Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    But the beauty of the random townie outfits is half the fun!
    They are so majestic. B)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    But the beauty of the random townie outfits is half the fun!
    They are so majestic. B)

That's one word for them...!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    ...or, magnificent?? o:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    edited March 2018
    FINALLY finished your awesome chapter, Lobster, and was not distracted by a whining Labrador or Chromebook broken in half or a mushroom DELICIOUS VEGETABLE stir fry! (Sorry, I forgot your trigger. :grimace: )

I love how Orlando's chapters are always overflowing with flower symbolism: a mark of his true nature as a fae, not just a fellow regular kid working as a florist. His descriptions of Isla and her "roots had shriveled from lack of water and her leaves cried out for more sunlight" gave me chills. Ahhhh, so good! It really gives his voice a distinct flavor, and makes his commentary that much more immersing. <3

Isla must be desperate indeed if she's coming to Orlando for help. It was touching to see him refuse her advances, even though he wanted her for so many years. Just goes to show that Lyanna is who he is meant to be with--Dru can keep her sunflower!
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Thanks. it's a fairly minor surgery but important. It's my thyroid. Hopefully I'll be back and ready to write soon xD
    Mama Haids has had thyroid trouble for years and years, and she actually had most of her thyroid removed when I was a baby. She's lived a perfectly happy, healthy life since then, just takes a pill in the mornings. :) I'm crossing my fingers for a speedy recovery, @SeaDragonSong! <3<3
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    @Haids5987 Hey, there are like 500 broken chromebooks and 2 whining labradors and only one chapter, I get it! ;) Thank you for sparing me from the *mrooms*.

Orlando is still very fae, unlike Isla, despite his time away from that world. Isla has spent so long passing for human...and has been barred from returning. And then she lost Darius, her one remaining link to her old fae life...

She was definitely desperate, though, and she didn't know who else to turn to. And Orlando would rather Dru keep her sunflower too. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Benny deals with a difficult parting...

M9UznDf.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited March 2018
    Ahhh...
    RIP Lysander!

May your silver be ever polished and your candlesticks be long and... :bawling:

You will be missed, you handsome devil, you!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited March 2018
    Considering the presumed circumstances, I hope Bianca doesn’t blame herself for this! (Its both depressing and hysterical, ahhhh! Lol)

Seriously though, I feel so awful for her. Somehow I feel like she never truly allowed herself to accept that she would have to see Lysander die someday :( I’m not sure if she can ever 100% heal from this but I hope her children help her make it through :bawling:

Oh, and on a lighter note, who wants to place bets on how long before Graham swoops in for the rebound? :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Sigh...
    Farewell, Lysander. No one ever looked better in a butler uniform than you did. Kudos to you for winning the fair Miss Bianca!
    On a different note -- did Hamlet give up his tattoos for the film or are they simply covered with a thick layer of pancake?
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Took you this long for a death, huh.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Considering the presumed circumstances, I hope Bianca doesn’t blame herself for this! (Its both depressing and hysterical, ahhhh! Lol)

Seriously though, I feel so awful for her. Somehow I feel like she never truly allowed herself to accept that she would have to see Lysander die someday :( I’m not sure if she can ever 100% heal from this but I hope her children help her make it through :bawling:

Oh, and on a lighter note, who wants to place bets on how long before Graham swoops in for the rebound? :joy:

So agree - Graham to the rescue....he has been biding his time...
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Took you this long for a death, huh.

She's a massive wuss.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I feel so bad for Benny I'm pretty sure he is going to lose Hamlet but I think Finn will pick up the pieces and help.
    Oh no not sweet Lysander! :o Well at least he went out happy. RIP you handsome man. I'm sure this will be so hard on everyone especially Bianca.
    Yes I'm sure Graham will be the first to try to comfort Bianca!
  • Options
    Thank you all for the spoiler tags, everyone! <3<3

@pammiechick
    Those words would be perfect as an epitaph on his tombstone. <3<3

@CitizenErased14
    Bianca's way of grieving will be...interesting, I think.

Denial is usually her first coping mechanism...but how can she deny the death of her husband? It's going to be hard for her, for sure.

LOL, you think Graham is waiting in the wings? ...Okay, I guess he did like to ask Ophelia if her dad was dead yet.

@MVWdeZT
    He did wear that uniform well. <3<3

And Hamlet gets his tattoos covered up by makeup during filming--you can still see them when he's in the hotel room, but Voidcritter tattoos in a serious ~artistic~ movie probablyyy wouldn't fly.

@InfraGreen
    IKR, my bloodthirst finally kicked in.

@AudreyFld >:)

@WagonFruit I can confirm this. ;)

@haswh You might be right...! Hamlet's timing sure could be better, sadly.
    Lysander's last moments were definitely joyous, I can confirm. But his death really did come at a bad time for everyone. :( I hope this storyline isn't too hard on you so close to your father-in-law's passing too! Luckily this is still mostly a comedy, so I try to weave in plenty of humor too.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @LadyLobster <3
    Not at all hard on me. Two days ago my grandson made his first appearance in the world! Iam more than better right now!
    <3<3
  • Options
    @haswh I'm so glad to hear that! <3<3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Omg!! Congrats @haswh !! <3
    Also; it's totally Graham's moment now; don't mess this up Sneaky-G B)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    :bawling: R.I.P Lysander. I am now glad I named a background character after him.

Here's a pic for you of Lysandra...
    03-17-18_1-24-18c2a0pm.png?w=748
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    First off, thanks for all the well wishes guys! Made it home safely yesterday, and working on healing up.

Now for Monday's chapter
    Yay!!! Orlando is FINALLY helping.... All the ~fae stuff~

Today...
    I'm not sure how long Benny's relationship with Hamlet is going to last... I don't think it's going to for much longer. RIP Lysander....
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    @WagonFruit LOL, rooting for Graham, huh? ;) And so soon!

@Bugsie2016
    I'm glad you named a background character after him too! She's adorable.

@SeaDragonSong So glad it went well and you're back at home! <3<3 Get better soon.
    Aww, someone else without much faith in Hamlet and Benny. ;) Well, it'd be really tough now--for both of them. :(
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    I see him half way out the door already, unbuttoning his pants...
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    LOL @WagonFruit So when I asked for bets earlier, I’m assuming yours is... 10 minutes? :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I didn’t talk about BENNY!

I don’t blame Benny for feeling jealous. But is that costar Hamlets type? I don’t think so...but I KNOW Finn is Benny’s. Let the hand holding and crying on shoulders begin!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 that insightful you're looking at for this comment:
    LOL @WagonFruit So when I asked for bets earlier, I’m assuming yours is... 10 minutes? :joy:

That was me >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg