Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does "on ley line" work for you?!

Comments

• Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Oh yes
    01-14-17_12-29-10AM_zpsswatkjqb.png
    later I moved them into a house and they wanted another baby, no ley lines and they had another set of twins.
  • Options
    sexierjess17sexierjess17 Posts: 147 Member
    Yes it does! My simmies living there keeps getting twins. Soooo hard juggling 2 toddlers!
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    edited January 2017
    @jimmysnan you get the lot trait in city living and you apply it like a normal lot trait as far as i know since what i seen for having the ley line trait it works

i been working on the 100 baby challenge and i had ley line in 3 different house holds and they each had twins xD another funny thing is my first heir has hardy had any girls and her children mock her since she has 6 granddaughters andd two more of her children are gonna have babies XD
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    @jimmysnan you get the lot trait in city living and you apply it like a normal lot trait as far as i know since what i seen for having the ley line trait it works

i been working on the 100 baby challenge and i had ley line in 3 different house holds and they each had twins xD another funny thing is my first heir has hardy had any girls and her children mock her since she has 6 granddaughters andd two more of her children are gonna have babies XD

Thanks I have been unable to play since October as my computer caught fire a desktop. And it took my entire top floor. Right now I am in an apartment and have no computer just a phone and tablet. I do not know how to apply traits to lots this is the first I have heard of it. That is why it is so good to come on the forums I learn so much.
    Your game sounds so interesting. I really wish I could play. I am thinking of getting a cheap laptop just so I can play but since I had so much frustration with the sims 3 on a good gaming computer I am hesitant to waste time and money on that.
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    It overworks itself for me.

My Sims have never had just one baby under that trait; they're always having twins.
  • Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Worked for me big time in my save that I'm playing just for fun/experimenting with the new pack. Triplets off the bat followed by twins and then a singleton (cause I was maxed on sims by that point). My 100 baby challenge went the same....3 sets of twins in a row!
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    chensaytaylorchensaytaylor Posts: 700 Member
    Not as often as I would like. Usually not the first pregnancy. Had one family who had TWO singleton births then finally twins. Irritated me because she also had the fertile trait AND I did a fertility massage... lol... maybe too much trying. (I was trying for triplets)
  • Options
    notetoself00xnotetoself00x Posts: 499 Member
    Not as often as I would like. Usually not the first pregnancy. Had one family who had TWO singleton births then finally twins. Irritated me because she also had the fertile trait AND I did a fertility massage... lol... maybe too much trying. (I was trying for triplets)

Thats how i feel! Lol... one single so far... well i have 2 kids because i began with one from CAS.. just purchased the fertility reward so im really hoping twins this time around! Thatd make 4 kids total and i dont need more than that lol
  • Options
    AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    Question; are people with successful twins having their baby at home or the hospital?
  • Options
    SynneSolSynneSol Posts: 85 Member
    Oh, it definitely works. I get twins and triplets more frequently now than I did before. Even when the lot doesnt have the trait... Since I bought citylife, I've gotten two sets of twins and one set of triplets. Only one set was born on a lot with the on ley line trait. Has the chance of getting multiple children been increased in a patch?
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    edited January 2017
    @jimmysnan
    oh no D: im sorry to hear about that. i hope everything gets sorted out for you so that you can play again
    Post edited by LadyTachunka on
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Question; are people with successful twins having their baby at home or the hospital?

All mine have been at home as I very rarely take my sim to the hospital.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    GabbryroseGabbryrose Posts: 839 Member
    It's worked for me 100% of the time. I took it off the lot after my sims had their THIRD set of twins in a row! I'm waiting to see if the next generation will be singles now that I've removed it, or if the lot trait persists after changing the same way it does when you change a sim's traits in CAS.
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    @charlotteprice Just give both toddlers the Angelic trait, you won't have as hard of a time.
  • Options
    SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    I get a glitch every time I use it :( Get one baby born then the game resets and I am stuck with the first baby which is clearly no longer her baby as skin colour etc changes and shes still waiting to give birth to the next baby! I give up on ley lines right now in all honesty as it only glitches out on me!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Sorceress wrote: »
    I get a glitch every time I use it :( Get one baby born then the game resets and I am stuck with the first baby which is clearly no longer her baby as skin colour etc changes and shes still waiting to give birth to the next baby! I give up on ley lines right now in all honesty as it only glitches out on me!

I got that too, though it was only after I tried to go in to CAS to edit him. Definitely not doing that again.
  • Options
    simesmerizedsimesmerized Posts: 202 Member
    I don't think it's ever worked for me that I can recall. I had a sim living in a house with this trait AND she had the fertility trait AND I got her a fertility massage and still no multiples. I wanted triplets so bad because I've never had them. Alas, I gave up and the went on to have 4 singleton births.
  • Options
    Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    I have had one set of twins born on a lot that had that trait. So far I've yet to have anyone else try for a child that had that lot feature.
    The Lockwood Family Tree

• Options
    SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Sorceress wrote: »

I got that too, though it was only after I tried to go in to CAS to edit him. Definitely not doing that again.

Exactly what happened to me! Good to know! I ended up forcing labor as had to delete and restart my game again! Saved it all then forced her into labor with that trait off and then went and changed the kids eye colours/clothes saved the family then deleted and will start fresh with the family as it worked that time fortunately! Only a single girl but shes so adorable! Love her!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    jimmysnan wrote: »

Thanks I have been unable to play since October as my computer caught fire a desktop. And it took my entire top floor. Right now I am in an apartment and have no computer just a phone and tablet. I do not know how to apply traits to lots this is the first I have heard of it. That is why it is so good to come on the forums I learn so much.
    Your game sounds so interesting. I really wish I could play. I am thinking of getting a cheap laptop just so I can play but since I had so much frustration with the sims 3 on a good gaming computer I am hesitant to waste time and money on that.

I hope you were insured, and that nobody was hurt. Take care of yourself.
    as far as sims and what computer, you need to go onto the tech forum to find out. I bought a middle range computer and my sims play fine. even with all the new updates and stuff packs and EPs.
  • Options
    LarLynJLarLynJ Posts: 353 Member
    I've only personally used that lot trait once and they had twins right afterwards.
    And then I moved a different couple in that same apartment, wasn't playing them or anything, but noticed they had twins too.
  • Options
    MsLaJadeMsLaJade Posts: 4 New Member
    I don't think it's ever worked for me that I can recall. I had a sim living in a house with this trait AND she had the fertility trait AND I got her a fertility massage and still no multiples. I wanted triplets so bad because I've never had them. Alas, I gave up and the went on to have 4 singleton births.

I have had the same issue; no multiples at all for my 100 Baby Challenge or all my other sims as well. I do, however always have my Sim go to the hospital to give birth because I want the birth certificates. I even removed the CC from my Sim in case that was interfering. Am I doing son wrong? Should the births be at home? Please let me know or my 100 Baby Challenge may end at 20 because it will take forever! :/
  • Options
    Jazua_1Jazua_1 Posts: 1 New Member
    My apartment had the trait 'on a ley line' and I had a pregnant sim (she got pregnant living in another apartment). She gave birth to a boy and a girl (twins).

The game stopped working before I could save so i had to give birth again. Before giving birth I moved them to a house (more space). This time I only had a boy.

I didn't save and moved them back to the apartment to give birth again. She had a boy and girl. So in my case the trait actually added a baby.
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    edited April 2017
    I have never had multiples before, until I got that special trait. I managed to get a set of boys, I wasn't expecting to have them! It seems to be good for some people and it seems to be faulty for some people. I guess it's chance whether you get your multiples or not.
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    It works for me. I had two sets of twins.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top