Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ATH Build Showcase :) (updated 2/28 Modern Celebrity Mansion $1.25m :O )

AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
edited February 2019 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hey, my names Andrea. I've been playing sims since sims 1 and pretty much been hooked ever since. I've always liked building and figured I'd compile my builds into a showcase for my own organization and to share with you all. Here's a link to my gallery where you can find everything I've shared. My gallery name is vindicatedornot and I have no idea why its different than my forums name but it is what it is lol. None of my builds have any CC and should probably always be placed in build mode with Move Objects turned on.

I'll be updating this slowly overtime with more of my older builds, but for now I'll start with my newest. Thanks for checking out my thread :)

Modern Celebrity Mansion
Sea Breeze Animal Clinic
The Von Haunt Hotel
Sakura Lounge
Holiday Mountain Lodge
Mini Cabin Creek
Oasis Pool & Playpark
The Stargazer Restaurant
1 Torendi Tower Penthouse
Subruban Family Home
Armadillo Lanes - bowling alley/arcade/bar

The Moody Mansion - 64x64 luxury home lot
Simbucks Drive-Thru Coffee Shop
Coffee & Internet Cafe
Midnight Eternal Cemetary (Vampire Nightclub)
My remodel and furnish of one of Gizky's Victorians into a pink princess vampire lair.
My remodel of The old Garliclauter Place in Forgotten Hollow
Remodel of VIII Landgraab Apartment in uptown Part 1 (other parts and installation order below)
Remodel of 910 Medina Studios

More to be added later..
I'll be adding slideshow's of each of the builds in following posts soon. Thank you!

Post edited by AndreaTheHero on

Comments

• AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    My newest upload, a coffee shop and internet cafe.

The coffee shop upstairs
    e79f76s.png
    UXx9c9d.png
    FlWcae4.png
    OugIrd5.png
    yH5JbMu.png

and the internet cafe/arcade downstairs
    oL8FaCc.png
    DxJlffq.png
    79Pbfeu.png
    cT8nwBZ.png
    LzybclY.png
    edited February 2017
    Midnight Eternal Cemetery and Nightclub
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/842B8C48F22911E68B7E20E91EC333BC

Daytime Graveyard
    BOJ4mr3.png
    4Oj1yFU.png
    T4GDWmm.png
    1PEyI3Y.png
    SX7HjhM.png
    Ret7rzo.png

Night Graveyard
    MJsiuS8.png
    QaUc7do.png
    q4k7sPo.png
    V4X6bvs.png

The Nightclub below the Mausoleum
    WaXXwoM.png
    7c2v2Mr.png
    3fUDVMG.png
    SkhBhAq.png
    p8FaEzd.png
    ToHjO5N.png
  • SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    These are gorgeous! I love them! Thanks for sharing
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Your two builds are very nice! :) Sims will enjoy visiting the coffee shop and Internet cafe. The exterior of the building looks nice. The windows look great how they are placed on the front exterior of the venue,and the awnings are a nice touch. Very nice furnishing of both levels of the build! There are lots of enjoyable and fun activities for sims to do in the arcade level of the build! It is great that they can enjoy playing darts, the arcade machine game, card table games and computer games there. They will enjoy relaxing on the seats watching tv. The floor and wall patterning gives a great look to the room! It looks very nice how the cafe area is set up . Sims will enjoy ordering items from the espresso bar and eating and drinking them at the tables there. The patterned floor rugs look nice there. The pictures and wall decor are nice for sims to see when sitting at the tables. The aquarium is a nice touch in the room. Sims will enjoy reading a book from the bookcase, whilst eating and drinking there. The kitchen decor items are nice touches on the walls, shelves and counters in the espresso bar nook area.
    The design of Midnight Eternal Cemetery and Nightclub looks great! :) It looks very nice how the outdoors graveyard has been set up with the tombstones and statues. The underground night club area looks very great! The lighting is very effective! Sims will enjoy dancing on the glass dance floor tiles to the DJ booth music! They will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. It is great that there are buffet tables and fountains for sims to get food and drink from, to enjoy dining at the tables. The bar area looks great! The drinks display shelves look nice on the walls.
    The design of the two builds looks very nice! :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your two builds are very nice! :) ..
    Sorceress wrote: »
    These are gorgeous! I love them! Thanks for sharing

