Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire render by me (Not official) updated 1/19/2017

Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
tumblr_oj4pofulIu1tcw5z8o1_1280.png
I decided to make a render to show what vampires might look like in the next game pack.

tumblr_oi5p0ba5HY1tcw5z8o1_540.png
tumblr_ok1pbqi8Gn1tcw5z8o1_1280.png
tumblr_ok1s7wBESd1tcw5z8o1_1280.png
tumblr_ojys3ijcjs1tcw5z8o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_oj551hNAHn1tcw5z8o1_r1_1280.png
tumblr_oj6stmK2QR1tcw5z8o1_r1_1280.png

Post edited by Dreagen1 on

Comments

• BridgetKVBridgetKV Posts: 200 Member
    It looks awesome! I really like the classic Dracula-inspired vampire vibe to it! :)
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    that's... actually really cool? I'd love for their eyes to get wide and for vamps to have an evil grin when they're putting sims in a trance :naughty:
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    That's really nice! I hope they do look like that. Hopefully they walk like that when they're trying to sneak attack to drink blood/plasma
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    59354_reaction-johnny-depp-dark-shadows-barnabas-collins-cheers-to-my-non-creativ-moments-an_200s.gif
    tumblr_mdpe5bA62A1qg0fg0o6_250.gif

It's good though, kinda reminds me of dark shadows, which is what I'm expecting ts4 vamps to be like. :)
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    edited December 2016
    Deleted
    Post edited by Dreagen1 on
    Kandy wrote: »
    that's... actually really cool? I'd love for their eyes to get wide and for vamps to have an evil grin when they're putting sims in a trance :naughty:

This pose is actually taken from a new walk style in the game files (but with the mouth closed)so I'm guessing they'll walk like this?
  • EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
    Cool, he really scared me haha!!
    I am strongly hoping EA will include other supernatural characters like zombies, witches, elves and so on along with vampires in the next pack!!
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    I really like it, but shouldn't he be a little paler? Although maybe in the coding it suggested some vamps would have normal skin.

Love it though!
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
    I really like it, but shouldn't he be a little paler? Although maybe in the coding it suggested some vamps would have normal skin.

Love it though!

now that I'm looking at it I agree, I lightened the skin up a lot but I guess just not enough!
    Dreagen1 wrote: »

Love it though!

now that I'm looking at it I agree, I lightened the skin up a lot but I guess just not enough!

No worries, it's way better than anything I could do and it made me so happy to see how they could look!

I actually have a few vampires with around the skin tone as yours in my story.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    This is funny
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member

Love it though!

This. Needs to look dead not flushed.

--T
  • KurotardKurotard Posts: 380 Member
    Gonna mod the heck outta these guys when they're released....
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    I love them!! Great work!! I really like that they're pale but not actually grey! I never liked the grey skin tone for vamps in previous sim games
    The woman looks INSANE (that's a good word here in UK lol) I really like her!!

Although they need to be like, greyish/white. They don't have blood and the guy vamp still looks a little flushed.

Other than that - if I were still playing this game I would be SO excited for these!!

--T
    OMG much better and the vampire female looks awesome!
    OMG much better and the vampire female looks awesome!

Ikr!?

*whispers* I want them :(:(

--T
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited December 2016
    Personally liked how they looked before. Don't know why you felt the need to make them paler, as vampires can be any skin color...
    Post edited by mika on
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    I decided to make a render to show what vampires might look like in the next? game pack.

tumblr_oi5p0ba5HY1tcw5z8o1_540.png

Wow! Nailed it..
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    edited December 2016
    mika wrote: »
    Personally liked how they looked before. Don't know why you felt the need to make them paler, as vampires can be any skin color...

maybe paler based on their original skin color (because they're dead). I am interested on how EA will do other skin tones. I hope they don't lazy and do a one-size-fits-all pale overlay(?) that's hardly noticeable on lighter skins and looks bizarre on darker ones. There should be different tints to let you see that in fact, your sim is undead and maybe have color returned to their face after a "feeding"

-- and OP your renders are pretty. Also how made the vampires two different styles
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• fadingaudiofadingaudio Posts: 933 Member

This exactly. I don't even want a paler tint applied to them. Just leave them with whatever skin they had at death. There is plenty of vampire lore out there for blood keeping their bodies in pristine condition at the time of their death. So there is really no need to make their body seem dead as long as they are feeding their bodies aren't really "dead". The blood keeps their skin flush. If people want their own overlays they can already do that through CC or they can make the overlay optional because I am tired of black vampires looking like plum.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Hopefully, we'll get enough choices to make our vampires look any way we want them to look.

This exactly. I don't even want a paler tint applied to them. Just leave them with whatever skin they had at death. There is plenty of vampire lore out there for blood keeping their bodies in pristine condition at the time of their death. So there is really no need to make their body seem dead as long as they are feeding their bodies aren't really "dead". The blood keeps their skin flush. If people want their own overlays they can already do that through CC or they can make the overlay optional because I am tired of black vampires looking like plum.

Except they're also pale because they can't go in the sun.. Ever see someone who works the graveyard shift? Try that for several centuries and see how tan they are.