The latest update addressed the crashing issue that some of you have been experiencing, Click here to found out more!
November 27 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

Vampire render by me (Not official) updated 1/19/2017

Comments

  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    If all vampires were pale, then we wouldn't have this gorgeous soul in our fantasy lives. ♥
    31811556685_fb344fb11e_z.jpg

    Some day, I hope people realize that what they do in their games is a great and wonderful thing. You want to know why? Because it's YOUR game. You play YOUR way. I hope the day comes where people stop arguing over how to play/create with the game and just enjoy their play-styles. If someone wants a dark skinned Vampire. So what?! If you want a pale skinned vampire, Great! You can do that. It is not for you to decide how a player plays their game. Play YOUR game and leave others the plumm alone. ~_~

    That's what's so great about Sims 4. You can now make pretty much any Sim you want; and Vampires will more than likely be able to have a variety of skin tones to choose from to allow YOU as the player to play YOUR way. So, If I want a Purple Vampire, I'll make a purple vampire; example. ~_~. It's not in your game. It's not hurting you.

    Please, keep making your beautiful Renders, @Dreagen1, as long as you're enjoying it/makes you happy and don't let anyone make you feel like you have to stop creating. You all have a lovely day. :) Remember we're all playing the same game that we all love. Stop fighting and come together. We're a community. Shouldn't be "at war" with each other.

    (I'm not trying to cause any more harm to the thread, just brought it up because I just read over at your toddler render thread that you were going to stop the vampire render thread. :().

    Couldnt have said it better myself, that was amazing. Thank you :)<3
    I'll keep it going, I just have a lot to do with the toddler thread.. Sorry!
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    Armilus616 wrote: »
    I prefer my Vampires pale, pointy eared, red eyed, fanged and non-sparkly, but I do not judge people that prefer them diffrently.
    Can I add a request for a Render of a Vampire that is drinking from the neck of a sleeping Sim? Is that even Possible?
    Those Renders are just genius!

    Adding it to the list! Thank you!
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    edited December 2016
    If all vampires were pale, then we wouldn't have this gorgeous soul in our fantasy lives. ♥
    31811556685_fb344fb11e_z.jpg

    Some day, I hope people realize that what they do in their games is a great and wonderful thing. You want to know why? Because it's YOUR game. You play YOUR way. I hope the day comes where people stop arguing over how to play/create with the game and just enjoy their play-styles. If someone wants a dark skinned Vampire. So what?! If you want a pale skinned vampire, Great! You can do that. It is not for you to decide how a player plays their game. Play YOUR game and leave others the plumm alone. ~_~

    That's what's so great about Sims 4. You can now make pretty much any Sim you want; and Vampires will more than likely be able to have a variety of skin tones to choose from to allow YOU as the player to play YOUR way. So, If I want a Purple Vampire, I'll make a purple vampire; example. ~_~. It's not in your game. It's not hurting you.

    Please, keep making your beautiful Renders, @Dreagen1, as long as you're enjoying it/makes you happy and don't let anyone make you feel like you have to stop creating. You all have a lovely day. :) Remember we're all playing the same game that we all love. Stop fighting and come together. We're a community. Shouldn't be "at war" with each other.

    (I'm not trying to cause any more harm to the thread, just brought it up because I just read over at your toddler render thread that you were going to stop the vampire render thread. :().

    It's a very good post, but I don't see a reason for it.
    You shouldn't confuse "pale" with "light skinned". No one in this thread has said they preferred light skinned vampires over dark once. They said they liked their vampires "pale", as in "no flush on the face"; after all vampires are supposed to be dead, so it only makes sense that they'd be pale. Nice good oxigenated blood is what gives human faces that nice flashy color. And when people die, they turn pale, no matter of their skin tone.

    Dark skin can be pale. Paleness has nothing to do with skin tone.