Thank you so much! I'm happy people enjoy my designs ^^ You are always so sweet rosemow <3

I have another coffee shop to share with everyone. This one is modeled after starbucks.. (so cliche haha) called Simbucks :)

Simbucks Drive-Thru Coffee Shop

Designed to be placed in the spice district over the karaoke bar.
    2xllJ7W.png
    O5Nk6BH.png
    1WLRDKR.png
    FUwlSDS.png
    r9oJ8an.png
    bTCtJLV.png
    wXPd5f3.png
    1GLrw2P.png

Kind of hard without cc but I feel it looks pretty similar to the average starbucks lol. I really like the way it fits in San Myshuno though :) So I'm happy
    edited February 2017
    Simbucks looks very nice! :) The brick texture of the exterior looks great, and it looks nice how you have used the large glass windows so that sims can look out at what is happening outside, whilst dining indoors. Very nice outdoors dining patio areas, It looks nice how the umbrella covered tables have been set up there, for sims to enjoy dining outdoors in the air. The layout and furnishing of the interior looks very nice! It looks great that there are both tables to dine at, as well as windows dining areas where sims can enjoy sitting on the stools eating food or drinking, with sunlight coming in onto them. The menu boards look great on the serving counter wall! The patterned floor rugs add a nice look to the venue. The food wall pictures look nice in the build. Very nice nook areas for sims to rest on the seating and enjoy reading a book.
    Sims will enjoy visiting the simversion of Starbucks! :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Wonderful showcase, really enjoyed looking at your beautiful builds, love how you've designed the graveyard, very creative :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    My remodel of a victorian home by Gizky

Now a pink princess lair for a trio of vampires, the Cents sisters, that can be downloaded here.
    afxvKTi.png
    dUmNr1b.png
    z6HqLGi.png
    Zl0pc9F.png
    odxEJBQ.png
    U2KWv78.png
    HdgGo1L.png
    fSKM5rY.png
    iP4ikQ0.png
    wvSG254.png

the butlers quarters in the basement
    2BvpyQC.png

the hibernation chambers
    4bVo5qx.png

and of course the dungeon, with our captive thirst quencher
    b8aZoVm.png
    e21utyg.png
    masajo wrote: »
    Wonderful showcase, really enjoyed looking at your beautiful builds, love how you've designed the graveyard, very creative :)

Thank you so much! I had fun designing that lot, my first time in all these years making a graveyard. Although probably my millionth nightclub lol.

My remodel of The old Garliclauter Place in Forgotten Hollow - Grand Vampire Manor (my upload has a typo :neutral: )

deQAIap.png

LrEqfVw.png
    yrNQjmx.png
    WAS5rto.png
    sg1TlPW.png
    KsTSlUz.png

the secret dungeon
    5W5QHvw.png
    Y1BkZ9n.png
    uUpYNHe.png
    6CxJx8m.png

and the upstairs bedroom and child vampires room
    T4KDxw0.png
    yarFhJg.png
    8C9qE1k.png

and a spooky reading room on the tallest tower :)
    gESODhp.png
    edited February 2017
    VIII Landgraab Renovated - Installation Map

Floor 1
    0EMcSev.png
    Part 1 - Living Room/Kitchen
    Part 2 - Bathroom on main floor
    Part 3 - Balcony
    OuKdR7x.png
    hVMfWOe.png
    j7uApPx.png
    A4JcK8V.png
    UvQNDcw.png

Floor 2
    Wj8kFTU.png
    Part 1 - top floor walkway
    Part 2 - sunroom/art studio
    Part 3 - master bedroom
    Part 4 - walk-in closet
    Part 5 - master bath
    Part 6 - upstairs bath
    Part 7 - toilet room
    Part 8 - second bedroom
    Part 9 - second bedroom closet
    Part 10 - master bath toilet room
    edited February 2017
    My remodel of 910 Medina Studios

