Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

YET ANOTHER LEAK! CURRY, POOL TABLES, 2 NEW TRAITS! NEW WEEKLY RANDOMISER!

Comments

• Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Anyone could have sent that to you pretending to be a sims team member. They mention things we already have in game (stir-fry, night owl). You have been fooled into make a foolish post that is an obvious fake. You say "Only Judge Judy can judge me" and she would find you guilty of being gullible.

Calm. Down.

Have a Snickers.

:D:D:D lol

anyways can you please say whats under that box in the middle
    please

yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    ShakuahiShakuahi Posts: 129 Member
    I wanted my proof, I get one so i'm not calling anyone a Trickster anymore. :)
    And I was thinking - maybe some of this facts are intentionally fake to cover leaker identity? I mean - if I was a leaker I would do something like that - a mix of true and false info to let my job thinking that somebody is just messin' with people.
    ronswanson1.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=920
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    Shakuahi wrote: »
    I wanted my proof, I get one so i'm not calling anyone a Trickster anymore. :)
    And I was thinking - maybe some of this facts are intentionally fake to cover leaker identity? I mean - if I was a leaker I would do something like that - a mix of true and false info to let my job thinking that somebody is just messin' with people.

:o
    Didn't think of that!
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    Anyone could have sent that to you pretending to be a sims team member. They mention things we already have in game (stir-fry, night owl). You have been fooled into make a foolish post that is an obvious fake. You say "Only Judge Judy can judge me" and she would find you guilty of being gullible.

Calm. Down.

Have a Snickers.

please

Maybe if this thread reaches 10 pages....

Until then I'm keeping the second half!
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    Ur taylorswift usernameness is outta control :o lol
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    They are (or will be) in trouble when found out and they deserve to be.

Why? For giving the community their wishes? Pretty awful company to fire they most helpful employees...

You are not a "helpful" employee if you are going against your signed contract not to leak info. I would like to think that the vast majority of this community are adults (adults that desperately want info, but adults non the less) and not four year olds who demand to get their way and pout and hold their breath and make empty threats if they do not get their way. People need to be patient and wait for the official release of teasers and trailers. I'm sure it will be worth the wait (or give actual info to pick apart).
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

Calm. Down.

Have a Snickers.

please

You should post your other "proof" now. If you get put in forum jail, you won't be able to post anything.,
  • Options

Calm. Down.

Have a Snickers.

please

is it worth it ?
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Idk OP, probably not a good idea to sort of bait people into replying just to see more proof. Most will probably just ignore it and decide it's truly fake if you're unwilling to share more info till you get more posts, replies, etc.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    After much trouble, I've got a screenshot:

Email.png

Thanks @Shakuahi !

Why is there no date? It would be nice so we could see they actually sent this to you the other day and not a few seconds ago...

Anyway I remain skeptical because I don't want to get all hyped because of some leaks that may be made up (not by you necessarily, but maybe by the person that sent this to you...)
  • Options
    islarosexivislarosexiv Posts: 454 Member
    So many Bitter Betties on these forums.

I don't see what the point in bickering about it or hurling accusations would be, especially seeing as we'll eventually find out whether the leaks were legit or not. Unless, of course, you're that bored?

As much as I enjoy tracking down naysayers and rubbing their noses in it when a leak is eventually confirmed, I still can't empathize with the motivation to be so publicly negative and nasty over rumors/leaks. Especially when in the midst of a content drought.

Gallery: Islaroses
    Build Showcase: Islaroses
    Simblr: islarosesims.tumblr.com
    Sims Mobile: NJUTWNP

• Options
    edited September 2016

I don't see what the point in bickering about it or hurling accusations would be, especially seeing as we'll eventually find out whether the leaks were legit or not. Unless, of course, you're that bored?

As much as I enjoy tracking down naysayers and rubbing their noses in it when a leak is eventually confirmed, I still can't empathize with the motivation to be so publicly negative and nasty over rumors/leaks. Especially when in the midst of a content drought.

All these leaks are weird. It's just too much. It seems we get a new "leak" every day. I believe the first leaks may have been real (those that included screenshots) but these "text only" leaks may be just people trying to troll the community (and I'm not accusing the OP, they may have actually received that email but that doesn't mean the sender was not a troll!). I'll be very happy if all these features are confirmed in the end because most of them sound awesome. But I'm worried if they are not finally included in the EP, there will be a huge backslash from the community and lots of disapontment..
  • Options
    QDog wrote: »

All these leaks are weird. It's just too much. It seems we get a new "leak" every day. I believe the first leaks may have been real (those that included screenshots) but these "text only" leaks may be just people trying to troll the community (and I'm not accusing the OP, they may have actually received that email but that doesn't mean the sender was not a troll!). I'll be very happy if all these features are confirmed in the end because most of them sound awesome. But I'm worried if they are not finally included in the EP, there will be a huge backslash from the community and lots of disapontment..

well i dont think there is a troll since our emails arent public
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    Still calling fake, and your email screenshot proves nothing. You could have very easily emailed yourself from another account.

And you refusing to leak more info unless this gets to 10 pages? Yeah, all an attention ploy. Not buying any of it.
  • Options
    edited September 2016

I don't think they should be available to developers either unless they are also forum moderators...there is also the possibility that the OP just sent this to themselves. But I don't want to accuse anyone so I'll leave it at that.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,767 Member
    @husseinandali I think the pictures are real leaks well stuff like this is fake (I mean we already have night owl in the game not to mention stir-fry)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

I don't think they should be available to developers either unless they are also forum moderators...there is also the possibility that the OP just sent this to themselves. But I don't want to accuse anyone so I'll leave it at that.

all simgurus are mods
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options

all simgurus are mods

Yes but not all developers are SimGurus. Only a few of them are who volunteered for the work. And it's just a handful of them so it should be veeeery easy for EA to track them down...
  • Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    can we say fake till confirmed
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options

maybe but also maybe they are expanding the owl trait what doas it do right now make you less sleepy at night thats all but can be expanded thats what expansion packs about anyways
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    edited September 2016
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    can we say fake till confirmed

well since its in thei part of fourms its not supposed to be confirmed
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    *rolls eyes* people are talking like it's for real it came from a lame fan site people probably photo shopped stuff

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    siennaSTARsiennaSTAR Posts: 739 Member

Email.png

Thanks @Shakuahi !

If you guys need any more proof that this is fake, this "email" includes the Sims Forums winking emoji because of a lazy copy/paste job.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    All the info out is fake not just whatever is in the screen shot till it's confirmed anyway
    siennaSTAR wrote: »

Email.png

Thanks @Shakuahi !

If you guys need any more proof that this is fake, this "email" includes the Sims Forums winking emoji because of a lazy copy/paste job.

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,767 Member
    @KeyserFn some stuff (like the screenshots) are not able to be faked. Nor is the fact Brazil rated a FINISHED game..
    6adMCGP.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top