Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Corwim's Creations (Vampire Lair & Buffy sims & art p. 36-37

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    You’re very welcome @Corwim :) I hope that your New Year holds much specialness for you!
    The two versions of Santa Claus look great! You have captured the classic look very well, and SurfSanta does look very cool! It is great that you have done a younger Australian surfer themed version of him! :)
  • Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited December 2017
    All Your Simmie's Are Totally Gorgeous!!!! & I Too Support My Beautiful Friends -- GLovely1 & Kass -- It's Getting Out Of Control -- Hopefully We Can Stop This "Cheating" On The Gallery & Have It Fair & Fun -- I Always Support Anything On The Gallery When I Comes To Fair Game Supporting My Fellow Simmers / Friends HUGZZZZZZZZ @Corwim <3<3<3 Hope Your Christmas Was "BRIGHT" :D:D<3

BTW: Wonderfully PUT Statement About The "Fair Game" My Tags Are #Playfair #StopStealing For All My Creations HUGGZ

OH Have You Done The #HeroChallenge ? It's A Great ONE To Support This........ *Winks*
  • Options
    NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Hi there Corwim!

Sorry for not commenting more often, but since we do talk quite often and I keep track of you on the gallery I often forget to stop by here. Your sims always show up on my gallery feed, since they tend to be quite popular, so hard to miss!

Congrats on the Sim AND vet clinic win for the QC challenge (again)! You did an amazing job, and I hope you do more buildings in the future, because you are far too talented to NOT :wink:

Love your Santa Sims! Would never had considered that hair for Santa, that's for sure! They look awesome :blush:

I wish you all the best in the new year with work and studies! I'll be cheering for you! :blush:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Hi Corwim! I see you have been busy with making new creations.

Katherine Silverman is very pretty.

Funny nickname for Marshall Gold. I like him. I never used that hairstyle before, but it looks great on him.

Queen Cleopatra is a beautiful cat! Lol at her bio.

Aww Boomer the Siberrier is such a cute dog!

You are good at making male sims. All look very handsome!

I see your clinic is done! Yay! Both the interior and exterior look wonderful! I think the birdhouses in the tower are creative and a nice touch!

