Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @SeaDragonSong That does sound important! Hope to see you back and fully recovered soon. <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @SeaDragonSong I will be thinking of you and sending wishes for a fast recovery!
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Be safe @SeaDragonSong <3
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited March 2018
    @SeaDragonSong hope all goes well around the operation and recovery

And I've got a lot of catch-up commenting to do after now 4 chapters! :wink: (wanted to do this yesterday, but I had a bit of an offday then)
    The last 4 chapters have been somewhat of a rollercoaster of feelings. From Gal trying to assure herself that she's better off alone (and the meeting with Dr. Puck -glad she's at least ready for therapy) and especially Finn being alone in the middle, to the antics of Rhys and Ophelia. And then Dru, from having disturbing dreams to disturbing Bas! Perhaps a bit bittersweet that chapter, let's hope that they'll be able to find and save Darius before it's too late.

And I must give Dru an TMI-award regarding the remark about certain aspects of Bas' hirsuteness. :lol:
    And Bas, we can clearly see that not all of you is hairy. :lol:
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    @Sassie Aww, hope you're having a better today today! <3 LOL, I can get mental whiplash jumping from one character's PoV to another, so I know how you feel. There might be some strange and dissonant chapters up ahead, but I still hope the rollercoaster ride is fun in the end.

The three Straud siblings are all struggling in their own ways, but they'd probably be struggling a lot less if they relied on each other more. And then Dru's got her own weird bucket of butterflies to deal with...and Bas has to deal with Dru. Poor dude~ (It gets worse. :scream: )

ROFL, I guess those smooth golden buns stood out...! ;)

@Bugsie2016 Byron would like to thank you for the dinner party invitation, btw! He'd also like to know if he could bring a guest--and if that guest could be a raccoon. <3

uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @Sassie Aww, hope you're having a better today today! <3 LOL, I can get mental whiplash jumping from one character's PoV to another, so I know how you feel. There might be some strange and dissonant chapters up ahead, but I still hope the rollercoaster ride is fun in the end.

The three Straud siblings are all struggling in their own ways, but they'd probably be struggling a lot less if they relied on each other more. And then Dru's got her own weird bucket of butterflies to deal with...and Bas has to deal with Dru. Poor dude~ (It gets worse. :scream: )

ROFL, I guess those smooth golden buns stood out...! ;)

@Bugsie2016 Byron would like to thank you for the dinner party invitation, btw! He'd also like to know if he could bring a guest--and if that guest could be a raccoon. <3

@LadyLobster Sure, he can bring a raccoon. :)
  • Options
    v6uuk.jpg
    I honestly don't even know where I was going with this...BUT YAY CHAPTER TOMORROW :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2018

Thanks, I'm better indeed. :smile: I was just really tired Friday I guess. Was feeling dull and had not the energy to put my thoughts together in (English) sentences.

I guess growing up separated didn't do much for the Straus siblings in being able to rely on each other. Even if Rhys and Gal shared a household (if I recall well) they had different lives at the time.
    And, oww Bas (hoping that the 'worse' won't consist in disturbing him in even more inconvenient situations). But I trust him to be capable enough to handle Dru (Galatea might be something else).
  • Options
    @WagonFruit LOL, that raccoon cracks me up every time. <3

@Sassie Glad to hear you're feeling better! <3 And I have days like that too, so I understand completely.

Gal and Rhys did share a house, but you're right, they had pretty separate lives. Rhys was busy with his acting career and wasn't around much. As for Bas...be afraid for his next chapter. :scream:
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Orlando has an unexpected guest...

eUYffNQ.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I am so happy that Isla talked to Orlando and that he is going to help find Darius. By the way it was wonderful to see Isla again, she's so pretty! With three people looking someone is bound to find Darius and hopefully save him! Poor Lyanna the way Orlando left her is so sad, I'm sure she's devastated but at least he's leaving for a good reason. Don't worry Lyanna Orlando will be back for you before you know it, time passes differently where he is going. Love how this story is progressing and excited to see how the adventures to save Darius go! <3<3
  • Options
    @haswh Thank you! <3<3 Someone needed to talk some sense into Orlando...and Isla's always been pretty blunt, though this time she made her true feelings clear. She loves her brother, and Orlando is one of the few people who can help him.