This is one of my favorite rooms I've decorated. Its a really nice apartment for a single sim in San Myshuno
    Pzjadq6.png
    ApqEcrM.png
    kZxAiFi.png
    keqKrFo.png
    yDQ7zr5.png

And the bathroom can be downloaded here
  • lyssanlyssan Posts: 53 Member
    The amount of clutter in that flat must make it very expensive, but it does make it look very lived in too! I like the idea of breaking the flat into two with a bathroom, but I feel like it has made the kitchen way too long and too big in comparison to other parts of the flat? after all, it is such a small space, they usually come with tiny kitchens too :) But maybe it is just a foodie's flat!
    Each of the 4 remodels and renovations look very nice! :) The furnishing of the builds look very nice! The pink colour scheme of the Victorian home looks very pretty! It is nice that you have made it into a vampire home for three vampire sisters.Very nice renovation of the 910 Medina apartment! The layout and furnishing of the apartment room looks so nice! It is great that you have uploaded the rooms from your Vlll landgraab renovation, and have posted a map of how to installl the rooms,
    I won't post about all the very nice details in each of the builds but have enjoyed seeing the pictures of them. They each look very nice! :)
    lyssan wrote: »
    The amount of clutter in that flat must make it very expensive, but it does make it look very lived in too! I like the idea of breaking the flat into two with a bathroom, but I feel like it has made the kitchen way too long and too big in comparison to other parts of the flat? after all, it is such a small space, they usually come with tiny kitchens too :) But maybe it is just a foodie's flat!

It's only expensive for the initial purchase which I often use the freerealestate cheat, my apologies. The rent should still be low though. And I agree the kitchen is really large. I just didn't know how to fill the space really so I just kept adding cabinets lol xD (and the residential sim IS a foodie but that's just a coincidence lol)
    Each of the 4 remodels and renovations look very nice! :) The furnishing of the builds look very nice! The pink colour scheme of the Victorian home looks very pretty! It is nice that you have made it into a vampire home for three vampire sisters.Very nice renovation of the 910 Medina apartment! The layout and furnishing of the apartment room looks so nice! It is great that you have uploaded the rooms from your Vlll landgraab renovation, and have posted a map of how to installl the rooms,
    I won't post about all the very nice details in each of the builds but have enjoyed seeing the pictures of them. They each look very nice! :)

Thank you so much rosemow. I always appreciate your kind words. Glad you enjoyed my pictures.
    edited April 2017
    Finally finished my newest creation! Welcome to the Moody Mansion :) can be downloaded on the gallery here. No CC as with all my creations and a whopping 64x64 blueprint. This mansion has it all from a hedge maze to a dungeon. The Moody family is also on the gallery and can be downloaded here as well. The build has also been playtested and no problems to report.

the front exterior was originally designed as a replica for the original Moody Mansion in Galveston, Tx. The building has always fascinated me since I was a kid so I was happy to bring it into my sims world. I did the best I could but due to limitations and personal tastes I had to make some changes. Here is a side by side comparison and slideshow of the build.
    ItWoFFr.png
    a shot of the pond out front
    h3bycRo.png

the entryroom
    aEYDSB4.png
    RO4VpBh.png

living room/cinema room
    6JjOolR.png

the dining hall
    aoCwUjy.png
    3cDZjmz.png

a chef's kitchen
    h5ypuqD.png

library/office/rec room
    J9vLVzh.png
    5YH0TEC.png
    S4uM42Z.png

upstairs halls
    k1eOdDs.png
    utcCqLL.png

master bedroom
    HTPhbNj.png
    IGI5XKU.png

master bedroom closet
    yp46QHb.png
    xbJWw2U.png

green balcony for the master bedroom
    sNkK4JX.png

art room above the master bedroom
    ovq4OLy.png

nursery/kids playroom
    bwmANHJ.png
    GTSDYtA.png

kids/guest bathroom upstairs
    97pHLKV.png

personal gym
    4kpvPMA.png

balcony play area
    UaR7Qad.png

young geeky boys bedroom
    pah4Rt7.png
    xQCSUB3.png

teen daughters bedroom above the nursery
    yXuyFLT.png
    yXuyFLT.png

guest bedroom
    6oNNGkz.png

the backyard
    JhvPf2M.png

outdoor seating/pool area
    lLjJEhK.png

the poolhouse/greenhouse in the back
    Dr0Bv3J.png

inside the greenhouse
    5loDeLx.png

inside the poolhouse (cabin themed)
    hOjfDWe.png
    oasd78D.png
    OpFYOE6.png