Your santa sims look awesome!
  • Options
    AnjaSAnjaS Posts: 15 Member
    omg, the classic Santa Sim, I love him <3 looks quite sexy for a Santa as well, lol, I think it's the fabulous hairstyle :D
  • Options
    momoitomomoito Posts: 43 Member
    I absolutely love the golden paws pet clinic!
  • Options
    TerezaSims85TerezaSims85 Posts: 114 Member
    > @Corwim said:
    > Index of Art
    >
    > Page 5:
    > - A Deadpool Valentine Art Work Gallery Link
    >
    > Page 6:
    > - The Art of Arrow Part 1 Gallery Link
    > - The Art of Arrow Part 2 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Orlando Bloom Gallery Link
    > - Art of Kit Harington Gallery Link
    > - Art of Paul Walker Gallery Link
    > - Art of a Male Model 1 Gallery Link
    >
    > Page 7:
    > - Art of a Male Model 2 Gallery Link
    > - Art of a Male Model 3 Gallery Link
    > - Art of a Male Model 4 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Fish 1 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Fish 2 Gallery Link
    > - Art Little Mermaid 1 Gallery Link
    > - Art Little Mermaid 2 Gallery Link
    >
    > Page 8:
    > - Art of Arrow 3 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Arrow 4 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Arrow 5 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Robert Pattinson Gallery Link
    > - Art of Taylor Lautner Gallery Link
    > - Art of a Biker 1 Gallery Link
    > - Art of a Biker 2 Gallery Link
    > - Art of a Biker 3 Gallery Link
    > - Art of a Biker 4 Gallery Link
    >
    > Page 9:
    > - Guardians of the Galaxy 1 Gallery Link
    > - Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Gallery Link
    > - Guardians of the Galaxy 3 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Roses 1 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Roses 2 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Roses 3 Gallery Link
    >
    > Page 10:
    > - Art of Zayn Malik 1 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Zayn Malik 2 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Zayn Malik 3 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Tattoos 1 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Tattoos 2 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Tattoos 3 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Tattoos 4 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Tattoos 5 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Tattoos 6 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Tattoos 7 Gallery Link
    >
    > Page 11:
    > - Art of Pop Stars 1 Gallery Link
    > - Art of a Male Model 5 Gallery Link
    >
    > Page 12:
    > - Art of Matty Healy:
    > Part 1: Gallery Link
    > Part 2: Gallery Link
    > - Art of True Blood:
    > Part 1: Gallery Link
    > Part 2: Gallery Link
    > Part 3: Gallery Link
    > Part 4: Gallery Link
    > Part 5: Gallery Link
    >
    > Page 16:
    > - Art of Paramore Gallery Link
    >
    > Page 17:
    > - Art of Movie Posters 1 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Movie Posters 2 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Movie Posters 3 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Pop Stars 2 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Pop Stars 3 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Pop Stars 4 Gallery Link
    >
    > Page 19:
    > - Art of Cam Gigandet 1 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Cam Gigandet 2 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Cam Gigandet 3 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Cam Gigandet 4 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Cam Gigandet 5 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Tarzan 1 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Tarzan 2 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Tarzan 3 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Tarzan 4 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Tarzan 5Gallery Link
    >
    > Page 23:
    > - Art of Cats 1 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Dogs 1 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Movie Posters 4 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Movie Posters 5 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Tomb Raider 1 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Tomb Raider 2 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Deadpool 2 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Deadpool 3 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Deapool 4 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Deapool 5 Gallery Link
    >
    > Page 25:
    > - Art of Darren Criss Glee 1 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Darren Criss Glee 2 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Glee 1 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Glee 2 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Glee 3 Gallery Link
    > - Art of James McAvoy Gallery Link
    > - Art of Mélusine for Doris Gallery Link
    > - Art of Mélusine 2 Gallery Link
    > - Art of Disney Heroes 1: Aladdin Gallery Link
    > - Art of Disney Heroes 2: Tarzan Gallery Link
    > - Art of Disney Heroes 3: Beast in human form From Beauty and the Beast Gallery Link
    > - Art of Disney Heroes 4: Sitka From Brother Bear Gallery Link
    > - Art of Disney Heroes 5: Prince Eric From The Little Mermaid Gallery Link
    > - Art of Disney Heroes 6: Beast in human form 2 From Beauty and the Beast Gallery Link
    > - Art of Disney Heroes 7: David Kawena From Lilo and Stitch Gallery Link
    > - Art of Disney Heroes 8: Kristoff From Frozen Gallery Link
    > - Art of Disney Heroes 9: Kuzco From The Emperor's New Groove Gallery Link
    > - Art of Disney Heroes 10: Devil Kronk From The Emperor's New Groove Gallery Link
    > - Art of Disney Heroes 11: Jim Hawkins From Treasure Planet Gallery Link
    > - Art of Disney Heroes 12: Hercules Gallery Link
    > - Art of Disney Heroes 13: Li Shang From Mulan Gallery Link
    > - Art of Disney Heroes 14: Flynn Rider From Tangled Gallery Link
    > - Art of Disney Heroes 15: Peter Pan Gallery Link
    > - Art of Disney Heroes 16: Kocoum From Pocahontas Gallery Link
    > - Art of Disney Heroes 17: Milo Thatch From Atlantis: The Lost Empire Gallery Link
    > - Art of Disney Heroes 18: Prince Phillip aka Prince Charming From Sleeping Beauty Gallery Link
    >
    > Page 26:
    > - Art of Bolt 1 Disney Gallery Link
    > - Art of Bolt 2 Disney Gallery Link
    > - Art of Cats 2 Disney Gallery Link
    > - Art of Cats 3 Disney Gallery Link
    > - Art of Dogs 2 Disney Gallery Link
    > - Art of Dogs 3 Disney Gallery Link

Disneys are really cool!
  • Options
    JessiejessanJessiejessan Posts: 220 Member
    Your guys are.. ughh.. too hot! :flushed: You've got to STOP creating such yummie sims, you're filling up my towns! :wink:
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Aaaw, thank you so much @rosemow , @TEXASTWANGTONYA , @Laebeth , @illusie , @AnjaS , @momoito , @TerezaSims85 and @Jessiejessan for all your super awesome comments, you all made my day! B)

I wanted to drop by to wish you all a wonderful New Year's Eve! May all your dreams and wishes come true in the new year, I'm wishing you all loads of happiness and a perfect health for you and all your loved ones! Let's make 2018 a fun year, with plenty of awesome new simming memories! <3

Here's something I made years ago in the Sims 3, thought it would be fun and appropriate to share it with you all again now. :smile:

Happy New Year everyone!

