Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Style - Fashion Competition Sims 3 & 4 WINNER ANNOUNCED !!

InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
edited March 8 in Nominated Threads
banner11.png

DESCRIPTION:

- A SIMS 3/4 Modeling YAF Competition Styling Your Model Using Specified Fashion Finds/Items/Pieces
(EITHER Sims 3 or 4 models can enter! You MUST specify which game you will be using for your model & cannot change once competition has started.)

- This is a fashion/styling Sims modeling competition focusing on using 1 specific fashion item in the shots/pics you submit for each assignment/Round
(items to use for every assignment will vary from shoes, clothing, accessories, etc.)

ROUNDS/ASSIGNMENTS:

- Example pics will be provided each Round using RL examples so as not to take away any creative ides for your in-game styling, set-up, shots/pics, and/or staging.
- Each assignment turned in for Rounds MUST have the featured fashion item clearly used & displayed as the focal point or in good use in your shot/pic submitted.
- You can fashion your model in any attire: casual, formal, swimwear, etc. However, the styling MUST make sense for the fashion item that is to be featured in each assignment/Round.
- Your background, staging, lighting, props, styling, colors, makeup, poses, etc. is all whatever you choose to use for your entry, but should make fashion sense.
(EXAMPLE: You shouldn't have your model wearing black boots walking on a beach with a bikini...boots should be worn with winter or fall attire or with a casual theme/setting.)---very important to keep in mind for scoring!
- Assignments will be posted every 7-10 days and you will have 7 days to submit.
- First picture submitted will be the one judges use to score. Check, double or triple check it is the right one before uploading!

SCORING:

- Setting/Background _ /10
- Visibity of Garment _ /10
- Creativity _/10
- Pose & Style: _ /10
- Quality: _ /10
TOTAL AVAILABLE PTS PER ROUND/ASSIGNMENT: 50

BASIC RULES:

- HAVE FUN!!!
- No arguing with judges, other models, or yourself! If you have questions about your scores, etc. PLEASE pm that judge.
- We want everyone to have fun & enjoy seeing the creativity of simmers everywhere!
- CC Can be used but not essential.
- Edited Background and In Game shots permitted.
- Lastly, HAVE FUN!!! (We know we said this twice, but it is the MOST important rule)

JUDGES:

InaMac69....................ArtsyAmy495
ina10.png:star:amy10.png

- You can enter here on this thread OR @Simtech Community Forum Or Simmetry Design
jsr9zrgca1id.png
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    edited December 2016

Contestants

xjojox with Forscia Troy
    X-tina with Eden Star

Shanz with Belle Harlow
    Jacko with Page Mathason
    NShippudenFan with Tiffany Isaac
    Jenny with Lexi Reaves
    Socallucyfan with Stella
    SimsORIGfan with Bailee Lee
    Kittymeow with Nikita West
    Vanadis with Midori Ueda
    JoeJoe11 with India Serrero

Jen with Allie Denson

Model Wall

modelw13.jpg
    Post edited by InaMac on
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
    edited January 2017
    The Final Round

fianl10.png

As you can see, this round we have not gave you any tips on style. By now you both know what you are doing. Remember though, presentation and creativity can gain you more points. Good Luck ladies.

Entries

:star:X-tina with Eden :star:

You Tube video can be viewed HERE @ SIMTECH

:star:Xjojox with Forscia :star:

ame3Tor.png

93066c10.jpg

Check the scores to find out !!!

Post edited by InaMac on
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
    edited January 2017
    Scores and Comments

Wow what a fantastic response we had with this assignment. You are all so wonderfully creative and very talented simmers.
    I bet you are all thinking "Where are the scores?"
    We have a thread to place all scores/comments and placings in.
    Not only does this save some space but also a lot of time haha
    Ok then want to know how you done?

The FINAL Scores
    scores19.png

The Semi Final
    scores18.png
    Round 7
    scores16.png
    Round 6
    scores14.png
    Round 5
    scores12.png
    Round 4
    scores10.png
    Round 3
    scores18.png
    Round 2
    scores16.png
    Round 1
    scores14.png
    Mock
    scores12.png

<3<3<3

Post edited by InaMac on
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
    1st model and mock in, thank you Jenny <3
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    I will definitely join if this picks up <3
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
    I will definitely join if this picks up <3

Awesome, I hope you do <3

New model added - Vana with Midori (Simmetry Design) B)
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
    New models added - Jacko with Page (Simtech) B) & JoeJoe with India (Simmetry Design) B)
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    You should definitely join @BobSkellington :)

I'm mainly going to be using the SimmetryDesign thread for this competition, but thought I'd pop along to this one and say hi o/
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    This looks like an interesting competition, might think about this one, something a little different, I like it. @InaMac69

Is this available for applications now? it sounds like a different and interesting comp.

• MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    And here is the tagging list to ensure everyone sees it. :3 (Sorry if you've already checked out the thread).

@alexis3142 @lovejess2 @themysticalpoet @HannaHasSims @Ash89 @Penguinwa101 @flubber32c4 @joanb615 @YJB19299 @picklesthecat114 @Zita1966z @ironknight35 @BobSkellington @CazzTregurtha @psykt @MissBirdie @AshLenn @Kelebek @abillings1978 @xJojox @HAROZ @pammiechick @dafadolly @Pebblycat @abelhinha35 @Meeshelby @Phoenix_Rainx @JenLadyBird88 @MizoreYukii @LilacErin @BeechNutBaby @ColorMePink @Vanadis @IncomingVirus @ladybug65 @NotMeMaggie @JKAmaryllis @InaMac69 @Sterretjeee @Chaos_Fairy @Hannie @Maladi777 @EmmaSmile @strawberrigurl @katniss9 @fabtiffsim @Jellysimwich @JennaCatz @ChloeDeCookie @gramatique @iiimee @Doll_9 @HappyPanda @xCurlySimmerx @natastic @krissybogey @KenzRe @Neverfalle @Jendowoz0612 @XLexisimsX @ThomasLeThomas @princess2109 @Spottydog714 @doicky96 @remi_narrow @CitizenErased14 @kittymeow @Klept0maniac94 @KARDASH1988 @wbombje @NShippudenFan @peppergirl84 @theafricansim @wrswrs2 @SimsORIGfan
  • xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    I had trouble finding this ... have you considered posting this in the sims 4 creative corner too @InaMac69

If i click a link i can find it ... but then i trying to find it without clicking on a link to it ... had no idea where it was! lol.
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    edited September 2016
    Thanks for the tag...oh I'm really tempted to try this! I just loved, so I'm waiting for Internet and everything to be set up with that. I've been using my phone to check the forums. But hopefully will be able to get an entry for this soon!! :)

I've actually had a nice time using my curvier and cute sim Kassidy for comps, but for this one, I think I'm gonna stick with my "model" sim Tiffany. Maybe..lol. We'll see!

@InaMac69 I'll hopefully have an entry done sometime this week! If I have my internet up XD.
    Post edited by NShippudenFan on
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    OMG! I have been turning comps down lately because I'm so busy but I cannot turn this one down. It sounds like so much fun! Reserve me please! Also when do signups end?
  • wrswrs2wrswrs2 Posts: 935 Member
    This might be fun! I'll have to think of entering :)
    http://ecoast.tumblr.com/ --- Simblr + Im Kreis Custom Content
    http://tmmts4.tumblr.com/ --- Top Model Magazine Cover Archive
  • TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    [img][/img]09-13-16_2-12-45nbspAM_zps3gibrxdl.png
    [img][/img]09-13-16_2-13-55nbspAM_zpstxiybwvu.png
    Face and Body Shot
    Bailee Lee
    I hope this is acceptable, Sorry I am New
    Me too, please @InaMac69

Model: Allie Denson
    Head Shot

Allie%20Denson%20head%20shot%20on%20blue_zpsgbvmzpqt.png

Body Shot
    Allie%20Denson%20body%20shot%20on%20blue_zpsg7zt1qsf.png

Yay! I've been waiting for a chance to re-model Allie. She is one of my favourites I've created.

• xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    LOL my models name was Allie too :)@Jendowoz0612
    Choosing another! I have too many i want to put in!
  • GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    Will be watching this thread. It looks like fun but I don't have the time right now between school and work.
    mWC1gjz.gif
    @MizoreYukii thank you for tagging, very much appreciated <3<3
    @SimsORIGfan & @Jendowoz0612 thanks for joining, beautiful models from both of you :p<3
    @xJojox & @Meeshelby popped your reserves in, can't wait to see your models <3
    @NShippudenFan Sign ups will be open until 14th Sep, so plenty of time to submit if you can B)
    @wrswrs2 Would love you to join but if you can't no worries we lurrrv lurkers too <3
    @strawberrigurl you are more than welcome to lurk and cheer on the models <3

I think I got everyone, if not, let me know :) Everything updated <3
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    I'll go ahead and reserve as well :). I'll try and maybe get it done in the next couple/few days
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

Thank you, @InaMac69 you can call my entry Jen with Allie so we're not confused with the other Jenny. LOL :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top