the wishing well garden
    zDq6ikr.png

a hedge maze with a secret inside :)
    8cyefeY.png

the butlers apartment in the basement
    SDqSlVW.png
    icdwRcZ.png

and lastly a night shot of the home and the secret vampire tower
    5xXnOvi.png

Plus a LOT more I didnt get screenshots of lol

This build is by far the largest I've ever done and it took quite a long time. Please let me know what you think :D thank you for viewing
    Moody Mansion is such a very detailed, grand and well designed build! :) Each of the areas of the build, from the landscaping of the outdoors areas, to the furnishing of the interior rooms , and the design of the exterior of the home building looks so very nice! It would have involved a lot of time and work! It was very nice seeing your bulld as a WIP and the finished build looks so very great! The roofing, tower and archways in the build look so very nice! The shrubs look nice along the front edge of the home. The pond, lilypad and water fountain feature area looks so very pretty! Very grand entry room to the home! Sims will enjoy the sound of the piano being played as they enter the home and the knight is a nice touch beside the door. Very nice fireplace sofa and armchairs sitting nook in the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there, chatting in front of the fire. Very nice cinema room! The wall patten is nice and the black curtains look very nice how they are placed there! Sims will enjoy relaxing there watching movies or reading a book. The furnishing of the dining hall looks so very nice! The long dining table looks so nice! It is nice that a number of sims can enjoy dining together at the table at the same time. The type of dining chairs used looks nice! The candles are pretty touches on the table top. Sims will enjoy listening to stereo music whilst dining. It is nice that there are buffet tables and fountains for sims to enjoy eating and drinking food and drinks from. The vases of flowers and the floral wall picture look very pretty! It is nice that there is a bar counter nook in the room. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar with their meal. The drinks display shelves look great there. The plants are nice touches of nature either sides of the bar area. The design and furnishing of the kitchen looks so very nice! The double stove nook is great! The cabinets look very nice how they are placed on the walls. The curved island bar stool counter is very nice for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools eating a meal. The master bedroom is so very nice! The floral floor rug and the cherry blossom wall picture looks very pretty in the room! It is nice that there is a vanity table and study desk nook in the room. The master bedroom closet looks very great! The shoes racks, coat stand and coat shelves look very nice there! It is nice that there is a mirror there for sims to check their appearance in. The furnishing of the nursery, boys bedroom, teen daughter's room and guest bedroom looks so very nice! Very nice colour schemes of the rooms and wall colour and pattern. I am enjoying looking at the pictures of the rest of your home, but I won't write any more because the post is getting a bit long.
    It is such a very nice home! :)
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Moody Mansion looks amazing! I love that it's somewhat understated in terms of landscaping at the front, but at the back it's all decked out in all these amazing areas.. the maze, the swimming pool, the wishing well garden..everything! :) I love that you have a greenhouse too!

The interior looks stunning! There are many of them of course, but some real highlights for me where the cinema room and the library/office. They look great! I also love the Master bedroom, very serene and I love the soft colors!

It's a wonderful build, I can see why you spent so long finishing it :wink: Well done, it looks gorgeous!
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    Moody Mansion is such a very detailed, grand and well designed build! :) Each of the areas of the build, from the landscaping of the outdoors areas, to the furnishing of the interior rooms , and the design of the exterior of the home building looks so very nice! It would have involved a lot of time and work! It was very nice seeing your bulld as a WIP and the finished build looks so very great! The roofing, tower and archways in the build look so very nice! ... It is such a very nice home! :)

Thank you so very much rosemow. It was fun posting the WIP and I'm glad you enjoyed my pictures :smiley:

Laebeth wrote: »
    Moody Mansion looks amazing! I love that it's somewhat understated in terms of landscaping at the front, but at the back it's all decked out in all these amazing areas.. the maze, the swimming pool, the wishing well garden..everything! :) I love that you have a greenhouse too!

