Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Style - Fashion Competition Sims 3 & 4 WINNER ANNOUNCED !!

1151617181921...Next

Comments

• Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Congrats to you both. Good luck in the final. I have loved this comp and will definitely be entering again. Thanks, @inamac and @ArtsyAmy495.

• Options
    ArtsyAmyArtsyAmy Posts: 1,312 Member
    @Jendowoz0612 Congratulations on your placing! You did a FABULOUS job throughout the comp & I absolutely loved looking at your amazing pics each round of Allie!!! I look forward to seeing you again and again! <3:)

@xJojox :star: Congratulations to you on making it to the finals!!! :star:B) I look forward to seeing what you do for this round! Good luck! <3:)
    LCTYbER.gif
    Judging In: Versace's Finest | Simplistic Magazine Competition-CYCLE 2

"Anyone can criticize; Can YOU inspire?"-unknown
  • Options
    Thanks, @ArtsyAmy495 what I have to learn is how to deal with the shadows and imperfections of the skin and would love some tutoring myself about that. Not sure where to go, have seen some of Mizzie's tutorials.

• Options
    edited December 2016
    Thanks, @ArtsyAmy495 what I have to learn is how to deal with the shadows and imperfections of the skin and would love some tutoring myself about that. Not sure where to go, have seen some of Mizzie's tutorials.

You know, the best place to actually get tutorials for skin enhancements,etc. is from the actual software makers themselves, or those who use it regularly. "Photo-shopping" is generally used professionally & many graphic artists and those who edit actual photographs have tutorials available. It is the same techniques, this Community just uses the same tools primarily for their simming pics, but the actual programs can do so much more. If interested, you can see some of them HERE These are for Photoshop, but there are many also for Gimp users too. As you become familiar with the programs & their features, you can basically manipulate any image just how you'd like them to look. :)
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    Sorry i've been away i hope the deadline is still within reach. I got home at the very wee hours of this morning, and my bf's birthday is today so i'm busy with family parties and such in the evening... But i really hope to finish this on time ... i've been a little off and took a spur of the moment run off to my mum and dads in the country. :( its been quite a devastating week. If anything i may need an extra day ina/amy.
  • Options
    InaMacInaMac Posts: 1,536 Member
    thats fine with us @xJojox <3 Hope your week gets better, been a bit out of sorts myself this past couple of weeks, teeth problems urrgghh xx
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • Options
    @InaMac69 - teeth problems trust me i know all about them! I recently had a wisdom tooth that was pushing on one of my teeth in my mouth and it snapped it in half an completely exposed the nerve. I'm not joking i would put right up there 2nd to child birth. Man i was nearly begging for someone to give a bullet lol. I actually passed out from the pain ... and i couldnt get into a dentist and my partner took me to the hospital and they gave me some pain medication and i ended up calling a emergency after hours dentist and got in straight away but the cost of it was ludicrous. The extraction of the tooth was excruciating! i felt everything and no pain meds helped because of the nerve. It took her an hour to remove it ... i got dry socket to top it off. Which left me in pain for another 14 days after. But yeah teeth succcccccccck. I hope your pain goes quickly. It makes it hard to do anything because its in your head/neck/ears. I found it difficult to concentrate or function properly.

I am back from the country and before i left i was about 3/4 done. I just need to do my two new looks. But i have a funeral today and i don't doubt that it will be a very sad day for me. I have tonsillitis and pharyngitis to top it off ... lucky me. All before christmas, wondering how i'm gonna get festive here! The end of 2016 has truly been a huge bummer. But i will try finish this tomorrow and hope that i might be having a brighter day than the one i expect ahead.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    FORSCIA - FINALE COLLAGE

CLICK THE MAIN IMAGE FOR FULL SIZE

ame3Tor.png
  • Options
    @xJojox That's horrible about your tooth before! yikes...sounded terrible. I'm glad that you are trying to rest up and please do take it easy and don't let the bad end of this year damper your start of a new beginning in the upcoming year! Things can get better & just remeber to take it one step at a time; even if just a baby step. <3

Excellent entries too from you & x-Tina....congrats again to you both. I know it will be after Christmas before I an get my final scores in to @InaMac69 so please take the time to relax your mind. o:)
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    fabulous entry @xJojox <3

I am still waiting on my surgery date for my teeth so am still swallowing meds to help with the pain, on top of that I ended up with a stomach bug on Christmas day, urrgghh, caught it off my God Daughter who we all thought was sick on Christmas Eve due to excitement how wrong we were LOL anyhoo, am now able to venture more than 10ft away from the bathroom and I even kept in food yesterday *bonus*.

That sounds so painful, and yep I hear you on the not being able to concentrate on anything. At one stage (before the meds kicked in) I was asking for different tools like a hammer, pliers or anything that I could use to rip out my own teeth just to end the never ending throbbing pain going round my ears, head, mouth. I had to sleep sitting up as everytime I lay down it was worse.

On a lighter note, hope you had a fabulous Christmas with your family xx
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • Options
    Hope you feel better soon, One. Tooth pain is quite unbearable. :) get better soon

• Options
    edited January 2017
    Hi @Everyone...we are in Scoring right now for the final round. So the final scores will be posted soon. (Didn't want you to think we forgot about this special announcement! lol :)

Please give us just a bit more time, we are recovering from killer deadlines, illnesses, storms, and other crazy things that happened along with holiday fun. haha <3
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    scores should be up tomorrow <3 And the winner will be announced <3
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Yes, I'm getting mine in as we speak everyone...so the lovely @InaMac69 will be able to share the 1st 7 2nd place Winners!

Congratulations again you two & good luck! We've enjoyed both of your lovely pics each round!!! <3
    LCTYbER.gif

• Options
    Good luck X-tina :) I never thought about doing a video ... Dam I should have done a video.
  • Options
    WINNER ANNOUNCED !!

All scores & placing have been submitted <3
    jsr9zrgca1id.png
  • Options
    Holy!!! :) I honestly didn't see that coming really really! I was kicking myself in the end for not doing a video when i seen xtina's video! It was a fantastic idea! But wowsers! Thankyou very much for this contest guys. I've enjoyed doing different styles and shopping for things i didn't have. Now that i see the results, 'im glad that collage paid off! It took me days in some of the worst parts of the year for me. It makes me really happy :). And congratulations to my competitors :) Your all awesome.
  • Options
    congrats @xJojox

• Options
    Congratulations @xJojox ! you and x-tina did a wonderful job throughout along with Jen and all the other models! this comp was so much fun & i'm so glad i was able to see so many lovely pics! Hope you'll be joining in the "Bare Essentials" <3;)
    LCTYbER.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top