    Ps: people should stop looking for "prejudice" in everything.
    Post edited by PrincessVee on
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

  • mikamika Posts: 1,668 Member
    If all vampires were pale, then we wouldn't have this gorgeous soul in our fantasy lives. ♥
    31811556685_fb344fb11e_z.jpg

    Some day, I hope people realize that what they do in their games is a great and wonderful thing. You want to know why? Because it's YOUR game. You play YOUR way. I hope the day comes where people stop arguing over how to play/create with the game and just enjoy their play-styles. If someone wants a dark skinned Vampire. So what?! If you want a pale skinned vampire, Great! You can do that. It is not for you to decide how a player plays their game. Play YOUR game and leave others the plumm alone. ~_~

    That's what's so great about Sims 4. You can now make pretty much any Sim you want; and Vampires will more than likely be able to have a variety of skin tones to choose from to allow YOU as the player to play YOUR way. So, If I want a Purple Vampire, I'll make a purple vampire; example. ~_~. It's not in your game. It's not hurting you.

    Please, keep making your beautiful Renders, @Dreagen1, as long as you're enjoying it/makes you happy and don't let anyone make you feel like you have to stop creating. You all have a lovely day. :) Remember we're all playing the same game that we all love. Stop fighting and come together. We're a community. Shouldn't be "at war" with each other.

    (I'm not trying to cause any more harm to the thread, just brought it up because I just read over at your toddler render thread that you were going to stop the vampire render thread. :().

    Agreed 100%! Thank you for clarifying all that I was trying to express with my previous posts. Also you have fantastic taste, Marcel is bae and he and Elijah are my fave characters on The Originals
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,377 Member
    edited December 2016
    If all vampires were pale, then we wouldn't have this gorgeous soul in our fantasy lives. ♥
    31811556685_fb344fb11e_z.jpg

    Some day, I hope people realize that what they do in their games is a great and wonderful thing. You want to know why? Because it's YOUR game. You play YOUR way. I hope the day comes where people stop arguing over how to play/create with the game and just enjoy their play-styles. If someone wants a dark skinned Vampire. So what?! If you want a pale skinned vampire, Great! You can do that. It is not for you to decide how a player plays their game. Play YOUR game and leave others the plumm alone. ~_~

    That's what's so great about Sims 4. You can now make pretty much any Sim you want; and Vampires will more than likely be able to have a variety of skin tones to choose from to allow YOU as the player to play YOUR way. So, If I want a Purple Vampire, I'll make a purple vampire; example. ~_~. It's not in your game. It's not hurting you.

    Please, keep making your beautiful Renders, @Dreagen1, as long as you're enjoying it/makes you happy and don't let anyone make you feel like you have to stop creating. You all have a lovely day. :) Remember we're all playing the same game that we all love. Stop fighting and come together. We're a community. Shouldn't be "at war" with each other.

    (I'm not trying to cause any more harm to the thread, just brought it up because I just read over at your toddler render thread that you were going to stop the vampire render thread. :().

    It's a very good post, but I don't see a reason for it.
    You shouldn't confuse "pale" with "light skinned". No one in this thread has said they preferred light skinned vampires over dark once. They said they liked their vampires "pale", as in "no flush on the face"; after all vampires are supposed to be dead, so it only makes sense that they'd be pale. Nice good oxigenated blood is what gives human faces that nice flashy color. And when people die, they turn pale, no matter of their skin tone.

    Dark skin can be pale. Paleness has nothing to do with skin tone.

    Ps: people should stop to look for "prejudice" in everything.

    I'm not confusing the two. And I simply stated why I posted it :) (bold part). I know that vampires are paler because they're dead. But in a game, they can be whatever you choose them to be. That was just the point I was trying to make. Make them pale, make them dark, make them tan. If I remember correctly Sims 3 had like an 'overlay'/tint for vampires, so they kept their skin tone, but it made them lighter. I think this would be good to have; Sims 2, I believe was a drastic change in color.