The interior looks stunning! There are many of them of course, but some real highlights for me where the cinema room and the library/office. They look great! I also love the Master bedroom, very serene and I love the soft colors!

It's a wonderful build, I can see why you spent so long finishing it :wink: Well done, it looks gorgeous!

Yes this all started as a replica build for a real mansion in Galveston, Tx which I completely forgot to mention in my first post. I think I was just excited to post it finally haha but here are some pics of the real Moody Mansion this was loosely based off.

moody-mansion-museum.jpg
    William_Lewis_Moody_Mansion.jpg

I made a lot of changes from either limitations within the sims and my own tastes. After I had finished the front I kind of went crazy on the back and inside haha. I had a lot of fun adding to it every day with some other idea I hadnt tried before. I'm glad you enjoyed it as well and I also really loved the office and the master bedroom ^^

thank you again for your kind words
    It was very nice that you based your home on the real life building. Your version of the home is so very nice! :) It was very nice seeing the real life pictures, You have reflected it wel!
    Oh wow! That's cool!

Almost all of my builds so far has been done based on either a house plan or a reference picture. Since I am somewhat new to building, it helps me a lot. For that reason I have done the the same in my showcase, and included the reference picture along with the screenshots so people can compare, and for myself as well! It's really neat, so I very much like that you included it here for me :):heart:

I know what you mean with sometimes going in a different direction due to limitations or preferences.. haha. I have done the same thing too!

It's certainly a really architecturally interesting build, so I can see why this inspired you! I love that terrace area with the archways, so I am glad you have that also. It really makes the building stand out, and it's a striking feature!

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Yep it was the terrace that first drew me to this building in real life and inspired me to relplicatd it. On my phone now so I will add the real life pic to the showcase post for the side by side soon. I will have to take a look at your showcase tonight @Laebeth we have a lot in common with building it seems. Thank you again for the tips!
    Another finished build, this is Armadillo Lanes - a no cc bowling alley/arcade/bar designed for oasis springs :)

H1voIun.png
    mid century design with desert landscaping
    H9V2axo.png
    DO7Fxyt.png

moonlight mode
    h16L6If.png

I wasnt a huge fan of bowling but when I saw the build and buy items I knew i'd love this pack haha
    Armadillo Lanes is a very nice bowling alley venue! :) The exterior design of the venue looks great! The neon bowling signs at the front and side of the venue give a great look to the build! The music notes look nice on the front exterior. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! It looks great how the bowling lanes have been placed there, and the midcentury modern furniture looks nice how you have used it. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seating waiting for their turn to bowl. The bowling theme floor rug looks very nice! It looks very nice how the colourful wall dividers have been use to separate off the arcade area! Sims will have fun playing the arcade machine game, playing foosball or enjoy watching tv. The bowling and coloured plumbobs pictures look great on the wall! Very nice bar counter nook! The cabinets and drinks shelves look great how they are placed on the walls! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar after having fun bowling.
    Sims will enjoy visiting the venue! :)
    I think neon lights and bowling alleys just naturally fit in Oasis Springs.. must be the Las Vegas vibe!

I simply love the colorful interior! I am so dull with colors, so I love it when people are really bold with colors and patterns, and do them well!

I love that there is seating close to the bowling lanes. I did a lot of bowling growing up, and there would always be seating there, so you could wait for your turn :smile:

I also love how you combined that half wall and the divider, it looks really cool!

You even managed to fit a Foosball table and an arcade! Wow! haha :D

The bowling alley looks awesome :heart:

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

@rosemow @Laebeth thank you so much you're both so kind. I really liked playing with new colors here and the furniture inspired me. I think you're right about the vegas and neon lights thing. I hadn't even realized it but that makes total sense. Oasis springs just seemed lacking in my world so I wanted something new there haha. Thank you again ❤️