Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

YET ANOTHER LEAK! CURRY, POOL TABLES, 2 NEW TRAITS! NEW WEEKLY RANDOMISER!

1111213141517...Next

Comments

• Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    LunaNova wrote: »
    andre1906 wrote: »
    That's the problem, now everyone can create "leaks". The Gurus won't be able to deny a specific leak bc otherwise they would be confirming the theme.

I think this is accurate. I still don't know what to think about the leaks.

I think they have become rather disjointed, and added together don't create any kind of structure.

If this pack is called "life in the city" or whatever, and they focus on different cultural foods - then they missed their mark completely. Maxis should hope most of these leaks are fake, because it just exemplifies how poorly structured, and designed their packs are.

So... laundromats? We can't have restaurants or cafes since we got those in DO and GT... Um... fashion stores? No, those are in GTW... um... anybody got any ideas as to what they could focus on in a city pack besides apartments and cultural foods, because I'm drawing a big blank here. :expressionless:
    They can focus on banks.
    There's really not much that they can focus on that could be found down town in the big city. Nothing that has been already done in The Sims before anyways.

That would be paperwork, and it feels more goaly than anything we have now. I don't really think many people would even want something like that. There doesn't seem to be much to do with it.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    If the OP really got an email and is not making this up, then I can only imagine the troll who sent the email going through this thread like,

fo2o4.gif

LOL! That was my first thought... the OP was trolling or got trolled :lol: But I thought earlier leaks by this person were confirmed officially that the next EP will be City Life (to my disappointment :disappointed:)

If I remember correctly, Sim_Scraper released the screenshots and info about Brazil rating the next EP.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top