    @Mika: :) Thank you. & Marcel and Elijah. ♥♥♥ Elijah's my favorite. But Marcel and NiKlaus are close behind. Hehe. I can't wait for next year's season! :( It's been so long.
  • Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Since the code found in the game files suggest that vampires have their own skin colors, but have a chance of haveing normal sim skin when randomly generated says that there will be options for that.
    So if that is true, we have nothing to worry about.
  • MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 5,615 Member
    edited December 2016
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    When I say I want my vampires to have pale skin, I mean paler than their skin was before they were bitten. Obvs, I want vampires of all types and races, otherwise, it would be boring.
    I believe this is what most people want, after all vampires are found on every continent with a multitude of different powers/strengths and supernatural abilities. I have a vamp from Monte Vista that shapeshifts into other people and animals around him. He's killer with the ladies too!

    Edit: s
  • Simmer_RaySimmer_Ray Posts: 534 Member
    If all vampires were pale, then we wouldn't have this gorgeous soul in our fantasy lives. ♥
    31811556685_fb344fb11e_z.jpg

    Some day, I hope people realize that what they do in their games is a great and wonderful thing. You want to know why? Because it's YOUR game. You play YOUR way. I hope the day comes where people stop arguing over how to play/create with the game and just enjoy their play-styles. If someone wants a dark skinned Vampire. So what?! If you want a pale skinned vampire, Great! You can do that. It is not for you to decide how a player plays their game. Play YOUR game and leave others the plumm alone. ~_~

    That's what's so great about Sims 4. You can now make pretty much any Sim you want; and Vampires will more than likely be able to have a variety of skin tones to choose from to allow YOU as the player to play YOUR way. So, If I want a Purple Vampire, I'll make a purple vampire; example. ~_~. It's not in your game. It's not hurting you.

    Please, keep making your beautiful Renders, @Dreagen1, as long as you're enjoying it/makes you happy and don't let anyone make you feel like you have to stop creating. You all have a lovely day. :) Remember we're all playing the same game that we all love. Stop fighting and come together. We're a community. Shouldn't be "at war" with each other.

    (I'm not trying to cause any more harm to the thread, just brought it up because I just read over at your toddler render thread that you were going to stop the vampire render thread. :().

    i 100% agree with you that what i was saying about how far people was going about vampire lore in another post lore changes over years and time nobody honestly knows the truth about vampires cause there not real story changes through out the years with how they look dress and do anybody can make up a lore about them and your absolutely right about people need to realize that everyone can play the way they want cause it there own game that why im happy that they made the sims 4 with so many different options of how the way you want to play so i myself for my gameplay looking forward to playing with normal skin tone vampire cause im more a vampire dairies / the original fan
    6d857729b5cf50b45c3a0cb8a112146f.gif
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    edited December 2016
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    Bbear wrote: »
    suggestion: Vampire toddler???

    Omg yes.. definitely! I'll need ideas on poses, clothes, and looks, so everyone can have their input.

    Ooooh now I'm imagining those little tuxedos that toddlers could wear in Sims 2!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 87,891 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    When I say I want my vampires to have pale skin, I mean paler than their skin was before they were bitten. Obvs, I want vampires of all types and races, otherwise, it would be boring.

    Isn't the correct word dracula?

  • EliharbEliharb Posts: 475 Member
    Great renders! Tweaked them a bit though:

    jfPCl8C.jpg

    o88qh3P.jpg
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • DeliriumDelirium Posts: 85 Member
    Are people really getting upset about the colour of a vampires skin? Like anything in this game is just about preference. What do YOU want to see in your game. It doesn' t matter what others think. No one is right. We just have different opinions.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 17,927 Member
    As nice as these renders are, that's the problem with them. They are just one persons conjecture of what they think they may look like. In a way, it gives false hope to people when the real thing turns out differently. That was a lesson learned with the last huge leak debacle. No one knows what they will look like or walk like or how much control we have over those things. Obviously, a lot of hard work was put into these renders, but they are not fact, just wishful thinking. It's fun to fantasize and dream about the possibilities, but be prepared for some thing or things other than what these very nice renders imply. Merry Christmas.
  • Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    As nice as these renders are, that's the problem with them. They are just one persons conjecture of what they think they may look like. In a way, it gives false hope to people when the real thing turns out differently. That was a lesson learned with the last huge leak debacle. No one knows what they will look like or walk like or how much control we have over those things. Obviously, a lot of hard work was put into these renders, but they are not fact, just wishful thinking. It's fun to fantasize and dream about the possibilities, but be prepared for some thing or things other than what these very nice renders imply. Merry Christmas.

