Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does "on ley line" work for you?!

Ive had it with several different files and i ALWAYS (100% of the time in my experience) get a singleton!

Comments

• WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member
    I seemed to only get multiples the second time around. My first child is always a singleton.
    C0gfE.gif
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    It is about 50/50 for me. When I do get multiples while using it, it has usually been triplets.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • notetoself00xnotetoself00x Posts: 499 Member
    I seemed to only get multiples the second time around. My first child is always a singleton.

Hmm.. strange! I just saved up and bought mom the fertile reward thing... between that and the house trait, i hope i can finally get twins! Lol
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    It is about 50/50 for me. When I do get multiples while using it, it has usually been triplets.

Oooh triplets. I am afraid of those now that toddlers are here! Haha
  • mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    Mine works a little TOO well!! I have one household that has TWO sets of twins... It's kinda a nightmare lol
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
    mariah6194 wrote: »
    Mine works a little TOO well!! I have one household that has TWO sets of twins... It's kinda a nightmare lol

Lol! I am planning to remove it as soon as i get my first set of multiples. I couldn't imagine 2 sets of twins!
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited January 2017
    I've only used it once (added it to the 64x64 lot on Windenburg Island) and got triplets right off the bat. It was only the second time I had trips since I started playing and my third multiple birth overall.

I would be careful using it as I've heard the effect lingers even after you remove the trait.
    ~ ~ ~
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    It works so well that after my second set of twins, I removed it then got my sim pregnant again and had my 3rd set of twins.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    It's worked 100% of the time for me so far.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • QueenStuffsQueenStuffs Posts: 41 Member
    I have that lot trait, and my Sim has had 3 children in the house, one with just the lot trait (single child), one with the addition of the fertile reward trait (again, single child), and the third with the addition of my sim and her husband having the fertile reward trait (another single child).

This is really frustrating because I wanted to have twins or triplets but the lot trait seems to be jinxing me!
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Right now in my game, 2 set of twins with the lot trait, all toddlers at the moment. It's CRAZY around here!!! Luckily 2 of them will age to children in 1 day.
    I'm having so much fun, this is challenging beyond believe!

01_15_17_9_43_12_AM.pngsube imagenes
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Right now in my game, 2 set of twins with the lot trait, all toddlers at the moment. It's CRAZY around here!!! Luckily 2 of them will age to children in 1 day.
    I'm having so much fun, this is challenging beyond believe!

01_15_17_9_43_12_AM.pngsube imagenes

I've got to try that. I had a set of twin toddlers then a set of baby twins at the same time for just a day, the toddlers grew up. had the babies one more day then they grew to toddlers. but four toddlers sounds mmmmm please pass the pain killers after you. lol

as to the Op yes mine always work.
  • lilacstreetwayslilacstreetways Posts: 239 Member
    I don't seem to get multiples no more and have no idea why.....
    LilacStreetWays
    AKA LilacSimmerUK
    varg6b2qcx57.png
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I am afraid to move into a lot with that trait, now that Toddlers arrived <3

My Sim had twins once (first time) when living in an apt. with that trait. That was before Toddlers though. I think I will stick with a single Toddler, they seem a handful! :D
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    I don;t even need that lot trait or reward D: every other woohoo has been triplets for me with this last family i'm playing >.> no woohoo mods or anything installed...
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    living on ley lines, my only woohoo so far has been tripplets. Planning to continue playing this family and this family only for a while, so no more woohoos for me, until my children are YAs :D
  • fiercephoenix91fiercephoenix91 Posts: 175 Member
    I don't use that lot trait and I lately seem to ALWAYS get twins or even triplets. Even when I WANT just one baby sometimes. Makes me not want to produce my Sims cause I'm always getting more than one.
  • ChristyMarie002ChristyMarie002 Posts: 12 New Member
    It worked for me. I used the lot trait only once and I got twins :)
  • LiseyLisey Posts: 195 Member
    Didn't work the first time I played a household but second household had twins on first try. So nog a sure bet at all but does help.
    Oh lord!!! Everyone gets all different results! I guess I will just leave it in the hands of the sim gods! Lol
  • ponderosaponderosa Posts: 238 Member
    It usually works for me. There are times when the first pregnancy results in a singleton but the second will result in multiples. And then there are other times when EVERY pregnancy results in multiples.
    tumblr_opta4zrh011r17qi5o1_500.gif
    origin ID: maureenponderosa
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    I got my alien sims the fertile reward (one for mom and one for dad), got the mother a fertility massage and popped them in an on ley line lot trait house. They had one baby (that's Astridon btw, the little toddler in my avatar.) I tried again, and got her the massage again and she still had one child. I ended up cheating loads of babies bc I'm impatient. But when I did the same thing with my other family I *think* I got twins the first time.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
    I wonder if this lot trait is glitchy? Or maybe these are just the odds that we are rolling, and it is setup with the chances it's supposed to have! Hmm
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    The thing O hate about multiples is that they do not always age up at the same time. I have had a few sets of twins one set of triplets and I have had one ahe up then I had to age up at least one. Especially with the trplets, I found this to be a big problem. I wish there was a way for them both to age up st the same time.
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    How do you get this lot trait and how do you apply it?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top