Darius is building up quite the search party while he's sleeping, isn't he? And yes, Orlando's totally leaving for a good reason...though it's a shame he didn't explain things to Lyanna beforehand. :(
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    And yes, Orlando's totally leaving for a good reason...though it's a shame he didn't explain things to Lyanna beforehand. :(

UGH; if only these people could just learn to use their words :bawling:

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Orlando is the most beautiful wereleopard out there. I love watching him pose. (And agree with his director to just pose and look pretty).

Lyanna and him are SO CUTE TOGETHER!!! :love:

I'm VERY excited for him to UNDERSTAND that Lyanna's litter mate is actually Darius' intended. Then lots of eggs have to happen...lots. ;) (I know you want to limit but I want a LITTER of kitties!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Orlando is the most beautiful wereleopard out there. I love watching him pose. (And agree with his director to just pose and look pretty).

Lyanna and him are SO CUTE TOGETHER!!! :love:

I'm VERY excited for him to UNDERSTAND that Lyanna's litter mate is actually Darius' intended. Then lots of eggs have to happen...lots. ;) (I know you want to limit but I want a LITTER of kitties!)

You mean a kitty litter? :joy:
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Go Orlando! Go try (and help) saving Darius.
    The reasons that he's now willing to help Darius are perhaps a bit selfish (hey he's fae after all), but any help/assistance is welcome. And we see a glimpse of honour. Hope that he and his weasel will be happily reunited soon. :)

And poor Isla, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for her. Especially since her she's now the one that provided the spark that lighted Orlando's insight.
    Post edited by Sassie on
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    And yes, Orlando's totally leaving for a good reason...though it's a shame he didn't explain things to Lyanna beforehand. :(

UGH; if only these people could just learn to use their words :bawling:

Haha...That made laugh. They all have a lot of growing up to do...working on it but haven’t mastered the language yet, just point and grunt and maybe someone will get what they want.

• Options
    /points and grunts at Saul
    /waits impatiently
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @WagonFruit Words?? What are those? ;) And Saul can be a little slow on the uptake sometimes, you'll have to spell things out for him~

@pammiechick ROFL, you approve of Ms. Chick's orders, huh? I suspected you might... <3<3 LOL, Orlando will be very, very happy to learn the truth.

As for the kitty litter (thanks @Bugsie2016 !)...I can promise you more than one but less than three kids if they should happen to get together in the end! ;) There will be a lot of only children next gen, though. Two families will be having more than one kid...another I'm waffling on. Everyone is gonna be related. :scream:

@Sassie Ha, he's definitely not the first fae--or human--to have ulterior motives when doing the right thing. ;) He'd love to see his weasel again soon too--hopefully with Darius's blessing.

Happy you're rooting for Isla too. <3 She's not nearly as cold and unfeeling as Gal thinks...

@AudreyFld Maybe I should do a caveman chapter of Fangs...

uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    As for the kitty litter (thanks @Bugsie2016 !)...I can promise you more than one but less than three kids if they should happen to get together in the end! ;) There will be a lot of only children next gen, though. Two families will be having more than one kid...another I'm waffling on. Everyone is gonna be related. :scream:

Well then we need more new characters next gen to bring some new blood. I vote a vampire overlord and his kids!!!

Oooh, it's almost April 1st!!!
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 There will be (new) blood! Lots and lots. I keep making dudes for some reason. I have a grumpy warlock, a merman (placeholder name: Fish Fishman), and a demon, in addition to the kids.

Here's the fire demon:

78f5VYd.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 There will be (new) blood! Lots and lots. I keep making dudes for some reason. I have a grumpy warlock, a merman (placeholder name: Fish Fishman), and a demon, in addition to the kids.

Here's the fire demon:

78f5VYd.png

Do you have townies with all the plum running around??? That's the biggest drawback to having all that cc...my townies LOVE the weirdest cc they can find.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick I run batch fixes with Sims 4 Studio to disable all of my non-default replacement cc for random for that very reason. Otherwise townies will all have the weirdest cc hair, or fairy wings, or horns, mermaid tails, etc. LOL
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Bless you...you're a life saver. I'm running one now!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Bless you...you're a life saver. I'm running one now!!!

<3<3 It's also helpful when I just want to delete a hair or dress or something that looks like plum in game without townies who have been "blessed" with those ending up bald or naked or both. You say you don't use default replacements, but if you do have any (usually eyes or skins, oh and that foot mesh), be sure to take those out first.

If you didn't, you can just go into the backup folder and swipe the untouched files from there.
    uduVcAP.png