    True, but no one claimed that otherwise.
    I have not seen any comment that suggests that the commentator believes the renders to be official material from EA.
    What I imagine vampires to be like is based on my experiences with Vampires in Sims 3 and what there is in the game files.
    And if I happen to dislike what there will be, there will still be mods.
    I still hope for some more and awesome renders, so I can dream until they get offficially announced.
    Besides, we got an Impression on how they could look like from EA itself. Look at the Pictures of Lady Sanguina or how shes called in Spooky Stuff. It changes from beautiful woman to scary vampire.
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    Eliharb wrote: »
    Great renders! Tweaked them a bit though:

    jfPCl8C.jpg

    o88qh3P.jpg

    Oh wow great job! I like these better actually!
  • NicoFilippoNicoFilippo Posts: 82 Member
    Awesome renders @Dreagen1 & @Eliharb ! SOOO LOVELY to see that I'm not the only one thinkng about this "upcoming" feature!
    nicofilippo_gameplay.png
    Click My Signature to see my sim's blog!
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    Awesome renders @Dreagen1 & @Eliharb ! SOOO LOVELY to see that I'm not the only one thinkng about this "upcoming" feature!
    Thank you!
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 964 Member
    *Gets even more excited for vampires than I already was*
    LOVE these renders! Absolutely beautiful :smile: There's just something about actually seeing something instead of talking and speculating. I think pictures and renders just bring an idea to life :blush:
  • Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Just wondering... Are any vampire renders in progress?
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    edited January 2017
    Armilus616 wrote: »
    Just wondering... Are any vampire renders in progress?

    Kinda been focusing on the toddlers/pre teen one.. sorry about the delay, Ill be doing more real soon!
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 4,836 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    NEW ONE
    tumblr_oj4pofulIu1tcw5z8o1_1280.png

    AMAZING!! I love your renders! Wonderful work, thank you for sharing. :)
  • TayTayGeeTayTayGee Posts: 313 Member
    To7m wrote: »
    mika wrote: »
    To7m wrote: »
    mika wrote: »
    Personally liked how they looked before. Don't know why you felt the need to make them paler, as vampires can be any skin color...

    This exactly. I don't even want a paler tint applied to them. Just leave them with whatever skin they had at death. There is plenty of vampire lore out there for blood keeping their bodies in pristine condition at the time of their death. So there is really no need to make their body seem dead as long as they are feeding their bodies aren't really "dead". The blood keeps their skin flush. If people want their own overlays they can already do that through CC or they can make the overlay optional because I am tired of black vampires looking like plum.

    Except they're also pale because they can't go in the sun.. Ever see someone who works the graveyard shift? Try that for several centuries and see how tan they are.

    Yeah I agree with this!

    Vampires lose pigment when they translation. They don't look flushed in any sense. They look deathly pale. Not like they just got off of a sun bed.

    They need to look pale or they will look odd.

    --T

    The appearance of vampires varies among cultures and even in some European nations they were described with dark skin since people's corpses darken. Only allowing them to be pale eliminates players that want to create vampires with dark skin. There are brown/black vampires too, I plan on making several regardless of what people think they "should" look like. They are fictional creatures. They could look like anything or anyone.

    Meh, I disagree. Whether they be fiction or not.

    --T

    Hey you were the one who said preteens didn't exist in real life. Okay, I want to explain the meaning of the term preteen.

    Preteen is an American term to describe any child under the age of 13. If you see a 10-12 (even 13) year old, they are considered as preteens because they are approaching the age of a teenager. Makes sense? You must might not be American. So they exist in America I guess.

    I've seen some people who said there is no such thing as a preteen. Some people just never heard of that word before and is completely confusing for them. There's a lot of words I don't know either :/.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top