38534743185_5b201f2e91_o.jpg
  • Options
    Happy New Year to you too! I like that picture of your sims 3 sims.
  • Options
    ysa88ysa88 Posts: 260 Member
    Such cute Sims Corwim, you're definitely first stop for cute guys haha
    simblr

ea id: ysa_88
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your best wishes for the New Year @rosemow and @illusie ! :) Thank you so much as well @rosemow for letting me know about the Max fav for the Goldmans! It's actually my first fav for sims I've made, so totally over the moon about this! B) Thank you so much @ysa88 for your comment on my sims! :smile: Hehe, I do love creating some cute guy simmies, thank you for the appreciation! <3
  • Options
    The Gladstone Brothers aka Happy New Year! :)
    Gallery Link
    26184090348_b2bd21cd2a_o.jpg

Hello everyone! Quickly checking in during study breaks, so time to update my showcase here. :smile: For my Happy New Year wishes to everyone on the Gallery, I threw together the three Gladstone brothers (hehe, as @WrathofCath pointed out, they have become my main legacy family so far :smile: ) who decided to celebrate the start of the new year together. Couldn't have them wearing their usual everyday outfit, so I did decide to give them a more festive, yet still casual outfit, for the occasion.

Here's my New Year's message:
    Happy New Year everyone! :-) Having all such busy lives, the Gladstone Brothers decided that this New Year's Eve it was gonna be just the three of them celebrating the start of 2018. :-) We're wishing you all loads of fun, a perfect health and plenty of happiness in the New Year! Love you all and here's to lots of new awesome simming memories in 2018! :-) Sims by Corwim, poses by SakuraLeon.

The new shiny outfits for Jason, Justin and Milo: :smiley:
    26184090538_5b67ea911d_o.jpg40057579321_9d996b537d_o.jpg26184090488_befdb46f9c_o.jpg

Happy New Year everyone! :)
  • Options
    @Corwim, great new outfits for the Gladstone Brothers.
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Great trio of brothers! Everyone needs to start off the new year with some new clothes! :smiley:
  • Options
    Thank you so much @illusie , @StSciurus (hehe, quite right :smile: ) and @rosemow ! <3
  • Options
    Sylvano Grimaldi aka Come On Baby, Light My Fire
    Gallery Link
    40030810232_4a18c4d875_o.jpg

A while ago KassSimsDesign invited me to suggest a pose for the gallery she would then make, together with suggestions from other friends, and turn it into two Friends Pose Packs she then shared with us. I was so happy to be invited as I do love me some good gallery poses, but especially as a sign of another wonderful simming community friendship. <3

When I got the pack, I couldn't, resist trying them out, so the next few sims will feature a few of these. Sylvano is showing the one I suggested (as seen here below). As I do enjoy the bad boy with a golden heart, that's what he became. :smiley:

His story:
    On the surface Sylvano looks like another Blazing Hot Biker Bad Boy. Dig a little deeper though and you'll find this scorching Italian Stallion is also a Romantic Creative FamilyOriented Mixologist looking for that Valentine's Day date that sets his heart on fire. Can your sim bring the heat? :-) Thank you KassSimsDesign for including me in your Friends Poses pack and creating this awesome 1st pose! 2nd pose by Vanderetro

Pictures:
    40063443311_ef865aa00d_o.jpg
    39352862354_34a7abc236_o.jpg39164747075_5a50a02c54_o.jpg

Outfits:
    28284067409_c6c4e4fc39_o.jpg26190331698_5bf1d41c92_o.jpg28284067329_342687e5c4_o.jpg26190331458_df5d7c066a_o.jpg28284067099_43493f263f_o.jpg28284067169_e95351fdde_o.jpg
  • Options
    Jeremy Lamour aka L'amour Toujours :smile:
    Gallery Link
    40063460701_7bc6945537_o.jpg

Hehe, you all know by now I can't resist a good colour matching challenge, so when GLovely1 posted hers, asking for a Valentine's Day sim whose hair and outfits could only feature the colours red and pink, I just had to jump in and create Jeremy here! :smiley:

His story:
    No time for challenges, but when Glovely1 lovingly asked to create loving sims for the day of Love Valentine's Day and turns it into a lovely colour matching challenge, who am I to say no? :-) Jeremy's looking for a Valentine's Date, now who's got some love to spare? :-) Sim by Corwim, made for SimOnChal3 (thank you for hosting Glovely1!), awesome poses by KassSimsDesign (1st) and Vanderetro (2nd).

