Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Desperation Day Mafia - Day Three!

Comments

• Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    With 5 votes, UniSims has been lynched. She is a Compulsive Mafia Goon. It is now Night One! It will end once I've received the Mafia's action.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

@Keyenpeydee Hammer time!
    I see what you did there :D

;)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    With 5 votes, UniSims has been lynched. She is a Compulsive Mafia Goon. It is now Night One! It will end once I've received the Mafia's action.

Yay!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Yes! One down one to go!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Since Uni was mafia, I would think that her partner didn't vote for her, or maybe they didn't to blend in? I'm not sure, that just crossed my mind randomly :D

• Options
    S/he could've voted for her, knowing she wouldn't be active anyway, and used it as an opportunity to blend in.

Or s/he didn't and either abstained or voted another option, just in case someone other than Uni would get lynched.

I'd say we look into the people who didn't vote Uni first.

• Options
    S/he could've voted for her, knowing she wouldn't be active anyway, and used it as an opportunity to blend in.

Or s/he didn't and either abstained or voted another option, just in case someone other than Uni would get lynched.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Who didn't vote for Uni? There were 4 who didn't vote for her, but how many actually voted for someone other than her? Irie was quite defensive of Uni, so she's close to the top for me. I'll read back and see if I find anything else

• Options

Sounds like a good idea to me. Who didn't vote for Uni? There were 4 who didn't vote for her, but how many actually voted for someone other than her? Irie was quite defensive of Uni, so she's close to the top for me. I'll read back and see if I find anything else

Same. It could be irie. Plus we've never seen her play as Mafia before (as far as I know), so there's no reference.

• Options
    pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    I didn't vote for Uni. I voted for LuckyKittenCat.
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member

woah I was sleeping sry but
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT :0
    this is awesome omg :D
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    ahh I have to go for a bit but I will be on latahhhh
  • Options

Same. It could be irie. Plus we've never seen her play as Mafia before (as far as I know), so there's no reference.

I don't think I have either. She's usually pretty quiet, almost suspiciously, but I think she has a different time zone. I feel like I can remember voting for for her often. Maybe she plays suspiciously all the time?

Now that I think about it, she might have been mafia in Crafty's first mafia game forever ago. I'll go check

• Options
    Checked and yes, she was. She was the last lynch before the win, so she must have hid it pretty well. I remember voting for her because it was down to me, Tribbo and her, and she voted for me really quick, so Tribbo and I voted for her and sure enough! When I have study hall in about an hour I'll read through that game and see if I notice anything

• Options
    Yeah, it's a bad idea to vote recklessly in final 3 (or in LyLo), because the Mafia could easily jump on it if you voted a townie.

• Options
    Doing so is very anti-town.

• Options
    I checked, and you were right. I couldn't remember the result of that game clearly because I was killed N1. :D

• Options
    I'll just watch this time. :)

wait is @icmnfrsh not playing?
  • Options
    oh by the way I am back
  • Options
    Oh, I really forgot to say this but please, no talking on topic at night.

• Options
    Ok Last One I Guess?
    can we just not talk at all? or can we talk about stuff like "favorite color, favorite cake?"
  • Options
    My lips are sealed :)

• Options
    Ok Last One I Guess?
    can we just not talk at all? or can we talk about stuff like "favorite color, favorite cake?"

Yes. You can talk about anything just NOT related to the game :)

• Options
    Okay, so do yall like bread?

• Options
    pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    Bread makes you fat, but I love it!
  • Options
    Bread is delicious. By itself or with spreads.