Top 10 where contestants are actually involved :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    Yannik, can you host a countdown in April instead of March please?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options

At the simmy awards, we only awarded real-life simmers, I wanted to do a Top 10 where contestants are actually involved :)

Is it sims or specific confessionals?
    I'm thinking specific ones might be better to get away from the Simmys, which was pretty vague and non-specific.
  • Options
    I would like to do the next Countdown :)

:+1:

@YJB19299 what subject would you like to do?

I think I will do something about DRE's :)

Got one which MUST be Nominated, no matter what:

Evarrine Roland, The Mole S3E8 - Exploring human literature...

The HP one? :p

If so, I concur!
  • Options

Is it sims or specific confessionals?
    I'm thinking specific ones might be better to get away from the Simmys, which was pretty vague and non-specific.

It has to do with sims, but I am talking about one specific Confessional of them, sorry if this wasn't clear :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png