More pictures:
    39352880764_70220bde8c_o.jpg
    39352880864_98660dca5f_o.jpg
    25191394257_4ae34d69b9_o.jpg

Outfits (this was quite the challenge! :smile: ):
    39164769845_4e0effc2af_o.jpg40030841142_2c72ff36b4_o.jpg39164769475_a2073944d3_o.jpg28284085819_25bac63818_o.jpg39164769285_afc46dc351_o.jpg25191414847_e30d98f0b7_o.jpg
  • Options
    Jan-Michael Vanderbilt aka Doing Laundry with JM
    Gallery Link
    28299324209_016612eac8_o.jpg

And then quickly checking out the new CAS items that came with the Laundry Day SP turned into yet another simmie! :smile: I first came up with a sim with a rich family who yet decided to live a simple life (hence the name, and the laid-back, casual outfit), but then figured it would be funny to put him on the Gallery with his very own washing instructions. :smiley:

His story:
    Playing around with new Laundry Day Stuff items, and out rolled a Fluffy, Good-natured cutie pie! Recommended washing instructions: only wash on low temperatures (he's Hot enough as it is, lolz :-D), LovesOutdoors so he prefers the clothing line, not the dryer. No need to iron, those Sexy wrinkles and curls come with the package. Gardening may get him a bit dirty, but he's a Neat guy, so he will keep it Clean, mostly. ;-) 1st pose KassSimsDesign, 2nd Vanderetro

More pictures:
    28299324509_370b89712c_o.jpg28299324359_5ea7569de8_o.jpg
    26205875998_f5069f559e_o.jpg
    40046649992_b79811337f_o.jpg

Outfits:
    40046649902_257e0ed8de_o.jpg40046649862_aeba99a5fe_o.jpg40046649832_29af491548_o.jpg40046649732_a4a7b09e56_o.jpg26205875498_9d9a154c6b_o.jpg40046649642_d005d80e8e_o.jpg
  • Options
    WIP

One of the recent QC build challenges asked for a dream holiday destination, and while its deadline is long gone lolz, it didn't stop me from thinking what could turn into a future build. I've always loved the looks of the B&B The Dragonfly Inn that's featured the Gilmore Girls tv show, and boy, wouldn't that make for a wonderful holiday destination if it were a real place! B)

So putting up the humble beginnings of what I got (and by putting it up here, forcing me to return to it once I got a bit more time :D ).

I found these inspiration pictures on the internet. Apparently this is what the outside building looked like when the show's producers found it:
    39159019545_c5d1c9832b_o.jpg

And this is what they ended up with for the show:
    40024736962_81540fac52_o.jpg

Only got a rough build up with no detail whatsoever, but I think the colours kinda match it already. :smile:
    25185241967_5f69a94779_o.jpg

Anyway, very preliminary work, and we'll see where it goes (and when lolz! :smiley: ).
  • Options
    Intimate Romantic Dining
    Gallery Link
    28315024579_027038f704_o.jpg

Bless you Rosemow for picking a tiny room for this week's One Room One Week One Theme challenge as that meant I could juuust squeeze in enough time to finally whip up another entry! :smile: And so glad I could do this one, as two of my simmies got engaged during the Valentine challenge from last year, so now Sam & Katie can have their anniversary in a brand new room. ;) I made a sim for a gallery challenge recently (see Jeremy above :smile: ) that asked for outfits using only the colours red and pink. So I figured I'd give them a little red/pink makeover as well for the occasion and also pick those colours for the room (and add white to make it a bit easier :smile: ).

Overview:
    A heart-shaped room, sort of. :smiley:
    28315024329_ac157b65ef_o.jpg

Looks like they are enjoying themselves. :smile:
    28315024159_0df77dc4c8_o.jpg

Two little corners adding a bunch of decor lolz. Pretty happy with how the radio turned out though! :smile:
    28315023889_e0854d7180_o.jpg

Sims can use the stereo to listen to music, but unfortunately the room is too small for dancing. Ah well, they can however appreciate classical music when that is playing. :wink:
    28315023259_105c71091b_o.jpg

Have I mentioned already I love me some clutter? :D
    28315023769_f5ff141515_o.jpg

Thought this was a fun view, with the hedges almost making another heart-shape in the room:
    39384510654_ec98348f07_o.jpg

Guess we'll let these two enjoy their date now. :wink:
    28315023649_f851ca834c_o.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Your new sims are very nice! :) The pose that you suggested for your friends pose pack looks very great !
    Thankyou very much for entering this week’s challenge on the room challenge thread :) I have posted about the room there so won’t post again here. It looks so very special and romantically nice! <3
    Your WIP is looking great! :) The exterior reflects the inspiration building very well!