Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Pls love me, Audrey and Pammie... :'(

2LduqVx.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Well I love that face with both pictures and I am a cat person! <3<3
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

2LduqVx.png

:joy::joy::joy: Begging....oh my...
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member

2LduqVx.png

Batty...sorry, dear, but...oh my...there are some dogs that are so ugly they’re cute. Sadly...you’re just not one of them. :s:#>:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

2LduqVx.png

LOOK at his little feets. <3
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Thank you @haswh, @CitizenErased14 and @InfraGreen , for your valiant efforts to defend poor Batty. <3

(Still love you, @pammiechick and @AudreyFld , and will forever crack up at Audrey's descriptions of my assortment of ugly animals~)

Can't keep an evil dog down...

j7pK1sx.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Can't keep an evil dog down...

j7pK1sx.png

Looking for his favorite leg?

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »

Looking for his favorite leg?

Always.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

2LduqVx.png

Batty! <3
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

2LduqVx.png

Batty...sorry, dear, but...oh my...there are some dogs that are so ugly they’re cute. Sadly...you’re just not one of them. :s:#>:)

Thank you! :joy::joy::joy:
  • Options
    Gal finds a new place to hide live...

dY3JB2w.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Wow, that was a bunch of chapters to catch up to. I could get used to reading so many of them in a row and not waiting desperately for the next one. B)
    And so much was going on! In the meantime Lyanna has truly become the most mature child of the former protagonists. The childest one has grown up the most, it's incredible! Many roles have changed to the exact opposite and I must admit not to have noticed that for a long time :o Shame on me
    Whereas Bianca hasn't changed at all :joy: Poking her nose into her poor son's private belongings to find out about even more private details. It wouldn't have been surprising if she had bet with Lysander with some weird bathroom action as a reward! :confounded: Also I don't want Lysander to die! :bawling: He looks so old and losing him would be so terrible. Ophelia, too since she will age even though her brothers will always stay young... The imagination is terrifying. Btw, I bet Lysander's really cleaned the studio bathrooms, namely because he fears Ophelia could catch herself a flu or worse :scream:
    And Dr. Puck two out of three Straud siblings as patients again. Maybe he'll do a group therapy one day to reconcile them :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    @MrsRacooney <3 It's pretty funny how Lyanna has been babied for so long but she's definitely more mature than Dru now (and their dad too, honestly--but he doesn't set a high bar, rofl). She's there for her big sister when she needs her. <3

Old habits die hard for centuries-old vampiresses, apparently. ;) Bianca's over 400 and she'll probably need something to stick her nose into even when she's 1000. LOL, I love the idea of a weird bathroom reward! I can totally see her doing that too.

Lysander's aging, but he's not that old yet--but he does look older than his own dad, since Thaddeus got turned when he was younger than Lysander is now. It's all that gray hair! Ophelia will die someday too--unless she finds someone to turn her. ROFL, Lysander and the studio bathrooms...

You may be on to something with the group therapy. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Lysander's aging, but he's not that old yet--but he does look older than his own dad, since Thaddeus got turned when he was younger than Lysander is now. It's all that gray hair! Ophelia will die someday too--unless she finds someone to turn her. ROFL, Lysander and the studio bathrooms...

:bawling: Nothing else to say
    You may be on to something with the group therapy. ;)

28qqjqe.jpg
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Rubbish is so darn cute! Kitties are adorable, even if they look kinda evil, no not evil, mean maybe... Poor Gal she really misses Daisy and Bas too! Her home is perfect for her full of her favorite color. <3

Now why am I thinking to hard about Dr. Puck? Seems to me I once knew more about him that I have now forgotten. Darn my memory! And then @pammiechick said something on WP and now I'm hurting my brain trying to remember and figure things out. :D

Great chapter! <3
  • Options
    @MrsRacooney ROFL, that raccoon pic...perfect. ;)

@haswh You're right, I don't think there's such a thing as an ugly kitten!! And I think Rubbish looks a tiny bit evil, shhh. ;) But he won't be the substitute Gal really wants for Bas and Daisy, no matter how hard she tries.

Ha, there will be more about Dr. Puck in a chapter next week, so don't hurt your brain please! <3<3 It'll all make sense soon...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    I want Gal's not-ugly cats to have a litter! <3
    Could Rubbish just be a surprise girl?
    I mean, calico, right...
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @WagonFruit What, one new kitten isn't enough? ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Finn gets to work...

oJlJqBs.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I have decided that it’s the current goal of half the Simlit writers I read to break my shipping heart :joy:

I loved seeing Ham gush about Benny though... one happy moment for my heart :tongue: So sweet! Though I don’t know if Dev appreciates the earful though? :joy: (I always love seeing him make these little appearances! :love:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 LOL, counting your sunken ships before they disappear under the waves. ;)

Benny is really invested in his first relationship! Dev, however, is probably less invested in Hamlet's relationship with some random dude.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Hey, maybe in the A2A universe Dev is a fan of the Fangs sequel... wonder if he’d ship it then :joy: (Nah, he’d ship Gal and Bas... very close to home for him! ;) )
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14: please tell me that Dev wants ugly (HANDSOME) gay cats then.

And boy do I like a love polygon that threatens at least two sibling relationships. :naughty:

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Ohhh...Dev x Ham... *deep fujoshi voice* I SHIP IT!!!!!!! >:)>:)>:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Ohhh...Dev x Ham... *deep fujoshi voice* I SHIP IT!!!!!!! >:)>:)>:)

ME TOO. Harper whom? :p (She has Ivy and Rylie for the ultimate #wifesquad)

outrun / blog / tunglr