- A SIMS 3/4 Modeling YAF Competition Styling Your Model Using Specified Fashion Finds/Items/Pieces
Sims 3 or 4 models can enter! You MUST
specify which game you will be using for your model & cannot change once competition has started.)
- This is a fashion/styling Sims modeling competition focusing on using 1 specific fashion item in the shots/pics you submit for each assignment/Round
(items to use for every assignment will vary from shoes, clothing, accessories, etc.)
- Example pics will be provided each Round using RL examples so as not to take away any creative ides for your in-game styling, set-up, shots/pics, and/or staging.
- Each assignment turned in for Rounds MUST
have the featured fashion item clearly used & displayed as the focal point or in good use in your shot/pic submitted.
- You can fashion your model in any attire: casual, formal, swimwear, etc. However, the styling MUST
make sense for the fashion item that is to be featured in each assignment/Round.
- Your background, staging, lighting, props, styling, colors, makeup, poses, etc. is all whatever you choose to use for your entry, but should make fashion sense.
You shouldn't have your model wearing black boots walking on a beach with a bikini...boots should be worn with winter or fall attire or with a casual theme/setting.)---very important to keep in mind for scoring!
- Assignments will be posted every 7-10 days and you will have 7 days to submit.
- First picture submitted will be the one judges use to score. Check, double or triple check it is the right one before uploading!
- Setting/Background _ /10
- Visibity of Garment _ /10
- Creativity _/10
- Pose & Style: _ /10
- Quality: _ /10
TOTAL AVAILABLE PTS PER ROUND/ASSIGNMENT: 50
- HAVE FUN!!!
- No arguing with judges, other models, or yourself! If you have questions about your scores, etc. PLEASE
pm that judge.
- We want everyone to have fun & enjoy seeing the creativity of simmers everywhere!
- CC Can be used but not essential.
- Edited Background and In Game shots permitted.
- Lastly, HAVE FUN!!! (We know we said this twice, but it is the MOST
- You can enter here on this thread OR Or